Misinformed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So. What do you make of it?" she asked.

This would stump him.

"You think he might have had affairs in the past?" he asked.

"Possibly."

"Well I think the most likely scenario is this: he's been with another young woman recently, and she has subsequently moved up to Enderby. Now she's found out she's pregnant and is claiming your Mac is the father."

"What?"

"Think about it. He doesn't know anyone up there. He wants a talk with you when he gets back. Whatever it is, he's going to dump some serious news on you isn't he?"

"I suppose so, yes."

"Well I could be wrong of course - it's only a guess."

Erica was astounded. His insight was so mature. And she had to admit, his scenario did fit the circumstances.

"Wait a minute, did you say Enderby?"

"Sure.

"But I never mentioned Enderby."

"You said the Leicester Marriot. That's where it is. I've never stayed there, but I've had a drink in their bar."

"I didn't know you came from Leicester."

"I don't. My older brother is studying Advanced Computer Science at university there. Sometimes I go up for a drink and a chinwag, you know?"

Erica digested this.

"Do you think he...?"

"Might check out who's at the Marriot tomorrow? Of course he can. He'd do it for me. Also for you - he likes you."

"He doesn't even know me!"

"Not in person, but I've told him all about you. I had to tell someone didn't I?"

"Whatever do you mean?"

"I like you Erica. I've always had a thing for older women - not that you're old of course! You're beautiful! Sorry. This is coming out all wrong."

He straightened his shoulders and took a deep breath.

"Erica Davis. I know this is not going anywhere, but I fancy you. And I want you. There, I've said it!"

"But..."

"I know. But I'm too young for you. And you're too beautiful for me. My brother understands all this because I tell him everything. I don't have many friends round here, and I can't confide in any mates at work. That might cause gossip, and you don't deserve that. So I unburden myself on Ralph. We hide all our discussions about you in a password protected file. You're referred to as Ed. You know, Erica Davis."

She was overwhelmed, and more than a little flattered. Here was this hunk of a man, young enough to be her son, all but baring his soul. She imagined how difficult that must have been to admit. And she imagined what it might be like to have sex with him. Was he a virgin? Surely not, with those good looks. Was she even considering having sex with him? Possibly, it depended on whether Mac was cheating on her or not. She shook herself back to the here and now.

"Can you please get in touch with your brother? See if he can uncover anything for me?"

('Possibly for us.' she was thinking.)

The tingling in her panties was becoming a throb. She wondered if a decision was being made for her; somewhere lower than her brain. This time their kiss in the lift was deliberate. And full of promise.

"I don't think I am too beautiful for you Patrick." she said as she got out.

('You can take that any way you want.' she thought. 'And soon, perhaps you can take me as well.')

Back at her desk, she called her mother who was happy to collect Emily from school on Friday, and keep her overnight. Erica said she'd come round late Saturday morning to bring her back. If she done all her homework by then, they could have lunch at McDonalds.

Friday noon, Mac Davis entered the lobby of the Marriot Hotel, looking at something on his mobile phone. A quick query at reception and the dining room was pointed out to him. As he walked in, a young blonde woman, also checking her phone, left her table and approached him. There was a pause of perhaps two seconds. Then they embraced.

Not far away someone neither of them had ever met, was discreetly taking a movie. When the mismatched couple had finished eating, they walked to the lifts. She linked her arm through his, and pulled herself against him. Her head tipped onto his arm. The second movie ended as the lift doors closed on them. Soon those images were flashing south to Patrick's phone. He in turn sent them on to Erica. That evening she gave him a lift home. Her home.

"I'm not promising this is for ever Patrick. Just come to bed with me now."

"Bob Seger." he replied.

"Pardon?"

"We've got tonight, who needs tomorrow?"

"Oh."

"Let's just make the most of this." he agreed. "See what happens next week. If it comes to nothing, so be it. But I know I'm never going to forget this night."

Once again she marvelled at his uncanny ability to say the right thing.

On the bed, rather than under the covers, Patrick fulfilled his long held fantasy. He gently held Erica's waist, and kissed her as he slowly entered her. She quickly realised why he was being so careful. Mac had always been a wonderful lover. But Patrick felt at least two inches longer than him. And his thickness filled her completely. She gasped.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you." he whispered.

She whispered back: "Don't you worry. I won't break!"

His thrusting got harder and faster, proving them both right.

She had a second orgasm, impressed at how long he was lasting. This was definitely no virgin. She could hardly imagine a more perfect lover. He leaned close again and his lips touched her ear.

"May I come in your mouth? I want to go down on you again before we do it a second time."

"Yes, I'd love that!"

He withdrew and straddled her shoulders. Erica managed to get one hand free to guide his penis into her mouth. Now she could see up close how big it was. She opened wide and sucked him in, and he exploded onto her tongue. She swallowed it all, anazed at how much there was. She could have sworn her belly started to swell, as she drank it all down. Then they sat up.

"I enjoyed that!" she said, licking her lips, "But we do have a bathroom. I could easily have cleaned up in there, before round two!"

"Not enough time for that!" he said, and his head dropped between her open legs.

She couldn't see it of course, but something told her he was already getting hard again. A heavy cummer and a rapid repeater! Patrick never heard the soft clicking of the camera in the doorway; Erica's thighs were clamped tightly over his ears. She heard nothing either, as his tongue found its way into her anus. She arched her back and had her third, and loudest, climax. The photographer slipped away.

***

Mac was sitting in Brian Melville's office.

"So, what can I expect from this?" Mac asked him.

"It's an informal pre-trial divorce hearing," Brian replied, "to address our discrepancies with some of their evidence." said Brian. "All their evidence in fact. We can expect your wife to be accompanied by Viv Wilkes, who's representing her. She and I have crossed swords in the past, so I'm looking forward to this."

"Fine."

"And we can expect them to eat humble pie, once their so-called evidence is shot down in flames. Then we show our own and go for the throat. You claim the house, and custody of your daughter; you're the wronged party here. You won't get them of course, but we'll settle for half the house and a fair, shared custody deal. Erica and Emily will probably stay in the family home, and you'll get half the value of it."

"That'll do fine. Let's go."

A few minutes later, they were in another office.

"Before we start, I'd like to show my wife a photo." Mac produced his mobile phone.

"Is this relevant?" asked Ms Wilkes.

"It's more than relevant, it's crucial. It's a photo of a VW Passat, I took it in Leicester."

He passed it over.

"I took it because it's had a bespoke paint job. You rarely see a white roof and a matte black bonnet in this country - on a Passat, or any other car. I saw several when I served overseas in the army. They're more common in countries with very high sunshine levels. The roof reflects the sunlight, and thus some of its heat. And the black area in front of the driver's eyes, reduces glare."

Erica and Viv Wilkes had a look and passed the phone back.

"Did you notice the number plate?" asked Mac.

"Not really."

"I did, because it was MD, my initials. And as the plate is older than that model car; also bespoke. I suspect that's the favourite toy of some Managing Director, who's bought a personalised number."

"So?"

"So, I'm proving something. Before we examine your evidence, what's the VW model you just looked at?"

"A Passat."

"Right. There are two points I'm trying to make here. First, anyone can look at a photo and not notice some details, eg the number plate. Second, what you see is largely governed by your expectations."

He turned to Erica.

"Your solicitor just stated, in front of witnesses, that she looked at a photo of a VW Passat. She is wrong, and so are you. It's a VW Scirocco."

"Well, really! Who cares?"

"You don't get it do you? That photo is just like your evidence. I'm demonstrating that people see what they expect to see. You expected a Passat, and thought no more about it."

They went quiet.

"Now for the details. Look again at the photos taken after you'd gone home, presumably courtesy of Tabby. The first couple of shots show me dancing with some blonde girl in a pink dress. Note my hand is in the small of her back. The second set, possibly taken when Tabby was drunker, do not show me at all."

"Of course they do!" argued Erica. "They may not actually include your face, but the girl in pink and your blue striped shirt are unmistakeable!"

Viv Wilkes studied them more carefully and began to frown.

"Wrong!" said Mac. "You are seeing what you expect to see. Check the details. How many stripes on the cuff of that shirt? I'll help you out. There are three. But mine has four. Also that second one has a cufflink. I don't possess any. What you're seeing is the same girl, dancing with a different man!"

"Oh."

"Oh, indeed. I would have been in the toilet. I'm not claiming Tabby was malicious. She probably believed what she was seeing. But it means that your evidence is shot to pieces. For the record, I have never had sex with that blonde girl, only danced with her."

"Sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it Erica. I come back from Leicester to find Emily staying at your mum's. And you, demanding a divorce, while you're shacked up in a one bed apartment with some hunk, young enough to be your son!"

No reply, so Mac thundered on.

"Here is my evidence! You, stark naked on our bed with said hunk, banging our marriage away. All this because of a blue striped shirt?"

"What about that same blonde, up in Leicester? You hugged her, bought her dinner, and went up to her room! I suppose that wasn't you either?"

Now Mac went quiet.

"No, that was me."

"And your sneaking off to a hotel with her is all innocent of course. Why the Marriot in Leicester? Why not just go back to the George and have sex with her there?"

"I didn't sneak anywhere. I told you where I'd be. But it's a different girl, and I most certainly did not have sex with her, and you have no proof that I did!"

"Who is she then? Not that I care; same girl, different girl. I know damn well what you got up to."

"It hardly matters who she is does it? You want a divorce, so do I. Sell the house and keep Emily. Give me half the value and reasonable visitation rights. Cam agrees I can commute from Leicester four days a week; spend long weekends away. I intend living there."

They both looked up in surprise.

"Just like that? Well if you can shack up with some bimbo, I can do the same with my hunk! I want Patrick to move in with me when I get a new place. It's the best sex I've ever had, and I'm not about to give it up!"

"Sure. Do what you like, as long as you explain it to Emily. And you must tell her the truth. I don't want to deal with your lies every time I see her. I'm not the bad guy here."

"You're not? Then you must tell her the truth about about blondie."

"I fully intend to."

"Well," said Brian Melville, "I think we can proceed on that basis. Anything else on the agenda?"

"Yes." said Erica. "I still want to know who the slut is!"

"Fine. Remember I had a girlfriend before we met?"

"Yes. She died in a car accident."

"That's right. We'd been finished six months by then. The Leicester blonde is eighteen; name of Chloe. And I'd appreciate it if you didn't call her a slut. She's my daughter! Soon, Emily will need to meet her half sister!"

12