Misbehaving Princess

Story Info
A daddy dom punishing his little slut.
2k words
4.14
37.7k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story on here, it's about a Daddy dom punishing his little girl for misbehaving. Any feedback would be appreciated, if it goes well then I might turn it into a series or play around with it and make an audio version from Daddy's perspective.

*****

You're lying on your bed, wiling away the day after getting back from work. Front down with your legs bent at the knee and spread a little to show off your underwear in case Daddy happens to walk in, you hope he'll take the opportunity to play with you if he does and the thought already has you a little wet.

Just as you start thinking about grinding up against a pillow to draw your Daddy's attention with your moans you hear the buzz of your phone in your shirt's chest pocket. Your eyes light up a little when you see that it's a text from him, but the expression on your face changes to one of worry when you see what it says.

"Come down at once little one, I've caught on to what you've been doing."

The worry changes to anxiety with a hint of curiosity, you were hoping to have another few weeks of fun before Daddy found out. Over the last month you've been sneaking some extra snacks during the day, you both happen to love the same ones so that must be why he's mad at you.

But what will he do? what will he say? your mind swirls, thinking back to past punishments and trying to gauge what Daddy will do this time. You like being spoiled by him but you adore being punished, being told what you are and what to do. Before you know it you've moved a hand down to play with yourself, the damp patch on the cute striped underwear that you got as a gift from him starts to grow and gets darker as your feelings get more intense.

You let out a few controlled breaths, steady yourself and head out through the doorway and down the stairs to receive your punishment. Daddy is sitting down waiting for you facing the bottom of the stairs so you lift your skirt a little cheekily as you head down so that he can see what's been on your mind through the banister.

"Showing me that won't lessen your punishment, now come and sit here" He pats the cushion next to him and you head over, sitting down and leaning against him with your arms resting on his chest. As you give him a quick flurry of gentle kisses across his cheek and down his neck he says "I know what you've been doing, naughty little thing slinking away all the time" you keep the kisses going, moving one of your hands up to rest on the back of his head to move your fingers through his hair as your kisses linger more and more each time.

"You know I love you princess but I have to do this for your own good, I'm going teach you a lesson about respect and restraint."

He clears his throat, turns to face you and in a flurry of movement lets loose "My turn." he turns his whole body towards you, grips your shoulders firmly and pushes you back onto the sofa so that you're flat on your back with your chest against his and his face inches away with eyes filled with lust.

You feel his crotch rubbing up against your pelvis, large cock already hard and throbbing. He leans in to give you a long and passionate kiss, tongues meeting and mingling like a whirlpool hungry for more. You open your legs a little and start grinding up against him hoping he'll just take you right here and now, you know you're his little slut and can't wait to get what you deserve.

He notices you grinding up against him, draws back a little and then leans in again this time a little to the side. You hear the sternness in his voice as he whispers "oh no you don't, your punishment is going to fit your crime. You took something you weren't supposed to into your mouth so..." into your ear before sitting back up to his starting position.

You don't even wait to be told what to do, you drop to your knees and shuffle over to him. Your mouth opens wide and your eyes stare up hungrily as he brings out his monstrously large cock, lunging forward to meet it only to immediately struggle due to it's size. "take it all in you dirty whore, right up to the hilt" he exclaims stifling a groan of pleasure, you swirl your tongue around and gulp down his precum in the process as his groans intensify and his cock throbs more wildly.

Choking a little with tears starting to well up in your eyes you stare intensely into Daddy's to let him know that you need to take a breather. Taking the hint he nods to give you permission, you just about manage to get one deep breath in and out before he grabs you by your hair and starts face-fucking you.

His cock goes down your throat and you slobber all over it, his moans being all you can hear as you move to lower your panties in preparation for what you crave and hope will come shortly as you're getting desperate for him to fill your cunt up.

"Back up here you dirty little whore, time for you to make up for what you did... properly" he lies back to rest on the back of the sofa and opens his arms so you can sit comfortably. You sit and start grinding, panties dripping wet and arms wrapped around him. It's finally time for Daddy to show you that you're his slut again, you haven't felt the ecstasy of his cock deep inside you for a couple of days and can barely hold yourself back.

He puts one hand on your ass and gives it a spank, hard enough to leave a bright red hand print on it. Two... three... four... they keep coming each delivered with more passion and force than the last, your cheeks feels like they're on fire but you fucking love it.

As you go in to plant your lips on his and lose yourself in him he yanks your head backwards by your hair, resulting in a loud yelp from you. He stares straight directly into your eyes and states "you're mine, this is all a lesson to teach you restraint and respect little one" followed by a deep kiss from him after waiting a few seconds so you could show him that you'd be a good little girl and do what he says.

Your tongue is back in it's favourite place, playing with his, as he uses his other hand to shift your underwear so he can access your now gushing wet cunt. Before either of you know it you've taken his cock inside you, it fills you up and with every little movement you get hit by a wave of pleasure as your clit rubs up against his pelvis and his cock goes as deep as anything possibly could.

Riding, faster and faster until the pace of your hip movements outpaces your heartbeat with his harsh spankings not too far behind. He withdraws his tongue and starts kissing you the same way you did when you were sitting next to him, starting on your cheek and moving down to your neck before bringing his hands up to unbutton your shirt.

Daddy yanks your head backwards again by pulling on your hair, stopping you for just long enough for him to finish with your shirt and loosen your bra enough to grab your left nipple in his teeth. He lightly nibbles on it as he circles his tongue around it repeatedly, stopping every now and then to suck on it or twist it in his fingers. He uses the hand that he'd been pulling your hair with to pinch your right nipple hard before going back to spanking your ass until it's red as a cherry.

You can feel an orgasm coming, you normally last a lot longer than this but the look in Daddy's eyes and the couple of days without him inside you was enough to spur it on and bring it closer and closer with each passing second. Your pussy is already hot and you can see your juices dripping down his legs, the sight of it reminding you that Daddy always ends his punishments with a hot sticky creampie as deep as he can give it.

As it starts to build up you can't help but take a second to think to yourself, do you keep going and cum without permission or do you let him know and do what he says? you're already in trouble... the last time you misbehaved during punishment he didn't let you go two hours without having cum dripping out of you for a whole week. No, this is your punishment and you deserve it. You'll be his whore whenever asks you to be and you'll show restraint.

You lean forward, wrap your arms tightly around him so that his head is buried in your chest and give his left ear a little nibble. That's to let him know you're close, he suggested it when you both admitted that you loved cumming while holding your partner tightly in your arms and an ear nibble fitted it nicely.

He lifts his head as you let go and he once again gives you passionate kiss this time cut short by his command of "stop... lift yourself up and rest your knees either side of my legs, good now use your hands to pleasure Daddy while he plays with you some more.

Cruel daddy... forcing you to leave your wet and freshly fucked pussy hovering just an inch above where his still twitching cock is. The lesson is restraint so it makes sense, you just hope that he won't edge you for too long.

You finger fuck your pussy with both hands for a few seconds each, coating your fingers in a mix of his precum and your juices. Then you move down to gently stroke his shaft the way he likes it, tightening and loosening your grip to bring him closer to cumming as fast as possible.

You want his cum to shoot inside you as you cum so you speed up, with how close you are you'll clench him tightly the second he's back inside of you and when that happens Daddy will no doubt fill you up with that sticky white seed you love so much.

"Don't think I don't notice what you're doing, two can play at that game" Oh no... that means he's going to- your thought process is interrupted as you let out a loud and sharp moan, yep he just spanked your clit directly with the palm of his hand. He does it over and over, due to your sensitivity it's more intense than having your ass spanked and it's directly affecting your impending orgasm.

As you approach an inescapable climax you feel it building up again much stronger than before due to the clit spanking, your whimpering and whispered begging to be allowed to orgasm convincing Daddy that it's time to fill you and let you cum.

He grips your thighs and pushes your legs out so that you drop your crotch down directly on his now wildly throbbing and precum spurting cock. As it fills you up you resist the urge to scream out with pleasure only to fail at resisting, the volume of your voice matching the level of pleasure you feel as you shake and your pussy quivers.

Just as your screams begin to die down you feel him pulsing inside you, each pulse delivering a new wave of hot seed. As you collapse on top of Daddy with a smile on your face you wrap your arms around him once more and you just lie there content as he gives you a kiss on the cheek and a nuzzle to let you know you did well and have now received your punishment.