All Comments on 'Misadventures in Babysitting'

by MsIncognito810

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ScoleetxScoleetxover 5 years ago
Dry nice!

Easy reading.

You painted the picture very well.

Eagerly awaits for the next Chapter...

<){

Mike_MadisonMike_Madisonover 5 years ago
Bravo!

Really enjoyed the story, well written for a first time author. I especially loved reading a story from the female point of view that wasn't romance or BDSM. Keep up the good work

hentaikittenhentaikittenover 5 years ago
Nice work!

This was a great read. You set up the situation nicely so that it was both believable and fun. Your characters all seemed very real and were easy to relate with. I hope you keep writing as I look forward to reading more stories by you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Nicely written. Perfect amount of backstory.....enough where we appreciate her, but enough sexuality where her giving in to him is believable. Really enjoyed to the point of being disappointed there weren’t more stories from you.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damnnn

God ive never come this hard from a story bravo!

horney47horney47over 5 years ago
Nicely done

Love the story, even though Joe is a bit too much of a stinker for my liking. Can't wait to see what happens when Val joins the party.

Voyeur326Voyeur326over 5 years ago
An Excellent Adventure

I forgot to comment on this when I rated it. Sexy detail, interesting characters, and the naughty coupling of student and teacher = one great story! I am hoping for a sequel, or maybe even a series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I like the way you think!

You've got a dirty little mind; a delicious, stupendous, awesome dirty little mind. I like it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsIncognito810@MsIncognito810
Who am I? Who are any of us? Just some randos looking for a hook-up or a quick fuck . . . Or, maybe we're a collection of slightly eccentric - but basically normal - individuals. I wonder which description fits me. Hate to disappoint anyone, but I don't usually voice or ca...