Mishpokhe Means Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Sabella said. "Yes, we both had insomnia and had a snack together. It's so nice having him at home, especially when Mervin's away."

"Yes, you're lucky. I get so lonely when Saul travels. He's flying out again Monday."

"Oh you poor dear," Sabella said. "There should be a club for us lonely wives."

Monday morning is never Noah's favorite, but he tolerates it. It's the beginning of his work week, at the photo printing business his uncle Abel runs. It's a good job — an easy walk, a short subway ride, nice people and decent pay. Uncle Abel hired him after he dropped out of college, taking him on because Noah's main interest in high school had been photography. When Abel hired Noah he did it with the idea in the back of his head that Noah might take over the business someday, but Abel soon realized that Noah's eyes are often red and the boy isn't the best at paying attention. He's good when he can put his head down and focus on a task, but running the business might be a stretch.

Noah's mother texted, at lunchtime. Borrow your uncle's camera if you can. Will you be able to erase me off of it when we're done?

Noah replied, Yes I can. I'll ask him.

Tell him it's for me, Sabella texted back. You're selling something for me on eBay.

Noah asked Abel about it, and "Sure! Take it!" was his answer. Noah had borrowed it a few times before, the last time to take naked pictures of his friend Eliana. They were nice, professional-looking nudes, for her to email to a gold-watch-wearing man she was courting. The whole endeavor went smoothly, but when Noah returned the camera to his uncle he absentmindedly forgot that the Nikon D500 has two memory card slots instead of the usual one, so Uncle Abel has a nice little stash of pictures hidden away on his computer, pictures of the sexiest, nakedest young Jewish woman he's ever laid eyes on.

"Take the camera! Any time!" Abel said.

After work, while Noah was changing his clothes at home in his room, he heard someone climbing the garage stairs. It was his mother, the rhythm and sound of her feet on the wooden stairs easily recognizable. She knocked and walked right in, as she often did.

"Are you as excited as I am?" she asked, eyeing his shirtless chest as he buttoned the fly of his black jeans. "I can barely breathe."

"Wanna call it off, Ma?" Noah asked. He hoped she would, but he could tell, from the expectant, buoyant look in her eyes, that she wouldn't.

"Did you get the camera?" she asked. "How many pictures can you take with it? I'll want lots."

"Yeah, it'll take, like, hundreds. And video."

"Oh!" she said, her eyes happily alive in a way Noah had rarely seen. "Yes, do that too." She watched Noah put on a blue denim shirt, covering his muscled arms and manly chest. "Are those your bodyguard clothes? You look...strong. Much more so than the pictures I've seen of your father when he was your age. It's hard to believe he was ever twenty-four."

"I kinda think maybe he was the exact same person, only younger," Noah said.

"Yes. He was. He's always been old-fashioned."

"Always? What about, you know, his...Asian girls."

"Yes, that, too," Sabella said, seemingly unfazed by the topic. "It's very old-fashioned. It's a business arrangement. Men have been doing it for centuries. He'd never have the chutzpah to bring girls home from dance clubs like you do. I've thought about what he does, a lot. It's very different from your sexuality."

Noah nodded. The subject interested him, but it seemed awkward, a bit of a buzz-kill, so he changed the subject. "I saw Mrs. Titchman just now. She was out with the dog. Ever since you told me what she does, we've been, sort of...lookin' at each other."

Sabella's eyes perked up again. "Really? Different than before?"

"Yeah, way different. For me anyway. I can't stop thinking about her listening to me."

"You've been looking at...each other?"

"Yeah. She saw me in the front window the other day, and..."

Sabella's face glowed with happy curiosity. "What did she see?"

"I don't know. Just me. I felt like I was staring, but...it didn't seem to be bad. She had the yellow dress on."

"The pale yellow linen?"

"I guess so."

Sabella nodded, with a knowing little smile. "She dresses for you, you know. You and all the other men in the neighborhood. If I had her tits I'd do the same thing. I do, in my own way, but..."

"You're just as beautiful," Noah said.

"She's Sofia Loren, and I'm Jennifer Grey, before the nose-job."

Noah didn't answer. He knew Jennifer Grey, from the Dirty Dancing movie he'd watched with his mother more than once, but Sofia Loren? Her name rang a bell, and he thought she was probably an actress.

"You used to think I look like her," Sabella said. "Do you still?"

"Who, Ma?"

"Jennifer Grey."

"Oh, yeah, Ma, I do. It always sorta confused me, when we used to watch that movie. I mean, she's hot and you're...my Ma."

"I'm glad you told me that. I'm glad you're telling me everything."

"We're being honest, now, right?" Noah said. "About everything?"

"Everything," Sabella said.

"I don't think I can do this, Ma. Tonight. With you."

"Oh," Sabella said. Disappointment drained the excitement from her eyes and her smile. "Well I'm...not surprised. You absolutely shouldn't, if you don't want to. I guess I just got it in my head that I'd like you there, but no, that's just a mother thinking about her son the way some mother's do. Sigmund Freud was a Jew, you know. He knew about Jewish mothers. And he knew about sons."

"So you'll call if off and...just find a nice quiet guy to get back at Pop with?"

"Is that what you think this is? Revenge? It's not, Noah. This is about me, not your pop. I'm still going, but you don't have to come. I'd better get a move on—I want to get comfortable in the room before they show up."

"Ma, really?"

"Noah, we've talked about this. More than once."

"I'm not lettin' you do it alone."

"Well that means you're coming," Sabella said. "It's one or the other."

"I'm coming, then."

"That shirt looks good on you. They won't mess with me with you there."

"Why, because I'm wearing a nice shirt?"

"It shows off your nice muscles. Has Millie seen you in that one?"

"How would I know, Ma. What, is she using binoculars on me or something?"

"Don't you worry about it. She's just always had an eye for you, that's all. It's good for her. Makes her feel sexy. Don't be telling her you know and embarrassing her."

"No, I wouldn't. I guess I...kinda like it, if I'm being honest."

"Come with me into the house," Sabella said. "Talk to me while I get ready. Remember when you used to sit in my bedroom and keep me company when I got dressed, when you were little?"

"Yeah, I guess I sorta remember."

Sabella led the way, followed by her foot-taller son, down the garage stairs, across the short walkway and into the house. The quick climb up the stairway to the bedroom she shared with Mervin felt different to her, dangerous, in a good way, the first real, physical tingles of the biggest night of her sexual life.

"Sit," she said. She picked up some fancy black lingerie, from the top of her dresser, and she went into the bathroom, leaving the door open. "Tell me all about Mrs. Titchman," she said, her voice raised so Noah could hear her clearly.

Noah sat on the side of his mother's bed. "You know her better than I do, Ma."

"No, tell me what you know," Sabella's loud voice said. "When was the first time you thought of her as a woman?"

"Oh, I don't know, Ma. Maybe...when I was fourteen? Thirteen maybe?"

"Did you and your friends talk about her?"

"Yeah. We got a name for her. It's not very nice, I guess, but..."

"Mrs. Tits?" Sabella said, still just out of sight. Noah could hear rustling clothing and see her bare elbows every once in a while.

"You know?"

"We both know," Sabella said. "She's heard it. It doesn't bother her. I've never met a woman who's more proud of her body. I've learned from her, too," Sabella said, walking into the bedroom, stopping just a few feet from Noah. "I try and take pride in mine."

And you should, Noah wanted to say, but "Christ, Ma!" was all that came out of his mouth. It was the wide-open crotchless panties framing her tender-lipped pussy that stupefied and tongue-tied him, black lace ones with red lace rosettes stitched on, with black spaghetti-string sides that were pulled up high on her hips, like a stripper would do. The matching bra was the same gorgeous black lace with red rosettes, but it was a different kind of a bra, an open-cup shelf bra that didn't cover her nipples at all. Black fishnet thigh-high stockings adorned her legs, the top five inches of them trimmed with the same rosettes and lace.

"I decided on a Brazilian," Sabella said, looking down at herself out of embarrassment, but also so she could see her fingers go there, to the little bit of soft, beautifully trimmed hair above the bare labial lips of her opening. "Maybe I'll try the Full Hollywood next time."

Noah's mother looked shockingly sexy. There was nary a hint of 'mother' left. Even her blushing face was new and exciting.

"I bought a fun little red dress to wear," she said, plucking it off the back of a nearby chair. Standing in front of her big mirror, she wiggled into it, taking quick glances at Noah's reflection as she did it. His eyes followed the red fabric as it covered more and more of her, eventually reaching the wide-open triangle of three thin straps that made up the backless-back of the crotchless panties. The hem of the dress caught there, on the curve of her bare ass cheeks, until she pulled its short length down with her hands and adjusted it.

"I wonder what kind of underwear Millie wears," she said, smoothing the the front of the dress as she looked at herself in the mirror. "I'll bet she has some nice things. Can you imagine this bra with those tits of hers?"

Noah could, and Noah did. Sabella turned to face him, with her own tits looking lovely, draped in stretchy, somewhat shiny red material that showed off the full visual of how nicely aroused her bare nipples were underneath it. She put her petite little feet into a pair of black high heeled shoes, and she was ready. "You'll bring the camera, and I want you to bring plenty of your weed for us all to smoke. I'll pay for it."

"Ma. I'm not bringing weed! You said a cop's gonna be there!"

"I already asked him. He said it's okay. He's bringing some whiskey, and the masks. I think I'll wear one, too. It'll be fun. Remember how much fun Halloween used to be? We can sort of...pretend, that we're other people, maybe."

-

Noah was glad the garage was so close to the house, because his mother looked more than a little like a harlot when she stepped out into the evening light. It wasn't something he wanted the next door neighbors to see. He drove her car, and she rode in the passenger seat, with her fishnet-clad legs close together.

The beginning of the ride was quiet. Too quiet. Both of them, mother and son, were contemplating the craziness of what had already happened between them, and the total insanity of what lay ahead, just ten miles down the road. They both knew that what they were heading for was bonkers, with a capitol 'B', but there was something in the idea of it that grabbed each of them, a kernel of truth maybe, or a spark of the stuff of life. A close encounter with the primordial ooze at the center of the earth that all mankind sprang forth from. The evening's danger felt similar to fire, and just as warmly welcoming.

The hotel room smelled like primordial ooze. Sabella had anticipated it and brought her softest, gentlest perfume, and she circled the room spritzing it. "I think I'd like to be high when they get here," she said. "If we smoke some it'll smell even better in here."

"That's what my friends always say about my room."

"I wish you'd let me clean more up there," Sabella said, momentarily becoming more motherly than sexy. It continued when she folded up the bedspread and turned down the blanket and top sheet, leaving the bed with just its fitted bottom sheet on it—a queen-sized dingy-white play-space that looked glaringly ready.

And then she sat down on it, leaning back languidly, supported by one arm, and she was suddenly sexy again; one leg crooked at the knee, a petite little woman in harlot red and devil black, with nippley tits, and high heels, and nervous but twinkling eyes that watched Noah fill his little smoking pipe with high quality weed. "You could have brought the bong," she said. "Nobody would have said anything."

"Ma, that's nuts."

She smiled, knowing it was less nuts than all the rest of what was happening. She took a coughing hit off the little pipe, Noah showed her how to inhale with a little cooling air to sooth her throat, and the nice two-puff high hit her just as...

There was a knock at the door.

"Mike! Hi!" she said, when she opened it. She moved in close and kissed him on the cheek. "You look even better in person."

"So do you," he said, ambling in, with a bottle of wine in his hand. "I didn't know if you like wine. It's something you can take home with you. I was out West, in Napa, when we were emailing, so I picked it up for you there."

"Oh my gosh! That's so thoughtful of you!"

"Hey. How's it goin'. I'm Mike," he said, reaching his hand toward Noah's for a shake.

Sabella quickly intervened, making the introductions. "Mike this is Noah. He and I met through the paper, too. He was looking for a sexy couple to photograph, and I suggested this. I know it's short notice and I didn't discuss it with you, but if none of you guys object, I kinda love the idea. Rick, the police officer I told you about, he's going to bring some masks, for anybody who wants one."

"Oh, yeah, that's cool," Mike said. "I don't mind. I'm already on the internet, from a husband and wife thing I got in on in Colorado."

Sabella smiled. "What, do you just drive your truck around the country and fuck horny women?" she asked, turning on the charm. "Everybody probably wants you because you look like Greg Allman, right? I've never been with a blonde before. You'll be my first." She winked at him, and Noah was amazed by the ease with which she flirted.

"I love it," Mike said, smiling.

There was another knock at the door. It was Rick, NYPD blue, out of uniform, of course. "Belle!" he said, giving her a quick once over. "Oh, yeah, this is gonna be fun."

"There's my big-cocked cop," Sabella said. "Hi Ricky." She kissed him on the cheek and squeezed his crotch.

"I brought my stick, as requested," he said, holding up his precinct-issued nightstick.

"Oh, wow!" she said, taking it from his hand, stroking it like it was a huge cock. "Oh, boy, this is gonna be good. Has it ever fucked a girl before?"

"Maybe...one or two."

"Oh, you dirty! I thought maybe he was a virgin." Sabella smiled brightly. "Ricky, this is Mike. He drives a big rig and just drove in from out West."

"Hi Mike," Rick said, shaking hands.

"And this is Noah, the photographer I told you about. He's going to make my memories of all of this extra special." Sabella winked at Noah, he shook Rick's hand and they made their manly greetings.

"So...Belle...asked me to bring some smoke," Noah said, a little nervously. "I hope it's cool."

"Oh, fuck yeah," Rick said. "Don't mind me. I'll take a hit off it if you got enough. I'm off duty for three days."

"There's plenty," Sabella said. "Let's all get shit-faced and fuck."

Noah's nerves clouded his comprehension of his mother's words. Packing a bowl for a cop was serious business. When it was nicely done he handed it to Rick. The off-duty cop had lungs full of smoke when Sabella answered the door again. A young man Noah's age entered. "Hi Brandon!" Sabella said, and then Craig was there, trying to see the number on the door.

"Are you...Belle?" he said.

"You found me," she said, smiling. Hi Craigy. Get in here. We're all here now. Let's lock this door and relax a little.

Sabella made sure everybody knew everybody else, Rick opened a bottle of Jack Daniels, and he showed off the masks that he'd brought—black Lone Ranger style paper masks that only disguised the eyes. The pipe made the rounds and everyone was partaking. Noah kept busy keeping the bowl filled. Rick sat on the bed and Sabella joined him, sitting sideways on his lap, kissing him. Her short dress had ridden up, her stockinged legs opened and her bare pussy was there for everyone to see, garnished with black lace and red rosettes.

"Damn, Belle!" Craig said. "You are smokin'." He went to his knees, his big head went between her thighs, and the first sexual moan Noah ever heard his mother utter went right down Rick's throat.

Mike sat down next to Rick, and Rick shared the woman of the hour, leaning her back so Mike could kiss her. Her ass was still on Rick's lap, but he was able to lift her and wiggle the hem of her dress out from under. Mike helped with it, unzipping, and Sabella helped, too, raising her arms to ease it's removal.

"Fuck, Belle," Rick said. "Nice fuckin' tits!" They were there for his taking, cupped but bare in the exquisite, picturesque little bra. "Noah, man, get a picture of this, before we strip her. I've never seen anything so beautiful."

His mouth went to her tingling nipples while Noah scrambled for the camera, fumbling with it's settings. Somehow Noah's mind snapped into gear and he was there, clicking the shutter, over and over, circling a little, looking for angles. Three men's hands were on his mother, and three mouths — one kissing, one tit nibbling, and one licking her pussy. Brandon was still watching, getting used to things. He put a mask on, and then everyone except Mike did. Having a mask on seemed to loosen Brandon up—he was the first one out of his clothes, stripped naked.

"Yeah, Belle," Rick said. "Craig eatin' your pussy good?"

"Ohhh yeah," she moaned.

"Let's see you suck a cock, baby," he said. "Brandon's ready for ya."

There was a massive shift of humanity. Sabella was lifted and placed on hands and knees on the bed; her mouth opened and she was a happy cock sucker, playfully licking at it, mouthing it more fully and then licking again. Mike the trucker went behind her, on his hands and knees like she was, licking up through the crack of her ass, mashing his face between her cheeks so he could mouth her entire pussy. Sabella squealed with delight and went a little wild on Brandon's cock.

Noah tried to lose himself in his work, but the visuals were conspiring against him. His mother was dressed like a whore and acting like one, with her back arched low and her ass looking amazing. Every bit of her looked sexy, like she was built for just one thing. It was almost too much for him to process, but moment by moment the facts got through. The new ultra-dirty knowledge raised his blood pressure, warmed his limbs and hardened his cock, and the woman in the viewfinder of his camera sucked a big cock so goddamned beautifully!

Rick and Craig stripped, their clothes tossed in piles near the wall. Rick's impressive body filled Noah's camera's viewfinder, and a quick shot was captured for Sabella's scrapbook: a well-muscled cop with an eight-inch cock, hard and uncircumcised, just like she'd requested, as if she'd ordered it from a menu.

A lovely feminine howl perked everyone's ears. Blonde Mike's cock was balls-deep in Sabella's wet-and-ready pussy, from behind, doggy style. She tried her best to suck the three hard cocks being offered to her, but the circumstances and the first deep fucking of the night had her nearly flying off the handle.

"Fuck yeah!" Mike said, thrusting his full length in her surprisingly tight pussy.

123456...9