Inquisitors Fall

Story Info
Inquisitor finds a new object of worship.
3.4k words
4.54
6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Ariel, how I've needed this."

Melinda sighed as she dipped her toes into the warm waters of the hot spring, her mind swirling like the bubbling water. Her sigh turned to a moan as first her thin hips, then toned stomach, and finally modest breasts sank beneath the surface.

When she was assigned to inspect the monastery of the frozen nation of Parlia, she never expected it to have such a delightful surprise as this hot spring. The week long trek through a snowy mountain pass and cavorting with these bizarre northerners had almost been worth it.

Although the waters enveloping her seemed to pull the stress from body, they did little to relax her overtaxed mind. Ever since she had arrived in this country she had felt off, like her mind was wandering.

By all accounts, Melinda's inspection of the monastery was going wonderfully; the shrine to the Goddess was being kept in perfect condition; the matron mother, Aira, was a fine teacher to the younger sisters (even if she was far too well endowed to properly represent their Goddess of Chastity); and all she had left to do was inspect the common quarters and the matrons sacred chambers.

Despite how well things were going, Melinda couldn't shake the unsettling feeling that something was very wrong.

She would find herself awoken by strange rhythmic noises in the night; a strong odor seemed to invade her nostrils everywhere she went; and the food, while delicious, always came served with an unappetizing, pungent drink that the sisters seemed to greedily indulge in.

Gradually Melinda let the waters push all those feelings aside, even the nagging feeling that she was being watched, since she knew she was in Ariel's grace.

The other sisters had convinced her to try that strange beverage tonight, and as soon as it hit her tongue, Melinda thought herself a fool to have refused it before. The pungent odor belied the most delicious flavor, and the taste of the sticky goop sliding across her tongue filled her with a heady, wonderful sensation that seemed to light every nerve in her body on fire.

As she sat savoring the scrumptious treat the fire only grew stronger, and soon she felt the heat building in her chest as well as a strong urge to "relieve" herself, much to the dismay of her piety. The feeling overwhelming her, Melinda dismissed herself from the meal paying no attention to Aira's knowing smirk.

She thought a bath might clear her mind, but the balmy waters only seemed to amplify the effect. She lay floating motionless in the bath, her jet black hair stuck to her face as she resisted the growing urge to put her lithe fingers to work.

Between the steam in the bath and the fog in her head, she had not even realized that the bath she had been enjoying so openly was occupied. As she slowly drifted across the bath, a hazy figure appeared in the corner of her eye.

"Who's there?"

Melinda's voice broke the silence of the bath, more timid than she would have liked. She attempted to stand and give a proper "Who goes there?" but her footing was misplaced and a loud SPLASH punctuated her impromptu dive beneath the water.

Spitting out water as. she parted her soft black hair from her eyes, she found herself in an unthinkable position, she was on her knees before a man; and not just any man, she had somehow entered the bath with a Minotaur, a bull-headed beast-man of the mountains, that towered over her even as it sat placidly in the bath.

Her first instinct was to scream, but her voice made no noise. Her second was to be afraid, but her fear was shattered by her faith; even a beast such as this couldn't hope to fight the blessing of her goddess. This was a test of her faith, and she would not fail. Steadily she rose to her feet and approached the the creature, her curiosity plain on her face as her eyes roamed the hulking mass of beast-man that sat serenely before her.

Her gaze traveled across the many scars on its broad muscled chest, the creatures massive arms that lay motionless at its side even as she probed at it, and finally settled at a growing disturbance that seemed to be rising out of the water between its legs.

Before she even knew what was happening, she found herself nestled between the thighs of the beast, her hands braced on its tree trunk-thick legs as her mouth sought to swallow the massive cock rising out of the water before her.

Her mind was blank except for one thing: the delicious taste on her tongue.

Somewhere deep In the back of her mind, she knew what she was doing was wrong and that it was forbidden, but that cloyingly sweet taste had invaded the rational part of her brain and replaced it with a desire for more of this overwhelming taste.

Melinda bolted awake, drenched in sweat. Fitful dreams of dairy cows and bulls rutting quickly faded from her reeling head. She struggled to recall the events of the previous night but could only remember warmth and a divine taste on her lips.

Since she awoke before dawn's first light, she set to work with renewed fervor to escape this confusing place. The hours dragged on as she walked the halls of the monastery, tallying candles and sticks of incense, before finally arriving at the common quarters.

The shared sleeping area for the lower-ranking sisters, a well-kept common quarters, would be tidy and neat, with the sisters each in their own beds, devotedly reading even early in the morning.

What greeted Melinda was not a well-kept common quarters, but the source of that heady stench she had been smelling: a massive pile of hay was strewn on the floor, reeking of sex and sweat, and several of the sisters were caressing each other as they slept on top of it like barn animals.

Just as she was about to burst into a tirade, Melinda heard a faint scream come from somewhere in the monastery. Her frayed nerves fearing the worst, she began to run in search of the source of the noise, but all she could hear was her own footsteps.

Her frustration was about to boil over, but another far off shriek drew her ear. As she listened closely a familiar rhythmic pounding noise began to reverberate through the stone walls of the monastery. Slowly, she followed the noise until it suddenly stopped, and shortly after began again.

Bewildered, Melinda continued her search until she came to the kitchen, where she found Aira hard at work tenderizing the night's dinner. The mallet in her hand pounding against the meat on the block, Melinda could see the expansive flesh of Aira's ass jiggle with each powerful blow.

"Did you hear that screaming? Someone must be hurt!"

Aira had a concerned look on her face, she gave Melinda a once-over and then spoke curtly.

"Inquisitor, if I may be so rude."

Melinda took her head from her hands to reply, "You may."

Aira looked off and seemed to hesitate before saying

"You're a lightweight dearie"

"Excuse me?"

"You sauntered off last night after only a single glass. I've seen the Parlian special bowl over a lass twice your size."

Melinda's confused look only caused more hesitation.

"What I'm saying is you're still a bit strung up."

Aira gestured to a cot in the corner of the kitchen before turning back to her work. "I'll wake you for supper."

Unable to argue or even really think, Melinda laid down and closed her eyes. Her dreams came fast, cows and pastures, and a sweet honeyed taste on her tongue. A sweet taste from the spoon full of Parlian special that Aira ever so gently fed to the sleeping inquisitor.

Her sweet dreams were interrupted, but the sweet flavor lingered as the younger woman was shaken from her slumber and quickly ushered to her seat.

Melinda watched the sisters slowly pour in and take their seats.

"Those two are holding each other far too closely for chaste followers of Ariel," she thought.

"These large breasts and round stomachs are very unbecoming as well,"

she wrote in her ledger, silently wondering if maybe the hot springs had something to do with every one of the sisters having such lewd bodies.

All these thoughts were pushed from her mind as a familiar scent began to invade it. As Aira led the other sisters in prayer, Melinda could hardly focus on anything other than the small cup of viscous liquid that was presented to her.

As the ringing in her ears reached a dizzying volume, Melinda suddenly realized that the entire table was looking at her, cups raised, expectantly awaiting her toast. Trapped, Melinda raised the cup to her lips, and each sister followed, all of them indulging in decadent ecstasy as they collectively swallowed the narcotic nectar.

Melinda was enthralled by the taste, and Aira sauntered up to whisper in her ear as she savored it,

"I believe the time has come to show you to the Sacred Matrons chambers."

Aira led her by the hand deep into the monastery to a pair of great red doors, and Melinda could hear that taunting rhythmic noise get louder and louder as they approached. As Aira opened the door, Melinda's heart dropped.

In the holiest place of her goddess's temple, the beastly Minotaur from her half-remembered dream was lounging on the matrons bed as an initiate sister bounced atop his massive erection.

The wet slapping sounds echoed through the room, and the stench of sex enveloped Melinda, who was too shocked to look away as the sister screamed out.   

"Yes! Gods yes!" and shuddered to a climax atop the Minotaur, who began to roar as his balls the size of grapefruits contracted and shot their seed into the willing recipient of his massive cock.

Melinda could hardly believe her eyes at the lurid scene before her, but she managed to squeak out a question to Aira.

"What is the meaning of this? How could you bring a man, a beast even, into the sacred place of Ariel?"

Aira simply smiled, but before Melinda could continue, a deep, masculine voice shook the room.

"I'm sorry I couldn't greet you before, my name is Aurus, and the followers of Ariel are my saviors; I merely seek to repay their kindness."

Melinda was stunned, so the beast continued,

"I was exiled as punishment for my failure in battle. I was badly wounded and stuck in a snow drift when your matron, Aira, found me."

"She questioned my intent; I understand how my people can appear, but she allowed me to follow her to this temple where she could assist me without fear of reprisal."

"Your goddess is mighty; even now I cannot move any part of my body towards the women of the temple, but that does not stop them from coming to me, as you can see."

Aurus chuckled, causing the woman still impaled on his cock to shout in ecstasy as the movement of his cock dragged her to another shouting climax.

Melinda was astounded, her horror abated by the strangeness of the scene before her; she had never heard of a talking Minotaur, much less seen one up close or in the midst of coitus.

"Aira has asked me to remain in the monastery for now, and I've found it to be a very welcoming home, wouldn't you agree?"

Melinda looked to Aira, who had disrobed, revealing how truly voluptuous she was; her large breasts sagged slightly down her belly, which was round and distended. As Melinda looked on she saw that Aira was not fat from overindulgence, as she had originally thought, but instead round with child. The spawn of this beast-man.

Melinda realized that it wasn't just Aira; every sister she had seen was likely pregnant with this Minotaur's calves, and as the sister riding the bull slid off his still-hard cock, Melinda realized that she would become pregnant with this bull-mans child herself.

Melinda slowly walked towards the lounging Minotaur, the part of her brain telling her to turn back getting ever quieter. Aira began to undress her, fondling her modest breasts and teasing her tight virgin slit. Completely naked, Melinda and Aira took their place between Aurus's legs, both of them enraptured by the prodigious shaft before them.

Melinda gripped the huge cock, unable to wrap her fingers around it as she tugged and pulled it. Aira maneuvered Melinda's other hand and placed it on one of Aurus's massive balls, each filled to the brim with life-giving seed. Both women palmed the mighty orbs, the thick veins seeming to thrum with life and power.

Stimulated by the gentle ministrations of the two holy women, a husky voice rumbles from the bull-man:

"Why don't you have a taste? I know all of you ladies love the flavor," he said, as pearly beads of cum began to rivulet out of his cock.

The delectable scent once again flooding her nostrils, Melinda began to suckle on the beast's tip. The flow of cum into her mouth was like a delicious stream, and her body began to greedily work itself deeper onto the monstrous cock.

As Melinda struggled to fit more and more bull cock into her throat, Aira laid down beneath the younger woman and began to flick her tongue along Melinda's slit.

Aira's skillful tongue probed into the virgin girl's opening, and she cried out in pleasure even as the Minotaur's girthy cock filled her gullet. The vibrations of her pleasure reverberating in Aurus as he let out a low groan from the wonderful tightness he felt around his length.

Aira had moved on from a tongue to several of her fingers while Melinda lost herself in the blissful feeling of the cock battering her throat and the river of mind-altering cum leaking into her belly.

Despite her best efforts, Melinda had only managed to fit half of the monster cock into her tiny throat before the Minotaur spoke up again.

"It's time now. You are ready for me."

The deep vibrations of the Minotaur's words caused a chill to travel down Melinda's spine, and as she stood up from the cock that was breaking her mind, she felt the last grasp of control she had slip away as she straddled the beast's lap, facing him and grasping onto his broad bull horns.

Melinda lowered her hips onto the shaft of the massive bull cock and began to slide her slit up and down the length, completely dominated by the Minotaur's pheromones pumped into her stomach and wafting through the air.

"Oh fuck, Aurus, it's so big!" She shouted as she felt the whole length of the monstrous shaft that would claim her.

As she acclimated herself to the huge shaft below her, she began to slide further and further towards the tip, teasing the massive mushroom head ever so gently with her dripping pussy. Each grind on the steel shaft below her sent sparks running up her spine as every nerve in her body screamed out in pleasure.

Aira mashed her large breasts into the bull's shaft and took hold of it, guiding the huge cock towards the virginity it was about to claim. Her favorite part was the claiming, and she intended to get a good look of Melinda's pretty face as she felt the bull's cock for the first time.

Aurus grunted in satisfaction at the two beauties handled his cock. His time at the monastery had been a bittersweet experience; he had a whole stable of cows eager to sire his young and tend to his every need, and yet he couldn't move a muscle to truly ravish them himself because of the divine magic of the temple.

The feeling of Aira's pillowy breasts and the exquisite tightness that kept teasing his cock head had the bull at full attention despite his earlier release. Soon he grew tired of the nymphets teasing him and snorted loudly, locking eyes with Melinda as her consciousness momentarily rose above the fog of lust in her mind. She could feel the beasts influence wreaking havoc on her, but was powerless to stop it. All it took was Aurus to flick his eyes downwards for her to take the plunge.

"OH ARIEL!" Melinda screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt the bull-cock enter her. She grit her teeth as the massive intruder defiled her forever, the pain almost as unbearable as the pleasure as she slowly adjusted to the beast inside her.

Melinda collapsed forward onto the beast-man's broad chest, unable to hold herself up any longer as his length continued to invade her. As she slowly sank farther onto the massive cock she could feel that familiar warmth bloom inside her, hotter than ever before. The warm and dizzying feeling she had before was nothing compared to experiencing it directly from the source; the cum pouring into her now seemed to hollow her out and fill her very soul.

The pain soon gave wall to a dull throbbing ache, and eventually disappeared like everything else that wasn't that glorious feeling of Minotaur cock filling her deepest desire. Melinda rode the beast like she was furious at him, and in a way she was. She was furious that she had been denied this feeling her whole life and furious that she hadn't yet gotten all of this incredible cock inside of her.

With each thrust further down Melinda filled up more of this new emptiness she felt inside. Eventually, she threw herself down as hard as she could and felt the slap of massive, leathery orbs clapping against her ass. She shuddered as her legs began to spasm, and a mind-consuming orgasm ripped through her, her inner walls clamping down on the massive cock now fully sheathed inside her.

As Melinda sat dazed from her first orgasm, Aira took advantage and kissed her deeply, pushing her tongue into the younger woman's mouth. As soon as she felt Melinda begin to relax, Aira began to lift her up and down off of the massive bull cock, helping Melinda fuck herself even harder on the Minotaur.

Melinda needed no further prodding, grabbing the Minotaur's horns and slamming her hips down on the beast until eventually the rhythmic pounding that haunted her each night filled the Matrons sacred chamber. The stench of sweat and sex hung heavy in the air as the young woman desperately fucked herself on the massive cock. The dull candles flickering with each thunderous clap of flesh on flesh.

As Melinda drove his shaft deep into her vagina, Aurus roared out again and for the second time this night spilled his seed in a fertile maidens womb. Aira felt the massive orb in her hands pulse and strain as she watched it feed gallons of spunk directly into Melinda's already tightly packed womb.

Melinda felt the massive rod drain itself into her, and she teetered on another mind shattering orgasm as its blissful warmth spread to fill her completely. The feeling seemed to gather in her chest, and as Melinda looked down, she realized that her breasts were leaking milk.

Before her eyes, her previously small breasts had swollen to a more appreciable size, and with each spurt of seed from the cock in her womb, they seemed to swell a little more. As she groped her growing breasts and darkening nipples, she felt yet another wave of pleasure crash over her, and her mind went blank, as white as the ocean of sperm pumped into her cervix, as Melinda collapsed unconscious.

She awoke only moments later, as she felt Aurus suckling on one of her now generously sized breasts. She could feel him lodged deep inside her, still pouring more of that narcotic sperm into her fertile womb as he drew the milk from her breasts. Melinda felt the matron mother curled up next to her as well, the mature woman's large hips and gravid belly a fate that she would now share. A fate she began to welcome, as she drifted off to dream of dairy cows and rutting bulls.

Several weeks later, a missive from the Monastery of Parlia arrives at the head Church of Ariel.

Greetings from Inquisitor Melinda, Please find attached my full report from Parlia. I have chosen to remain behind in order to deepen my faith in this most holy of places. I would recommend that every sister make pilgrimage to Parlia at least once and that the next batch of initiates be sent to the Parlian Monastery for initiate training.