Miscarriage and Depression Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson groaned when he felt the head of his cock hit her throat. He felt her pause there. She let the saliva fall down and coat his length, as she started lightly running her fingertips on his balls. Jackson sat up long enough to take off his flannel and undershirt, which was a struggle because she had sucked hard and came up off of him. Jackson looked down into her big brown eyes and saw tears.

Sofia looked up at Jackson and knew she had tears in her eyes. She knew that this was going to be their last time together. What had started out as lustful infatuation in her mind, had now turned to love in her heart. She smiled up at him and then took him completely into her mouth and throat.

"Oh shit!" Jackson groaned loudly, as Sofia took all of him into her mouth.

He could feel her throat constricting and releasing. It felt incredible. He could hear her breathing through her nose, as she just kept herself there. He didn't know how or with whom she'd learned this skill, but he sure enjoyed it. He felt her spit pooling on the couch under his balls, as she lifted slowly pulled her mouth up and off with a pop.

Sofia smiled up at him, as she slid her body up his until they were once again kissing. She rolled to the side and Jackson knew what she wanted. They maneuvered so that she was on her back, and he settled between her legs. As Jackson went to go down and give her equal treatment to her pussy, she pulled his head back up towards her.

"I need you in me right now. I can't wait anymore." she said to him softly.

Jackson slid back up and he reached down between them. Sofia swatted his hand away and grasped his hard cock. She pulled it towards her wet sex. She knew her pussy was already drooling with wetness. She wanted to put his throbbing manhood into her body, one last time.

They both moaned together as he slid all the way in upon entry. He felt her heat, felt her wetness, as he kept himself buried in her for a few moments. Their faces were inches away from each other, just staring into each other's eyes. Sofia smiling up at Jackson, and Jackson smiling down at Sofia. She moved her head slightly upwards and licked Jackson's lips with the tip of her tongue.

Sofia had one leg up on the top of his couch and her other leg, was pulled all the way to the side, like she was doing the splits. She could feel Jackson buried deep in her. He was the biggest cock she'd ever had, and as bad as it sounded, she was going to miss it. All her Mexican boyfriends and one-night stands were smaller. She pulled Jackson into her neck. She let the tears fall. He was so good in bed and such a wonderful man. She hugged him tightly to her body, as she felt her body responding to Jackson's long, rhythmical, thrusts and kisses on her neck.

She started meeting his thrusts with her own. A minute later, she felt herself go over the top.

"I'm cumming papi, I'm cumming." Sofia spoke into his ear.

Jackson felt her pussy contractions ripple throughout his whole shaft. He kept up pace, as Sofia just moaned and continued to cum. Jackson pushed himself up so that he could look into her face. He loved Sofia's orgasm face. Her eyes would get wide, her mouth would open in an O shape, and she'd let out a low sound, that was a mixture of a groan and squeal. Jackson liked to nibble her earlobe when she did this, as she really enjoyed it.

Jackson and Sofia had slow, loving, passionate sex for half an hour, before she pushed him over and took over riding him. It was full of soulful kisses, small biting, whispered words of pleasure and love. Sofia had two more powerful orgasms before Jackson filled the depths of her pussy with his copious amounts of his thick cum.

Sofia wrapped her arms behind Jackson's neck and lay her head on his shoulder. She buried her face in his neck, taking in the way he smelled one last time. She could feel his heart beating wildly in his chest, and squeezed herself closer to him. Molding herself to him. Feeling his sweaty, hairy chest, heaving against her own sweating bosom. She liked the way the hair tickled her nipples. Sofia started lightly kissing and licking his neck. Never wanting these last moments to end, she started to softly cry.

Jackson wrapped his arms around Sofia, as she buried her face into his neck. Her breath on his neck tickled him but always sent a shiver throughout his spine. He felt her heart beating wildly in her chest. Her fleshy, diamond hard nipples pressing into him always felt good to him. There wasn't a single thing about her that he didn't like. When she molded herself even deeper into his own body, he pulled her tighter to himself. Jackson felt Sofia kissing and licking his neck, and he let out a soft moan. He felt his cock twitch. Just as he was getting ready to sit up, he heard and felt Sofia start to cry.

Jackson put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her body off of his, so that he could see her.

"What's wrong?"

Sofia bent down, kissed him softly and pulled back.

"You're so good at everything you do. I just didn't want these moments to end."

Jackson smiled up at her for the compliment.

"Thank you. You make me good at everything."

Sofia smiled back down at Jackson, then she rolled off of him to the side. She reached down and put her panties back on quickly. He stood up and walked over to his desk. Jackson had started keeping cleaning wipes in his desk drawer, so he used them to clean their combined juices off his cock and balls. When he looked up, Sofia already had her skirt back on, so he ran over and started getting dressed as well.

He threw his boxers and pants back on quickly and thew his boots on. When he looked up, Sofia was sitting back on the couch with her shirt on and buttoned up. She was putting her hair back up into a ponytail. Jackson put his undershirt on, then knelt on the floor. He grabbed her bare foot, brought it up to his lips and kissed the top of it.

When Sofia felt Jackson grab her foot and kiss the top, she felt herself almost completely lose it. She bit down on her lip and smiled down at him, as he looked up at her. Sofia knew that this kiss was different. Her breath caught in her chest, and she felt tears fall down her cheeks. She watched as Jackson then put her flat back on, then he did the same thing to her other foot. He kissed the top and put the other flat on. She felt herself start to shake and knew that she had to get out of there.

Jackson felt Sofia start to shake as he slipped her other shoe on. She pulled her foot back, so he stood up and took a step back to give her some room, then he extended his hand to help her. Sofia took his hand, and got up from the couch. This time though, he didn't let go. Sofia saw him looking at her with a smile and that look in his eyes and on his face. She knew that look. All women know that look when they see it.

Jackson pulled her hand up to lips and kissed it, then opened his mouth to speak. He saw the tears on her face.

"Sofia, I....." was all he got out, before he was interrupted.

"I wish things were different too. I'm so sorry Jackson." Sofia said.

She stood on her toes, kissed him one final time and left before he could say anything else.