Mirror of My Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers

"The mirror is but a portal," Lin Yao explained, "a passageway between what you know as reality and what is beyond."

"This is unbelievable," Susan said, still trying to accept that it was indeed real.

"Su-ling had difficulty accepting me at first as well," Lin Yao said, "but we quickly became friends."

The mention of her grandmother's name reinforced the notion that this was indeed the Lin Yao of whom she had once told her.

"And when you appeared to my grandmother, you ..."

"... took on her appearance as well." she answered the incomplete question.

"This is like something out of the Twilight Zone," Susan said.

"You felt me before," Lin Yao reminded her. "Did I not feel real?"

"Did you ever!" Susan gushed, remembering the moment of ecstasy she had felt before pulling back from the brink. "Do you normally interact with people like that?"

"If that is what they want," the mirror image said. "But most of all, I am here to help them improve their lives. To correct what is wrong."

Susan's second thought was that there was an awful lot in her life that needed correcting. Her first thought, however, was the one that she actually gave voice to.

"Did you interact with my grandmother like that?"

The even broader smile on Lin Yao's face gave Susan the answer before words could leave her mouth.

"Over all the years of her life," she replied, "Su-ling and I shared many such moments."

"Damn, no wonder the old lady was so willing to buy me my first vibrator," Susan laughed, glad to know that whatever this was, it had brought happiness to a woman she loved above all others.

"Moments that I would be happy to share with you as well," Lin Yao continued.

"Wait a second, let's take a step back here," Susan quickly said when the implication of those words hit home. "I'm not into girls. I don't have anything against those ladies that are, but I like a man in my bed. Nothing personal, you understand."

"I do not understand," came the reply from her double.

"It's really simple," Susan explained. "If you could come out of that mirror as someone tall, dark, handsome and endowed, then we might have something to talk about."

"But, were you not pleasuring yourself when I arrived?"

"That was different."

"In what way?"

"I was just masturbating."

"Bringing pleasure to yourself," she repeated.

"Exactly."

"Yet if I am also part of you, is not the pleasure I might bring the same thing?"

Susan was sure there was a counter-argument to that theory, but for the life of her, she couldn't think of what it might be. Instead, the idea that it would be the ultimate form of masturbation filled her mind.

"This is all too confusing," Susan said instead.

"Then let me help clear away the clouds of confusion," Lin Yao said as she moved her body higher on the bed so that she was now only inches away from Susan.

A hand so like her own reached up and gently stroked Susan's cheek, running down across her neck to gently glide along the side of her breast. The soft, almost intangible touch of flesh against flesh was enough to send a surge of excitement through Susan that she hadn't felt since the days when she could call herself virginal.

Lin Yao's fingers stroked the sensitive flesh beneath Susan's breasts, running her middle finger up between them. She leaned closer, so close that their faces almost touched. Identical lips brushed against each other, the briefest of contacts, with the most lasting of effects.

Their lips met for a second, longer moment, and for a heartbeat, Susan felt her reflection's tongue press against her own. She had no words to describe what she felt, only the knowledge that no one had ever stirred her the way this woman had. There was a connection between them, as if each was merely half of a larger whole.

"Do you wish me to stop?" Lin Yao whispered as her fingers worked their way up the other side of Susan's face, gently pulling her closer for a deeper kiss.

"No," Susan murmured as she responded to the press of the doppelganger's lips, "please don't stop."

The black haired young woman let the warmth of the kiss wash over her, even as she wrapped her arms around her twin, pulling their bodies together. Up until this moment, she had never felt a desire to be with another woman. But then again, she had never met a woman so like herself. How could she not want her?

Their tongues interlocked, passing back and forth between their mouths. At the same time, two sets of hands explored identical bodies, producing much the same reactions in both. The forms might've been the same, but not the spirits within them, at least not totally.

Susan felt Lin Yao taking control and uncharacteristically, she didn't seem to mind. It was as if the more aggressive half of her own mind had been given form.

She felt herself being eased back on the bed, as Lin Yao climbed on top of her, straddling her across her waist. She reached out and ran her hands up the sides of Susan's body, caressing the flesh with her fingers until they reached her small breasts, working their way inward to their center.

"Mmmm," Susan purred as she felt soft fingers ply the supple flesh around her nipples, then the hard tips themselves.

Lin Yao took Susan's hands in her own, then brought them up to her own breasts, inviting the engineer to follow her example. It was almost like she was playing with her own mounds, Susan thought as she closed her hands around them, but just different enough to be exciting.

The two women massaged each other, kneading the small round globes and dark hard areola in the center of each. They pulled each other closer, rubbing their breasts against the other, twin sets of nipples growing even more erect.

Matching lips met once more, sharing the passions filling them both. Susan ran her hands down Lin Yao's back to the cheeks of her ass, squeezing them tightly and feeling a surge between her own legs as the motion pressed the woman on top of her against her own mound.

Lin Yao brought herself lower, her mouth closing on the pointed tip of one of Susan's mounds. Her tongue traced the outline of the brown circle, then the underside of her nipples, finally taking its entirety into her mouth.

"Oh yeah," Susan cried out as she felt the wetness engulf her breast, coupled with the tiny electrical surge that spread out from it.

Tiny surges that continued and grew in both size and frequency as Lin Yao moved back and forth between her mounds, lavishing all of her attention on them. From the times she had played with them herself, Susan knew her nipples were quite sensitive. Yet, few of her lovers took the time to really play with them.

Even Rob, who had been the best lover she'd had since her college days, seemed to have the misguided notion that women with small breasts weren't as into having them played with as those with larger mounds. A misconception that Lin Yao obviously didn't share. How could she since, after all, her own mounds were identical in every way.

The mirror image continued to work her way deep into Susan's soul, pulling her ever deeper into a whirlpool of desire. She gave each of her nipples a last kiss, then again shifted position so that it was now Susan who had her face inches from a set of small but bountiful mounds.

An enticement she was quick to seize upon, copying Lin Yao's actions and savoring the sweet taste of a woman for the first time. Her tongue darted back and forth, tickling the hard nubs as she closed her lips around them. The warm globes felt so comfortable in her mouth, she quickly understood what attracted men to them so.

But there were other delights her body had to offer as well, and Lin Yao was determined to demonstrate each of them to her. She gave Susan a short time more to enjoy her breast play, then moved a third time. It was a short passage, but one which brought her whole body down between Susan's legs.

Lin Yao ran her hands up and down Susan's legs, lightly stroking the skin. Each time, her fingers, and then her tongue as she began kissing and licking her legs, came a little closer to the neatly trimmed bush in the center.

Susan meanwhile, had brought her own hands up to her breasts, continuing the pleasing stimulation that Lin Yao had started. An increasing arousal that she had no doubt would soon be growing in leaps and bounds.

Lin Yao didn't disappoint her in that regard as she finally reached her prize and ran her fingers back and forth across the lightly haired mound. With a skill and self-knowledge that equaled Susan's own, Lin Yao slid her fingers past the outer lips and expertly located the hard excited flower within.

A loud, enthusiastic shout from the engineer filled the tiny apartment as Lin Yao quickly brushed the tips of her fingers against every one of Susan's most sensitive spots. How could she not know the location of each one, Susan realized, for they were the same as her own.

Her fingers didn't remain inside Susan for long. Just enough to give her a taste of what was to come. Lin Yao took hold of each of Susan's legs and lifted them high and far apart. Her head disappeared from Susan's view, until only the very top was visible between her legs.

Susan felt her body tense with anticipation, already having sampled the benefits of a lover who knew your body as well as you did. She didn't have long to wait long as only seconds later she felt the soft wetness of Lin Yao's tongue as it penetrated deep inside of her. Like her fingers had before, the darting appendage covered all the right places, with an ardor that few previous lovers could've matched.

Unable to just lie still, her hands gripped the back of Lin Yao's face, even as she lifted her legs and wrapped them over her lover's shoulders. A powerful sense of rapture quickly filled her, as each thrust of her double's tongue reached down to her sexual core.

"Oh baby, do it," Susan cried out as her body thrashed back and forth. "Do it to me! It feels so fuckin' good!"

It didn't take much more for Lin Yao to bring Susan to the pinnacle, and then beyond it. Her supine, sweat covered, body rocked uncontrollably, filled with the joys of a woman on a level she had never before experienced. A benchmark that she knew would follow her the rest of her life.

The two of them lay intertwined for a long time after that, as Susan soaked in the afterglow of her orgasm. She couldn't remember ever having a climax that good before.

"Did I please you?" Lin Yao asked as she finally lifted herself from between Susan's legs and moved parallel to her on the bed.

Susan looked at her in amazement, then realized that the woman with her face was just playing with her. They moved even closer and met in a kiss.

"Perhaps we can now talk about some of the other needs in your life?" Lin Yao suggested after they had kissed a few more times.

"My other needs?"

"You are having problems with your chosen profession, are you not?"

"You mean my job?"

"Yes, you are not happy in the way your colleagues have treated you."

"Damn, that's an understatement if there ever was one," Susan laughed.

"I can help you with that."

"Help me, how?" Susan asked curiously.

"There are many ways, but consider for a moment the advantage of being able to be in two places at once."

"That would be quite a trick," Susan considered, remembering that her grandmother had been regarded as some kind of wonder woman in her day for the way she always seemed to be one step ahead of everyone else, building a successful business from scratch.

"Then we have much to talk about," Lin Yao smiled.

"But can't we talk in the morning just as well?"

"Certainly," Lin Yao nodded understandingly. "You are tired no doubt."

"No, I'm still horny," Susan laughed as she leaned forward and kissed her lover again.

Only a few short hours ago, Susan would've been insulted by the suggestion that she go down on another woman. Yet, with her face pressed tight against Lin Yao's pussy and her tongue covered with the sweet nectar of her efforts, the twenty-five year old felt like it was the most natural thing in the world.

It wasn't like she was suddenly a lesbian, she told herself as she probed even deeper, feeling Lin Yao's body react to her thrust. After all, what was she doing other than playing with herself?

But philosophical discussions were never her strong point, and right now the only point she was interested in was the one she suddenly felt pressing against her pussy.

Even as Susan worked her own brand of magic on Lin Yao's sex, her alter ego had come across the discarded vibrator she had dropped in her excitement earlier and was now putting it to good use.

The gentle vibration, coupled with the caress of Lin Yao's tongue, was again leading her down the path to orgasm. A path she didn't want to travel alone. A desire that caused her to redouble her efforts.

A labor of love that paid off soon enough as she felt the body pressed against her responding in a way all too familiar. Wondrous sensations that were reflected in her own form as Lin Yao again carried her to the edge of the summit.

A cliff they hurdled over together as they shared an orgasm that in truth belonged to both of them. One that passed back and forth between the indistinguishable bodies until it was impossible to tell with whom it had begun, and with whom it had ended.

"Fuckin' awesome!" Susan whispered as she felt the last of her strength fade from her body and her eyes close in search of some now desperately needed sleep.

-=-=-=-

"Miss Wu!" the soft, yet strong voice called out as it penetrated the soporific fog that gripped Susan's mind. "Miss Wu are you at home?"

The even louder knocking at the door, interlaced with the sound of the door chimes, finally pushed away the last of the sleep from the young woman's mind. After taking a moment to assure herself that she was indeed alone, Susan pulled herself up into a sitting position and looked across the now sun filled room toward the door.

"Who is it?" she called out.

"Miss Wu, it's Mr. Fong," came the reply, "We had an appointment this morning."

"Oh shit, the mirror," Susan said under her breath as she swung her feet over the side of the bed and stood up. "Give me a few minutes please." she called out in a louder voice.

"Most certainly," came the reply.

"What a night," the young woman thought to herself as, still totally naked, she stepped in front of the mirror.

The reflection that greeted her was just like any other. Just to be sure, she waved her hands in different directions a few times. She really didn't expect anything out of the ordinary, but there was a small part of her that still dreamed impossible dreams.

"That was one fuckin' wild dream," she said quietly, thinking it had been the most realistic and erotic one she had ever had.

Remembering that Mr. Fong was waiting, she closed out the events of last night in her thoughts and quickly pulled out a pair of shorts and a T-shirt from the nearby dresser, putting them on. Taking a moment to check her appearance in the mirror as she quickly ran a brush across her hair, Susan saw her still sweaty body caused the shirt to stick to her skin, her nipples quite visible through the thin material.

"Might as well give the old man a little thrill," she grinned as she decided not to bother going back to the dresser for a bra. "It might even get me a better offer for the mirror."

Susan had just unlocked the door and was opening it when she spotted her vibrator sitting on the floor next to the bed. Leaving Mr. Fong to open the door the rest of the way by himself, she quickly kicked it under the bed and out of sight. Just a second before the artifact dealer stepped inside.

The old man's reaction once he stepped in made her realize that she needn't have worried. In fact, the way he barely noticed her, or her dress, he probably wouldn't have even reacted to her if she'd answered the door naked.

"Beautiful, quite beautiful," Mr. Fong said, referring to the antique mirror, and not the scantily clad young woman he walked right passed without a glance. "It is all that I was told it was."

Susan wasn't sure if she should feel insulted, or glad that he was really interested in the mirror. If nothing else, that meant that she shouldn't have any trouble with the asking price she had decided on.

She let Mr. Fong spend a few more minutes examining the mirror as she stepped over to the kitchenette and turned on the burner under her tea kettle. Glancing back over her shoulder, she asked her guest if he would like a cup.

"Yes, thank you please," he said, his eyes never leaving the artifact as he examined some of the more intricate carvings on the frame.

The examination continued until Susan laid two steaming cups of tea on the small kitchen table and each of them took one of the two seats. She waited until he had tasted the tea, a blend her grandmother had introduced her to, before bringing up the subject of money.

"So the mirror is what you were looking for?" she asked.

The older man smiled, realizing that he had broken the cardinal rule of the buyer. He had let the owner of something he greatly desired know just how much he wanted it. Still, if that small error bothered him, he was quite skilled in concealing it.

"I was thinking about the figure that you mentioned last night on the phone," Susan said as she took a sip of her own tea, "and I'm afraid that it's a bit lower than what I had in mind."

If Mr. Fong was disappointed in that, he concealed it just as well. Instead, he repeated his statement of the previous night that the figure was of course a starting point. Was there a sum she had in mind, he then asked.

Susan then quoted a figure more than what she had decided on, hoping that it was not so out of line with his own estimate of the mirror's value as to inspire a counter-offer. Fully back in business mode, the antique dealer considered the asking price for a few moments, then turned his head back in the direction of the object in question.

"If we could come to terms today, this morning, I would be willing to consider that price," he unexpectedly said.

Alarm bells went off in Susan's head, telling her to take a deep breath and step back, at least figuratively. Least her own judgment be clouded by the amount of money involved. Her own inner voice shouted to be heard, telling her that if he was willing to go that high for a quick sale, what was the real value of what she had?

"I'm not sure that would be in my best interest, Mr. Fong," she countered as she got up from the table and stepped over towards the mirror. "As I'm sure you remember from our telephone conversation, I'm still undecided if I want to sell my grandmother's mirror at all. This was to just be a discussion of the possibility."

"Of course, of course," Mr. Fong replied as he also stepped back to the mirror. "I had just hoped you would allow me to make my interest known and to also allow me to make a counter-offer against any other dealer that might contact you."

That was something that Susan hadn't considered. The idea that others might also be interested in the mirror. It would be worth even more that the staggering figure she tossed out there. If for no other reason, it would be worth it to shop around and see who else might be interested.

"Of course," Susan smiled, "I'll be sure to remember that you were the first one to contact me."

The older man smiled back in return, a smile behind which was the certain knowledge that Susan would sell the mirror to the highest bidder. A position that he was sure he would hold in the end. There were few dealers with his background and knowledge, and most would only see what was clearly apparent about the artifact and offer a much lower price. His own resale, to a collector he knew would be interested, would be twice what he had offered this silly girl.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers