Misfits Unite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each vacation we took, as a family, was a new adventure. Whether it was to the Oregon Coast. To Disneyland. Or, just as they turned five, we took a huge risk, and went on an Alaskan cruise.

None of us had ever been on a cruise, so it was new to all four of us. It was a huge advantage starting and ending in Seattle, thus avoiding flights. Getting us settled in our large stateroom, we all couldn't wait to start exploring the ship.

We had been told there were daily activities for kids of all ages, and our two absolutely loved the games and other activities for their age group. We did meet people from all over the world, as Alaskan cruises were that popular.

We also found out how much fun riding each other, while riding the waves was. To be truthful, the ship hardly felt like it was moving. Each of our stops, along the way, meant new adventures for us. We were learning about another culture so very unlike our own. Each night, our kids were so tired from their day, we had no trouble getting them to bed.

Our third or fourth night, we were just cuddling after a great fucking, when I started getting hard, again. Since we were both naked, my aroused organ started pressing against Annie's backside. Without saying a word, I produced a condom and a little gel, and inserted just the head into her virgin backside.

"If I say enough, you'd better stop, my love."

In just another inch. Back out. My hand finding her soaking wet sex. In another two inches. And out. In just a bit more, and back out, with my thumb lightly rubbing her clit.

As her first orgasm shook her body, my manhood pushed gently in, all the way.

"Oh, my fucking goodness, Randy," she exclaimed.

I couldn't believe how tight she was, and how much her body was hooshaking. As I was nearing my climax, she must have had her third or fourth window rattling orgasm.

Holding each other, tightly, trying to catch our breath, we just had to look into each other's eyes to know how we both felt.

As we both got out of bed, I had to hold her up, her legs were so shaky. Getting back into bed, we just quietly acknowledged this might be a one time occurrence.

Smiling at each other, we both thought, never say never.

The fall brought us a huge change, with our kids starting school. We soon learned how well each of them took to these surroundings. Both of them already could read and count to at least 100, so they were ahead of the game. They did adjust to the social aspect, as well.

As my job was doing better than either of us could have imagined, Annie started volunteering at the kids school.

About six weeks before Christmas, we started asking our kids if there was anything special they wanted. Their answer had me getting thoughts I hadn't had for years. They asked if the could have a puppy.

Could I own a dog of any size? Could I put my experience out of my head? We sat down one evening, and I explained everything that had happened to me. They already knew every time I went outside, I always wore a broad brimmed hat. Now they knew why.

Before I finished, Bonnie quietly said, "we can get a nicer puppy, daddy." I couldn't argue with a five year olds logic.

As Annie and I continued after they went to bed, I had to admit, I didn't want my fears to affect our kids. We both knew, in the back of our minds, this could happen.

Doing some research, we found certain breeds were better with children, so that's where we focused.

We also knew we wanted to look for a rescue dog, too.

That next week at work, when I told some of my co-workers what our kids requested, the same lady who told me years ago not to let Annie get away, told me her daughter and son-in-law had a Golden Retriever, who just had five puppies.

I had read where this breed was considered the best with kids, along with the fact, she told me they had sold three of the litter, and wanted to keep one of the remaining two, I agreed to talk with Annie, and get back to her.

I talked with my wife, after the kids went to bed, and discussed this, at length. Yes, it would be a lot of responsibility. We knew the owners would keep this puppy until she was at least two months old.

We already had a fenced yard. We waited until the next evening to discuss this with our kids. We both knew that both of our kids were very responsible, for their age, and we told them that we expected them to help out, as much as possible.

After this discussion, when I went to work the next morning, we agreed to meet this puppy.

Talk about love at first sight! All four of use were hooked when this little ball of blond fluff cam bounding towards us, licking our hands and wagging her tail, a mile a minute.

One more week, and we owned a puppy. We let our kids decide on a name. Both of them were discussing that very issue, all week.

By the following Saturday, we picked up Goldilocks, or Goldie, as we all decided to call her.

As we approached Annie's 20th reunion, our love for each other hadn't diminished one bit. Our kids were enjoying Middle School, both of them excelling in many subjects. Annie was still helping out at school, wherever needed. I was considered one of the best Internet Security people on the entire west coast. I did turn down several job offers, some of which would have required us to relocate.

For any who might wonder, Goldie and I are very best friends.

Both Annie and I had to be very careful, with our kids growing up, making sure our bedroom 'noises' as they both told us they had heard, were kept a bit quieter.

With my own 20th reunion right around the corner, we made the trip back home. This time, all four of us, oops, five, as Goldie came too, spent the entire weekend, letting my parents fully enjoy our family.

At my reunion, there were most of my class, along with several other classes. My wife and I were welcomed, and treated very well. I did take special care to avoid Cathy Johnston, altogether. I had heard that husband number three was kicking her to the curb, as he didn't care for her having several other boyfriends, at the same time. Go figure.

As life was treating us all very well, Annie and I took time to reflect on what we had accomplished. I had become a very hot commodity, in the field of internet security. I've overcome my fears from my dog attack, so well that our dog knows she can climb on the chair I'm sitting on, laying her head on my lap, and get her hear scratched, any time she wants.

Annie, while never being mistaken for a runway model, is in the best health of her life. Walking the dog has only added to our exercise regimen. At 42 years of age, she can still pass for early 30's. She has also organized the school's volunteer group into a well oiled machine.

Donnie and Bonnie are excelling in high school, with Donnie serving as Class President his Freshman year. Is politics in his future? To be determined.

Our next challenge will be when the twins start dating. Right now, they go out with groups of other kids, both boys and girls, without having a favorite. As long as I know who they're with, and they are safe, its all good with us.

My life has been so different from how I grew up, in such a small town. Even it has changed, but just slightly, as we find out, visiting my parents, at least once a month. With my sister and her family living near Denver, its the least we can do. Besides, my kids know that papa and grammie were pushovers for whatever they ask them for. I think our kids were keeping them both young.

What does life have in store for us? Who knows? The one thing we both know is we will.be more than ready.


12