Mirror, Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Bill, it doesn't take hypnosis to make me want the dick off of your body,' she whispered. 'But will you hurry up and use it before I cum from your smell alone?'

It was so Her; smart enough to have hints of her vocabulary, her smarts, and worded in her unique way of speaking, yet dumb enough to make her use words like "want the dick off you" and "cum from your smell alone."

He buried himself to the base in her in one easy, well-lubricated pump, feeling his balls slap her ass, and began to pummel her like he'd never done before. Distantly, in a far-off, near dark corner of his brain, where the real world couldn't reach, he thought one small, non-present phrase, whisked off in the mental whirlwind of pleasure and ecstasy a split-second later.

'Thank you Mistress Mesmerisis.'

Felicity moaned. He gasped. They both tightened together.

And the tiny thought was gone, forever.

@_@

12