Misfire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joyce was shocked at his confidence. It turned her on so much, she couldn't wait to get home. Her eyes darted around the room looking for the waiter who seemed to be taking his time. Jack excused himself to use the restroom and passed the waiter's station.

"Here, I'll save you the trip," he handed him his debit card to pay for the meal. When he returned from the restroom, he signed the check.

"All set?" he asked holding his hand out to help Joyce stand.

"I didn't..."

"I took care of the bill. I think it's time we headed home, don't you?" He asked with a confident grin.

"I suppose so," she answered quietly as she stood. Her mind was racing. What was she doing? Had she really made the decision to have sex with him? Had she really given in to his desire or was it her desire she was falling to? Was she ready to change their relationship forever?

Nothing was said as they got their coats, waited for the valet, and drove home. The silence was eerie, yet the anticipation was killing them. Neither wanted to say anything to mess up what they knew was going to happen in mere minutes.

When Jack parked the car in the garage, he opened the door for his date. He made it a point to acknowledge her lack of modesty as she exited the car. Her dress hiked up and Jack gazed at her legs longingly. When she stood, he finally looked her in the eye and said, "You do look amazing tonight."

"I wore the stockings for you. I gathered from your proclivities in the journal, you'd like them."

"Very much," he answered.

"Good. I think you'll find that I may enjoy some of the things you feel make you a freak."

His smile was bright, and he led her into the house.

"Jack, would you be a dear and open a bottle of wine? I'm going to freshen up. Please meet me in my bedroom."

"Joyce?" he asked pulling her into an embrace. "If you don't mind, I'd rather your mind be completely clear tonight."

She looked into his eyes which were less confident than moments before.

"I understand," she whispered. "You think I'll regret this and blame the alcohol."

He nodded, she smiled.

"Alright, but I may need a drink after," she winked and kissed his cheek. She turned and bounced up the stairs to her room. He shook his head and smiled.

He walked into the kitchen and grabbed some bottles of water and the bottle of wine that she wanted. He was confident that she knew what she was doing. There wasn't any seduction happening, it was as if it were already a done deal. He wondered how it came to that and made a mental note to talk with her about her change of mind.

He set the drinks on the dresser and removed his clothes. When Joyce walked into the bedroom clad in only lingerie, she gasped at the sight. He was standing completely naked before her.

"My, Lord!" she whispered. She looked at his muscular body, fit from daily workouts. His perfect v-cut frame, his chiseled torso, his long thick cock dangling between his legs--she was giddy with desire. She couldn't wait to taste every inch of him. She didn't know that is exactly what he planned to do to her.

He extended his hand to her, and she took it, succumbing to him as he pulled her into a deep kiss.

"Joyce, I am going to savor every moment of this night for the rest of my life."

She gasped as he unclasped her bra with one hand as his other hand lifted the cup off of her breast. He used his thumb to stroke her nipple as she moaned into his mouth, "Oh, Jack."

His hard shaft throbbed into her stomach as he walked her to the bed, never breaking their kiss. He smiled when she laughed after he gave her a gentle push to the bed, and she bounced.

He dropped to his knees and slid her panties off, which he touched to his cheek and tossed them behind him. He felt their wetness and it only made him hungrier for her.

He lifted her left foot and looked into her eyes as he rubbed her arch. The softness of her stocking amazed him as he never felt anything so soft. His ex-girlfriend loved foot rubs, but either wore socks or was barefoot as he rubbed and worshipped her feet.

She gasped and threw her head back in delight as he licked and nibbled her pinky toe. Her red nail polish, visible through the black sandal foot stocking, was his favorite color. It made him feel more like they were meant to be as he never put that in his journal.

He licked up to her calf, kissed the side and behind her knee, gave her nibbly kisses up her inner thigh until he reached her dripping pussy and she moaned in appreciation. He gave her uncovered clit a teasing lick and repeated his process on her other leg, driving her mad.

By the time he climbed back to her pussy, she already had a finger rubbing her hungry nub.

"Ah, ah, ah," he chastised. "There will be no need for that tonight."

He climbed onto the bed and kissed her deeply. Effortlessly, he slid her up the bed and crawled between her legs. His lips were caressing her earlobe as he lined up with her ready opening.

The first touch of his glans meeting her vagina sent a shock through both of them.

"Fuck," she sighed as he stretched her tunnel, penetrating her deeper than she'd ever felt before.

"Yes, Jack, love me."

He arched his back as he thrust deeply into her, "You feel so good, Joyce. I've never felt anything so good." He pistoned back and forth slowly, savoring every sensation. He would never forget that moment, that night.

Her eyes never opened from the first penetration to her first orgasm. It came upon her so fast it shocked her. "Oh, oh, ah!" she shrieked as her vagina squeezed his shaft. "Oh, hell!" she cried as her body quaked.

"Harder, Jack. Pound me,"

He obeyed as the sweat poured off his brow into his eye. With thrust after thrust she shook, and he approached his climax. He desperately tried to hold back, but she begged him to keep going and pulled him into her with her legs wrapped tightly around his body.

"Joyce, I've got to slow down."

"Don't you dare! If you're close, cum. Give it to me, honey. Cum for me."

He threw his head back as the nylon stroking his back and her dirty talk drove him to release.

"Shit!" he groaned as he gave a final thrust and shot rope after rope into her.

A few moments later, he collapsed onto the bed beside her and kissed her sweaty forehead.

"Better than any fantasy I've had about us. I love you so much."

A tear fell down her cheek as the lust wore off, and she said, "I can't believe we did it."

She sat up and poured a glass of wine, taking a deep gulp. "What have I done?" she cried. "I'm so sorry, Jack."

Jack sat in shock and wondered what went wrong. "Joyce? What's wrong? Wasn't it..."

"Oh, Jack," she whispered. "This was so wrong. So fucking wrong." She began to sob.

Jack stood and picked up his clothes feeling worse than he ever felt. "Joyce, no matter what you think or how you feel, I will never regret this night. I hoped it would lead to us moving forward, but I guess that's on you now. You know how I feel about us."

He turned and walked out before she could see him cry.

to be continued