All Comments on 'Misdelivered Package'

by Brian70

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TACSTACSabout 7 years ago
great pace

Thanks for this story, rattled along and got me gripped quickly, situations like this have been a fantasy of mine

rmdennysrmdennysabout 7 years ago
delivered

good work, the story dragged me along with it. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best story i've read in years

Fuck i'm so horny for something like this to turn me out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very well written

believable set of sequences. no reason, though, why they can't meet up again . . .

phtann3phtann3about 7 years ago
again

You could always deliver another package....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Ahhh. That first time is something you never forget. That first time you taste cum from another man is wonderful and just makes you want more. Then that first time you feel a mans cock slipping into your ass. I can remember it like it was yesterday.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Fantasy

Great story that is a fantasy of mine to have an experience like that. I just don't know how to put myself in that situation. I would never be brave enough to make the first move. I only respond when someone else makes the first move. I am an older man and have only had a few experiences with another man. I am kind of shy and a little on the submissive side, but am very willing to please another man if he makes the first move.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmmmm hot!

So hot, I really want to be turned out like this too.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Another well written story, I just wish that you put as much detail into Cock Sucking as you do Fucking, because you do make a good job of describing the Fucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrian70@Brian70
I enjoy sharing my experiences. My stories are based on experience but I do sometimes embellish or change them to be what I wish had happened. Thanks to everyone who reads them. I love your feedback and ideas, even just knowing what you want to do with or to me. Please be safe...