Mirror in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dear, did I do anything wrong Marian darling. Robert doesn't look all too happy to see me. Is it my hair, is my lipstick smudged, are my seams somewhat crooked?" Marion asked feeling her hair and checking out her legs. It only shocked Robert further, Jason, or rather Marion, or whatever not only looked, but talked, sounded and moved like his wife. This was just way too weird.

"No Marion darling, you look simply divine. If I had to guess I would say my dear Robert thinks the same. At least that's what that tent in his pants tells me. He's usually never this excited to see me, at least not at a first glance so it has to be because of you Marion darling. I think he just needs to get used to the idea. Maybe we should help him see just how great this can be darling." Marian gushed as she walked straight towards her husband, sinking down to her knees next to him as she quickly started unbuckling his pants. Marion didn't really like where this was headed, yet she sunk down to her knees on the other side of Robert. Making this work, getting to know Marian even better made this all more than worth the effort. Just like with the tea she wanted to try until it worked.

"Marian honey, I'm not gay, could we at least talk about this first, I don't want some guy to see my cock." Robert complained, but Marian did not slow down in the slightest. The moment she had his pants open she pulled them along with Robert's tight whities down to his knees making his big eight inch cock pop free, proud and fully erect. It looked rather pale with a dark purple head peaking out of the foreskin while lots of greying pubic hairs adorned the base. Where Marian and now Marion's bikini line were neatly lined off Robert just had wild growth down there.

It came as a complete shock for Marion who gasped loudly. She had never seen and never wanted to see another guy's cock, especially not this close to her face and not the cock form a guy this old, let alone her father in law. It was extra disturbing that he now knew his father in law's cock was bigger than his. This was so wrong on so many levels, yet as Marian wrapped her neatly manicured hand around it she couldn't look away from it either.

"Don't fuss Robert darling, there's nothing gay about this. Don't you agree that Marion is a divine looking woman? Just relax and enjoy this dear, when's the last time you've had two such divine women giving you their full attention?" Marian said as she wrapped her lips around Robert's cock and sucked him until he moaned loudly. It instantly made him forget about his complaints as his wife's warm wet mouth felt amazing on his cock.

It kind of surprised him as Marian had never really liked going down on him, just like he didn't like it the other way around. They always had plain old penetrative sex and even that had decreased by a whole lot since Marian's menopause had set in a couple years back. Her libido just wasn't what it had been before and his didn't decrease which had often made him resort to masturbation. This was infinitely nicer so he wasn't going to complain.

Besides looking down with his wife sucking his cock and a near exact copy of his wife looking on closely, examining his cock and wife eagerly, was about the hottest thing he had ever seen. Hotter than any fantasy he had ever had. Sure he had seen porn with pretty young twins, but this was real, this was happening right in front of him with his cock at the centre of attention.

The fact that it was his son in law looking at his cock like that, and looking so hot was disturbing, and so unreal, he still couldn't believe this was Jason he couldn't believe Jason looked at his cock like that, that Jason could look like that. What would his daughter think? God he couldn't imagine she would approve at all, hell just the look of Jason now would shock her, but right in this moment Robert was too horny to even care. Marian was right, Marion was so gorgeous that this was hardly gay right, looking down he could only see two near twin women adoring his cock. Right now he should just sit back, relax and enjoy this.

Once Robert was well and truly moaning Marian pulled off of his cock. "See Marion, isn't this just divine? I simply can't get enough of it. My dear husband simply has the best most tasty cock ever. Why don't you give it a try darling? I'm sure you will just love it. Just take it in your mouth and swirl your tongue around the head. Our dear Robert loves that." Marian said as she pointed her husband's hard cock to Marion's face.

It might be the biggest test of how well her CD had worked so far. She had been able to push Jason way further than she had ever dared hope for, to the point where she pretty much accepted being Marion. Was it far enough though for Marion to take her father in law's cock in her mouth. She had tried her best to act and sound as if she loved it hoping it would make Marion love it as it would make Robert's acceptance of her so much easier. That and her husband earned it. She often felt bad about not being able to provide him with all the pleasure he wanted anymore so a younger cock hungry version of herself would be ideal as she really didn't like giving blowjobs to compensate either.

There was a slight hesitance in Marion's reaction, but in the end the desire to be just like Marian which apparently meant loving Robert's cock over took her common sense. She couldn't believe she was really doing this, sucking her father in law's cock, Sarah would be shocked beyond believe, but she really wanted to be like Marian so she wanted to learn to enjoy this. Closing her eyes Marion opened her mouth and let the head of her father in law's cock slide inside her mouth.

The texture was so weird, and the strong musky taste and smell of pre cum was nasty. She didn't like it one bit, especially not given the all overwhelming context, but she never tried to back down, swirling her tongue around the head like Marian has suggested. She couldn't help but feel a certain pride when she managed to get a moan out of Robert, just like Marian had.

Meanwhile Robert had wanted to put a stop to this, he wasn't gay and getting his cock in his son in law's mouth instead of just having him watch would be way too awkward despite his earlier intention to enjoy this. Still somewhat in the groove of his wife's blowjob he had been too slow to react though and now that he felt Marion's equally warm wet and divine mouth wrapped around his cock he just couldn't muster up the strength to stop her. It felt too good despite being absolutely wrong.

Marian was licking her lips, apparently her control over Marion was absolute. Even if Sarah would have been able to put up with her husbands permanently smooth body, and his thin arched brows there was no way she would forgive him cheating on her with her own father. There was no way she would be able to kiss the lips that had been wrapped around her father's cock again. For this she was rather certain that she had succeeded in her goal. Now all that was needed was to keep it up until Sarah came home on Saturday in a little less than a week.

"That's it Marion darling, now take it as far down your throat as you can, bob that head of yours up and down and don't forget to flick the tip of our dear Robert's cock whenever you move up." Marian said, giving her son in law pointers as he kept sucking her husband's cock with a certain eagerness, trying to like it as best as she could as more precum flooded her mouth.

She wasn't a pro by all means, but the sheer effort and eagerness with which Marion sucked his cock felt amazing to Robert. No one had ever sucked him this eagerly before and he loved it. He knew this was probably the end of his daughter's marriage, but then again, a guy who dressed up like this and jumped his cock wasn't the kind of husband he wanted for her. Maybe this was just for the best, to save his daughter from this freak, who he had to admit he was really loving as his pleasure only grew.

For the better part of 10 minutes, Marian kept giving pointers as Marion continued sucking her father in law's cock. She sucked for way longer than Marian ever did to get the ball rolling and get her husband to accept it while getting Marion to believe she loved sucking cock. She was glad she wasn't in Marion's shoes as her husband exclaimed. "I'm cumming darling." He always did warn her on the rare occasions she did suck him off, afraid that It might be his last blowjob otherwise.

Much to his surprise however Marian didn't make Marion pull back like she always did, instead she ordered her. "Alright Marion darling, why don't you pull back and keep just the head in your mouth? Flick it with your tongue until all that nice and tasty cum comes out. I just love it and I'm sure you will too darling. You just have to give it a shot, you should try to really savour it and don't forget to swallow once you are done."

Marion didn't like the thought of letting her father in law cum in her mouth, but she really wanted to learn to enjoy it like Marian did, and so she didn't pull back, instead she followed Marian's instructions to the letter after which it didn't take long for Robert to fill her mouth with his thick, sticky slightly bitter salty load. It tasted worse than the precum, Nevertheless Marion took it all before finally pulling off of Robert's cock, only to swish the load around in her mouth for a little while, trying to get herself to enjoy the taste before eventually swallowing.

Look down at his cock which slowly grew limp Robert was completely amazed. A bright red ring sat at about three quarters of the way down, about as far as Marion had been able to take him with her lusciously painted lips. Her lipstick looked rather smudged, but thanks to the fact that she wore fake lashes rather than mascara her makeup had been relatively saved from being ruined. Marian's lipstick just like his son in law's who looked like her near twin was equally smudged from the sucking she had done. They both looked gorgeous in his post orgasmic bliss. No one had ever swallowed his load, not until now when his son in law all made and dressed up like his wife had been the first. What had he done? This was so messed up.

"So Marion darling, how did you like my dear Robert's cock?" She asked with a big smirk as she pulled out a compact mirror, her tube of lipstick and a tissue only to start and repair her own lips.

"Oh It was absolutely divine Marian darling, Robert is such a dear man and his cock is every bit as tasty and delightful as you said. I can hardly wait to do it again. That's of course if you liked it Robert dear?" Marion asked as she took the lipstick, compact and tissue from Marian to start touching up her own lipstick. It wasn't near as perfect as Marian's job, but she was improving.

"Uhm yeah, it was amazing, Maria.. I mean Marion honey. I definitely wouldn't mind doing it over." Robert said awkwardly, god why did he just call Marion honey? That was a name he always reserved for his wife, not his son in law, but they did look so much alike. He still couldn't believe he had shot his load in his son in law's mouth, yet just like Marion he hoped he could do it again. It was so much more satisfying than using his hand and shooting into a tissue even just him and his wife being around was such an amazing sight. As fucked up as it was that it was his son in law he loved having twin wives.

"See Marion darling, I told you my dear Robert would think you're divine. He never calls anyone honey except for me. Oh and by the way, I just had the most divine idea. Robert dear, what do you say? Wouldn't it be a shame to sent this poor darling home all alone? Our bed is plenty of big to fit one more. Would you mind Marion spending the night? I bet she'd be delighted to take care of your morning erection before you have to leave for work." Marian suggested with a smirk.

"Sure... uhm honey, that sounds like a great idea Marion is welcome to spend the night if she wants." Robert awkwardly stammered. He couldn't believe he just agreed to share the bed with his son in law even after his orgasm, but even now his near twin wives were so hot together. That and he had never gotten his morning erections taken care off which sounded just as awesome.

"Thank you Robert dear, that sounds divine I'll make sure you won't regret it." Marion said as Marian took over to ask her to help out in the kitchen which she eagerly did. Robert just looked amazed as he saw his twin wives walk off to the kitchen together while he still sat there with his pants around his knees and his lipstick ringed cock hanging limp between his legs.

In the kitchen Marion and Marian was busily Chatting about their day and Robert while they cooked diner together. It was mostly Marian showing how everything was done with Marion following her lead like she had done all day. When they were done Marian made Marion call Robert over. "Robert dear, dinner's ready." She chimed in a voice good enough that it was only when Robert arrived that he had realised it wasn't his wife who had called him over.

He enjoyed his dinner mostly in silence while the women did all the chatting. His amazement of how much they looked, acted and sounded alike never ceasing as his cock slowly grew hard again. When Marion and Marian once again exchanged lipstick to touch up their makeup he grew from half hard to fully erect.

This time it was Marion who was first to notice. "Oh Robert dear, you're hard all over again, would you like me to take care of that for you?" Marion offered without a doubt. She wasn't all that eager if she was honest, but the more she got to try the more she could learn to enjoy it like Marian did.

"That's a great idea Marion darling, why don't you take care of our dear Robert? I'll take care of clearing the table in the mean time. Enjoy darling." Marian gushed, moving how well this was all turning out. Robert didn't protest to much either, he just silently shoved his chair back as Marion sunk down on her knees before him and started to undo his belt before freeing his cock and latching on.

With that the aftermath of the dinner past by, Marian cleared the table and cleaned up, swaying her big hips seductively and showing plenty of breast for Robert to enjoy while she picked up his plate while Marion went to town on his cock, eagerly sucking until her father in law once again came into her mouth. Without hesitation she pulled off, took a moment to savour his load before swallowing and retouching her lipstick while Robert pulled up his pants and thanked her.

Now that diner was over and everything taken care of, they all went back to the living room and got comfortable on the couch where Marian picked a drama movie for them to watch. Robert didn't really care, too busy with his twin wives, and neither did Marion, but like all things she wanted to learn and appreciate Marian's style as she settled into Robert's arm at the opposite side of her mother in law.

Chapter 5

The movie passed by rather uneventful, Robert loved having an arm over each of his twin wives shoulders, their heads resting on his chest on the exact same manner causing an erection to slowly grow yet again. Marion's own erection was still going strong as she had tried to appreciate the movie Marian had put on just like she tried to appreciate the taste of her father in law's cum after the blowjob she had given him for dessert.

When the movie ended they all got up and Marion once again noticed Robert's erection. "Oh my Robert dear, want me to take care of you again?" She gushed already moving in to free her father in law's cock once more.

This time Marian stopped her though. "Marion darling, would you mind leaving this one for me? I'm aching for some of my dear Robert's cock myself. He must really adore you though, it's probably thirty years ago that he managed to have this many erections in a year. In any case let's move up shall we?" With that Marian took the lead as both Robert and Marion followed along, agreeing eagerly to Marian's request.

While Marion would have liked to learn to appreciate Robert's cock more, something she was still failing at, the last thing she wanted was to deny her idol anything at all. Maybe she could learn a thing or two still and she was more than happy with the simple fact that she got to sleep together with them.

Up in the bedroom Robert quickly stripped naked, his big cock standing out from under his slight belly. It was a bit of a shocking sight for Marion, even after sucking that cock of his. Robert wasn't that bad for a man his age, but Marion just wasn't into men, definitely not men twice her actual age. The only reason she tolerated and tried to adore Robert was because he was Marian's husband.

Like Robert Marian soon stripped out of her skirt, jacket, heels and panties, still leaving most of her lingerie on knowing how her husband loved it. It revealed her pussy underneath a very similar pubic bush like Marion now sported.

With a loving embrace Marian hugged her husband and kissed him full on the lips as they fell back on the bed together. Just like him she hadn't been this horny in a while, the excitement of today definitely managed to reignite her severely diminished libido after her menopause had hit. She had loved seeing her son in law become just like her and seeing him cheating with his father in law had been the cherry on top. Without further ado Marian who lay on the bottom guided her husband's cock into her pussy and moaned. "Mmmmm oh god Robert dear, give that divine cock of yours to me. Marian darling, why don't you strip as well, you can leave your panties on though, then you can join us."

Marion didn't need to be told twice as as she stripped down to her lingerie, grateful to be out of these heels that had made her feet and legs ache and got onto the bed right next to Marian. Without hesitation her mother in law pulled her in for a long deep make out session while she got fucked hard by her husband. It was one of the hottest sights Robert had ever seen, his lingerie clad wife and her twin making out while he was balls deep into his wife. He feared that he wouldn't be able to hold out long like this.

While her in law's fucked right next to her, Marion had mixed feelings, making out with her idol was great. Getting to be part of this all was simply amazing, but at the same time she had to face that she would never be the same, she didn't have a pussy after all. Maybe she could let Robert fuck her ass some time, but that wouldn't be the same either.

Robert ended up giving his wife only one orgasm, before filling up her pussy with his cum where he previously managed to give her multiple with a single erection. The sight was just too hot to take, but Marian didn't say anything about it while they both caught their breath. Marion just looked on next to them until Robert finally pulled out and got under the sheets.

Marian on the other hand just got up, cum slowly starting to leak out of her pussy as she beckoned Marion. "Are you coming Marion darling? We still need to prepare for bed." She cheerfully spoke as Marion was a little confused she just used to strip and get under the sheets making her wonder what they still needed to prepare.

It turned out to be a whole lot as the first thing Marian did was sitting down on the closed toilet lid and spreading her legs, cum slowly running down to her asshole. "Would you please take care of that for me darling? You can lap it up, my dear Robert's cum is way too precious to go to waste don't you agree darling? That and I feel bad enough for taking his delicious cock all to myself, this way you can share in the fun." Marian said as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Oh with pleasure Marian darling. You're way too nice and it's a divine idea, like you I can't get enough of our dear Robert's cock and cum." Marion said kneeling down before her mother in law as she started lapping the cum out of this way older woman who looked like her mirror image's pussy without hesitation. She wanted to take this chance with both hands, to grab the opportunity to learn to appreciate Robert's cum some more, and of course getting to spend such an intimate moment with her idol.

123456...8