Misfits Unite

Story Info
Two very different kids meet, and unite in their differences.
5.1k words
4.43
11k
14
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: Lots of fictional stuff, with people over the age of 18. Could land in several different categories.

*

I'm Randy Taylor. I'm what's normally called a computer weenie. A nerd. A geek. Now nearing 40 years of age, and sixteen years of marriage, with my fellow misfit, Annie Donovan, with two outstanding children, twins Donnie and Bonnie. Goofy? Yes, but when both Annie and I have lived most of our lives as misfits, what else would you expect?

I think I should expound a bit on my history. I was born and raised in Pe Ell, Washington. If you think that Pe Ell is a wide spot in the road you'd be spot on. Just over half way between Seattle and Portland, Oregon, the town doesn't even cover a square mile. With just about 550 people, we were nothing to write home about.

Living with my parents and older sister, we led a rather mundane life, with my dad working on and off in the logging industry, when work could be found. Mom worked as a secretary in one of the timber company's offices. This, too, was off and on work.

In the sixth grade, I was viciously attacked by a very large, mean dog, tearing into the side of my face, which took nearly 75 stitches to close. The closest hospital in Longview, tried closing the wound, but when they finally decided they couldn't do it properly they sent me to Portland, the damage couldn't be repaired, correctly.

This left me with several large, noticeable scars, and the start of many years of insecurity. At least my eyesight was saved. I didn't have too many friends, to begin with, and now, I even had to deal with some really stupid comments from some very insensitive kids, who I thought were my friends.

Being called Frankenstein, for all the scarring, really hurt, at first, and never quit stinging each time I heard it being said. There was one particular girl, Cathy Johnston, who seemed to delight in tormenting me.

This left me with a great deal of shyness, and retreating into a shell. It didn't help that I was one of the smallest kids in each of my grades. It did, however, leave me with a great deal of time for studying.

I did excel in many subjects, but math was my best, and favorite subject. I did get a small amount of relief from some of the tormentors, as we all progressed into high school. But Cathy just seemed to revel in berating me. I never did anything to her, so I chalked it up to her own insecurities.

As high school progressed, I finally started growing. Taller, at least, but remaining painfully thin. As my math skills evolved into computer skills, I started thinking about a career in some sort of computer security work.

After graduating high school, I enrolled in classes at Lower Columbia Community College, in Longview. They had several computer and internet security programs that seemed to be aimed right at me.

During my first year, I actually had a few dates, with girls who were able to look past my scars. I do admit they were fading, but I knew they were there. One of these girls even helped relieve me of my virginity, but that didn't last, due to her dropping out of school.

During my second year, there were several job fairs held on our campus, that I found my job skills were suited to several companies, represented there. The two main companies that piqued my interest, were Oregon Health Science Center, in Portland, and the University of Washington, in Seattle.

Both expressed interest in my internet security acumen. Both offered me jobs with just a two year Associate's degree. After doing extensive research, I knew I'd take the job being offered in Seattle. It was a far bigger system, which offered me more challenges and advancement opportunities.

Getting adjusted to living in such a large city took a while. Getting acclimated to my job also took a while, but the group of people I was working with made me feel right at home.

There was one girl, a year or two older than me, who showed interest in me. Not just as a co-worker, but she let me know she'd be open to having dinner with me. Annie Donovan, one of the medical records people, was as opposite as anyone could be. Where I was now 6'1" and maybe 155, she was 5'1" or so and a bit on the heavy side. While not being a classic beauty, she was absolutely gorgeous, to me.

For the first few months I worked there, I spent most of my time learning all I could about my job.

Every now and then, we would have lunch together, which we both enjoyed. At one of our lunches, she quietly took my hands and told me her uncle was a facial reconstruction surgeon, right here at the U of W.

"Please don't yell at me, but I've talked about you, and he'd like to see you."

"I'd never yell at you, and I think you never would have done that if you didn't care." When we finished talking, we were both smiling. She leaned over, giving me as soft a kiss as I ever had. Our smiles widened. I was glad we were sitting down, to hide the bulge in my shorts.

Could he do something to make me feel better, emotionally, and physically? I guess the only way to find out was to make an appointment.

It took over two weeks, but I understood just how busy this man was. Seeing him made me think that I could be 'normal' if that was possible.

After an extensive exam, he told me what he could do, and he literally had me in tears, thinking of the what ifs. He finished, with me making the necessary appointments, by telling me I'd best treat his niece right, or else!

This really got me thinking. Could I have a meaningful relationship? I phoned my parents with all my news. They knew about Annie and me, being friends, but didn't know about her surgeon uncle.

The next weekend, I asked Annie to dinner, and we talked more than ate. I asked her if we could start dating more often, and she couldn't agree fast enough.

After dinner, I just blurted out, "would you come back to my place, tonight?" I realized how I must have sounded, but she nodded, telling me she'd love to.

I was shaking like a leaf, thinking about my minimal experience.

As we were getting up from our table, she whispered in my ear, "I hope you aren't disappointed, but I'm not a virgin."

"I'm not either, but I don't have a lot of experience."

Grinning, off we went, into the great unknown.

Getting to my small apartment, we both stood in my living room, kissing ever so softly. With my hands holding her rounded butt, she felt my growing manhood, and just stared into my eyes. We started moving towards my bedroom, taking off clothes, as we went. With her blouse and pants off, wearing just her bra and panties, I held her in my arms, kissing her softly, over and over.

Reaching behind her to unhook her bra, she inhaled, sharply, but remained quiet. Seeing her bra fall away, I noticed her fairly large breasts, with rock hard nipples, and a bit of sag.

I leaned down, taking one breast in my hand, and the other in my mouth. The only noise was the sound of her increased breathing. Moving us over to my bed, my remaining clothes came off, allowing her to view my nearly eight inch manhood.

"I hope you have condoms!" she breathed.

Laying next to her, kissing all over her body, I felt her hand slowly moving down my chest, and finding my rock hard sex.

My hands were shaking so much, she actually had to help putting the condom where it belonged.

Slowly entering her sacred spot, and hearing her breathing getting a bit raspier, I knew she was enjoying this as much as I was.

Moving in and out, picking up a little steam, we didn't realize how loud we were, until my upstairs neighbor sort of thumped the floor, trying to quiet us down. No way, we both thought, silently, and kept up our frenetic pace.

I couldn't believe how loud she was, exploding, just as I did, far more silently.

Just laying next to each other, catching our breath, and smiling, I couldn't believe how great this was.

After cleaning up, we just laid next to each other, with our arms around each other.

"Randy, I think you should know that I'm not very experienced in much of anything else, here in bed. I hope you'll be patient with me, as I'm more than willing to learn."

"Believe me, Annie, anything we do will be more than enough for me."

As we fell asleep, each of us with a mile wide grin, my mind was going a hundred miles an hour, thinking of all the possibilities.

The two weeks flew by, and I was sitting in Dr. Donovan's office, with Annie holding my hands, trying to keep me calm. As calm as my raging nerves would allow. I knew, more than likely, I would have two black eyes to show for all work he would do.

When this procedure was scheduled, Annie and I spent more time with each other, at both of our places. During this time, each of us met each other's parents. She couldn't get over how small of a town I grew up in.

With me turning 22 and Annie just shy of 24, we did talk about our future, but agreed that we shouldn't rush things.

Two nights before my surgery, we were laying in her bed, when, out of the blue, she starts moving down my body, kissing every inch of my chest, stomach, and, after pushing my boxers down, taking my cock in her hand, and gently kissed the now throbbing head. This sensation was amazing. We moved ourselves around, so I could reciprocate.

I had very little experience giving oral, but I knew the basics. When my tongue found her very wet slit, licking slowly up and down, I took hold of her hips, as her response was so much more than I ever expected. The more I licked, the more moaning I heard. When my tongue found her hidden gem, she shook the entire bed, wetting my face. As my climax neared she took my sex out of her mouth and watched several streams of baby making material shoot across my belly.

Laying in my arms, after the necessary clean up, I just held her tightly, and asked why she finally decided to take that next step.

"I'm not sure, Randy, but I've been talking with a couple of my good friends, and after hearing them talking about oral, I just decided I'd give it a try."

"I can't tell you how happy I am that you gave it a try, you were fantastic."

Two mornings later, I was in an operating room, ready to have some semblance of a normal looking face, for the first time in nearly ten years.

After two and a half hours of surgery, I found myself in the recovery room. After being checked out by the nurses, they let Annie in, with my parents, to see me.

Actually, I looked more like The Mummy, with most of my head wrapped in bandages. With the pain meds I'd been given, I just sort of laid there, looking at my family, and best friend, bordering on becoming my girlfriend.

After the doctor came in and told us what he did, and what I should expect in the way of recovery, I just laid in my bed and listened to everyone. After my parents left, Annie just held my hand and told me how good I looked in all those bandages. My head was wrapped so tightly, I couldn't even smile, but I did manage to tell my girl how much I loved her.

With my stay being only one more full day, we decided that I would spend the first few days recovering at her house, since I did need a bit of help doing things I wouldn't be able to do for a while. Mainly, driving my car.

Two days later, I got to see my face, uncovered. Even with the swelling, I could see a major improvement. I was told that as the swelling goes down, everything will be vastly improved.

With each new day, I began feeling better and better. When I returned to work, I was surprised by the very warm reception I received. Another huge surprise was the note from HR telling me I had to get a new ID badge, as the changes to my face required a new picture. Yes, I told them, in about another two or three weeks, I'd get that done.

During the next few weeks, with Annie and me settling in at her cozy little house, one of my best friends in my department asked me when we were getting married.

"You know she's quite a catch, so don't blow this," she told me with a huge grin.

I had a lot of thinking to do. Yes, I was certain I was in love with her. Yes, she loved me even with my scars, and even more, if that's possible, with my surgery.

Right after my two month checkup, we went out for a nice, quiet dinner. Waiting for our first course to be served, I reached into my pocket and took out the ring box I had purchased, the day before.

"Oh, my God, Randy, yes, yes, a hundred times over, yes!"

"You didn't even open it."

"I don't care if it came from a Crackerjack box, it's perfect."

As our server brought out the start of our dinner, he had the entire restaurant cheering for us.

After dinner, we went back to her house, again, jumping in the sack, ripping our clothes off, grabbing a condom, and starting a long night of love making, doing everything we could think of.

It just seemed like we couldn't get enough of each other. We were getting much more proficient doing oral, both of us. Everything seemed to be on the table, with one notable exception. Annie let me know, in no uncertain terms that nothing was going in 'back there'. But as the 1977 song by Meatloaf said, "Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad"

As we became a seriously engaged couple, her parents started planning our wedding. We both told them not to get carried away, but since she was an only child, our pleas went unnoticed.

One major change was, we no longer needed condoms. As our big day was nearing, one quiet night, Annie very softly told me why she was an only child. It seems as if her mom developed extremely high blood pressure during her pregnancy, and after a very difficult birth, her parents decided one was it.

We talked at length, and she did agree to talk with her Doc about this condition, called pre-eclampsia. We found out that a woman needs to be pregnant, before a test can be done. There was always the possibility of it not being inherited. We both decided we'd cross that bridge when the time came.

Our wedding, which was an extremely nice affair went off without a hitch. We had a great honeymoon in Hawaii, even though I knew with the surgery I'd been through, I'd need to shield my face from the sun, for the rest of my life.

Truth be told, we didn't spend all that much time outside, during the heat of the day. Each night, though we had fantastic moonlit walks on the beach, enjoying being this newly married couple.

As we were planning our second anniversary, Annie announced she was pregnant! At her second monthly appointment, we found out she was having twins, a boy and a girl. Wow. Both sets of parents couldn't have been happier.

We had been doing some house hunting, and knew what we wanted. Enough space to work from home, if needed, and a backyard for our kids to have enough room to play.

We found a perfect, older home, in a very nice area, with mostly young families living there, already. As our sixth month started, we moved in, getting everything set up. Annie was complaining about being a cross between the Goodyear Blimp and the Pillsbury Doughboy.

I did everything to make her as comfortable as our two lively kids would allow. Every now and then, when we would cuddle in bed, one or the other child would give a kick, which I definitely could feel. I just couldn't get enough of those feelings.

As her Doctor kept a very close eye on her blood pressure, we knew she wouldn't carry full term. True to expectations, about four weeks early, we were off to meet our children.

Donald Wayne, 5 pounds even, and Bonnie Ann, 5 pounds 2 ounces, were born just about three minutes apart. Both very healthy, both with mommy's dark blond hair, but my brown eyes. Go figure.

Neither of us could wait to hold our little treasures. The thrill of holding your own child, or, in this case, children, was nearly overwhelming.

Getting each of our treasures cleaned up, we had the nurses place them in mommy's arms, so I could snap a few pictures to send to my parents. We knew they would give us a few days at home, to get adjusted, before visiting us. My in-laws were waiting in the lobby to see their daughter and grandchildren. Oh, yes, they did actually notice me, too.

With a short two day stay, we were off to get our bundles of joy home.

Annie took to motherhood, like a seasoned pro. I did as much as I could, helping at every turn. I couldn't believe how much work it took, taking care of two little miracles.

Having put both cribs in the same room, proved to be a very wise decision, with both kids having a very similar sleep pattern.

I was lucky enough to be able to take a month of working from home, and catching a nap whenever time allowed.

I just couldn't get enough of watching my wife feeding and caring for each child, while I got to hold the other one.

As our kids were nearing their first birthday, Annie's high school class was having a ten year reunion. When she was notified, she complained about not losing enough 'baby weight' and didn't want to attend.

We were getting plenty of exercise, both in bed and caring for two active babies, so I suggested walking, as often as possible.

Along with our double stroller, we would walk every day, except when it was raining. We figured with nearly five months before her reunion, this walking would help her shed a few pounds. I do have to admit, that her weight was never an issue, with me.

As a few pounds began to disappear, she became more and more agreeable to attending her reunion.

As I knew a few of her classmates, I was looking forward to attending, too.

It was fairly obvious, wearing our buttons with the twins pictures on it, we were showing off our kids. Her reunion was an overwhelming success. It helped that Annie had lost more than her baby weight, and we were still walking, as much as weather allowed.

Off and on, we would discuss the matter of more children, or not. We both came to the conclusion that our two were more than sufficient, so I agreed to be 'fixed' The procedure was minor, and we were back into full on practice mode, within a few weeks.

With both kids starting to walk, our exercising increased just trying to keep up with them, both. Another added pleasure, was how they could keep each other amused for hours on end. Every now and then, Annie would walk into their play room and find them both sound asleep on the floor. Both of them could sleep anywhere.

As the twins were approaching their third birthday, I was notified of my class reunion. With such a small class, our school always had several years, at the same time.

With my wife's encouragement, we decided to attend. We were still getting our walking in, and our indoor exercise was as vigorous as ever.

Arriving at the school's multi purpose room, I noticed a few classmates I recognized. A few of the boys who used to tease me, just stood and stared at my new face.

Several of them greeted me, nicely, asking about kids, and quickly taking a liking to my wife.

As we were talking with a few of my classmates, who should walk in? Yes, Cathy Johnston. Or whatever her last name was, at the time. I had heard she was on husband number two, but she was unaccompanied, here.

She actually had the nerve to walk up to us and greet us as long lost buddies. Before I could even say a word, my Annie, who never swears, says, "so you're the piece of shit who teased my husband just for the hell of it!" With that, we turned and walked over to others from my class.

I just pulled my wife as close to me as possible, and whispered in her ear how proud of her I was.

One thing we could both say was our sex life was never boring. Each and every time we made love, it was like a brand new adventure. Whichever position we chose. Wherever we decided to get busy, remembering we had two very nosy little ones, each time was like our first.

Passing both her 30th birthday, and mine just two years later, we were still as much in love as ever. Every so often, I'd pinch myself, wondering if this was all a dream.

12