Mischief in the Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, but how? It won't work. Women can't rape men, I understand. But his cock is amazing," sighs Johanna.

"Wait, what about giving him something to make him last longer? Dad has some pills, which he takes sometimes to have extra energy with mom. She's tireless," Mia says and gets up and goes into her parents' bedroom. She comes out with one yellow and one blue pill.

"Cialis and Viagra, what do you think?"

"Probably works very well. But how are we going to get it into him?"

"We grind it up. And when he needs something to drink or eat, he'll get it too. From what I understand, it takes an hour before they get the full effect. Maybe we should sneak over now, bring a beer, and then make sure he gets the pills?"

Mia takes out a mortar and grinds one of each into a fine powder. Puts it in an envelope.

"Tra la, here's the wonder drug. We go over now and put him against the wall. Then we will see. The pills work for more than 24 hours, so there's no hurry," Mia says and starts getting dressed to go out.

Johanna does the same. Then they go out into the afternoon sun, still some time before dinner.

When they arrive at the old man's cottage, it appears to be uninhabited. They sneak up and look in through a window. The old man is asleep on the couch. They sneak into the house. They open the beer can with a bang. They pour the powder down and place it next to the old man, who wakes up.

"We saw you peeking at us earlier," says Mia. "We don't want you to tell what you saw, so we brought a beer to bribe you. Is that okay?"

"Of course, I saw you, you were really nice. Looked great, but I don't think your parents would appreciate me telling them. Let's see, what can you do if I don't tell them?" he says and drinks greedily from the beer can.

"Maybe if I can see you a little bit, we can forget the whole thing?" He drinks the rest of the beer. Grins a little. Tastes a little bitter, but he swallows.

"What do you mean? See us? We are standing here, of course you can look at us," says Johanna innocently.

"Yes, a little more without clothes. Like you were before."

"What now? Do you want us to strip for you? You're an old man, not what we think is okay. Let's sit down for a while and talk, anyway," Mia suggests, wanting the tablets to kick in.

"I've never been here before. Why don't you show me your house and what you do?" Johanna asks.

"Yes, sure, but then I want you to show off. Come along now," says the old man and starts showing them the house. Then they go out into the yard, there are several houses there.

"What kind of house is that?" Johanna asks.

"That's a bakery. There used to be no oven inside, so there was a special house for baking and also one for washing. Then we had a couple of horses in the stable over there." He moves forward and shows the different areas. The girls look carefully at all the details, examining how the washing tub works. They try to take as much time as possible. By the time they have walked around and seen everything, almost an hour has passed. Should work now, Mia thinks, when they get back to the cabin.

"Do you have anything to offer, a glass of water or lemonade or something?" Mia asks.

"Yes, just a moment. Make yourselves at home in the meantime, because now it's your turn to show off," says the old man and goes into the kitchen. There's a pause, then he comes out with a carafe and two glasses, and another beer.

"Yes, now I want to see," he says.

"Okay, you can see a bit," says Mia and takes off her top. She still has her bikini bra underneath. She waves the top and throws it on a chair. Johanna does the same. Now they are both wearing shorts and a bikini bra.

The old man gets up, walks over, and tries to take off Johanna's bra. She knocks his hands away.

"Oh, no, you dirty lobster. If you want to see anything else, I want to see your upper body. Take off your shirt!"

The old man is now really into it and starts fiddling with his buttons. Mia walks up to him

"Let me do it," she says and undoes all the buttons on his shirt.

He stands there with a bare torso, hair on his chest but no old man's belly.

"He obviously keeps himself in shape," she thinks.

Johanna looks at him, slowly lowers the shoulder straps and unbuttons the back. She holds the bra with her hands. Then she lets it fall to the floor but keeps her hands on her breasts.

Mia looks at her and does the same. She looks down at the old man. There is no hiding his hard-on now. His trousers try to resist, but they can't.

Mia takes the initiative, goes to him, and unties the old man's belt, unbuttons his pants and pulls them down. He has no underwear! The cock springs straight out. He stands there naked, wearing only a pair of socks and with his cock pulsating, pointing straight out.

"Well, well, well! What do we have here?" Mia says. She grabs it, feels it. "You're a real dirty old man, you. Who would have thought it? Maybe I should tell my parents what you're like, instead. This is not a good way to show yourself when you have visitors!"

The old man is so excited that he doesn't really know what he's doing, tries to grab Mia's chest, but she backs off. Pushes him down on the couch. There he ends up, half lying down, still with a big boner. It's probably about 20 cm and rough, and veiny. The glans shines a little blue, large and fleshy.

Johanna goes into the kitchen, finds a towel and wets it a bit. Then she goes to the old man and starts to wash him. Very carefully she pulls down his foreskin and cleans him thoroughly. Then she dries him off. The juice has started to seep out.

She bends down, takes a finger, and smears the pre-cum on the glans, then she puts her mouth to it and licks the glans, and a second later lets it enter her mouth a little bit. She sucks, creating a negative pressure. Johanna looks at the old man, it looks like his eyes will fall out.

Time for the next part. Johanna loosens her shorts, pulls them down and throws on her other clothes. Now she only has a small minimal panty on. The old man goes almost into cardiac arrest when he sees her.

She folds away a small piece of the panty and inserts a finger into her slit. It is almost too much. The old man begins to moan, his whole body shaking. He's not going to come already, just by looking at her, is he? No, he clutches his chest. How is his heart?

Meanwhile, Mia has let go of his cock and taken off her shorts and panties. She now stands completely naked in front of the old man.

"Now we are the ones who are in charge. You have no say in the matter, just do as we say. Do you understand?" Mia says in a firm voice.

The old man just nods, not getting a word out.

"Good. Johanna, you saw the broom cupboard. There is a rattan with which you whip carpets there. Get it. And you, you filthy lobster, get on all fours with your butt in the air! NOW!" she shouts.

Johanna comes back with the rattan. Mia tries it in her hand, bends it a little. Nodding.

"It will be excellent." The first blow lands on one of the old man's buttocks. The next on the other. She continues with four more strokes on each buttock. Now the buttocks are glowing red and the they can see that it hurts, but he hasn't said a word. The cock has, if possible, become even harder. What wonderful pills!

"Turn over, lie on your back. You must not move and above all you must not touch me. Now you're going to be raped. Johanna! Hold his hands above his head!"

Then Mia sits on him, his cock slides into her and she starts riding him. Hard. He squirms and twists, but she just keeps going.

After a while she says "Your turn, Johanna. I'll hold him down and if he moves, I'll spank him with the rattan, on his chest this time."

Johanna doesn't wait, gets right on him, and starts riding at the same pace as Mia just did. Mia holds his arms above his head. It looks like he doesn't have far to go. This is where the fun begins.

The old man squirts into Johanna. But she doesn't stop, keeps riding him. The old man chirps: "Stop, please stop, I can't take it anymore. Ohh feels like I'm burning up in my cock. Stop!"

But Johanna doesn't stop, she has a while to go before she cums. Finally, Mia hears how Johanna cums in a violent orgasm, again and again. She continues to fuck for quite a while, prolonging her orgasm.

"Now Mia, your turn," she moans. She grabs the old man's hands and holds the rattan close.

'

When Mia lowers herself over his fully erect penis again, the old man chirps "No, no, stop, I can't take it anymore. What have you done to me. My cock just stands and stands. Standing and burning."

Mia doesn't pay attention to his whining; she continues to ride him. When the old man tries to break free, Johanna gives him a good slap on the chest. She doesn't take it gently, it's a strong blow. Red marks appear immediately.

Mia rides his cock, which is now increasingly overstimulated and still stiff as a board. After a few minutes, Mia also comes. She continues too, wanting to get as much out as possible.

"Too bad there aren't more of us. But maybe you Johanna would like to go for another ride, you're an experienced rider and sit safely in the saddle?"

"No, no, stop. I can't take it anymore."

"Okay," says Mia and the old man thinks they are giving up.

"But first we're going to whip you some more. Let's see", she says, looks around and gets stuck on a long stick, a flower stick.

"Mmm, that's good." She takes the flower stick and swings it straight at the shaft of the cock. There is a loud snap as it hits and the old man howls. Then she swings again, this time straight down on the glans, which gets a red mark across it, perpendicular to the opening. Then a third swipe now on the back, just where the glans begins. Johanna holds him down, he howls and screams.

At first the girls think that the erection will not give but slowly, slowly the cock begins to slacken and finally settles like a frightened little sausage against the scrotum.

"Now old man, maybe you have learned a lesson. Never again sneak a peek while jerking off. If you want to see, go out and do it so everyone can see you, if you dare. If not, keep your hands far away from your cock and your eyes even further away. Do you understand?" Mia says very firmly.

They go home and make dinner. They laugh as they go through what they have done and think about the old man.

"And then they say that it's not possible to rape a man, let alone gang rape him, even though there were only two of us," says Johanna.

What happened next? Well, the girls met the two boys several times when they were boating in the neighborhood. And what about the old man? Well, they left him alone and he left them alone.

Johanna still had a good eye for Mia's father when they came home from London. She started going more and more naked, showing off. One night Mia's mother, Greta, said she thought Johanna might need a lesson.

"Showing off and getting undressed like that, wiggling her ass. I've seen how you look at her and, not least, how your cock reacts. Maybe you might as well do something about it. In any case, I'm going to go down and take a bath now. I think the girls are out there. See what they're doing," she says and goes down to the dock.

As she walks past the girls she says "Mia, why don't you come down to the jetty for a while. No, Johanna, you stay here." Mia follows her down.

John, Mia's father, comes out. Naked as usual. He sees Johanna and goes up to her. Takes her chin in his hand and angles her face. Then he gives her a big kiss. Lips parting, tongues finding each other.

Things happen quickly. John drags Johanna to the hammock. He lays her down, spreads her legs and extends his tongue. Licking her with firm strokes, teasing her clit and at the same time squeezing her breasts. Not so much caressing, quite rough. It is important to show which of them is in charge. Johanna lets it happen.

"Yes, yes, go on, mmm," she moans. She wants to get hold of that giant cock. John stands up, places his cock in her opening and pushes.

"Oh, yes, yes, fuck me," Johanna whimpers.

"I will, I've seen how you look at me. And you are something to look at too. I've wanted this for a long time. Now you are mine. Now I will fuck you when I want to. From now on, you will do as I say. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. I am your slave; I want to be your slave. Your cock is so nice, as tall and it is so perfect inside me, I am your slave. Fuck me, fuck me hard," whimpers Johanna.

John gets up, puts Johanna on all fours in the hammock. He pushes his cock in and lets the rocking of the hammock take care of the cock going in and out of Johanna's pussy.

After ten minutes, John notices that Johanna is screaming, whimpering with her mouth open, moaning and coming, coming and coming.

"Ohh, yes, nuuu, Oh My God, what a nice cock. I'm coming, coming."

That makes him too, squirting her tight little pussy full. Then he sits down on a chair and just watches Johanna.

After a while, Greta and Mia get back.

"How did it go?" Greta asks.

"Excellent. Johanna here is perfect. Now I own her, she does what I say. It was great, Greta, that you made sure I could fuck her. Thank you, Greta. And tonight she will be in our bed, with both of us. You can play with her too."

"But, John, what about Mia? We can't just leave her at random, out of our lives!"

"No, of course not. Mia, do you want to sleep with us too? Or do you prefer your bed. It would be great if you also want to become a more intimate part of our community. Johanna is now my slave and I want her close."

"I will gladly crawl down with you. Do you want to fuck me too? Fuck your own daughter? Can I feel your cock, have it inside me? Maybe play with mom too?" Mia replies.

And here we leave this lovely family. A dominant father who takes good care of his wife, his daughter and his daughter's friend.

12