Misfire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IABH
IABH
1,117 Followers

He opened the door as Brian hugged Joyce. Brian jogged into the house as Joyce waited for Jack to close the door.

"Hi, Jack," she said quietly.

"Hi, Joyce," he said as if he had the weight of the world on his shoulders.

She opened her arms and he stepped into her warm hug. He loved the feel of her breasts as they pressed into his stomach. She loved the warmth of his firm, muscular chest against her cheek. He broke the hug before the inevitable erection sprang up.

"It's great to have you home, Jack," she said with a warm smile. He returned her smile as he recognized that one as genuine.

"Don't be so sure, Joyce. I've got a bag of laundry and a growling belly."

She laughed and slapped his shoulder. "Come on, let's get that big appetite sated."

She paled when she realized that she made a double entendre, he didn't let on that he noticed, but he did, and he yearned for her to quench his lust for her.

They walked into the house and Joyce was in front of him. He couldn't take his eyes off of small part of her butt that showed beneath her sweater. Her customary tight leggings showed off every curve and he sighed.

She kicked off her flip-flops and made her way to the kitchen. She hoped he wasn't still behind her as she opened the fridge and bent over to pull out the lasagna she made the night before. She let out the breath she held when she saw she was alone.

With the lasagna warming in the oven, she heard Jack walk in the bedroom above her. Knowing her house, she knew that he was by the closet. She shivered when she thought of his reaction to his journal not being there. She looked at the ceiling as his footsteps paced back and forth, creaking the floorboards as he moved. She wondered what was going through his mind as he pondered the fact that she found what he left for her.

She heard a rumbling down the stairs and her son peered into the kitchen, "Hey, mom. Jenny Simms is home and I'm going to take her to lunch and catch up. Jack doesn't want to go, so I'll see you in a couple of hours."

"Okay, Brian. Let me know if you won't be home for dinner."

He hugged her and hurried out of the house. Joyce didn't know that Brian thought Jenny was the best cock sucker he ever met and couldn't wait to have her lips wrapped around him again.

Joyce pulled the lasagna out of the oven and set in on top of the stove. She cut a large hunk for Jack and a normal sized portion for herself and set them on the table.

"Jack, lunch is ready," she shouted up the stairs.

She was going to stand there and see the look on his face when he walked out of the room, but she didn't want to hurt him too badly. She knew she had to be more circumspect about his feelings.

Jack sighed and walked downstairs. His heart was racing, and he couldn't think straight. He had no idea what was going through Joyce's mind, and it was driving him crazy. Would she yell at him? Did she hate him? He was so negative about it; he didn't consider that she was turned on by it.

When he saw Joyce sitting in front of her untouched meal, she looked up at him with a tear in her eye.

"Joyce, I'm so sorry. Please don't hate me..."

She stood and embraced him. "Jack, I don't hate you. You have to understand nothing can come of your feelings, don't you? You know I'm far too old for you."

Jack stepped back and held her hands in front of him.

"Joyce, your age doesn't matter to me. How you make me feel is all I care about."

She laughed and said, "Puppy love, Jack. A teenager's crush. You'll find a great girl your age and fall in love. You'll forget about how you feel for me in no time at all."

"Never."

"Jack," she said more forcefully, "nothing can happen. I'm flattered, and I don't hate you for it, but nothing can happen between us."

"Joyce, I could make you happy. You have no idea..."

"Jack, please stop. I love you dearly, but I can't be your lover. It's not right." She touched his cheek and smiled. "Jack, you're an amazing young man. Find someone your own age that deserves your love."

She walked out of the kitchen and left her uneaten meal on the table. Jack sat down and fought back the tear that demanded its escape from his eye. "I love you, too," he whispered.

***

Later that night, Brian came back and was talking about his afternoon with Jenny. He said, "Jack, her older sister is in town and Jenny says she's a sure thing. She wants us both to go over there for a Netflix and fuck evening."

"I'm not in the mood, bro. I'd just ruin the night for you," Jack whined.

"Dude, quit being a pussy and start thinking with your little head. You've got a hot blonde that will fuck your brains out and you're sulking over here like you lost your dog."

"Enough!" Jack shouted. He knew he was out of line. "Sorry. I'm just not feeling myself, okay?"

Brian wondered what was bothering him but decided to let him handle it himself. "Okay, man. I didn't mean to push too hard. My mom will probably be glad to have some company."

Jack looked at him when he said that, but quickly tried to look away.

"Maybe," Jack said. "Have a good time."

Brian fist bumped his friend and left Jack's room.

***

Joyce kissed her son as he left to visit Jenny again. He told her he was going to play video games with old friends and would be late. She wondered why Jack wasn't going along and decided to talk to him about it.

When she climbed the stairs she heard the boys' shower running. She sighed and went to wait in her room. She hoped he wasn't sulking over her rejection of him. It broke her heart to tell him she couldn't be with him as he wanted. She knew it was the right thing to do no matter how many times she fantasized about him. "If he were only older," she groaned.

She thought about the young man he grew to be. He was a perfect gentleman, a good student, a star athlete, and she wondered how he was in bed. She had no idea he was more experienced at his young age than she was at her older age.

She shivered at the thought of him being a dominant lover. Her favorite fantasy was for him to walk into her bedroom and take her. She thought about him not caring what she thought or what she wanted. She pictured him tossing her onto the bed and burying his long, thick cock balls deep into her hungry pussy.

Her hand reflexively moved to her waistband, just as it entered, the shower turned off and snapped her out of her lustful fog. "Damn," she whispered to herself. She felt a desperate need to touch herself and relieve her condition.

She looked at the journal on her nightstand and picked it up. That would be the pretense for talking to Jack. She saw him walk past her bedroom wearing just a pair of nylon mesh shorts. His v-cut torso made her quiver. His muscular back gave her chills.

She sighed and walked to his bedroom. "Jack?"

He turned quickly and briefly she saw his thick penis move in the mesh shorts. "Fuck," she thought, while he smirked at her eyes almost bulging out.

She snapped out of it quickly and continued, "Here, Jack. I shouldn't have this."

He took the proffered book and tossed it onto his bed. "Thanks," he said softly.

He was on the verge of tears, and she saw that. A tear fell from her eye as she rushed to hug him.

"Jack, I will always love you. Don't let this change our relationship, I beg you. I may not be your guardian anymore, but I'll always think of you as Brian's brother and my ward."

Her cheek on his bare chest made her body tremble. He held her tightly and couldn't control the reaction of his lower body. She felt him stiffening against her stomach before he realized what was happening. He broke the hug and spun around.

"I..I'm sorry," he sighed.

"It's alright, considering your feelings," she answered. "Jack, we must have a normal, healthy relationship."

He laughed and turned around. His hard shaft tented his shorts and he wanted her to see it.

"Normal? Healthy? That's what you want?" he spat. "There's nothing more natural, more normal, than a man falling in love with a beautiful woman."

"I'm old enough to be your mother," she demanded.

"Oh, please. I've had women older than you and they didn't complain." He regretted saying it as soon as it left his lips. He hoped she let it go.

She glared at him and was about to ask who, but she held back. "It's not about sex, Jack. It's about the trivial things in a relationship. You lack the maturity to be able to carry on with a woman almost forty. Or is that all you want? To fuck me like some cheap whore."

"Never. I knew you would think I was a freak. Damn it! I wish I never put that stuff in there."

"Sweet, boy. I don't think you're a freak. You're just in love with a fantasy."

"No, I'm in love with you! I was afraid to say it in the diary. I love you. I know I do. I can't help it. Every girl I met, I compared to you and every one of them fell short."

She snorted.

"Don't. Don't do that to me. You can't deny me how I feel in here." He pounded his chest. "Yes, I lust for you. Yes, I want to make love to you for hours and hold you while you sleep. Yes, I want to do things to your body that..."

"Stop it!" she shouted. "Stop it now! You have no right." She started sobbing. "You have no right to want me like that when I can't have you." She turned and ran from the room into hers. She locked the door behind her and fell onto her bed wishing she could give in to him.

He stood there and watched the closed door for a few minutes. He knew she didn't say that she didn't love him as he loved her. She didn't say she wasn't attracted to him. She said she couldn't have him. He sat on the bed and fell back. He tried to understand what she meant by 'she couldn't have him.' Of course, she could. All she had to do was let herself.

***

An hour later, she walked out of her room and looked across the hall into Jack's room. The door was open, and she saw his legs on his bed. She stepped into the hall and looked at him sleeping. She gazed at his hard shaft tenting his shorts. She thought it was so large. Bigger than she imagined.

She walked into the bedroom in a fog of lust. Her desire strained her senses and drove her to move forward. She was so close, she could reach out and touch it, and it was tempting her to do so.

She looked at his face and was startled. His eyes were open, and he watched her.

"I'm so sorry, Jack," she whispered. She pushed his penis from her mind and begged herself to concentrate on his face. "I'm desperately trying to not hurt you and I'm failing so badly."

"Let me love you, Joyce. Just give me a chance. I can be everything you need."

"You're barely an adult, Jack. You have no idea what a woman needs yet."

"Teach me. Teach me what I don't know. You can mold me into the perfect man for you. What did you know when you met Brian's father? He was older than you."

He frowned as she recoiled. He knew he overstepped and was about to apologize before she cut him off.

"I can't do it, Jack. I just can't and I hope you learn to understand that someday."

She turned and ran back to her room. Jack stared at the ceiling and thought about how close she came to touching him.

***

The next morning, Joyce was up early preparing the side dishes and putting the turkey in the oven. Their tradition was to have dinner between the first and second football games. Joyce's mother helped in the kitchen while her father watched the parade on television.

Brian and Jack stumbled out of bed around the same time when the kitchen noise became too much to ignore. They took their showers and made their way to the living room.

"Hi, gramps," Brian said as he shook the elder man's hand.

"Hello, son. How are things?"

"Good, gramps. I'm hoping for a Bears win this morning."

Jack laughed and said, "Keep hope alive, dude. Hi, gramps."

He had been calling Brian's grandparents, gram, and gramps, as Brian did, since he was a child. His grandparents had all passed away.

They sat down and turned on the football pregame show as their grandfather shook his head. He lamented that they grew up too fast. He used to love the joy on their faces as they watched the floats pass by building up to the final float with Santa Claus waving happily.

Joyce was peeling potatoes and her mother was fixing the dressing as they chatted about the boys.

"Do they have girlfriends, Joyce?"

Joyce forced a fake smile and said, "I don't think so. I'm sure Jack doesn't, and Brian seems to be keeping his options open."

Her mom laughed and said, "Boys will be boys." Joyce wanted to chastise her mother's curtness, but let it go. She was losing her filter as she aged and some of the things she said were funny.

Once Joyce's father was telling the boys about there being thousands of sailors at whatever port he was stationed. Her mother smiled and said, "I wouldn't have walked right for a year." Joyce was shocked but chuckled and Brian and Jack thought it was hysterical.

When it came time for dinner, it was the first time Joyce had been in the same room with Jack. He was his usual polite self, but Joyce would catch him looking at her once in a while. It didn't unnerve her; however, she made an extra effort to not make eye contact with him.

The conversation was light and focused on the boys' classes and football. Joyce participated but her father knew something wasn't right. He just couldn't put his finger on it.

***

Joyce avoided Jack for the rest of the day by staying busy in the kitchen. There were leftovers to put away and separate. She washed dishes by hand as her China never saw the dishwasher. Her mother enjoyed her tea and relaxed as they talked about anything and nothing. All the while, Joyce was distracted by the previous night's conversations with Jack.

She was losing her internal struggle to not succumb to Jack's and her desires. She knew she wanted him. She regretted allowing herself to fantasize about the young man. She should have known it was a slippery slope, she should have been the adult in the situation.

Her parents left and she found herself alone in her family room while the young men watched the evening's football game in the living room. She sipped her glass of wine and sank into her favorite chair to read the latest Iron Crowbar mystery.

She was unable to concentrate on the story as her struggle with Jack kept rearing up. She desperately tried not to imagine him impaling her with what she saw tenting his pants. It was worse for her knowing. She couldn't believe her fantasies didn't compare with his real equipment.

"Hey, mom," Brian said, interrupting her thoughts.

"Hi, honey."

"Mom, Jenny invited me over for dessert, is that okay?"

She considered saying no so she wouldn't be left alone with Jack.

"I don't know, Brian. I've hardly seen you since you came home yesterday."

"Come on, mom. You're sitting in here while we're watching football anyway."

She sighed, and relented, "Okay, Brian. Be home by midnight."

He smirked, "No problem." He knew he'd get off twice by midnight and was happy to not have to argue anymore. He was glad she had Jack there to keep her company, even if he was in a bad mood.

Jack was watching the game when Brian flew past him. "Going to Jenny's, bro. Keep mom company, she seems down about something."

Jack stuck up his hand in a weak wave and Brian was gone.

Jack's mind was going over the previous night's discussion in excruciating detail. He was desperate to find any clue that showed she was able to be convinced. Then he remembered how she almost reached out for his hard-on when she thought he was asleep. He thought she looked like she was in a trance as she walked towards his bed.

"Was that the key?" he wondered. He had met girls at school that loved his penis. "Could Joyce be like those girls?" He shook that thought off. Joyce wasn't a size-queen. She wasn't attracted to well-endowed men. She didn't date at all since her husband's death.

He looked at the picture on the wall of Joyce, Brian, and him at the beach in Cancun. She took them there for their combined eighteenth birthday and graduation presents. He couldn't see the bikini in the photo, but he remembered how gorgeous she looked in her modest black bikini. It was all he could do, to not get caught staring at her and hide his hard-ons.

He was thankful for the few times he was able to sneak off and get his needs satisfied by a couple of divorced ladies who were there together. They were the older women he referred to when he let it slip to Joyce. He briefly wondered if they were really divorced after his experience with the married blonde Brian brought home.

Before he knew it, it was halftime, and he was so lost in thought he had no idea what the score was. He turned the television off and went to the kitchen to make a turkey sandwich. He saw Joyce lost in thought with an empty glass of wine dangling in her hand as he walked past the family room. The bottle was on the counter, so he picked it up and walked over to fill her glass.

She was startled when he walked into the room. He saw her glance down at his crotch before quickly looking up at his face again.

"I was going to make a sandwich and saw you had an empty glass. Allow me?"

She smiled, "Thanks." She was proud of her boys and their manners. He filled her glass and walked out of the room. She thought, "Maybe things can be normal after all?" He didn't mention anything about their relationship or his desire for her.

***

After finishing his sandwich, he gulped a glass of Joyce's wine and mustered the courage to take charge. He walked into the room and Joyce looked up with a smile. Before he could say anything he sat on the floor, cross-legged, before her and picked up one of her feet.

"Jack..."

"Relax. I'm not going to do anything more than give you a foot rub. You've been on your feet all day serving us and deserve something done for you."

She sighed and agreed, while wondering, "Is it just for me or for mutual satisfaction?"

She was surprised at his skill. His hands were magic as they rubbed and pressed into her aching feet. She set the tablet down and moaned in contentment, "That feels wonderful, Jack."

He nodded and finished by pressing firmly into her arch. He enjoyed the look of pleasure on her face as he continued on her other foot.

After a few minutes he realized she was asleep. He smiled and lifted her foot to kiss it gently. As he set it down. He sighed. He wished desperately he could make love to her.

He stood and walked out of the room without waking her. He cleaned his mess in the kitchen and left the bottle of wine on the table next to Joyce.

"Thank you," she said.

"Anything for you, Joyce."

He left her and went to take a shower.

Joyce watched him walk from the room and sighed. Her pussy still tingled from the massage he gave her. She couldn't tell him how turned on she was. She couldn't tell him how she wanted him to take her toes into his mouth. She heard the shower turn on and touched her moistened mound over her pants. She was shocked at how damp she felt. She couldn't believe how good he made her feel.

She wondered if he was thinking of her while in the shower.

He was.

***

The boys had to return to school Friday for practice, so they were getting ready to leave as Joyce made them breakfast sandwiches for the road. She put two each on a plate for them and put two more each in a bag for them to eat on the road. It never ceased to amaze her how much they could and did eat.

She sat at the table and called them to come to breakfast.

Both boys bounded into the kitchen dropping their bags of clean clothes and sat to eat their sandwiches like they never ate before. "Do you want some coffee? I'd hate for you to drive tired?" she asked.

"I'm good, mom. I had a Monster and I have a couple for the road if I need them," Brian answered brightly.

IABH
IABH
1,117 Followers