All Comments on 'Misjudging Her Reaction'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
sem999sem999almost 2 years ago

I like your story ,what worry s me is if the roles reversed this story would be baned from the site .

5 stars

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 2 years ago

A couple of comments - Lorena Bobbit said her husband cheated on her many times, and abused her for quite some time. If that was the case what she did makes sense. This story, a tongue-in-check take on George Andersons' February Sucks does show a more violent reaction. But then she's not thinking: as the mother of young children, not only would she get custody, but also child support and alimony. If she attacked him, she'd end up doing time and potentially lose all of that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Haha?

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

she cut of his dick because she claimed he raped her, not because she was jealous that a movie star didn't ask her to cheat

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Reattached it... and he made a couple of shot-to-video pr0n flicks. To prove it worked, I guess!

.

5/5 for the sheer bloody audacity of it!!! Funny, too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These 'famous' male/female takes the wife/hubby away for a night are getting old, the site is overfilled with it.

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

This was simply February Sucks with role reversal but at least she got to express her views on cheating, a little draconian but if more wives were allowed to use the same preventative measures a hell of a lot more husbands would probably keep it in their pants, or if not then in a little air-tight Tupperware container in the freezer.

Yes such a measured response is always agreeable in these situations, unlike GA’s original which let’s face it the ending was for wimps.

SouthdownSouthdownalmost 2 years ago

Nice parallel to G.A.'s tripe offering 'February Sucks' but without the tripe! This is, at least, an understandable reaction served in a timely fashion! However, I have often suggested that if my wife, or any woman for that matter, did this to me she had better leave the knife deeply embedded in my heart because I would surely kill her the next chance I got. I am not normally a violent man but we all have our limits! Good job, well done, Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

AWESOME we thank you

Rw43Rw43almost 2 years ago

Yeah, she literally "bobbed" him. This was such a bad historical event on sooooo many levels.

<>

I just don't get how you can call Lo-Jay 'washed up' :;

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bobbitt was guilty, he is an ass, she needs prison

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 2 years ago

What an appropriate George Anderson homage. I can’t stop laughing. Lorena’s my heroine. Touché.

Forto02Forto02almost 2 years ago

One:

This is a gender-mirror version of February sucks. Cool

Two:

Really got me with the ending. Well done.

Easy five stars.

rublicksrublicksalmost 2 years ago

HA HA awesome well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hmmm….maybe you should have waited until February?

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Wow, a Lorena Bobbitt reference. Have to give points just for that alone!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

Nice flip on "February Sucks," and as we all know, that is quite likely the wife's reaction if it was the husband who went off with the celebrity.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 2 years ago

Good one.

Write an end like this for " February Sucks"

It would be Interesting.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenalmost 2 years ago

He's baaaasckkkkkkk! Good to see you again, M&M. Please keep 'm coming!

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

Wow, did not see that coming. I was thinking this was a clever spin on the Feb Sux series, and BAM- Lorena Bobbitt shows up. A name that still strikes fear in male hearts today. Have to give this a 5, for total and complete originality, even tho it was ridiculously short. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, at least it wasn't February!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Provoked a laugh! That made it worth…

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meh. It was the reverse of February sucks, which I never cared for, but I gave it a 3. It was funny and stupid, headed for a score of 2 at best until the ending. That made me laugh and I opted for the 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Always find it strange how in LW the women are supposed to have 100's of sexual partners sometimes for years, and the husbands are supposed to love it. Yet if a husband slips up even slightly or does have a one-time affair it is time to burn him at the stake.

We always read about the fragile male ego, but I guess that super strong female ego can never forgive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Way to funny…. I just LOVED the his one!

TK

KRD19254KRD19254almost 2 years ago

And I thought this was going to be a REVERSE 'February Sucks'. JW better not take that nap....

\

5*****, Hooyah, Salutes, great twist just a lil too short...

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 2 years ago

Not close to being this author's best effort...

But I will always support any realistic takes on the unrealistic "February Sucks". Even the bloody ones.

An easy 5 ⭐

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Hilarious tongue-in-cheek story! 5 Stars. I bet even G. A. liked it!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

There's a blast from the past, but I'd never heard that aspect of the story. 5***** for her knife skills.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

Had to give you a 5 star rating for the laugh at the end. You should have ended when she gave her name. No explanation at the ending. Let the reader think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

short and sadly funny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

😅🤣😂...5*

Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As long as you also believe a clitoridectomy is the answer to a cheating wife, then sure. Sauce for the goose, and all that.

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooalmost 2 years ago

Bwahahaha! Nicely done!!!

secretsalsecretsalalmost 2 years ago

Wasn't much of a punchline at the end, a reference alone doesn't feel like a joke. Then again, we overdid the Bobbitt jokes when the original incident happened, so that well got pretty dry before long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lol ouch circumcision anyone ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks to Lorena Bobbitt,

We’ve gained a new way to give men what their due

Act like a chauvinist pig and you'll get

Snipped like a Bobbitt in two/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Put a bunch of bad references and cringe worthy inspiration in a blender and hope for the best?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

On both sides of the ball, don't do the crime if you can't do the time. But Lorena only spent a couple of months in the loony bin and no real jail time.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

After all is said and done I think this came up a little "short", bwahahahhahahaa get it? "Short!!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Four star...only cause that would have a fair chance of happening to a husband that pulled that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not perfect, but thankyou, we certainly need far more burn the bastard stories...

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

I remember the story, but not quite that way. Good retelling.

guyk1963guyk1963almost 2 years ago

A very realistic "February Sucks" type turnabout story! Way to use a real world example, my friend! Now that is creative writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Almost a Feb. sucks inverse. But you made it a Flash story instead of the more believable ones that do not involve a crazy woman with a knife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

actually quite funny (if you're one of those Entertainment watcher types) or are old enough to remember Lorena or any of the jokes to come from that circus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LMAO. thank you. i needed that.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 2 years ago

You really need to have lived (and at least 30yrs old) during Bobbitt's rein of terror, to men and adding empowerment to women, to get the subtle joke. Many a men squeeze their legs together when her name is spoken. And many aggrieved WIVE's use her name to obtain a clear understanding in their husband's about ANY thought of philandering - ouch!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ah yes, how can we forget. That incident gave late night comedians material for a solid month.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

HaHa Terrific. But glad I'm not he. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

60% missed the historical tie-in

20% understood the historical tie-in but have a stick firmly up their bum

prinnaveaprinnaveaalmost 2 years ago

NICE! I remember that piece of history. Laughed my ass off then too. got-cha 5*

firedog451firedog451almost 2 years ago

Hadn't thought of the Bobbitts for many years. Great read, thanks for your efforts.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

So many funny comments. Yeah, it is always funny when women and other laugh about mutilation. Same thing happened on the tv show the talk, with Sharon Osborne. Everybody laughing about male mutilation, in real life. No body offended, no body penalized, and females get away with it. Look it up on you tube. Real funny Fact is women are rarely arrested in domestic violence incidents, even though statistically more men suffer serious bleeding wounds because women employ weapons, men just push , hit , and shove.

WillowghbyWillowghby11 months ago
Nice "Shortie"

Notchur best but entertaining nonetheless.

It's not just boxer dogs that get their ears "bobbed."

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

like a role reversal of 'February Sucks' but with a more satisfying outcome. George Anderson, read and learn!

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy4 months ago

Didn't she drive down the road and toss it out the window? And then told the cops where to find it?

Makes for a hell of a story here. More writers should continue it in Literotica fashion.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very clever story. Great twist. I was thinking as others of a reverse Feb Suck story too. BardnotBard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...