All Comments on 'Misfire Ch. 01'

by IABH

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
shazamboyshazamboyover 2 years ago

Very well done until you left the story on a really, not good note.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 2 years ago

Boring. It is not fun to read about characters, who mostly doubt their feeling and are afraid of their actions. Interesting characters take charge, risk, express feelings through actions. Boring ones, stop themselves, fear, only talk.

Ocean33Ocean33over 2 years ago

A wonderful first chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. *****

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77over 2 years ago

wow too much drama over an age gap if you ask me?

fisheronefisheroneover 2 years ago

Great story can't wait for second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can’t wait for Chapter 2.

alo0ozalo0oz9 months ago

it was going. good. 3* cause i hate manwhores. if he loved her, he should have been calibate.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Misfire is right. She had actually successfully let him know she couldn't have an intimate relationship with him, and he was accepting it, all she had to do was continue along. But she got so hormoned up that she didn't realize that, then as soon as their orgasms were over, she reverted right back to how she felt before, now that she got her horniness out of the way. Yeah, she fucked up all right. She was not ready to have a real relationship with him. It's all really messed up now. Don't know if they can recover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIABH@IABH
2/9/24: 2 new stories are submitted. I have a few more I’m working on to come. Purple Haze’s conclusion is waiting Lit approval. Sorry it took so long. Music means a lot to me and I include references to it in my stories and even some of my story names are song titles from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Misfire Series Info