All Comments on 'Misinterpretation Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ok

1 - you can't just go online and transfer 401k money into a personal account. It's a lot more involved than that.

2 - Mustangs don't cost 70,000

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
tang for stangs..

Interesting story. Be careful what you ask for!

Oh and mustangs can indeed cost 70k. Go check out a Saleen tuned mustang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is so stupid

It is probably a true story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting!

Is the wife going to be a full-time slut now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Same old?

Is this going to turn into the same old story of a wife becoming a slut to please her husband and founding out that she's really a whore anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not bad----but

The story wasn't bad but lacked the "HEAT" like the stories "Naughty High Class Mom" part 1&2

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
REALLY BAD

I thought that you wanted me to think rhat I thought about fucking whats his anme while you were watching me so you could fuck whats her name thinking about the time others were watching something else...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Story

Jeez what a waste of talent. This was a story about an asshole husband and his 2 friends with a contrived agenda to fuck up his wife with a long term plan.

Then the asshole turned into a cuckster holding his wife while his bestest friend fucked her at which time not her wimp but the fulker tells her the game in which she was the prize dumbo.

Then the new whore rants about her pleasure of being duped, kicks the wimp cuckster out, takes his money, buys a $70,000 car from his 401 but decides in the end to fuck both of them and others but decides never tell her wimp that she likes others cocks more.

Whew, as she would say that was a mouthful - of a writer using his ability for the few sick ones into male humiliation self cuckolding themselves.

You are and can be better - even erotic when you wish.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
the bitch

you should drop her shes a real bitch to treat her husband that way just because he tried to get you to play along .

Pat

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
husbands 401k

If you also know that a 401k retirement is not a joint account its fraud to steal the husbands 401k for your own personal vendetta until you turn 65 it cannot be touched at $70000 you will be taxed up your ass with taxes if its withdrawn from the accountthe wife should be locked up on fraud or embezzelment charges.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just Desserts

I guess hubby never heard that old saying, "Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it."

He wanted a slut. He did everything he could to turn her into a slut. He bought her slutty clothes. He took her out in public dressed as a slut and displayed her like a slut. He even held and caressed her during her initiation into slutdom. And now, he's upset that she actually became a slut? He deserves exactly what he got, a slut.

All he really accomplished was to turn a good woman into a slut. I hope he likes the leavings of the grass from the other side of the fence because I doubt if she will ever remain in her own pasture again.

As for the 401K, there's before tax and after tax. Anything in the after tax account can be accessed almost immediately.

You did a good job JPB. I didn't particulary like the charactors but you portrayed them very well.

magmamanmagmamanover 17 years agoAuthor
I love the "401K" comments..

K..a fantasy scenario about a manipulated wife who finds things inside she didn't even realize were there.

But jump on the 401K line? LoL. Hell, she was pissed! Yes, they can be accessed online if one has the access codes, how do you suppose your financial advisor moves the damn thing? Yes, taxes would be due when filing. Yes, it's theft (except in some community property States).

Dang. I believe a woman that is mad wouldn't give a shit.

By the way, hateful comments suggesting violence, I just delete so you waste your time.

And some Mustangs REALLY DO cost over 70 grand, my brother has one and it's yellow, that's where that line came from...

Meanwhile? Let us all pray. Can't be having any stories about illicit sex around here...LOL.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What kind of story is this?

This story can't decide what it wants to be. Is it a wife satisfying a husband's fantasy story? Is it a revenge wife story for being pushed into something by husband story? Is it a swinging couple story? Is it a story of discovery by a slut wife? Is it a revenge on everyone story by the wife?

Make up your mind!

magmamanmagmamanover 17 years agoAuthor
RE: What kind of story is this?

The answer...?

Is yes. :)

You may not have liked it, but you DID get it!

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
yellow mustang over 70K

was ok til I read that paragraph what idiot would pay 70K for a mustang unless it was a fully restored original model perhaps? Does anything really justify a wife cheating in her marriage? I honestly cant think of one thing that could justify it. If she was getting revenge, divorce is the ultimate revenge. Any reason for cheating by any spouse is just a way to excuse their own inability to control themselves and a very good indication of mental illenss. I was drunk (I had to get myself that way), I was drugged (had to be there for it to happen), and so on and so forth.............. Any excuse to justify ones inability to control ones self.

jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago
I LIKE IT!

Funny and sexy both...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Got to agree with Harry this is really bad

Almost as if all of the characters were on drugs of one type or another. Any sense of realism?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
He would have no need to know all the truth.

But he'll discover it eventually anyway, and when he does, she can kiss her happy life goodbye.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

Another cuck and slut,,,,,,to bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thanks for the entertainment MGM.

I'm assured that only weak men threaten other people on the internet. Thus y'

all hoist by your own petard. Don't advocate any kind of harm to women. If one fucks up on you (and one will) then have the balls to walk away from the situation. If it was a huge mistake it will unwrangle itself better with a cool head.

Dig two graves. Or think..the best revenge is that never taken...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
saratu

is the Egyptian word for "cuckold"

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
Some of you

I'm certain some of you didn't get the story.

Dan was already fucking Sandra. Bill and Sandra encouraged Dan to include Dana, so he encouraged her slutty dress and behaviour. She played along with it, even lied about it for his benefit because it seemed to excite him. IN the end, she fucked Bill because she thought that's what Dan wanted. Dan allowed it because he thought that's what Dana wanted.

Dana flipped out, tossed him out, then decided she wanted a measure of revenge. She didn't fuck anyone else, but she let Dan think she did. They fought, had makeup sex, then alluded to the fact that she'd enjoyed Bill so much she was going to allow the swapping, Dan and Sandra, her and Bill. Her best orgasm ever with her husband was because she was thinking of Bill at the time. She was going to let Dan think it was still his idea, just so she could fuck Bill again.

Sorry for the spoiler, but all the readers who couldn't read this FICTITIOUS story annoyed me.

I'm glad I found you, Magamaman. I have a lot more reading to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too Bad

Hubby got manipulated and in the process set his wife up for the same. Clever Bill and Sandy.

Now...TooooooBad -we have a 'Hotwife', sorry hubby, the occasional stud is going to enjoy her Euphoria...NOT, Bill and Sandy - after all, you decided to go back to the way things were and just love eachother.

Some guys, even the supposed super intelligent and smart ones just don't get it - life and - "What You Ask For!.

Thanks

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Again, well-written

and very believable. Good characterisation - engaging the reader in their lives. Top quality.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
dumb ass

Husband getting what he deserves. Great!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Well

That didn't get any better. Just two couples who now should give each other aids and die.

CleardaynowCleardaynowover 10 years ago
Another nice one

I do not comment on the comments but I must thank Betrayedbylove for drawing my attention to this story, through appearing in the 'most recent comments' section. He provides a pretty good guide to stories worth reading.

Again Magmaman takes a situation or cliche and weaves a story round it that explores key issues in sex and relationships. He tells the story well, holds our attention, the characters appear believable and we retain sufficient empathy for them for us to care what happens to them (I do anyway). We are not sure what will come next and there is ambivalence in the conclusion. Excellent - as (virtually) always.

The issue here appears to be - an argument against living out our fantasies is that, if it involves other people, they will not be likely to be playing to our own script.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Slut dream

A low life slut who only wants his money while sweating in a dump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The real bastard is Bill

His desire to see his wife screwing Dan so that he could fuck Dan's wife should encourage Dan to use every bit of power, influence and whatever cash he has left to bankrupt those two.

Say, how about getting Dana to plant a few dead rats in the bakery kitchen then calling the health department anonymously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another putz of a husband

he got everything he asked for and more....now he has turned her in to a slut whore there will be no stopping her...she will sneak off with Bill and get fucked as often as she likes.....women are all basically sluts and whores....no wonder I avoid them.....

slaverowanslaverowanabout 10 years ago
Fuck no!

She should have taken half the cash and the car and delivered papers to the husband telling him she'll find a man who wants her and only her. I fucking hate this shit making it out that all women are cheating whores underneath. Have you men even the fucking slightest clue about female insecurity? We want one guy to treat us like a princess so we know we rock his world. Anyone else in the world is just window dressing.

Again, 1 star because it can't vote it 0.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Frankenstein

When you intentionally set out to create a monster, you can't bitch and moan when it pulls your arms off! She became a monster, but a monster of his own creation, so he has no one to blame but himself. The reason someone invented marriage, is so that you DON'T share, otherwise, why get married at all? If you want to play the field, stay single. Works out cheaper too.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Also

Regarding comments about mustangs, and the cost of them.

Who cares what they cost? The question you should be asking is; Why in the hell would you pay ANYTHING for one? Know about cars? You buy a car. The car you want, a good one, you pay small, fix it yourself, the way you want it to be, and run it, fast. Know nothing about cars? You buy a mustang. Because someone else told you you need one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
you can not move monies ...

over the phone on another's 401K ... that is money laundring === can you say federal big house....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Bullshit

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 5 years ago
That's worth one star

I say bullshit just like anonymous.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Once a slut, always a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES