Misjudging Her Reaction

Story Info
His once in a lifetime chance leaves some serious scars.
849 words
3.69
54.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,312 Followers

I was thinking of holding this for the 750 word event but decided to jump the gun.

Some of you kittens and puppies might have to lean on the internet to understand the ending.

Seymour Simons; Gerald Marks: "All of me, why not take all of me? Can't you see that I'm no good without you?"

= = = =

Her friends called her 'El' as she disliked her real name which began with the letter L. She was married to 'JW' which were the initials of his given first and middle name.

It was Saturday night and they were at a nightclub when El felt nature calling. She gathered up a friend and headed to the restrooms.

It had been an exciting evening already as a washed-up actress, Lo-Jay, decided to grace the patrons of this nightclub with her presence. She was alone but not hurting for dance partners.

JW was smitten with Lo-Jay when he was a teenager. Seeing her in person did little to diminish his teenage fantasies. Time had beat on her like a piñata, but hey, she's still Lo-Jay.

With the girls powdering the guys started teasing JW about being too much of a wuss to ask Lo-Jay to dance. Glancing to make certain that El wasn't headed back, JW downed his drink.

"Wish me well boys!"

Striding with a purpose he intercepted Lo-Jay as she returned from her last dance. They chatted briefly and Lo-Jay's body language indicated she was interested. JW led her onto the dance floor.

Before the first song finished, a fast one, El returned to their table.

"Where's JW?"

"Dancing with LO-JAY" from the guys.

"Well isn't that special. Did she come over and ask him to dance?"

"No. We bet him a beer that he was too much of a wuss to ask her to dance. Apparently he turned on the charm as she said yes."

El flushed with anger. JW hadn't even bothered to ask her to dance yet. Hell was to be paid.

When the next song started, another fast one, the couple danced as if it was a slow one. El was in a nuclear burn now.

Before El could race out onto the dance floor and kill at least one person, the couple parted with Lo-Jay giving JW a peck on the cheek. El's fists were clenched as her blood pressure soared higher.

As JW approached El tore into him "What the hell was that all about?"

"I was dancing with Lo-Jay! Isn't that cool!"

"NO! It was not cool" as El stared daggers at JW.

JW knew what he had to do "I need to take a piss."

Taking a few strides towards the restroom he nodded his head towards the restroom as a sign for his friend Jack to join him.

They met outside the men's room. JW had just scheduled a rideshare.

"What's up buddy? How is Lo-Jay?"

"She's awesome. Look, I need you to do me a favor. Here's my car keys. Tell El that I'm spending the night with Lo-Jay but I'll be all hers forever and ever when I get home. I love El and she knows it. This won't affect us once we're back together."

"Shit man, I don't think this is a good idea. She'll slice and dice you when you get home."

"Like I'll ever get this chance again? Just give her the keys and head for cover. Thanks Jack. Tell El how much I love her. See ya!"

Approaching like a condemned man Jack delivered the keys and message. Things got ugly.

"El he told me to tell you how much he loves you. This is just one night and it's with Lo-Jay!"

Fearing that his life was in danger, Jack fled to the men's room.

JW strolled in just after noon on Sunday with "Hey honey! I'm home."

El was sitting stoic in the kitchen and didn't acknowledge JW. He was smart enough not to press the issue when El rebuffed his attempt to hug her.

"Don't be like that sweets. It was Lo-Jay! You know how smitten I was with her growing up."

"You have no idea how much you've hurt me. I'm considering an appropriate revenge for your actions."

"Aw come on babe. You can't tell me you wouldn't have ditched me if what's his name, you know that actor that you drool over, offered to take you home."

"But he didn't and she did. Now you get to pay. I hope it was worth it asshole. Now LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Be that way. I'm kind of tired, if you know what I mean. I'm going to lay down and take a nap."

'Nine One One, what's your emergency?'

"My husband needs an ambulance. He's bleeding. No hurry."

After providing an address the dispatcher queried "And what is your name?"

"Lorena Bobbitt."

= = = =

In 1993 Lorena Bobbitt severed John Wayne Bobbitt's penis while he slept.

'After seven hours of deliberation, the jury found Lorena not guilty due to temporary insanity causing an irresistible impulse to sexually wound John'

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,312 Followers