Mirror in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marian was extremely thorough, Marion was used to just kind of washing her armpits and crotch, but Marian made sure she was all soaped up head to do, from washing off her facial mask to deep within the cheeks of her newly enhanced butt and under the slight sag of her breast forms. It took nearly ten full minutes, but once Marian was done having used liberal amounts of soap Marion smelled like lilacs all over. The only part Marian had been quick and efficient on was Marion's cock. She had washed it, but in a hurry.

Declared done Marion took over the loofah and applied a generous amount of soap to it just like Marian had done. Wasting no time at all Marion stated washing her mother in law's body with he same attention she had received, not hesitating to get all over and under her breasts and in between her thick butt cheeks. It felt weird to be so close and intimate with another woman than her wife, to study a mature body all over, but then again she pretty much shared such a body and she couldn't be happier about it.

Eventually Marion was finished with her task as well which was Marian's que to turn off the water and get out of the shower. Marion followed closely, drying herself and tucking the towel over her chest just like Marian did. "Alright Marion darling, one thing that goes hand in hand with showers for me is the use of lotions. You really start needing them at a certain age, but even before that it's good to keep your skin healthy and hydrated. Smell this, doesn't it just smell divine?" She asked as she opened a big jar of lotion.

Leaning in for a whiff all Marion smelled was an overpowering scent of lilacs, just like the soap they had used. It wasn't a scent Marion had ever wanted before, but it was Marian's scent which made it her number one priority. "Oh Marian darling you are right, this lotion does smell divine. I can't wait to try it out." She said.

"Lovely Marion darling, well what are you waiting for? Treat yourself to a scoop and just follow what I do, I'm sure you'll love it just like me." Marian said as she scooped some out and started rubbing it into her face, on her elbows, then down on her feet all the way up to her knees. As Marion followed what she saw she couldn't believe how silky soft the cream felt, or her own skin for that matter. Completely smooth it certainly was a lot more sensitive and so much more pleasant to the touch. What shocked her the most though was how soft her face was. Not even her wife's face was this soft, and hers certainly hadn't been for a long time, there had always been a rough stubble, but with her beard electrolysed off that was entire gone. The added softness had only been enhanced by the night time mask and now the lotion.

"Feels divine doesn't it Marion? In any case lets get dressed shall we? It's about time we started our day." Marian spoke excitedly as she walked out in the room and instantly went for the big walk in closet that house a small section of Roberts clothes and a ton of her outfits, many of which now had a double next to it after their shopping trip yesterday.

"Hmmm, lets go with this here, some matching lingerie and heels and we are all set darling." Marian said as she brushed through the numerous outfits, shoving item after item in Marion's hands before grabbing the doubles herself. The outfit looked to be the same as they had worn yesterday. Only this time the main colour was yellow, that went for the jacket, skirt, panties, bra, the girdle and the low heeled pumps. A pair of suntan coloured stockings was decided on to finish the look.

"Oh Marian darling, I really can't get over just how divine your style is. I adore this look." Marion gushed as she and her mother in law walked back in the room and sat side by side on the bed. This was one part that needed no explanation as Marion still remembered how to put all these things from the store. She and her mother in law went nearly in sync as they slid their big butts into the yellow satin high waisted panties. Sliding into the tight open bottomed girdle required more effort for both of them.

It was only when it came to the bra though that Marian started to get ahead a little, Marion struggled just a little more with the clasp, not having a life time of exercise with either bras or long nails like Marian did. The nylons only made Marian get ahead further as Marion struggled with the garter tabs. Not that she minded though, she was very eager to learn and she couldn't count herself luckier as she got to learn from her mother in law and idol, matching her down to the underwear.

Marion didn't even think about how strange it was for a guy in his mid twenties to get all dressed up as a mature woman. Instead he just adored the feeling of the slick and sensual fabrics feeling so much better than any of the clothes she had owned as Jason. Especially smoothing a pair of sheer nylons up her smooth legs felt simply divine. Much like her look she very much only thought of herself as Marian's twin, a mature woman just like her mother in law. It simply made her feel so divine.

In the end Marion needed only about a minute longer to get fully dressed than Marian did, leaving only their faces and hair to take care off before they could truly start the day. "Alright Marion darling, why don't you watch me closely as I do my hair and makeup. You can give it a try after I'm done so I can give you a few pointers." Marian said, loving how she got to teach her son in law everything about how to look like a sophisticated mature lady. If only the old Jason could see himself now and react on it. The thought alone forced her to stifle a giggle as she took place at her vanity table.

Once seated Marian finally took her shower cap off entirely, gently took the rollers out of her hair before brushing it out, the perm making it fall perfect with relative ease. With her hair taken care off she turned to her face, applying her makeup with an ease that was the result of daily practice. Marian very much believed in always looking her best she didn't have lounge wear for comfort just to laze around the house. She always got dressed up nicely, keeping her hair and makeup on fleek.

Like yesterday the look she went for was heavier than what most women considered everyday wear, but it fit perfectly with the rest of her high maintenance style. She opted for some yellow eyeshadow, a subtle touch of eyeliner, mascara, fire engine red lipstick and a good dose of blush. Done with her makeup Marian put on her necklace, her earrings, then finally finished everything with a few sprays of a heady lilac perfume, further enhancing the scent of their soap and body lotion. No matter where she went the strong scent would follow everywhere and linger for a while after.

"Alright Marion darling, why don't you have a seat and try to recreate what I just did. No need to worry about getting it perfect darling, I am here to give some pointers and help where necessary." Marian spoke in her most gentle and helpful voice. As much as she loved the idea of what the old Jason would have thought about this, she did want to help Marion become the most authentic copy of herself as she possibly could. After all that was the best revenge she could have and hope for for her son in law. That and in contrast to Jason she adored Marion, she had quickly become a very close friend and the best company she could dream of. She had no trouble investing a lot of time and effort in her newest best friend and near twin.

With a few pointers from Marian, Marion managed to do her hair pretty much perfectly on her own. The perm made it fall into place with relative ease. The heavy makeup look however was a different story. By the time she had applied all the products as good as she possibly could she ended up looking like a complete clown. The heavy look really needed finesse in order not to look trashy or down right ridiculous. Having only ever tried putting on lipstick yesterday Marion didn't have the skill required at all.

"Oh Marion darling, you did surprisingly well for a first try, I know it might not look like it, but don't worry darling, I'll fix you right up so you'll look as divine as I do in no time." Marian gushed as she dragged her son in law out to the bathroom where she made her run through her makeup removal ritual she had showed her yesterday. Then it was right back to the vanity where she did Marion's makeup this time, making her look as close to hers as possible, although she couldn't help going a little heavier on the blusher.

"There we go Marion darling, so much better, just like the classy lady you are. Now since you'll be helping around with my chores I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to practice this afternoon. Trust me darling, you'll be having these techniques down in no time. In any case lets get started shall we darling? The sooner we finish the sooner we can work on makeup practice." Marian gleefully spoke.

"Thank you Marian darling you did a divine job, I really can't wait until I'm just as skilled with makeup as you are so I'm really looking forward to that practice darling. What's the first chore on our list?" Marion asked, admiring her heavily made up face in the mirror. Her cock remained rock hard, she really did look a lot like her mother in law and she loved it.

"Well Marion darling, why don't we start with some laundry? It's Monday so I usually wash darks, go ahead and grab the dark clothes hamper darling, it's in the bathroom cupboard." Marian enthusiastically spoke as Marion didn't hesitate even a moment as they made their way to the laundry room together Marian informed her about everything from how to operate the washing machine to how to separate laundry and what specific fabrics to look out for special care. Once they arrived Marian made Marion load the washing machine while she showed what buttons to push and what product to use like she had explained earlier.

"While the machine can take care of the bulk of the laundry there are also those items that are simply too delicate for the machine and need to be washed by hands like our undergarments Marion darling. Since it's a chore that quickly builds up to an insurmountable amount I tend to take care of it on a daily basis, especially now that we'll have twice the amount of delicate undergarments on our hands." Marian smirked as she led Marion back to the bathroom where their discarded underwear from the night before was still piled up. It would be impossible for either of them to distinguish which garments belonged to whom as they were identical in every aspect. The only giveaway might be their scent, but even then they used so much strong smelling products that their natural scent was pretty much drained out.

While scent might have been one of the only factors to tell their lingerie apart after a days wear it wasn't something either of them bothered with, they shared a wardrobe after all, they didn't need to tell their clothes apart. Instead Marian instructed Marion on how to prepare the sink to hand wash their delicates and how to handle each garment. It was one chore she didn't help with other than giving instructions as Marion did all the washing of both her own and her Mother in law's undergarments.

Handling her mother in laws worn undergarments would have been a mortifying experience if it wasn't for the fact that she was delighted knowing how to take care of her delicates just the way Marian did. Unlike handling the washing machine, hand washing these delicates was a lot more time consuming, but eventually she had taken care of everything and hung up their girdles, panties, bras and stockings to dry.

Once she had been certain that Marion could handle their delicates Marian herself had gone back to the laundry room to iron out the laundry from Saturday which had dried by now. Normally washing her delicates and ironing took up enough time for the washer to finish, but now it was still in full swing as Marion came out to look for her, having done the hand laundering. It was an opportunity Marian took to teach Marion how to iron with the last few pieces that were left.

Laundry along with a tea break usually took up nearly the whole morning for Marian, now it was only mid morning and they were done with it already, or at least nearly done. It was the perfect opportunity for a little tea break which they spend preparing together and talking throughout. It was simply lovely.

With their break over Marian went straight over to the next chore, some cleaning. She had every room in the house down on a rotation, just like she had the types of laundry down on a rotation. It usually took a big chunk out of her afternoon, but with Marion's help, both of them doing a room after she had showed her son in law the basics of dusting, vacuuming and mopping. They managed to get it done in their morning, stretching the Marian's usual lunch time with about half an hour.

They had a most pleasant lunch together only to finish up the last chores of the day right after, the dishes from both breakfast and lunch, and hanging the laundry from the machine out to dry. It didn't take mor than thirty minutes leaving them with a nearly completely free afternoon. It was something Marian hadn't had in ages. The way she spread all her chores made the work rather relaxed, but it did leave her busy pretty much all day long. With Marion's eager and great help her work load and time got significantly cut down, something which was only going to improve even further once Marion got the hang of all chores. All this extra time would be amazing, especially with a friend always around to spend it with. For now they could use that extra time really well to get Marion some make up practice. Something they got to straight after hanging the laundry to dry.

It took up a big chunk of their afternoon and a load of makeup, but Marian didn't mind at all, she loved teaching Marion how to apply her makeup. It was great entertainment. They spent about two and a half hours constantly letting Marion rinse of her makeup and reapply it while Marian gave pointers and tips. In those two and half hours Marion made some real big improvements, but it still was at the same level as Marian's by a long shot, so at the end Marian reapplied it again for her son in law as they went back down for their afternoon tea.

Another delightful tea time and chat later Marian and Marion sat down on the couch to watch Marian's favourite soap opera. It was a terribly boring and overly dramatic show in Marion's eyes, but she was very attentive to the remarks Marian made about certain characters, and scenes that triggered her. Normally Marian wasn't as vocal, unless she was discussing things with her friends, but having someone to watch with made it nice to comment right in the moment. Especially with Marion mimicking her emotion and agreeing with her statements and observations in full.

By the time the show was over it was about time for Robert to return home from work so Marian with Marion in tow headed to the kitchen to get started on dinner. Marian was always very adamant about only letting fresh home cooked meals on her table and she was an excellent cook, a skill like all other household skills she was happy to educate her now twin Marion in.

Both of them were busily cooking, wearing a frilly plum apron each when Robert arrived. The sight of the twin luscious behinds in their yellow pencil skirts as he had a hard time telling which of the two belonged to his real wife, didn't fail to amaze Robert and turn him on big time. "Good evening Honey." Robert said as he hugged Marian from behind, planting a soft kiss on her cheek, grateful that he could still tell his wife apart upon closer inspection.

Nevertheless he soon went ahead and gave Marion the same greeting, not wanting her to feel left out. Just like Marian he wanted Marion to feel welcome and most of all make her want to stay. He still thought it was wrong, but having two wives and a happier more excited real wife at that was just something he didn't want to miss ever again. He had hoped Marion would still be here when he got back home and he was glad she was. Robert realised that all this would probably end when Sarah came back home, but it was all the more reason to enjoy it to the fullest while it lasted, and hope that Marion would enjoy it enough to return when Sarah had another trip with friends or a business trip.

"Good evening dear, how was your day at work?" Both women asked nearly in sync as they looked back at him in the exact same way. There were really creepily identical, but so hot as well. Shrugging his awe off, Robert started talking about his day at work which had been like most others, telling his wife about some of his colleagues and minor things that had happened, venting some frustration, but nothing major as his wives just nodded and listened.

Eventually Robert was done rambling about his day when Marian turned to her feminised son in law. "Marion darling, I think I have it under control here, it's just watching some pots and pans from here on out really. Why don't you go to our dear Robert and see if you can help him destress a little before dinner?" She asked with an all saying wink as she returned to her pots and pans.

Marion didn't need to be told twice. Given how much Marian loved her husband's cock she felt honoured that her mother in law nearly always allowed her to do the honours. It was an opportunity she wouldn't waste as she tried to get herself to love her father in law's cock just as much. "Sure thing Marian darling, it'll be my pleasure." Marion smiled as she turned towards Robert.

Her smile only grew as she saw the big tent in the front of his pants, trying to make this as good as possible for her father in law, she eyed his rock hard member lewdly while biting her bottom lip. "Oh my Robert dear, you are all hard! Why don't you let me take care of that for you dear? There's nothing better than a blowjob to help you relax, wouldn't you agree dear?" She asked, playfully placing one of his bulge and sinking down to her knees without really waiting for a response.

Robert was perplexed, he loved his wife and she was the best woman he could imagine. Only when it came to sex he had sometimes wished she was a little slutier. The fact that Marion was even slutier than what he had dared dream of made her the perfect complimentary twin for his wife. Together they were all he ever wanted and so much more. Down on her knees looking as great as she did the fact that Marion was his son in law hardly mattered anymore. He just gave a slight nod although he suspected that wasn't even necessary.

Without real hesitation Marion opened his pants and fished his cock out. Precum was already leaking from the raging hard purple head, the smell of musk and sweat after a long day at work was rather strong, but even though it bothered Marion, she didn't let it show. She wanted to love it like she thought Marian did and so she quickly wrapped her plump painted lips around the head of her father in law's cock and swallowed as much of his cock as she could managed, further practicing her techniques as she sucked for all she was worth.

Marian was just dividing food between their three plates when Robert couldn't hold it out any longer. Marion's eager blowing was something he couldn't get enough of. The sensation was just so great and he tried to enjoy it as long as he could, but eventually all the pleasure the entire situation brought him was too much to handle. "I'm going to cum Marion honey!" He exclaimed as he felt her rise all the way to the tip of his cock only to keep his head between her lips and flick it with her tongue until he finally tipped over the edge and filled her mouth with his cum in a most amazing orgasm.

To Marion it remained just as disgusting as it had been before, having a mouthful of her father in law's cum, tasting his seed, feeling the warm spunk. It was gross, but she wanted to savour it to the max, just like she imagined Marian who she thought loved it would. After being sure her father in law had completely emptied his balls in her mouth she pulled off. It was followed by a quick delighted swallow without complain, as she instead kissed the tip of his cock. "Thank you Robert dear, that was delicious. She said then helped his cock back in his pants, got up and joined her very pleased and satisfied looking in-laws at the table.

1...345678