Mirrors and Moonlight

Story Info
Initiation into a local kink group.
2.8k words
4.21
4.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mirrors & Moonlight

Elizabeth was excited for a rare evening out with Master. He was taking the boys to Grandma's, and she knew their youngest would be spending the night there. She was given instruction on how to prepare for their night out before he left. She read the note placed on the bed beside his clothing choices for her:

"I expect you showered, completely shaven, and dressed in what I've laid out for you, your choice of shoes, and the device placed squarely on your clit, upon my return."

She found he had laid out a short, black leather skirt, a cage-style black bra, a sheer silver blouse, black thong panties, thigh high stockings and garter belt, and the collar she normally only wore at home for their play time. Her first thought was how slutty and exposed she would look, and did not find an on/off switch on the small egg device. She suspected he held the remote to control it, which made her instantly wet.

Elizabeth finished her shower and grooming, then put on the new bra--her nipples already hard, and no covering for them in the design. She slipped the egg onto her clit and pulled up the thong, noticing it was small enough to tuck well into her pussy lips. The thigh highs had gripper strip at the top to help them stay up, and the garters ensured no potential for slip. She stood in just the underwear and stockings to look at her new look in the mirror, feeling excited and sexy for Master. She pulled on the skirt, impressed how well he knew her size to get a good fit, and zipped the back. The hem hit just below her ass, and would surely ride up when she sat down. Feeling the silky material of the blouse, she slipped it over her head and looked in the mirror seeing how clearly her bra showed through, and giggled in remembrance of one of their first dates to an indoor miniature golf place with black light where her thin top and white bra were on display for all to see. Her final step was putting the collar on, which normally he buckled for her. She made sure it was snug, but not too tight to inhibit breathing, and the ring for him to attach a chain to in front. Elizabeth again looked in the mirror, and decided to apply makeup to feel prettier. She added bright red lipstick to stand out against the black and silver she was wearing. Smiling, she now felt like a true slut for Master.

The front door opened, and Master found her seated in a chair waiting for him. He looked her up and down, "Up," he ordered her to stand and then sat down himself. "Over my knee." He commanded sternly, making her wonder what she'd done wrong. His hand lifted her skirt and his hand landed on her pale ass. He alternated cheeks, both exposed with only the thong thread between. After five swats per side, he had her rise. "Go wipe off those lips, I don't want that red mess on me when I use that mouth tonight."

"Yes, Master," she replied and went to remove the lipstick. She used the restroom, moving the egg for a moment to wipe off the arousal he'd caused from the spanking, and then reinserted it onto her clit. She'd just pulled herself back together when she felt vibration move through her and gasped. It only lasted a second, and she found him smiling.

"Now you look ready, and hotter than hell" he again ran his eyes over her before stepping close and deeply kissing her as he clipped a leash to her collar. "You will do whatever I say tonight. I will use you as I choose, and you will not cum without permission."

"Yes, Master," she nodded and blushed a bit.

He led her to the car, placing a jacket on her before she sat down. "You are to wear the jacket until I remove it."

"Yes, Sir," she felt less exposed, and excited to find where they'd be going. They drove in silence, yet he turned the vibration to low. He glanced over to see her squirm a bit and grinned, turning the device off when he knew she was close. The car came to a stop in front of an old farmhouse and barn. The barn was lit, and she saw others entering with minimal clothing, many in leather. Her heart pounded, nervous, yet excited.

"You will stay at my side, and I will keep you safe. No one else will be permitted to touch you." She nodded at his reassurance as he removed the jacket and led her out of the car by hand and leash. Elizabeth felt a chill from the cool, Fall air that made her nipples harden. Master released her hand and his arm moved around her waist.

Elizabeth glanced at another couple, and Master moved his hand down to squeeze her ass. "You may look, but only touch me. If you see something you like, remember it for later." She nodded her understanding as he stepped to the man at the door and showed his phone to confirm their reservation.

Stepping inside the barn, Elizabeth's senses were heightened from so much to take in. The lighting was soft, and the large space had been converted into many sections for couples or small groups to lounge and play. At the front of the room was a large stage where a jazz band played, and to the side was a large spread of food that ended in a bar. "Thirsty?" Master leaned to her ear, breaking her trance. She smiled and nodded as he led her to the bar and ordered for them both. Drinks in hand, they found a soft sectional couch halfway back from the stage to sit and enjoy the music. He laid one hand on her thigh as he sipped his beer. She found his touch reassuring and a turn on at the same time. The wine helped calm her.

A man dressed in black leather pants and no shirt stepped to the microphone. Elizabeth noticed his chiseled abs and muscled arms. "Welcome, KC Kinksters! If you're new to the group, please stand and form a line to the side of the stage. Each couple or single will be invited up for a brief introduction--let's make our newbies feel welcome!" Elizabeth looked at Master as he guided her to stand with him and led her by the leash. She was relieved they weren't first in line. When it was their turn, he went up the steps first, and took her by the hand as well as the chain still in his left hand. Looking out on the crowd, Elizabeth estimated about 50 people in attendance, all looking at her. She blushed and smiled nervously. Master stepped to the mic and shared only their first names and titles of Master and slave before grabbing her by one nipple, instead of her hand this time, to lead her down the steps and off stage. She breathed a sigh after reaching the floor. As the others came on stage, he led her to a corner of the barn sectioned off for privacy.

They were alone, and the space was equipped with a twin bed and table with toys and varying lengths and colors of rope. On the wall stood a St. Andrews' cross. Master lifted off Elizabeth's blouse and ordered her to strip. He then grabbed both nipples. "I will use you alone and when others can see, but only I will touch you, is that understood?" She nodded. He unzipped and removed her skirt. "Face the cross, legs spread, hands on the wood."

Master grabbed rope and set to tying her wrists and ankles securely to the cross. The room then fell silent. She waited, wondering where he'd disappeared. Elizabeth soon heard footsteps. More than one set of feet, she tensed, knowing they were no longer alone. She felt soft leather strands move against her skin, tracing down her back, pausing at her ass, before he pulled them away and brought the flogger down faster to lap and strike her right cheek. She cried out at the new pain pleasure, hardly catching her breath before he balanced his assault on her left side. Alternating cheeks with a bit more speed, she was breathing faster, crying out in reaction to the sting, and a tear escaped from the pain rising. He stopped and stepped behind her, placing his hands on her warmed ass.

"You look beautiful in stripes," he whispered into her ear and kissed her shoulders lightly. Master stepped back, took a photo of his artwork, and she heard footsteps again. "We're alone again," he let her know. "Well done, slave, you made three men hard and two women wet. One of those cocks needs your attention." He again stepped behind her, this time placing his hard dick between her legs to feel her dripping pussy as he untied her wrists, followed by her ankles. Before turning her around, he placed a blindfold over her eyes.

"On the bed, face up." He led her with a hand on the small of her back to the bed, and placed a foam wedge beneath her hips before entering her. He began thrusting harder. She started to whimper, so ready to cum for him. He grabbed a soft gag and stuffed it into her mouth. "You will NOT cum until I say you may." Master twisted one nipple and reached down to firmly rub her clit as he poured his own cum deep inside her. "Not yet, slave," He watched her squirm and whimper. Pulling his spent dick out, he replaced it with a large vibrator that had a clit area to tease her now swollen button. "Now, slut, cum for me." She screamed through the gag. "Again!" He turned the vibration higher, and the waves of her orgasms kept overtaking her, her head spinning in pleasure. Master removed the toy and watched her breasts rise and fall as her breathing slowed.

The blindfold still on, she felt him use a damp cloth to clean her pussy before running his tongue over her clit and giving it a tug with his teeth. She gasped, and laughed, thoroughly enjoying the night so far. Master removed the blindfold, and Elizabeth looked up to find a mirror above the bed she hadn't noticed before. Master smiled, "There's a hidden camera I set up just to the edge of that mirror. Only I will be viewing the footage." Elizabeth looked surprised as her eyes widened, yet felt secretly happy the video could bring him pleasure.

Clothed again, they stepped out of the private space to find a small group awaiting them begin to applaud. Elizabeth blushed as the man who had been on stage earlier stepped forward. "Welcome to the family, you've passed initiation." He extended a hand to Master and then to her. She shook his hand and smiled nervously. The woman at his side also came forward to congratulate her, "well done, you'll fit in just fine." Her smile was warm, and she seemed kind. "Hungry?" The woman asked. Elizabeth hadn't thought about her stomach yet, but the smell of smoked meat suddenly beckoned her to the spread on the other side of the room. "Yes, actually." Master kept her at his side as they moved to the food. Dinner gave her a chance to relax and talk with others without as much stress around performing on a stage or being watched. Most of the other slave women were at least as exposed in their dress, which made her more comfortable. She noticed women of all sizes, feeling less self conscious about her own curves. Some slaves were feeding their Masters before being permitted to eat their own meal. Their small talk and her observations were interrupted by the speaker on stage.

"Please finish your dinner and meet out back in 15 minutes for our full moon tradition before dessert." Elizabeth raised an eyebrow, curious.

The woman beside her winked, "Don't worry, you'll be a natural."

The group all made their way out to the open field and bonfire. Elizabeth appreciated the warmth of the fire, and looked up at the beauty of the full, harvest moon.

"Doms and Dommes, as is our custom with the full moon, prepare to make your slaves and subs howl at the moon!" Elizabeth laughed and looked at Master, a grin widening across his face as he moved to face her.

"Did you know about this?" she whispered to him, but was quickly silenced with his hand across her mouth.

"You will not speak until your release." She stopped and he moved his hand under her skirt. With one hand steadying her around her back, the hand between her legs pushed the thong aside to allow his finger to move deep inside her as he turned the egg on high and steadied it with his thumb, then leaned down to take a nipple between is teeth.

The announcer grabbed the slave's pussy beside him, fully exposing her for all to see. "On the count of 3, slaves, 1, 2, 3!"

"NOW!" Master released her nipple to command her. Elizabeth threw her head back and screamed in pleasure along with the chorus of slaves filling the night air. Their screams and moans louder than the fire's crackling gradually faded to silence.

"Nicely done, S'mores for dessert, or whatever pleasures you prefer. That concludes the formal part of our evening. Enjoy one another, and stay safe." The announcer turned the mic off and the crowd dispersed.

Turning to Master, Elizabeth asked, "What time is it? Don't we need to pick up the kids soon?"

Master slapped her ass, "I have it under control, don't question me. You are mine all night, and your only concern is serving ME."

"Yes, Master," she was again wet with excitement for a full night alone together. He led her back to the barn and then to their car.

"Did you enjoy the event?" He asked her.

"I was nervous at first, and definitely felt outside my comfort zone, but it was pretty sexy and fun." She smiled as he patted and squeezed her thigh.

"You did well, slave," he glanced over and smiled. "You were always safe. We may try another event in the future."

Master was tired when they arrived home, and he only wanted some cuddles and fondles before they both fell asleep, but she was awakened the next morning to his hard cock pressed into her bare ass and his hand squeezing her breasts to wake her.

"Go let the dog out, use the restroom, start coffee, and return to bed." He commanded, giving her ass a quick slap to get her moving. While she followed his orders he used the restroom and got her cuffs and collar out. She returned to the bedroom and he closed the door to keep the dog out.

"Hands out." He buckled her wrist cuffs, then slapped her inner thighs to get her legs spread for him to fasten the ankle shackles. She looked down to see how hard he was and smiled before her eyes were covered with a blindfold, followed by her collar being buckled around her neck. "Bend over."

Elizabeth bent at the waist and felt a toy with lube slide slowly into her ass. Once inside, he spanked each cheek. "On the bed you fucking whore, face up." He fastened her wrists to the bed. "You liked being watched, didn't you? Making other men hard wanting you, knowing they couldn't have you because you're completely MINE!"

"Yes, Master."

"You will have all your holes filled like the needy slut you are." He propped her hips, gagged her, and quickly drove into her pussy as he grabbed her tits. "You need a good, hard fucking to start your day. You will not cum without permission." Elizabeth nodded. "I will use you and you will serve me this morning. She could feel her excitement building between her legs as he kept sliding within her. The feeling of a full ass made the sensation even stronger. She whimpered, holding back the feeling swelling within her. He pulled the gag out, "Beg for it, you slave."

"Please, Master, I need to cum. I'm so close. You feel so good inside me." He kept pumping faster into her, his balls slapping her ass with each thrust. "Now!" His own release and permission triggered her as he moaned with her, both cuming hard, she screamed loudly in pleasure, "Ohhh, Master!" They both collapsed, and he removed the toy from her ass. Still shaking from the intensity, he held her close until their breathing slowed.

"Coffee, then breakfast." She moved to his orders, purely satisfied and feeling completely loved and wanted.