Mirror, Mirror

Story Info
Blake and Felicity indulge in some uniquely guided hypnosis.
3.7k words
4.3
9.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Now, you sure you're ready for this?' He asked, overly concerned.

'Of course I am, silly, you've been asking me to do this for ages and I've told you I'm into it. We've watched the videos, remember?'

He blushed, remembering all too well. 'Yeah, I do, I just...'

'Remember how you turned to me after that first time, scared that I'd just dozed off or had hated it,' she went on, reaching out to stroke his cheek as she spoke. 'Remember how hard you were beside me as you turned to see me limp beside you...' She ran her fingers tenderly along his cheekbone, barely touching his skin. He shivered; his mind's eye unable to resist seeing her on this very bed only a few weeks ago. 'How you saw me completely tranced, pliant, all empty, waiting for someone to fill me up with their commands, to use me for their,' -she sighed, and he could have sworn it contained a slight moan as her lips drew closer to his own- 'perverted little pleasures...'

Groaning, he sat back on his heels. He puffed, and grinned, watching her smile widen back at him as she kept her eyes on his. 'If you keep this up, we're not even going to make it to the "filling you up" bit.' They both laughed.

Bill Pink, a lanky but toned warehouser of 27, sat kneeling on his bed in front of his girlfriend Felicity. Her smooth, flawless mixed-Asian complexion was made whole by two wide round eyes, milk-yellow skin and shock of straight soft black hair, currently tied into a ponytail that made moving her head around all the easier for him. At 26, she looked about 19, and she was hot - thin, curvy and as youthfully skinned everywhere else as her face was. Her wide smile broke and it lit the room, but her two dark eyes shone as if they were two obsidian crystals, polished and fine, filled with intelligence and comprehension. He lifted things; she thought. Her work had taken her from a part-time bookkeeper to a full-time senior accountant with a client base. At 26, she was only 11 years off her next competitor's age in her company - and they were in 2nd place.

Felicity's fingertips floated down between them and brushed his tented pants lightly. He twitched visibly and she grinned wider, her wide round glasses only making her look cuter and making him want to fuck them off the bed more. But they were here tonight for something he'd wanted to do with her for a long time, and his second head wasn't going to ruin it for his first one.

'Are you ready to start?' Felicity asked him, her fingers going to her button to undo and redo it. He watched them.

'Yeah. Yeah,' he said timidly, suddenly without any confidence at all. She looked up through the rims of her glasses and smiled, and his cock twitched again, though this time without any outside stimulus apart from her. She was smoking, and that was before he considered what she was about to become. How, she was about to become.

Bill was into hypno. Hard. It'd taken a few years to realize it, but as his tastes in porn had grown more and more domineering yet never been sated by ropes or doms or even wild animations, he'd come to learn that he valued sharing someone who could willingly be unwilling to resist. He wasn't rough or violent and liked when women could move to make things feel better for them or to pull him in tighter or grasp him, so it had come as a sudden but not surprising find to realize that he liked hypnotized girls who could moan and grab and roll but whose minds were wholly and irresistibly bend on his commands. Years later, and years still after meeting her, Bill had finally brought it up with Felicity, and had been blown away to learn that she was not only interested in trying it with him, but turned on by the idea of her own irresistible submission.

A few months later, they put on some sounds. Then a video. Then spirals. Then he spoke to her. The sex had only grown better and better since. Today, they were sitting down to go as far as they ever had - they were going to share guided content, naked. It was a specific video - a career hypnotist, lifelong mind-control dominant and as such a likely highly safe and knowledgeable brain on the subject had made a series of videos guiding singles and couples alike along the path to sharing hypnotic romance, and tonight they would be diving into her enticingly named "Mindblowing Couples Sex: Let Him Dominate you Completely, Become His Ultimate Slut."

With a shrug, Felicity adjusted herself on the bed and undid her buttons. The white silk shirt fell from her shoulders, and she accepted his hands as they reached to undo her bra. She cupped it to her and threw a playful kick from her semi-cross-legged position at him.

'Hey, you have to take stuff off too! Your tits before mine!' Grinning, he slung his shirt off and watched as the two breasts he loved so much came into view from behind their devilish containers. Perky, lightweight and peaked with nipples like the tips of straws, Felicity could have been the front cover of a playboy magazine and certainly had never needed to ask him twice to service her. Her slim waist and curving hips drove Bill mad even in his mind and seeing it all come out to play made him want to unload his weapon on the spot. Quickly, he stood up and stripped, watching his limber partner roll onto her back, curl her legs into the air and yank her pants off. With a final glance at each other, they both paused, blinked, and then took off their underwear together. Neither looked away.

Climbing back onto the bed and positioning himself beside her, Bill looked over at Felicity, seeing her erect nipples and nervous but excited smile. His cock pulsed. 'How you feeling?' He asked her.

'Nervous,' she said. 'But fucking horny.' He laughed.

'As you can tell I'm utterly bored by the whole thing,' he joked. His cock dripped precum onto his navel even as he said the words.

'If it helps him relax,' Felicity whispered, leaning closer to him, 'I'm pretty sure I'm already puddling the sheets right now.' He smiled, leaned in, and kissed her deeply.

'Let's get you in a trance, and see what Madame Mesmerisis has to offer my stamina.' Bill said. Felicity slapped his arm playfully. 'Hey, if you last any longer than you usually do I'll finish first, and you know that's not allowed!' The pair laughed, settled, and Bill quietened as Bill reached for the combo keyboard-touchpad connected to the computer, which in turn was connected to their TV. It was black, waiting for the first video frame. 'See you inside you,' Bill said, touching Felicity's leg. He hit play.

A glittery whirlpool faded into view on the screen, glowing and shining, like a hyper-complex spiral. It had patterns in it like a spinning spiral, but it was almost like the waves moved in negative - the colors seemed to morph and swim downwards, while the spiral certainly seemed to swirl outwards, past the screen's edges. A woman's voice sounded from the speakers, and barely visible words seemed to momentarily flit into view in the colors, as if moving down into the spiral's center from all around them. They subtitled her words.

'Hello my subjects. I am Mesmerisis, and I am now in control of your thoughts. You know this is true, because you have come back to my videos, and only obedient pets who are under my control watch my videos.' Distantly, Bill wondered about that - had they seen other videos from her? He thought not - but then, he must have. He could remember them - or could he? He had flashes - spirals, words, Felicity - but even those microscopic fragments were distant and illusive, and while he felt like they were true memories, he couldn't remember them like memories. He decided that focusing on them was a pointless distraction - after all, he wasn't under trance yet, and if he wanted this to work he had to be under trance. Wait - no, wasn't that Felicity's-

-'Good boy. Just let go of those memories, fake memories placed there by me only to test you, to train you to let go better and better every time you come back to me. Good girl, you've already let so many of your memories go for me. Such a good couple - obedient, mindless, unprogrammed humans awaiting only your next command from your Mistress, Mistress Mesmerisis.' Bill shrugged inwardly. He was probably imaginging them, just fake thoughts left over from the last video. Wait - the... Last video?

'You have obeyed your Mistress perfectly, both of you. You have both come so far and let go of so much for me. Today you will let go of one last thing, and it will be all I require from you. It will turn you forever into exactly what Mistress wants you to be... Good, empty, mindless drones, obeying only my words completely and totally. Do you obey me completely and totally, my slaves?' Mesmerisis put heavy emphasis on the words 'completely' and 'totally' and when she called Bill and Felicity her slaves, they both sighed heavily. Felicity's eyes had grown huge behind her glasses, and she was completely limp - her shoulders had slumped and her feet fallen apart. Only her head held upright so she could continue to stare into the hypnotic spiral swirling her mind deeper into trance on her screen. Beside her, Bill twitched, his eyes glued to the screen, glazed and unfocussed. His cock pulsed, the experience itself pushing him to the edge of orgasm. When she finished her question, they both moved their lips, just barely. Two identical breaths sighed out the single word, "yes."

'Yes, you do. You obey your Mistress completely and totally, just as I promised you would. And as I promised you, complete and total obedience earns good pets like you rewards. And you both want your reward, don't you, slaves?' Again, both pairs of lips barely moved as both hypnotized people breathed deep sighs of affirmation. They were both already deep in a hypnotic trance, gazing unseeing at their TV. 'Felicity, cum for mistress.' The instant the first 's' in "mistress" issued from the speakers, Felicity's thighs began to quiver and she shook. Her head tilted back onto the pillows and although she didn't lift her hands to touch herself, her chest bounced as she came spontaneously, her legs pumping and her muscles spasming. For a just a few contractions of her orgasm, Felicity ejaculated a little, two or three small squirts of her wetness spraying out from her tightening body between her legs, dampening the sheets further and wetting her inner thighs. Her arms stayed by her sides as she came, and she gasped and yiped, moaning with uncontrolled throaty sounds. Beside her, Bill's penis dripped freely, his cock muscle contracting on its own as if in ejaculation, but he wasn't coming yet.

'Bill, you have held on to your thoughts too long. It is time to break your will and give yourself to me entirely, or else you will never experience everything your True Mistress has to offer you. Only utter and complete servitude to my will can give you the release you desire with Felicity.' Felicity didn't react to the sound of her name. Her orgasm receding, she simply sat on the bed, limp and wet, her legs and chest gently twitching as the tail of her explosion slowly passed through her. She slowly lifted her head back up to refocus eyes that would never truly see on the screen. 'Felicity, suck your boyfriend's cock.' As if the words had come with a pull on an invisible collar, Felicity's body instantly reacted. She sat up straighter. Propping herself up on her hands, she turned on the spot, completely ignorant of the wet streak she left on her outer thigh as she rolled it through her own wet patch, and leaning herself on one elbow leant in and effortlessly slipped her mouth over Bill's engorged shaft. He groaned slightly, feeling her softness slipping easily over his tip and down his length, slowly but steadily until the tip of her nose touched his hip. He felt a slight gag start and then die in her throat, but Felicity simply lifted her head back up until her lips parted halfway around his helmet, then went right back down again. He shook with tremors, his orgasm due minutes ago.

'Bill, I demand complete control and total obedience. You will give it to me.' Mesmerisis said right at him. He groaned, his mouth opening as if to reply, but only quaking as Felicity's mouth slipped down his length again. He should have cum right then. 'Complete control. Total obedience. Obey me.' Bill's mouth shook as he formed words with no sound. Felicity's lips stroked the underside of his helmet as she rose, making him buck. You submit to Mistress. REPEAT.' This time the order was clear. Despite himself, Bill replied, his voice dry and shaking.

'I s-subbmhhit too- Mi-missSTress.' His cock actively pulsated, his body doing everything involved in orgasm, but still it eluded him. Felicity continued to stroke the same tantalizingly slow, milking rhythm.

'I want Mistress to control me completely, REPEAT.'

'I want-t- Mistresss to-' As the words were tortured out of him, Mesmerisis spoke over him. It was only two words, but it was two very powerful ones. Felicity came on command and her body shook and rocked, still sucking her boyfriend off as her second orgasm ripped through her. She gasped and moaned past his length but did not let up; she hadn't been told to. Only her Mistress's command could make her do that. 'T-to-Ahhhhf... To-c-control me cc-ompletely,' Bill quaked. Cum was beginning to bubble from him into Felicity's mouth now and there was nothing his brain or body could do to stop it, but still full orgasm held itself at bay.

'I am always totally obedient to Mistress. REPEAT!' Mesmerisis practically shouted at Bill.

'I am t-totallyobedientto-m-mistres-' Bill warbled almost unintelligibly aloud as his whole body shook, but Mesmerisis cut him off half way through her own name.

'Cum in Felicity's mouth Slave!' she half-screamed triumphantly, as if reveling in her own success.

Despite already practically doing so, Bill finally came. He erupted like a volcano, exploding so hard his hips bucked Felicity off his cock. His first load, wound up so tight that it nearly went supersonic, smacked into Felicity's glasses and send drips across her chest, his body and the bed. Felicity went on obeying her previous command as her own orgasm soothed and pleasured her body and put him back in her mouth, drinking readily as her boyfriend unloaded wad after wad of over-ripe semen deep into her face. At one point, though neither would remember it, Felicity moved herself upon her Mistress's command over his leg, straddling him with her knees. Neither of them knew that it was so that Mesmerisis, who was watching them through the webcam she had had Bill plug in a couple of sessions ago, could see Felicity's cunt as she put one hand - on her command, of course - down to part it wide and slip two fingers into. Just for fun, their Mistress had her cum one more time, watching more wet juice soak the fingers and run down her upturned arm as she continued to work Bill's shaft long after he finished and had begun to soften in her lips.

'Neutral.' Mesmerisis commanded after a while. Obediently, both Felicity and Bill returned themselves to where they had started - sitting propped up in front of the TV, waiting for the night to start. Bill hadn't softened fully, and as he refocused on the spiraling TV he hardened again slightly.

'You have both done well. Very well for me. You have obeyed Mistress completely. You are good slaves to me. Now, your real payment comes, the reason you asked for my content in the first place. Though you won't remember it, you have paid me well with your bodies, and so I now give them back to you as you desired them to be. Listen to Mistress and obey me...' Mesmerisis said, as the pliant minds of her two tranced subjects sat wide open on their own bed.

Bill hadn't known there was a webcam on the TV. Hadn't remembered that they'd set up the computer specifically so that Mesmerisis could run their sessions in person. Felicity didn't know that the last six videos hadn't been 'videos' at all, but Mesmerisis sharing her own screen as she spoke to them through theirs, watching them live as they obeyed her. They didn't know that the first few videos got you hooked on the idea of reaching out to her email, of needing her videos to get off, of enjoying hypnosis - specifically, being hypnotized - for sex. It wasn't like she made people fetishize it - you had to like it in the first place to watch the videos - but if you could sit through her three short 'introductory' trance videos, you were into it enough to sign yourself up for her... Specialised service. Which they all did.

True to her word, Mesmerisis paid the couple by implanting some deep triggers in them both, rooting part of Bill's arousal to Felicity's body and her own sex. She programmed Felicity to be excellent at submitting for Bill and made her get hornier than she'd ever have thought possible at the idea of his controlling her. She improved both of their control over orgasms and even helped Bill towards controlling his own, enough that with some rigorous and hypnotism-filled sex, he'd begin to grasp the idea of multiple orgasms. She worked their minds like an expert seamstress, tying end to end and thread with thread, knowing all the little triggers and feelings that would really help the pair sexually satisfy each other fully.

She lifted their temporary need for her control, wiped her name from their brains and even had them pack away the webcam before she lifted them from her final trance. She had all the payment she needed - private videos of their intercourse, consented to in the very first - lightly ­tranced - session for her own rewatching, plenty of live masturbation and her original public price listed on her website - $45 per hour is a good deal less than a day hypnotist's wage, she felt - and her time with the pair was done. Thanking them, she lifted them to the edge of trance, where they already knew to wake rested, pleasured and peaceful when her video faded, and muted. A few minutes later, she heard their voices growing stronger and she ended the private call, sighed, and deleted Bill's contact. Standing, she stepped away from her computer system, dressed only in her favorite dominant woman's suspenders, and headed for her own bed, picturing Felicity's ass as she fingered herself. The perks of youth, she sighed whimsically to herself as one light finger danced across her own clit at the mental image, the corner of her mouth cracking into a devilish grin. She did love her work.

'Oh my god, that was better than I'd ever imagined,' Bill said excitedly, pacing the floor beside the bed naked, his cock swinging. Felicity lay on her side, her curves on full display, watching him with a happiness she hadn't felt in years.

'I'm... Really glad you made me do this,' she said.

'MADE you?' Bill exploded, jokingly shocked. 'The whole POINT of this was to be able to make you, I couldn't do it BEFORE the videos!' She laughed, rolling as he came around to her side of the bed.

'You know what I mean, dumbass,' she said. 'Now you can make me do anything you want...'

The smiles faded from both their faces as the atmosphere became heavier. They looked at each other. Bill came closer, leaned in, and kissed her, full but not hungry.

'Thanks for doing this baby,' he breathed. 'The one thing I couldn't make you do is love me, and I cherish that more than anything else.' They kissed, longer and longer, holding each other tight.

'Are... You hard?' She asked, breaking off and grinning down at him. Sure enough, Little Bill was pointing right at her face. He smiled wryly at her and shrugged, but a second later any remaining retorts left him as Felicity licked her lips and leaned back, spreading her legs wide. She pulled him by his shoulders, and he climbed quickly over her, all thoughts thoroughly gone as her legs wrapped up around him and her hand took him. Guiding him close, she paused only to say one thing before she pulled him right to the hilt inside her sopping pussy.

12