All Comments on 'Mirror Vision: Final Part; Primal'

by goldenpalomino

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CarnaleyeCarnaleyeover 12 years ago
Hot & Sexy

The story is hot and graphically very well narrated.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
Boring

It took about two paragraphs to establish a piston and sleeve machine-like repetitiveness. The dick (obligate thick and long) works ... on and on, despite having emptied a few moments ago. The pussy also works. Each is attached to a name (as well as each other)! The names are not attached to much else. Repeat, as needed. Add some strange descriptions -bulbous thighs? Plumb tits? I get an ugly picture from the first, and a weird hooter image, with a lead bob hanging from a nipple by a four-foot string.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
2**

Not a real story.

goldenpalominogoldenpalominoabout 12 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments.

Dwornock - The story is developed in mirror vision part one.

Lickideesplit - True, it takes some time for men to come again and I meant to describe that enough time had elapsed, yet I didn't do a good job with that aspect. Sometimes men, when very aroused, don't need much time as a break. Many, yet certainly not all, women can keep on coming (I wish I had the ability).

Carnaleye - Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
EXTRA FUN

WHY WOULD YOU NOT FUCK HER ASS WHILE HE HAD HER CUNT, SEEING SHE WAS BEING A SLUT.....MMM!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergoldenpalomino@goldenpalomino
A remote lakeshore in the wilderness, above the forest in an open fire watch tower, beneath a waterfall, . . My stories are mixtures of truth and fantasy. "A high truth, indeed, fairly, finely, and skillfully wrought out, brightening at every step, and crowning the final deve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mirror Vision Previous Part