Mishpokhe Means Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope, he's all mine. I pushed him right out of it. As soon as I could, after I had my two kids, I started doing what they call Kegel exercises, to strengthen my vaginal muscles. I still do 'em, all these years later."

"Nice," Craig said.

Sabella took a swig from the bottle and she smiled in a mischievous way. "I love sitting here all naked with you nice guys, I really do, but I was kind of hoping you wouldn't be quite so polite. Each one of you is big enough to pick me up and...do nasty things to me. Don't you wanna?"

"Where's that lube, sweetheart," Rick said, his eyes showing a new intensity. "We don't want to make you bleed."

"Pass the pipe around," Sabella said. "Let's get shit-faced and fuck real dirty."

She got up and walked to her purse, with all eyes on her naked body. She tossed the lube on the bed, went to Noah's side, took the pipe from him and took two solid hits. Her arm was around his waist, and both she and he could feel the heat of the other; fleshy heat that was soft and familiar. The pipe and the bottle made the rounds, and the excellent weed Noah was so fond of took them all high again, with a breathtaking rush that thrilled Sabella.

"Geez Louise!" she said, staggered to the point of swaying.

"Shit-faced and fuck dirty, baby," Rick said, himself red-eyed and swaying. "You asked for it, you got it."

"Forget the camera," she said. "I don't want any masks, I wanna see all of your faces. Noah, baby, throw me on that bed and put your big cock in my ass."

Noah was stoned to the heavens again, back in that mental place where his mother's wishes and his desires converged and nothing else seemed to matter. It was a blissful place, one where her naked body felt feather-light in his arms, and one where she magically ended up on hands and knees when he tossed her that way, with her ass facing him, spread wide, her little asshole winking, as if to say yes, those pussy exercises work on assholes, too. Just wait'll you feel what I can do to you.

He thought of doing a quick schmeer of lube and ramming his cock in, but first...

"Ohhh, my good Lord!" Sabella exclaimed, when Noah's face went between her ass cheeks, his hungry mouth claiming the entirety of her wet pussy. "Ohh yes!" she said. "Fuck...yyeesss!

Her sky-high bliss was so dreamlike that when the orgasm and the schmeer of lube and the penetration happened it was all one big thing, one ball of energy, wrapping her and twisting her and spinning her, until she was squeezed out the side of it like a birth, and she was fucking, a seven-inch cock deep in her ass, slithering in and out. It was Noah inside her. She would have know it even if she didn't know it. There was noise in the room, she could hear it, swirling around her ears, guttural sounds from her own mouth, her own lungs, and then Rick was there, ramming eight inches down her throat.

"You wanna be fucked, Belle?" he asked, with anger in his voice. "We're fuckin' you now you dirty little whore. That's what you wanna be, isn't it. A dirty little whore?"

"Holy fuck," Craig said as he watched. "That fuckin' cock looks crazy big in your ass."

"Get your hand under there, Noah," Rick said. "Rub her clit. Make her cum with your cock in her ass. Did your little dick man make you cum, Belle? Huh?"

"No!" she grunted.

"Noah'll do it," Rick said, his voice gruff and forceful. "Noah'll make you cum with his big cock fuckin' you in your ass."

"Oh God yes!" Sabella cried. "Please, Noah! Fuck me 'till I cum!" Her body was alive with it, meeting Noah's deep thrusts with urgency, her mouth slurping at Rick's cock as best she could, sloppy and drooling.

"Yeah, now we're seein' the whore in you," Rick said. "Fuck that big cock. Fuck it 'till you can't walk straight."

Noah's hand was under, moving fast on her slippery wet pussy and clit. Sabella was trying to hold in her screams, but it was a lost cause. They broke free, blasting from her lungs, through the thin walls to the neighbors, and out to the parking lot just outside the curtained window. Her salacious screams were catching ears; a family with children, hustling away; a man in the next room, standing, putting his ear to the wall. She orgasmed with a freer scream, and then huffing grunts as it overwhelmed her. Noah was on fire, fucking deep and hard, his hand a blur. He'd never made a woman—or a girl—cum so hard, and he didn't want it to end. His cock felt like it was squeezed through the eye of a needle, the tightest place it had ever been, astonishing squeezing muscles like nothing he'd never felt. His hand was dripping wet on his mother's pussy, so wet he wondered if she'd squirted, like he'd seen the porn girls do. His own voice was loud, too, egging his orgasming woman on with grunts from the wild intensity of it all.

"Let me in there, buddy," Rick said. "I gotta feel that shit."

He wanted in and he was in, into an asshole left gaping after Noah's exit, an asshole slippery with lube and the greasy slime from Sabella's insides. Sabella's body, out of her control, squeezed its tight sphincter muscle around the huge, invading cock, and Rick the Cop howled like he'd been shot with a magic bullet.

"Fuck!" Craig said, watching, with the bottle in his hand.

"Aaaaaaaaa!" Rick cried, fucking the tight hole deeply. "God...damn!

Sabella was in a constant state of wailing, slapping the bed with her hand, gasping for each breath. But it eased, little by little, as Rick fucked her. A deep warmth filled her, to the depths of her soul, and then the pipe was at her lips, held there by Brandon. The magic smoke filled her lungs, there was some blurry discussion, and then she was manhandled by strong men's hands, lifted and placed on top of Noah, face-to-face with him. For a few seconds she couldn't believe how close he was, his face less than a foot away, the young man she'd raised, the young man she'd birthed...the young man she was fucking again.

"Ohh Godd!" she sighed. "Noah!"

She kissed him, open mouthed, the way a wildly passionate woman does. His cock was so hard, and so deep. It was glorious again. And then there was activity behind her, Sabella felt it, a big hand on her ass and then more, another cock entering her, just inches from Noah's. It was Craig, his fat six-and-a-half inches well lubed, pressing into the unholy tightness of her asshole, an inch at a time. "Jesus fuckin' Christ!" he said, uttering the words like excited gasps.

Sabella gasped, too, with each quick breath, and her hand slapped the bedsheet loudly. "Fuck!" she said, the sharp word stabbing the air. She held her breath and let the swirling high engulf her, and then her mind cleared enough to feel it: two big cocks, both as deep as they could be, filling her fuller than she thought possible. Her men held still, letting her adjust to the new reality, and it was she who started moving, just enough to feel the depth and the size of them.

"Oh good lord in heaven!" she said, her wide eyes looking right down into Noah's.

And then her hips started moving. She wanted to be fucked that way, so she started in on the fucking. Craig started, too.

"Oh, yeah baby, fuck me!" she said. "Fuck my fuckin' dirty ass!"

"Oh yeah!...Oh yeah!" she huffed, grinding her clit hard against Noah's pelvic bone as Craig got started.

It was all too much for Craig—the tightness of the hole his cock was lost in; the soft roundness of the feminine ass his hands were on; the off-the-charts sexiness of the way Sabella was reacting to the deep, gut-stuffed double penetration. He came deep inside her, quicker than he wanted to, and more profoundly than he'd expected. It was his second cumming of the evening, and it left him staggered. And then he was out and Brandon was in, the new man's body moving with the ease and the energy of youth. The slapping body sounds of his swift thrusts were audible through the walls and outside in the night air. Sabella was easily heard as well, growling with devilish gravel in her throat, like a lioness, until Rick stuffed her mouth with his cock.

Noah needed to move. His throbbingly hard cock needed action, so he started fucking, too, down underneath, his muscles tense, full of unsprung energy. He released it, and he and his partner-in-crime Brandon took Sabella to a thrilling, screaming climax that left her limp and nearly catatonic.

"Are you all right?" Noah asked.

She was barely able to huff out some words. "Don't stop. Don't fuckin' stop."

--

On the way home the road shone with black glisten, from a drizzle that had started to fall. Noah drove and Sabella was in the passenger seat, buckled in with her seatbelt. Her fishnet stockings were in her purse, along with her lovely little bra and her crotchless panties. The red dress had ridden up her thighs when she sat down, and nearly all of her slender legs showed. She and Noah, both quiet so far, watched the nighttime traffic and the neon colors reflecting off the wet pavement. Sabella was the first one to break the uneasy silence. "Not much of a bodyguard, are you. You guys ravaged me," she said, with a corner-of-the-eye look and a sly grin. "It was perfect."

Noah kept his eyes on the road. Still high, and buzzing with happy hormones like his mother, he decided against a deep discussion about what had happened in that dingy little motel room. Silence seemed necessary. A cooling off period. A gathering of thoughts.

"Brandon's nice," she said. "Did I hear him say he goes to the same dance clubs as you?"

"Oh, yeah," Noah said. "A couple of 'em."

"You guys could team up. What do you call it, wing men? Wing man? The girls wouldn't stand a chance."

Noah smiled a little. "Nick would be bummed, but yeah, that's an idea."

Sabella asked, "You ever do a threeway with just one girl? You and another guy?"

Noah shook his head, with eyes on the road. "No, just girls. Only...a couple times."

Sabella nodded and turned her gaze to the road, too. "Tell me about it sometime," she said. "They were dance club girls, right?"

Noah nodded.

Sabella relaxed even more, resting her head against the seat back. "I like being friends with you," she said.

Tuesday morning, at work, Noah brought the camera back to Uncle Abel's office. "How did it go?" Abel asked. "Did you take the pictures of your Ma's thing?"

"Oh," Noah said. "Yeah."

"What's she selling? Nothing your Pop wants, I hope."

"Oh. No. I guess he's...not too interested in it anymore. Hey, Uncle Abe, can I ask you a question? You're only a year older than Ma, right? Was she into...boys, when you guys were growing up?"

Uncle Abel's demeanor changed, suddenly more serious. "Why do you ask? Did you hear something?"

"No, I'm just curious."

"She was a normal girl," Abel said.

"Normal? She liked boys, you mean?"

"Well, she didn't like girls, thank God," Abel said. "There were two girls in our school who were sent away because of that. No, your mother had the normal urges. We all do. Your grandfather, God rest his soul, he took care of things, the only way he knew how."

"Took care of things?"

"I have things to do, Noah; you'd better get back to work. I suggest you stop thinking about these things and enjoy the wonderful mother you have now. Our past doesn't define us. She's the best woman I know."

Noah thought it slightly odd that his Uncle would be so defensive, but Abel was a confirmed bachelor and his sister Sabella was probably the most important person in his life, especially since Noah's grandparents had passed on.

Later, that evening, Noah got up the courage to go into the house, where his mother was, to come face to face with her and see what they could say to each other. He had no idea how it would go—maybe a deep discussion, or maybe an avoidance of the entire topic of what happened at the motel the night before. He was in the kitchen when he heard his mother's voice coming from the other room. She was speaking on the phone, unaware of his presence...

"No, of course I didn't say anything. You know I wouldn't...Abe, I don't think he looked at you funny...Abe, he does not know you're his father! I've said nothing, and no one else knows! Stop imagining things. You've done this before, remember?...All right, Abe...Yes, of course I'll see you tomorrow. I've been looking forward to it for weeks...No, he doesn't know about that either. Stop being so paranoid. Think about it, Abe. It's you, me, and those nice Koreans who run the Motel. They have no connection with our community. That's why we go there, remember? There's nothing to worry about...All right, Abe...I love you, too. Don't forget to take your pill tomorrow; I want you nice and hard for me. I'm so ready for you..."

Noah didn't take a breath. He thought about escaping, sneaking out through the kitchen door, the way he'd come in, but he was still frozen in place, wide eyed, when his mother rounded the corner with her phone in her hand, wearing a lavender babydoll top that was see-through lace at the breasts, with matching see-through lavender panties peeking out below it. "Oh!...No!...No, Noah! You didn't...you didn't hear...!"

Noah nodded, unblinking, unmoving.

"Oh, Noah," Sabella said, her voice suddenly drained of life. "I suppose it was inevitable. And I know that you...you deserve to know."

"Uncle Abe...is my father?"

"He is," Sabella said. "It's a story I...I would have been embarrassed to tell you, but maybe not so much now...now that we're...friends."

"Pop's not my Pop?"

"Of course he is. He'll always be your Pop. He raised you. He gave you a home, a good home. Sit down, honey. Let's have this talk, the one I've always been afraid of."

"You're not afraid of anything," Noah said. "You never have been."

"Oh yes I am," Sabella said. "Sit. I made a nice brisket for dinner. You'll have some, and we'll have some wine, and we'll talk. I'll tell you everything."

Sabella's confession flowed even before the dinner was served. She told of her promiscuous youth, and her brother Abel's disappointment with his own virginity, and she told of seducing him because she was horny one night, thinking that it would help him as much as it helped her. She walked into his room wearing just her bra and panties, on a hot night when the house they grew up in was sticky with humidity. She convinced Abel to take off his shirt and his pants, so they could sit on his bed in their underwear and be cooler. She got up and put the new Donna Summer record on his cheap plastic record player, and then she danced, the way she'd seen a girl do in a movie. It was almost like a belly dance, slinky movements and sly glances, and then, while she was still dancing, she told Abel about a stripper she was reading about, in a book. She took her bra off slowly, the way she'd read, and she noticed Abel trying to hide the erection that had risen under his cotton undershorts. She asked him if he thought she was sexy and he nodded. She told him that boy's boners were the sexiest thing in the whole world, and she asked him if he knew that. Abel shook his head, and then she was with him, pulling his undershorts down, taking his hard cock into her warm, open mouth. She fucked him, riding him cowgirl style, right there on his bed, with Donna Summer belting out If It Makes You Feel Good.

"Of course we did it lots more after that, and I got pregnant," Sabella said, refilling Noah's wine glass. "Your Grandma and Grandpop didn't have any idea it was your Uncle Abel, of course. I just told them it was 'a boy.' Grandpop arranged a marriage right away—your pop was his friend's younger brother, forty years old and still a bachelor—and the doctor told everyone you were born premature, even though you weren't. Doctors were used to lying in that way back then. I don't know if they still do. So, your Pop, he doesn't know you're not his. No one does anymore, except for me and Abel, and now, you."

"Ma, even after last night, this is too much to believe."

"What started this? What did you say to Abe at work today that worried him?"

"I dunno. I guess I was wondering if you...liked boys, back when you were younger."

Sabella smiled. "You're wondering when I learned I like being a tchotchke? A shmutsik nafka?"

"What's that, Ma?"

"Oh, Noah. I wish you'd spent more time learning. It's a trollop, Honey. A dirty minded slut. No, don't look at me like that. I'm okay with it. I'm very happy with myself, just the way I am. God made me this way, Noah," she said, looking down at the blatant display her tits made in the see-through babydoll lingerie. "There's no other explanation for it."

"But Ma..."

"Let me make you a plate. You'll have some brisket and you'll feel better."

Noah watched his mother transition into a first-class chef, the thing he always used to think she did best. Now, he wasn't so sure; her sexuality seemed equally highly developed. He thought back to last night at the motel, and it was clear that, to her, sex was as natural a thing as breathing. As soon as those men had walked through the door she was a new woman, a free and easy-going woman without a speck of worry. The sexuality flowed from her in a way that was so natural, he hadn't even understood it until he sat there in her kitchen, thinking back on it with a clear, drug and alcohol-free head.

The brisket was meltingly tender, like butter, and the onions and carrots melted in Noah's mouth, too. He watched his mother eat, and his eyes drifted down to take in the details of the babydoll lingerie, with its low 'V' neckline showing off her cleavage. He was getting used to the sight of her nipples, either showing through sheer lace as they were that night, or naked, as they were the night before. They're fine, perky ones, easily aroused, but soft at that moment, at the table.

"Pop really doesn't know?"

"About you, you mean?" Sabella asked. "I don't think so. I think I'd be able to tell if he did. It's been so many years now. I haven't had a hint of it."

Noah ate some more, and then he asked another question. "You were talking to Uncle Abe. You're seeing him...Friday?"

Sabella nodded, her eyes searching Noah's. "We've never stopped, Noah. We've been...lovers, I guess you could say, since before you were born."

Noah was silent, eating.

"It really is love, you know," Sabella said. "The best kind. If we'd been born two-hundred years ago we would have run off and gotten married. No one would have known we were brother and sister. I'm sure it happened back then, probably lots of times."

More silence. More eating.

"Pop was really that old? I guess I never really though about it. So...you and me are closer in age than you and Pop?"

"That's true," Sabella said. "And you and I are closer in spirit, too. Much closer. I know you love sex. I'm sure you got that from me."

Noah couldn't disagree. "It's...the same motel?"

"Where we were last night, you mean? Yes. Every time your Pop travels Abe books a room for the entire time. He's made a deal with the owners, gets a good rate. I meet him there, during the day mostly. He calls them 'lunch meetings.' And then of course I have the key to the room, and I meet my other gentlemen there, in the evening or sometimes late at night."

Noah finished his dinner, washing it down with beer.

"How's the brisket?" Sabella asked. "Good?"

"The best, Ma," Noah said. "You're...somethin' else."

Sabella smiled. The moment seemed right, so she said, "Would you be a dear and look at my tushee for me? I'm a little sore back there, from last night. I want to make sure it's not torn."

"Oh, shit, Ma. Really?"

"I've got some salve to put on it, but I just need someone to take a look."

Noah nodded. He was wishing he was high and mellow, instead of the tack-sharp way his mind felt. He followed his mother to her bedroom, where he assumed they'd turn the corner into her bathroom, but instead she was suddenly on the bed, on elbows and knees, with her lavender panties down around her thighs. Her naked ass and glistening pussy were up high and proud. She'd scooped up the tube of salve from her dresser on her way by, and had it in her hand.

1...34567...9