Mischief in the Summer

Story Info
Two young women fucks and teases an old man.
6.3k words
4.44
4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers

"Aunt Elsie died yesterday. Dad and I are going to London for a few days to look after the family. We'll probably be gone for a week," Greta says to her daughter and her friend, who are staying with them on the island in the archipelago.

"Oh, I'm sorry, what happened?" Mia asks.

"It was the main artery that apparently burst. If I understand correctly, it happened in less than 30 minutes. She bled to death. Jack and the kids are devastated. He was pleased when I offered to come."

Jack, Greta's younger brother, married an English woman and lives in the outskirts of London.

"I'm sure you, young people can manage on your own in the meantime. We need to plan food together, and I'll place an order with the delivery service. You can meet them on the jetty when they bring the food," says Greta. There is no grocery store on the island, but everything has become much easier since there are companies that can deliver what you order to the islands in the Stockholm archipelago.

The island is quite small, with only a couple of accommodations, their house and the old fisherman's house some distance away. It is he who owns the entire island except for their part of it.

The fact that it is isolated is a great advantage to the family. They can walk around as they wish, without having to worry about anyone showing up suddenly. Apart from the occasional pleasure boats looking for a swimming spot or anchorage for the night, but they usually choose a small bay on the other side of the island.

The downside is that there isn't much to do. Mia usually want to take a friend or two with her during the summer. Right now, it's her best friend Johanna. Both are in their first year at university and will start their second year in the fall. Mia is eighteen and will turn nineteen in a month. Johanna turned nineteen in March.

"We'll manage, no problem," says Mia. "What could happen? Apart from being bitten by a viper, but that hasn't happened yet, so why should it happen now?"

"Well, you're grown up now. If you use the boat, wear your life, and never go out alone, any of you," Greta admonishes the youngsters. She knows that at least Mia is good on the water, having driven boats and sailed since she was a child. They both swim, are members in a swimming club and even compete. So, as Mia says, what could happen?

Once they have agreed on what food they want, Greta orders it. Delivery the very next day in the morning. They will call Mia's phone when they are on their way, delivery to the jetty and then have to be carried up.

Greta and John, Mia's father, take the bigger boat in the afternoon and go to the marina where they have a berth and where their car is parked. Their flight leaves the next morning.

"How wonderful, alone!" Mia exclaims after they leave. She immediately starts taking off her clothes so she can sunbathe. The family has always been naked on the island but is a little more careful when Mia has friends with her, especially since they have grown into young women. Of course, both Greta and John walk around naked even then, but Mia's friends are usually a bit more prudish, and Mia doesn't tend to be naked then either. Now, however, she thinks it's a free-for-all.

Mia is a pretty girl with light, medium-length hair, often in a small ponytail. She is 165 cm tall and weighs about 48 kg. Small and neat, her mother says. For a couple of years now she has been developing a nice shape, although Mia herself thinks that her breasts are too small. She is happy with their form; they are firm and have very clear warts. Her hips, and not least her butt, are probably what she is most pleased with.

Johanna is a dark-haired girl, her skin is a little darker than Mia's. Her grandmother lives in Greece, where they often go on vacation. This year it didn't happen as her parents, who are doctors, had to work. Johanna is 171 cm tall and weighs just over 53 kg. She also has a very nice shape but with bigger tits. The boys tend to look at her with interest, usually focusing on her breasts, rarely reaching her pretty face. Johanna has long hair, likes to wear it loose or twist it into a knot at the nape of her neck. The breasts, well, they are large and firm with a very nice form, a bit like a bunch of grapes, a nice roundness at the bottom and have nipples that are like smaller larger dark pearls. She has very slender legs that end with a round and nice butt.

Johanna also throws off her clothes. They look at each other, one light and the other a little darker. But their hair color cannot be determined other than on their heads. At the bottom they are completely shaved, or rather waxed. Not even a little tassel has been spared. They both look like little girls, although neither is untouched. Their clefts are like a little fine line between their legs. Johanna's labia are a little more colored.

Mia brings out sunbeds and cushions. They both lie down in the beautiful afternoon sun. A nice breeze caresses their naked bodies. They both lie with their legs slightly apart, wanting the sun to reach the inside of their thighs as well. They lie down and make small talk.

"What if we meet the delivery like this, completely naked tomorrow?" Mia says.

"Mmm, but isn't that to show off?" says Johanna.

"But isn't he cute, the guy who drives the boat? He's probably twenty, otherwise he wouldn't get a job like that. And he probably has a degree in coastal navigation," Mia muses, while she has begun to caress herself between her legs, one hand resting on her right breast.

Johanna looks up at her, she also has a hand lightly in her crack. When she sees Mia, she starts laughing.

"Here we both lie and masturbate, nice, but what if someone would see us?"

Mia looks up, she laughs too, "Don't worry, only old fisherman Eskil is on the island. And he lives a bit away, never comes here. But what about the guy with the boat? Wouldn't that be something to fantasize about?"

"Well, he's probably nice, but I'd rather have someone more substantial. An older man with a really big thing. Like your dad, roughly".

"What, have you checked out my dad?"

"No, not really, but I've seen what he looks like when he walks around. And when your mom has played with him when they are sunbathing. I want one of those," says Johanna and rubs a little more.

Mia's parents often walk around naked, sunbathing naked. Greta sometimes has a hand on John's penis, which grows, gets really big. It's the same if he's caressing Greta. None of them are ashamed of what they do. When it's just the family, they even fuck, even if Mia is around, but not when she has a friend with her.

"I wish I had something to fill me up now, it would be really nice," says Johanna. "Did you bring any toys with you?"

"No, I didn't think it would come in handy."

"Too bad, it would have been nice to have something inside me now."

"Wait, I know. Skinny or fat? Carrot or cucumber?" Mia asks.

"Oh, but you can't do that, can you? Yes, you can! Cucumber!"

"With or without plastic? With or without a peal?"

"Mmm, without plastic, never liked condoms. But with a peel, it scratches better," says Johanna.

Mia gets up, goes into the kitchen and comes back with a large carrot, peeled, and a long cucumber. She gives the cucumber to Johanna, who starts licking it. Then she slowly takes it into herself. Sways to get the right angle. Mia sees how her labia spread apart, enclosing the cucumber, which disappears into her friend further and further.

Finally, she is lying there with more than half the cucumber inside. She pulls it back and forth and rubs with her other hand. By now, only a little carrot and green blast is sticking out of Mia's pussy. The whole carrot is buried deep inside her.

They lie there and masturbate, enjoying the sunshine and being able to enjoy themselves. And doing it together. And what if someone were to come anyway? Just the thought makes them both a little extra horny.

Mia hears Johanna whimper and murmur "Mmm, I want your daddy's cock in me. So big and so nice..."

"I don't think he'd mind. I've seen the way he looks at you, not to mention when you're wearing a bikini or a nightgown. His eyes are about to fall out. I wonder what mom would say? She's seen the looks too," Mia murmurs.

The next morning, Mia and Johanna go down to the jetty to sunbathe and swim while they wait for the food delivery. After an hour or so, Mia's phone rings. The boat will be there in fifteen minutes. The girls put on their bikinis and welcome the boat when it arrives. They lay the rope that the boy throws to them. Then he picks up four bags and places them on the dock.

"Well, that's the last delivery for today. Is it okay if we dock and take a swim. It looked so nice when you were sunbathing," says the short-cut dark guy.

"Go ahead. We must take care of the goods. Maybe we'll join you later," Mia smiles and takes two bags. Johanna follows with the remaining two. When they've sorted what needs to be in the fridge, they go down to the jetty again. There, both boys are swimming around in the water.

Mia looks at them. Are they naked? Or are they just wearing light-colored swimming trunks?

"Come on Johanna, let's take off our clothes and jump in, but I don't want a wet bikini after swimming." They both take off their clothes, then stand and balance on the edge of the pier and with a perfect dive each, they are far out in the water. The boys just stare at them. The girls looked so nice and dived so that the water barely moved as they went down through the surface. They swim out to the girls.

"What a nice dive you did. I can't do that. How do you do it?" the dark guy asks.

"We're practicing swimming and diving in without encountering resistance in the water is important for a good start," explains Johanna. "Do you want to race to the buoy and back?"

"I don't think we have a chance, but okay. Worth a try."

"Ready, set, swim," Mia exclaims and they all start swimming. Everyone crawls. The boys with several splashes, the girls almost floating without a ripple on the surface. When they get back to the jetty, one of the boys is already there. Mia doesn't see him and swims straight into him. Her hand sweeps down his body and she feels... he's naked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Thought you were way behind us. But nice to get to know you." She jokes and rises out of the water, just deep enough that her breasts, her warts, are right at the edge of the water.

She sees his gaze, first on her face, then down on her breasts and then her face again. Looks like he's losing his balance, not thinking about where he is. He reaches out a hand and grabs her back. The result is that they are pressed against each other.

"Oh, oh," escapes Mia's mouth as she feels his body pressed against hers. That he enjoys the sight of her, she realizes. She feels something very hard against her stomach.

"Must be uncomfortable, that," she says. And then she realizes what she is saying, blushes and stammers "Yes, yes, I mean.... Oh, how embarrassing," she then laughs.

He stands paralyzed, not expecting to suddenly have a girl, naked at that, in his arms. Even though it wasn't her who fell on him, but the other way around. But he very much appreciated the feeling of her. Then he sees how the other girl and his colleague, Anders, have started laughing and splashing water on each other.

Finally, he comes to his senses and says "Hey, I never told you, our names. My name is Jonas and out there is Anders".

"No, there was some close contact, we didn't have time to introduce ourselves. My name is Mia and Johanna is splashing water out there on Anders," says Mia, smiling broadly.

She puts a hand on his shoulder, takes a step closer and gives him a quick kiss on the mouth.

"So now we know who we are. And also, what we feel like. Are you always like that when you see girls?" Mia asks, looking down at Jonas.

"No, but it just happened. Just the sight of you before you dove in. Then I just had to beat you in swimming. It wasn't easy, you swim well and fast."

"Likewise," Mia retorts. "And it's good that we girls aren't as clear, it could be a problem. But I appreciate it when someone appreciates me..."

Jonas takes his hands and hugs Mia. Now she feels his hardness and he notices how soft and firm she is. Their lips meet. First a light kiss, turns into a kiss. They pull away, look at each other and their lips suck on each other. After a while, Mia opens her lips, letting Jonas' tongue in. They stand for a long time playing with each other's tongues. Their bodies tightly pressed against each other. Mia reaches down with one hand and adjusts Jonas' hard cock so that it is between her legs. It's so stiff that the shaft is pressed up against her slit, which splits a little.

"Oh, God, God. Yes, yes," Mia moans as she feels him pressed against her womb. "Come, come, let's go out of the water."

They take each other's hands and go up to the dock. Mia unfolds a bath towel and lies down. Jonas follows her. He continues to kiss her, but now their hands begin to explore each other.

"Hey, what are you doing? Ohh, didn't see. Sorry, excuse me, we won't disturb you. But is there some space next to you?" Johanna asks and pulls Anders up.

They lie down a bit away and start making out. Mia looks at them.

"Mmm, they seem to be doing it too," she thinks. Then she pulls Jonas next to her, lies on her back and opens herself up. Jonas crawls up between her legs, puts his mouth to her womb and tastes.

"You taste divine, a mixture of slightly salty water and lovely woman," says Jonas and licks Mia's slit, from the bottom up. He plays with his tongue around her clitoris. Oh, how it tingled.

"I want him in me," she thinks and pulls him up. Grabbing his cock and aiming it, as he sinks down on her. A quick glance at the others. They have come just as far, Johanna has her legs straight up in the air.

Jonas is moving, fucking Mia. His cock goes out slowly and then pushes in quickly. He screws himself in a bit, wanting to get at her properly. Mia follows, enjoying feeling something other than a carrot inside her. His cock is much like the carrot, but much, much nicer and has a nice round glans, which moves back and forth in her. Sometimes he takes his cock out, letting the glans play with her clitoris. It's too much, now she wants to take charge.

"Wait, let me ride," she moans.

Jonas lies on his back and Mia straddles him.

When Johanna sees this, they do the same.

"Ohh, what a nice cock he has, Anders. Maybe not as big as Mia's dad, but quite enough." she thinks.

She rides Anders, letting his cock go in and out, while she can rub herself. Anders has both hands on her tits, caressing just the right amount. He pinches her warts lightly and just enjoys this amazing creature, which he thinks Johanna is.

Mia looks up a little. She sees a face in the bushes. Who is it? Must be the old fisherman. He's never here, is he?

Just the thought of the old man makes Mia speed up, gets even more horny. She rides Jonas harder and harder, her small breasts bouncing to the beat, her warts are completely stiff and standing straight out towards the old man in the bushes.

"Yes, yes, fuck, fuck", she screams and comes.

Jonas has some way to go, he continues to fuck, feels Mia's contractions and squirts, two, three, four times; shoots his seed deep into Mia.

Johanna, at the same time, screams out when she feels Anders starting to cum in her. She now rubs frantically and comes soon after.

All four young people sink down next to each other. They caress each other lightly.

After a while, Johanna shouts "Last in the water must not cum again," so she rushes into the water. Closely followed by Mia, Jonas and finally Anders. They play and splash water on each other. Anders dives under the water and comes up between Mia's legs. He feels his way up all the way.

"You have to stick to Johanna. But you were last in, so there will be no more for you. Jonas will have to satisfy both of us," she jokes.

"Yes, fun idea to switch," says Jonas. "But Mia was fantastic. Can I have fun with both of you, mmm. I like it."

"Yes, come on Jonas, I want get to know you," says Johanna, not the least bit shy.

Then she reaches out a hand and gets hold of Jonas' dick. When she touches it, she feels it grow in her hand.

"Oh dear, you weren't hard to teas, no pun intended," she says.

Jonas's hand comes up and tuches one of Johanna's large breasts, which is still underwater.

"Be careful, they're sensitive," she says.

Jonas bends down and sucks the breast into his mouth. But then must surface again to catch his breath.

They now see that Mia and Anders have also started playing with each other. They stand on the bottom, which makes it easier. Johanna takes Jonas with her and swims to shore. They go up to the already wet towel, sink down and continue making out.

Mia and Anders follow. Soon they are making out fully again. This time both girls are on all fours, swaying with their legs slightly apart. Anders and Jonas mount them at the same time, align their cocks and push themselves in.

The old man in the bushes is now standing up and jerking off at full speed. Mia sees him out of the corner of her eye and whispers to Johanna to look too.

"Oh. I didn't know we had an audience. But what a cock he has. It looks big," she murmurs back quietly, so that only Mia can hear.

The boys have now picked up a good pace. Anders gives Mia a little spanking while slamming his cock in and out of her. The breasts are rocking back and forth where they are on all fours. It must be a fantastic picture, a spectacle, they offer the old man.

Mia hears Johanna coming, moaning loudly. She comes soon after. None of the boys seem to be close, they have already emptied themselves once.

"Stop it, Jonas. I want to lie down, have you on top. Mmm you are so nice. Must get more of your lovely cock."

Johanna lies down with her legs straight up, Jonas comes and presses himself deep into her. Mia and Anders follow suit.

The guys continue to fuck, Mia and Johanna have not recovered from their orgasms, they come a little bit all the time. This makes them even tighter, squeezing around the boys' cocks.

Anders who was last in is now the first to cum. Not so much, but two good shots. Jonas fucks on in Johanna, he feels how she milks him and finally comes in three new strong injections.

Mia looks up, but now the old man has disappeared. Yeah, yeah, he's probably had enough, she thinks. I wonder if he goes home and jerks off again? It would be fun to see.

All four talk, tell each other what they're doing and, finally, exchange phone numbers. Then the guys must leave again, before their boss starts wondering. They must leave the boat again before three o'clock.

When Mia and Johanna are back in the house, they can't help but laugh. What have they done? With two unknown guys? Just like that? And the old man?

"He lives a bit away, he's not usually around here. I wonder what he was doing here. Some dirty old man, jerking off in the bushes?" Mia says.

"Would it have been better if he wasn't hiding in the bushes? Be visible when he jerked off?" Johanna asks.

"No, of course not. But still..." Mia thinks for a moment "Should we play with him, fool him? Make him understand that it's actually not okay?"

"Maybe, depending on what you think. He had a big and rough thing that he was holding," says Johanna.

"A bit like 'If uncle comes out to the forest, uncle will get a beer' or something like that," suggests Mia.

"But how? He has already jerked off. At that age he can't take it anymore," says Johanna, still thinking about his big cock.

"Let's wait until tomorrow. What if we could get him horny as hell? Do you think we could rape him, show that we young women are in charge. Fuck him, several times?" Mia fantasizes.

Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers
12