Misadventures in Elruun

Story Info
A young elven cleric begins his journey of purity.
1.7k words
4.44
1.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkelyBonz
SkelyBonz
54 Followers

In the lands of Elruun there live many races and people's. Humans, dwarves, elves, orc, and many more. They each hold unique traditions and faiths. Peace, where present, is often short lived. Monsters stalk the forests and lurk in the mountains. Sometimes the local lords will send out forces to deal with such threats, but usually they are handled by adventurers and mercenaries. Our story will focus on Merriweather Goldenveil, an Elf about to begin his pilgrimage as a cleric of Ersati the goddess of life and fertility. Newly ordained clerics often take up these journeys to improve their God or Goddess' image with the local populace. They provide services free of charge and typically make life better for everyone wherever they show up.

Merriweather has a very slight build like most of his kind. He stands in at 5'5" tall and is very thin. His soft, round features shape his pale face in a way that often attracts both men and women. His bright blond hair comes down to shoulder length and he typically keeps it straight. His usual outfit is a set of white and blue robes from the chapel that trained him and an oversized beret with a star on it. His emerald green eyes are large and full of vibrant life, a trait typical in elves of this world.

~~~~~~

The day was just beginning and Merri could hear the chirping of the early birds outside of the barn he spent the night in. A farmer from the town had decided to let him spend a couple nights after Merri had come into town and healed many of their sick. He liked helping people and so he didn't mind working for free. Ersati teaches all of her followers to aid people whenever and however possible. Life only goes on when people cooperate.

Getting up from the pile of hay he used as a bed. Merriweather would stretch out and let the rays of morning sunshine hit his face. He let out a yawn before he started getting dressed. He had slept in his briefs and a silky undershirt, so luckily his robes simply needed to be slid on and he was ready to go. He clutched his small wooden staff and adjusted his hat before heading out of the thick barn doors. He was leaving this town and moving on to spread through light of Ersati elsewhere. His journey had been rather uneventful so far. He had stopped at a few towns and performed healing for the sick. He had even dealt with an infestation of rats caused by a witch's curse. Nothing incredibly major or exciting, but still important things nonetheless.

He wondered where his journey would take him next as he sauntered down the road. He had a cheery smile plastered on his face and he was hopeful about the future. The other clerics at the monastery would always talk about the fun they had on their pilgrimages and Merri couldn't help but want that same thing for himself. As he sauntered along the road the rolling fields would start to make way for a thick forest. The trees almost managed to form a canopy in the sky and sunlight trickled through in golden beams. The young elf felt almost lost in the beauty on display. His attention was abruptly called away from the natural scene before him and instead he focused on a sound that came from within the woods. It sounded like a man had called out for help!

He ran straight into action, heading towards the voice that was now calling out in pained rasps. When he broke through the thicket line he was met with a tall and thin man laying on the ground. He was dressed in peasants garments that were clearly old and beat up. The man held his inner thigh tightly and was wincing in pain.

"Are you okay? I'm a cleric I can help if you are injured!" Merri would excitedly bound towards the man in need, never one to miss an opportunity to be helpful.

The pained man met the cleric's eyes and calmed down pretty quickly. For a moment Merriweather thought he caught a smirk form on the man's face but then immediately revert back to wincing. "Thank the gods! I've been bitten by some sort of serpent! I can feel the venom coursing through me as we speak!" Glancing down at the spot the man was gripping, blood could clearly be seen pooling up.

"I know a few antidote spells. Do you remember what the creature looked like?" Each type of venom required a slightly different casting formula and so it was important that he know what kind of snake it was.

"It was pink and looked to have horns of some sort. I've never seen the likes of it before! Anyway there's no time to cast a spell. You'll have to remove it the old fashioned way!" He sounded desperate but not frightened. Something was off about the man, but Merri chalked it up to the effects of the venom.

The spritely cleric nodded in agreement and began to remove the man's trousers. There was clearly a pair of puncture wounds where the serpent had struck. The skin around it had begun turning a glowing pink. This was clearly no ordinary snake's doing. Though he had never done this process himself, he had been taught what to do in this situation. He needed to suck the venom out through the wound and spit it all out. There was just one thing that made him hesitant, the man was completely erect. His penis was large and smelled unwashed. Merri wondered how he could be in this state while also in pain, but had very little time to think about it. He needed to act fast. He pushed the hesitation out of his mind and leaned forward to start sucking out the venom.

As his lips were about to press against the wound, Merriweather felt hands grasp either side of his head. The man was holding his face with an iron grip. Merri looked up to see that the peasant's eyes were illuminated in the same pink glow as the wound. A voice came out of the man that was not the same as before. Instead this was the voice of a woman, "Oh would you look at this? A priest of Ersati in the flesh." A devilish grin crept across the man's face as the voice spoke. "A lucky find indeed. You must be on your pilgrimage, and just starting off at that."

The grip on Merri's face grew tighter and began to cause pain. His headed was guided up from the thigh wound and held directly in front of the man's erect penis. Merri felt afraid and tried to struggle against his attacker, but couldn't free himself at all. The man was unnaturally strong right now. The head of the cock was pressed against the cleric's lips but he refused to open his jaw. He prayed in his heart to Ersati for the strength to stop this.

"If you think your Goddess is going to save you, you're sorely mistaken. In fact she probably saw this coming. You see this is all part of a game my sister and I like to play with you mortals." The woman's voice laughed mockingly as it spoke.

Though he was busy struggling against the grip holding him, Merri was able to hear and comprehend the words. Had she said 'sister'? That could mean only one thing. This man had been bitten by a demon of Bathet, the Goddess of debauchery and defilement. His heart sank at the realization. Ersati's twin sister was one of the fallen gods. She was feared by all and her cult of followers spoke of her only in whispers so as not to be discovered.

Bathet continued to speak, "My sister loves when you mortals are pure and devoted. She brags and brags about how she can take even the most corrupt souls and bring them to the light. It always made me sick and so I made her a wager. I would try and corrupt her so called 'pure' followers on their pilgrimages without her intervening and for every time I faiI, I promised her a decade of peace on my part."

What this demon was saying had to be false. Merri could not accept that the great Ersati would gamble with her most devoted's lives. He opened his mouth to object and in that moment the hands slammed his head down so that the entire shaft of the cock was buried in his throat. His eyes shot wide open as he felt sharp pain and an overwhelming urge to gag.

Bathet cackled as she forced the possessed man's cock in and out of the little cleric's mouth. The face fucking was aggressive and rough. Tears streamed down Merri's face as the assault continued. "You little fool. I've ruined many of your fellow cleric's and you will be no different. Let this serve as your first warning that my will is inevitable." As she spoke the man's hips began to thrust erratically. A few moments later and the cock was forced in until the man's balls rested on Merri's chin. A torrent of warm cum sprayed directly down the young elf's throat as he was held firmly in place. The orgasm lasted way longer than naturally possible and an insane amount of ejaculate was poured into Merri's stomach. After an entire minute of nonstop cumming, the grip on his face finally loosened and Merriweather was able to free himself. He fell back on the ground and sputtered for air. He attempted to spit our any leftover semen in his mouth before finally looking at the man who had attacked him.

All that remained was an almost mummified husk of a person laying flat on the dirt. Had all that cum been made fr9m the man's very life energy? It was a sickening thought. Merri's stomach felt uncomfortably full and his head was light and dizzy. A strangely comfortable warmth coursed through his whole body and threatened to make him fall asleep. He tried to send a prayer to Ersati, but passed out before he could find the words.

When he awoke Merri's mind was still very hazy. He remembered that something unpleasant had happened but he couldn't quite remember what. One thing he was sure of, his clothes were filthy. He needed to find somewhere to wash them off. Nobody would trust a priest in muddy robes. He prayed to the goddess for guidance and returned to the road.

SkelyBonz
SkelyBonz
54 Followers