All Comments on 'Mirrorland'

by SolarRay

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 4 years ago
Superb

What a superb melding of fantasy and eroticism, and excellently written too. There is a near-perfect sense of time and place and a wonderful imagining of the love between the girls. This is a worthy, and hopefully successful, entrant to the competition.

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 4 years ago
Wait !

I don't give 5's, and I don't even read these types of stories. Glad I did, great story, great sex. Do it again said the man who never gives 5's.

metroalmametroalmaalmost 4 years ago

You write clearly with interesting twists. Alice only wishes she fell into this looking glass. A nicely styled piece. Thank you.

JjonestJjonestalmost 4 years ago
An Erotic Fairytale

What a poetic and beautiful mix of fantasy with whimsical mystery. Well done!

AlwaysHungryAlwaysHungryalmost 4 years ago

I liked it, but I somehow felt it was too long. It was like eating a very fancy piece of wedding cake that I felt I had to finish, long after I was full.

SolarRaySolarRayalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback and comments everyone! I am very happy you all enjoyed this story. If you are finding it challenging to enjoy a proper nude day with all that's going on in the world at the moment, I hope that you find this to be a moment of whimsy and hope!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful and tender

An exquisite love story with very impressive craftsmanship. I agree, however, that it was too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Superb! Such research! Such attention to every sense (smell, touch, sound as well as sight). Just a few words which jarred as being out of the period. But a real tour de force! Felicitations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awesome one pal. You must write a sequel for it

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Amazing, so different and yet so present. I was definitely a bit on edge reading this story, but in a good way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSolarRay@SolarRay
I am a sex-positive nudist who enjoys working with themes of sexual discovery, exploration, and the fear of first time nudity as experienced through scenarios of exhibitionism, voyeurism, and group sex. I try to write characters that become liberated through transformative sce...