Mishpokhe Means Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie's third orgasm was louder, freer, a lovely mix of laughter and upheaval. Noah rolled her off and rammed his cock into her, doggy style. It wasn't a request, it was a need, and Millie loved it. Flashing thoughts of sanitation workers taking her by force in her garage flung her into another wild, screaming, bucking orgasm. Noah was loud too, his voice reverberant as he fucked her with all his fury, his body suddenly spasming as Millie's was, the two of them lost in the shit-faced ether, realizing that reality was as better than any dream.

They were both stunned when it melted to an ending, Noah's cock still deep, throbbing the last drops of his cum deep inside of her. The record had ended; heavy breathing and the nearly silent skipping of the needle were the only sounds in the room. Noah kept his cock in Millie because it felt ever so right. He bent and kissed her sweaty back and her shoulders, and his hands went to the profoundly weighty tits that hung under her.

Millie didn't know what to say. She'd just been fucked to perfection by the perfect man, at the perfect time, in the perfect place. The best sex of her life, without question.

Noah was speechless, too. As he felt the soft, warm weight of Millie's breasts in his hands, he thought of what his mother had said in the kitchen, about he and Millie making "an adorable couple." "It's a shame you're not closer in age," she'd said, and Noah suddenly felt sad. Feelings hit him that way once in a while, usually when he's on the back side of a good high.

"Can we...do this again?" he said.

"Already? Oh my God!"

"No. I mean...will we be able to...do this again sometime?"

"Oh," Millie said, sensing his melancholy and his desire. Her body flushed with heat and tingled with goosebumps, helped along by Noah's warm hands, his continuing shoulder kisses, and that big cock that was still inside her. "I want to," she said. "But not when Saul's home. When he's off fucking his African girls I'm all yours, if you want me." The thrill of saying it to Noah was almost as good as an orgasm.

"Really?" Noah said, smiling.

Millie moaned. It was Noah's cock, still inside her, getting hard again, that made her do it. "Yes," she sighed, feeling the beginnings of his slow fucking. "I want to."

His hands moved to her hips, she lowered her shoulders and her head to the rumpled sheet, and they were fucking again, Noah swelling to full hardness inside her, Millie moaning like a happy whore. Sabella wondered what position they were in. She couldn't tell.

-

A little while later, while lying on his side next to Millie, Noah's hand played gently with her breast, his finger tracing circles around the nipple. "Ma says you look like Sophia Loren," he said.

Millie smirked. She'd heard people mention the resemblance many times, for her whole life really, starting way back in the fashion photography studios when she was a teenager. "Do you even know who she is?" she asked.

Noah nodded. "I looked her up."

"How?" Millie asked, her stoned mind stuck, for some reason, on the time of her youth, the era of the World Book Encyclopedia.

"On my phone. I watched some video clips."

"And? What do you think?"

"I think you're her, and you just haven't told anybody."

Millie smiled. "Noah, she's my mother's age. She's in her eighties."

"Well...God made you in her image, then. He doesn't do anything for no reason."

Millie didn't answer right away, and then she said, "I read somewhere her father was a jew. I don't know if it's true or not."

Noah kissed the nipple that he'd awakened, and then he rested his head on Millie's soft pillowy breasts.

"I've never done this," Millie said. "Just lying around naked with a man, so relaxed."

"Really?"

"Really. This is nice."

The record player was still skipping silently. Millie watched as Noah got up, his body so young and beautiful. His cock was softer but not small, still reddish and sticky from fucking her. He took a sip of warm beer, handed her the bottle, and changed the record, lowering the needle in the groove. Stevie Wonder's funky organ played. Noah stood there for a moment, looking at Millie lying naked on the bed, and his cock grew fully long and started to rise.

Two hours later, Millie headed home on wobbly legs. She'd foolishly let the side door to the garage slam on her way out, waking Sabella from a dream-filled slumber. Sabella, wearing just a sexy bra and panties, with a soft-fleece throw wrapped around her, stood at the front window, watching Millie cross the street in the dark in high heels.

Noah watched Millie from his own front window. He stood naked, lit dimly. When Millie looked up at him a stained glass window of God came to mind, high up above a pulpit, illuminated by an evening sun. It was more of a Christian church thing, but she'd seen a few, and with the things Noah had just done to her so fresh in her giddy mind, thinking of him as a god wasn't too far off the mark.

After Millie disappeared into her house, Noah sat on his bed with his camera, reviewing the shots he'd taken. When he'd first pointed the camera at her naked body she protested, giggling, hiding her breasts with her hands, saying they were too big and they looked better with a bra on. Noah disagreed, they both did another bong hit, and Millie started posing, and laughing, and posing some more. Old-fashioned pin-up girl poses at first, and then, as Millie got more comfortable showing off her nudity, they became more x-rated. Noah took hundreds of pictures. Frozen moments that showed Millie's true, undeniable beauty. She loved that he was naked when he photographed her, and she really loved that he got hard when he did it. She blushed and she looked as cute as she did when she was eighteen.

A full compliment of poses were photographed—frontals and rear views, doggy style pussy shots, and lying-on-her-back tit adoration. Millie was embarrassed when the camera closed in on her furry pussy, but Noah loved it. He loved every inch of her.

The next day at work he downloaded the files onto his workstation computer. He erased both of the memory cards in the camera before giving it back to Uncle Abel. The professional quality ink jet printers Noah works with render skin tones beautifully, and the temptation to use one to print some images of Millie was too great. He snuck a few into his workflow, and they came out looking beautiful, but one of the printers' ink reservoirs needed a refill. After he'd taken care of it, it was lunchtime, and his weed smoker's brain lost track of things. There was one more image of Millie ready to print, already in the printer-driver's memory buffer. Once the ink was refilled all Noah had to do was open the driver's control panel on his monitor to start the queue again, but he'd forgotten it and walked away, stashing the prints he'd already made in his desk before heading off to the food truck out on the street.

Another employee, a mousy man who dislikes Noah, needed to use the printer. He restarted the queue, the printer started printing, and the stunning image of Millie appeared, in all her naked glory. When Abel returned from a meeting with a client the print was on his desk, with a post-it note blowing the whistle on Noah. Abel didn't need the note to tell him it was Noah's work. He'd met Millie a number of times, at parties mostly, Hanukah gatherings at his sister's and once at a Fourth of July picnic when Millie was wearing a memorably low-cut summer dress. Abel was well aware she was Noah's hot neighbor across the street, and he was less surprised than jealous that she'd found her way into Noah's bed.

The big question in Abel's mind was what to do about the situation. He could confront Noah, or he could keep quiet, keep the print and stay late that night, after everyone leaves, and scour Noah's work station computer to see if there were more. He chose the latter course of action, and late that evening, with no one around, he made a few prints for himself. He downloaded the rest of the image files onto his own computer and put them in the file with Noah's friend Eliana's naked photos.

The next morning he motioned for Noah to come to his office. "I just wanted to say, whenever you want it! The camera! It's fine! Take it every weekend!"

Ever since Noah was born, Abel had helped Sabella make decisions regarding the boy's upbringing, as best he could without stepping on Mervin's toes. So of course, when Abel found out Noah was taking naked photos of the married woman across the street, he called Sabella and told her about it. He worried that Noah was going to get into serious trouble, maybe cause a neighborhood scandal. Abel was shocked when he found out Sabella knew about it and didn't seem to mind.

"How can you not care about such a thing?" he said. "She's thirty years older than he is, and she's married!"

"You need to trust me on this, Abe," Sabella said. "It's not something you'll worry about."

"It's not something I'll worry about? I'll worry about what I worry about!"

"Not this, Abe. Not this."

-

Later that afternoon Sabella called Abel on the phone. "Come to my kitchen door at eight o'clock."

"Sabella, that's too risky. We can't. We've got the motel to use, every day if we want to."

"You don't even know what it's about! Just come. I know how you like surprises." Sabella thought about asking him to dress for cocktails, but she knew she didn't have to—he always wore a sport coat and looked well put together.

-

Abel was right on time, eight o'clock sharp. He heard laughter when he walked from his car to Sabella's kitchen door. He knocked and walked into a situation that was completely unexpected—the air thick with marijuana smoke, a big glass bong and an open bottle of brandy on the table, a bag of weed splayed open, seeds and buds scattered on a white kitchen plate. The three partiers were thoroughly high. The initial surprise of it shocked Abel, but not as much as seeing Millie Titchman there, the living breathing woman from the naked pictures that had bedazzled him at work. She looked as shocked as he was, her nice high suddenly twisted by the surprise arrival of a guest who shouldn't know that she's even aware of what marijuana is.

"Millie, you know my handsome brother Abe," Sabella said.

"I do," Millie said. She stood still, though swaying slightly, and she didn't blink once as her eyes scanned him. She was remembering back to Hanukah, and the Fourth of July. Yes, that was it, she thought. The Fourth of July picnic in Sabella's backyard. He had on a pale blue polo shirt that fit him well, not baggy like all the other men seem to wear them. His chest looked strong and his waist looked trim, and his arms filled out the sleeves. I remember him sneaking glances at my breasts, and how good it made me feel. Millie remembered it all in the flash of a second. "It's nice to see you, Abe," she said.

Abe's own flashing second of remembrance was all about the pictures. The doggy style ass shots and the tit shots and all the others, all two hundred of them that Noah had taken. "It's...nice to see you, too, Millie," he said. He turned to his sister, with a confused look in his eyes. "But...what goes on here, Sabella? I'm...surprised...at all this."

"The marijuana, you mean? You've seen the news, Abe. It'll be legal soon. We're just...getting a head start, to see if we like it. Noah's so generous, and..." Sabella giggled, "...we like it...a lot!"

She laughed and Millie giggled, nearly spitting as she tried to hold in a laugh of her own. Noah's high had crashed a bit when Abe walked in, with a strong feeling of being busted by his father, even though he was still processing the whole father thing. His flashing second wasn't remembrance, it was a vision of a possible future, a vision of Abel smashing the glass bong in the sink, the sparkling shards of glass scattering to the floor, Sabella on hands and knees cleaning it up, the way a good mother does. I'd love to see that, Noah thought, her on hands and knees in that tight, sexy little cocktail dress. I'll bet her ass would look awesome that way.

"You'll try it Abel, won't you?" Sabella said.

"I'm driving, Sabella. Even if I wanted to, this is not the time."

"So you'll stay a while! We'll have fun! There's no hurry! We're mishpokha, Abe. Family. Millie is, too. We'll eat some, we'll drink some, we'll smoke some... You'll see."

Abel hated kvetchers, and didn't want to be one, especially in front of Millie, so he shut his mouth and stopped complaining. Truthfully, he didn't want to leave, if only because he wanted to gaze upon Millie for at least a few minutes more. He'd never seen her all done up, with her hair softly perfect, her makeup softly glowing, and her breasts softly jiggling under—and partially out of—her stunning little yellow cocktail dress. She and Sabella had both gone all-out for the evening, fashion wise, with stockings and high heels, necklaces and earrings. Millie's lipstick was particularly eye catching—the richest deep red, painted to perfect points at the extraordinary corners of her always smiling mouth.

"You've seen a beautiful woman before, haven't you Abe?" Sabella said, smirking at her obviously smitten brother.

Abel blushed, a rare sight that few have ever seen.

Millie felt herself swaying even though it was hardly noticeable to the others. She backed up against the counter and leaned against it, feeling a bit week in the knees from handsome Abel's blushing ogling. She loved it, of course, just as she loved being looked at by just about any man. There was something about Abel, though, that struck her a bit more powerfully. She thought maybe it was the twofer, Abel and Noah, both of them over six feet tall, both of them muscular and well built, both of them with those lovely dark eyes.

Abel took the glass of brandy that Sabella handed him, but, when the time came, he was slower to take the bong. He reached for it only after watching Sabella and Millie each take a hit, and seeing their mellow and beautiful reactions to the smoke that had left their lungs.

"Will I regret this?" he asked Sabella, just before inhaling.

"You absolutely will not," Sabella said, smiling, with twinkling mischief in her beautifully made-up eyes.

Just five minutes later, the little party of four was nicely stoned. Abel was astonished by the symmetry and delicacy of almost everything he looked at. The knobs and drawer pulls in Sabella's kitchen were particularly attractive to him. He and Millie discussed them, running their fingers over them reverently, praising the designer's intents and the manufacturer's machine work.

Abel's third hit off the bong solidified his shit-facedness. That's when Sabella, splendidly shit-faced herself, put her plan into motion. "We'll play truth or dare," she said. "Spin the bottle. Like when we were kids."

"It's suddenly game night," Abel said. He shrugged his shoulders and reached for his brandy, downing a much too big gulp.

Sabella cleared off the kitchen table and plopped down one of Noah's empty beer bottles, nicely rinsed out, of course. Everyone sat down and an entrancing silence fell upon the room. "Here we go," Sabella said, with a look on her face like she meant it.

She spun the bottle and it pointed at Millie. "Truth or dare, Millie."

"Dare," Millie said, worried that 'truth' might be a question about Noah.

"I dare you to take off your dress," Sabella said, knowing she probably would.

"Bella!" Abel said, looking at her wide eyed. He said no more, and Sabella was silent, looking at her friend Millie.

Millie stood and took off her dress. Noah and Abel were both astonished when they saw what was underneath—the mythical violet purple bra, and matching violet purple panties! Noah also took note of the lack of pubic hair around the perimeter of the pretty little panties, where some had been the last time he'd seen her. Millie hooked her thumbs under the sides of her panties, pulling them up higher on her hips, and then she adjusted her sheer, nude-colored thigh-high stockings, one at a time, placing the tops of them just so around her lovely thighs. She sat down, as casually as she could, with excitement showing in her stoned-looking eyes.

The next spin pointed at Sabella. She asked for a dare, and Millie said, "I dare you to take off your dress," knowing she wouldn't, not with Noah and Abel there.

"Well this is moving quickly," Sabella said. Up she stood, stripping down to brand new lingerie—a black bra and panties, the bra with lacy ruffles at its top edges and the panties with the same ruffles where the legs meet the crotch. She adjusted the sides of the low-cut panties, pulling them high, giving the overall effect of a broad smile, making her belly button a happy looking eye.

Both Noah and Abel were stunned. Abel felt like he had no idea what was happening. Sabella's kitchen, her entire world all of a sudden, felt like abstract theater, where nothing is what it seems. He wondered if marijuana didn't agree with him, if maybe he'd end up at Bellevue, in the psych ward for druggies. But doctor, my sister made me take it! I just don't do those kinds of things!

Abel's world stopped when the bottle pointed it him. "Truth or dare?" Noah asked.

"Truth," Abel said, hoping he could keep his clothes on.

Noah asked, "What do you think of Jeanie, at work."

"What do I think of her? I think I wish she'd button her shirts a little higher! So I don't get arrested for lechery someday!"

Noah laughed.

"Abel Lieberman, are you a tit man?" Sabella asked, smiling.

"You know I am!" Abe said. The weed had let the words escape, and he blushed again.

Abe spun the bottle. It pointed at Millie. "Truth or dare?" he said.

Excitement coursed through her, causing her bosom to heave in the sexy violet purple bra. She had a strong feeling a tit man would ask for the obvious dare, so she asked for a truth question. Abe looked into her beautiful eyes and was flummoxed. Everything about her had him tongue-tied.

"Ask her if she's ever kissed a girl," Sabella said.

"You know I have!" Millie said, giggling.

Abe watched, bewildered, as the two beautiful women merged, Sabella on Millie's lap, kissing her deeply.

"Sabella!" Abe said. "You two? How long?"

Sabella smiled, with her arm around Millie's shoulder. "Since we both found out about our husband's 'travel girls.' I mean, who could resist her, right? It's just once in a while, when we can't stand it any longer. We've always been worried about the neighbors talking."

Noah was surprised, too, but in a laid-back way. His mother's sexuality continued to blossom, right before his eyes, like a flower with many branches. He'd gotten so used to it, in a delightfully stoned kind of way, that it didn't even shock him when, just few spins-of-the-bottle later, Sabella said to Abe, "I dare you to show us your shvantz."

Abe wasn't as laid back about it. "Bella! Noah's with us!" he said.

"I'm guessing he's got one, too," Sabella said, smirking. "Go ahead Abe. Millie's curious. She's wondering if a big strong man like you has a schlong to match."

"But she's married!"

"She is," Sabella said, "and he's fucking an eighteen-year-old Botswanan girl this very minute. He'll give her a small diamond in two weeks when he leaves her, plus her paycheck of course, and then he'll find another girl on his next trip. We're just hoping for a little equality here. And for goodness sakes Abe, look at her! Look at that look in her eyes! Show us your shvantz or we'll rip your clothes off of you ourselves!"

Millie giggled and it turned into weed-fueled laughter that jiggled her magnificent tits. It caused Abe to laugh even though he hadn't planned on it, and Sabella laughed, too. Abe stood, still giggling, still confused by that feeling of unreality. Then he dropped his pants. When his mostly hard cock sprung out—a true schlong, and a near twin to Noah's—he laughed even harder, looking down at it, trying and failing to make sense out of how high he was and how amazing and hillarious it felt to be standing there that way.

1...456789