Miss Alex Used Me to Make a Living

Story Info
Visit to a for me unknown Domina leads to pleassure.
4.6k words
4.33
10.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subm01
Subm01
23 Followers

Mistress M calmly removed anaesthesia mask from my face, then she proceeded to remove the milking machine, the butt plug, the adhesive patches for the electrodes on my butt cheeks, perineum, and balls. Finally, she unbuckled the padded leather straps from my hands, arms, legs, and feet.

I rose slowly from the gyno chair, and she came over with a glass of water.

"Did you have a good session?" she asked.

Still woozy from the anaesthesia, I confirmed and thanked her for again accepting me into her chambers. After all, she is regarded as one of the best Professional Dominas, and her chambers is second to none regarding equipment and facilities. Attending sessions here, under her, should be considered an honour.

"But I'm afraid I have I bit of bad news regarding our session on Thursday", she continued. "Unfortunately, I have to go out of town, and cannot see you as planned".

I cursed inside but kept my calm and said that I was sorry for the missed opportunity. She knew I lived abroad, and I usually only could see her when I had meetings in her city.

Actually, I had on several occasions booked flights via her city on longer flights, just to have a session in her chambers. I have even flown to her city for one day, just to get strapped in her gyno char, whipping bench or throne to be used and degraded.

On this trip, I had three days in this city, and had booked two sessions with Mistress M. One today before all the meetings began and one on the day I was leaving town.

"But I have a friend who can see you. She calls herself Miss Alex, and she is an expert in facesitting, and lots of other things you like. She also serves an underground market here in the city, but the details of this is for her to reveal if you are found worthy. If you accept her terms, and since you are put in an unfortunate situation with me not being able to uphold our agreement, there will be no charge for the session with Miss Alex. I have talked to her, and she knows your limits and things you like."

I cautiously uttered: "But.....there is always a but".

Mistress M smiled and replied: "Oh, yes, she has a butt, you will notice that intimately if you accept. I didn't want to spring this on you suddenly on your way out, so think it over while you shower and give me an answer before you leave."

I went upstairs to the shower and started rinsing off all the lubrication covering every nook and cranny of my lower body.

While I was applying soap I thought about the offer. On the one hand I usually don't like seeing Dominas for the first time without having agreed on limits and fetishes, but on the other hand, Mistress M had vouched for her. After the shower I dried myself and put on my clothes.

I went down the narrow stairs and met Mistress M at the door. I said that I respectfully accepted the offer and assured Mistress M that she was the only Domina I visit in this city, and that the visit to Miss Alex would most likely be a one-time thing.

"We will see about that", Mistress M replied with a grin as we kissed lightly three times on the cheek, European style.

As I left, she handed me a note with an address and time of appointment.

Luckily the meetings with my customers were hectic and interesting, and I had dinner appointments every night. The days flew by, and in fact I didn't think about my last night in the city at all before I came back to my hotel room and prepared for Miss Alex.

I took a quick enema I bought at the pharmacy. It was a small bottle with a long thin neck that I inserted in my ass. Then I squirted the content all the way in. I felt the cold enema spreading and sat down in a chair watching some tv. I felt rumbling in my belly and felt the pressure rising. After about 15-20 minutes the pressure was unbearable. I clenched my ass and walked, almost running with small steps into the bathroom. As soon as I sat down, I completely emptied myself. It was not a very pleasant feeling but compared to the humiliation of soiling a Dominas equipment or glove with residues of faeces it was worth it.

When you are accepted in to a Dominas chambers, you are obliged to turn up clean both insides and outside. After a long shower a got dressed and walked outside to catch a cab. In the cab I was uncertain about what to expect of this experience. Normally there has been some communication either via email or phone, so that I have an idea what to expect.

Seeing Mistress M was different, as we had so many sessions, she knew all the buttons to push and what was not my cup of tea. I checked Miss Alex' website, but it was not very informative. Just a few pictures and some contact info. "Those who know, knows" it said in bold letters on her website.

I hesitated in my thoughts as I contemplated what I was about to do. I was going to a complete strangers' place, and I was going to let this person strap me tightly to some form of furniture and have their way with me.

It was frightening and arousing at the same time. But I tried to calm myself down with the fact that all Dominas were strangers the first time I visited them. And this one came recommended by somebody I trusted.

"Relax, it'll be fun." I said to myself. The cab stopped at the address I had given him. It was a few houses down from the address I was really going. I am a little paranoid that suddenly the cabdriver will know who lives at the address and what I am about to do and that it will be an awkward trip.

Anyways, I stepped out in the warm august night and walks towards the house. I checked my clock and waited a few minutes before walking up the short stairs to the door.

You do not want to be either late or early to an appointment with a Dominatrix.

It was a typical big city old apartment building, and I soon found the bell tagged with "Alex". I took a few deep breaths and pressed the button. It buzzed frantically and startled I let go of the buzzer.

A friendly voice came on: "Yes?"

"I'm here to see Alex" I almost stuttered.

"Damn, why am I nervous? I have done this lots of times and should be used to it by now."

I was talking to myself.

Her voice sounded from the speaker: "It is in the basement and the door is between the buildings to the right. Open the gate when you hear the buzzer" I went down the stairs to the street and found the gate between the buildings and when it buzzed, I entered. It closed with a loud clank behind me, and I saw a door open slightly further in the narrow passage.

Inside I met a smiling woman, about 5.6ft with brown hair tight in a bun.

Normal built, but with big breast and a deliciously round ass.

Not a big ass, but definitely not small. She was dressed in a tight nurse outfit in light green rubber. The outfit was tight, and her breast almost came pouring out of the cleavage, and the short skirt did not do a good job covering those round, soft ass cheeks.

I was stunned and couldn't help but staring at this magnificent Lady who hopefully soon would use me for whatever plan she had. I realized that I was not in a safe place of mind right now, as I would probably agree to anything she wanted. She had high heeled red shoes which made her a little over 6ft tall and she made loud clacking sounds on the wooden floor. Many women are somewhat awkward in high heels, but she looked like she effortlessly glided through the room.

After we introduced ourselves, she asked me to sit down at a coffee table. There she handed over a piece of paper and told me to read and sign if I agreed. Basically, it said that I was allowed as many questions as I wanted before the session. But as soon as the session started, I was not allowed to ask any questions. After the session we could talk about whatever I wanted, but no details about what had happened would be revealed.

"So, do you have any questions?" she said while staring intensely into my eyes.

I cleared my throat and said that I was basically ok with everything except, smoking, needles, blood, big insertions, scat/golden showers, and excessive pain.

"That won't be a problem. Now sign and I will leave you so you can undress. But be warned, I will come back as Miss Alex, and she demands respect and submission. If you do not oblige immediately to my commands, you will taste my whip."

"Err, I'm not really into whips and caning." I said carefully.

"No problem, just do as your told right away and there will be no whip. I always have the whip with me, so the choice is yours!"

She left the room, and I dropped my clothes and laid them on a chair.

After a few minutes she returned and looked at me with a harsh look. Not angry, but very strict.

She walked around me and whacked the whip across my ass cheeks. It hurt really badly, and I whimpered.

"Mistress M said you were polite and well trained. But in what universe are a sub allowed to be taller than his mistress?" she said in a hard tone.

I instantly fell to my knees and apologized.

"Not the best of starts," she almost whispered, "but hopefully it will get better."

She attached a collar to my neck and shoved a gag in my mouth. The gag had a strap that went around my neck and secured it.

"I really didn't think a gag would be necessary, but so far you've done nothing right, so I'm not taking any chances. I really hate tools with sound. Today I have an important job to do for an important client that has paid me handsomely for a completed task. And you are my tool to complete the job. You will do anything you are asked, and you will not do anything you are not asked. Understood?"

I nodded and tried to say "Yes, Miss Alex", but the gag made me make just some mumbling noises. She hooked a chain to my collar and started walking. I humped on my knees as fast as I could, but she dragged me to fast, and I fell.

"Get up, now!"

I stumbled on to my knees again an followed her to a Sybian on the floor. The attachment in soft silicone on top of the Sybian was formed like a cradle big enough to engulf my balls and there was a dildo further back.

I could see that it was well lubricated as it was shiny and dripping. She instructed me to mount the Sybian and insert the dildo in my ass. I swung one leg over slowly and when I had one leg on each side, I aimed the tip and sank down slowly. Soon after the vibrating started and my whole lower body felt the vibrations.

She went to a table beside me and found some leather cuffs and put them on my wrists. She connected the cuffs to each other behind my back. Then she took a fleshlight and thread it over my hard cock.

"Normally there would be some lubrication here, but that could be a contamination that ruins the test results."

I was so horny by now, that I heard the words, but didn't get worried or alarmed by what she said. The fleshlight was so soft and tight and gripped my cock like in a vice.

And it vibrated intensely at the same time Miss Alex stroked up and down my cock.

"Now, here is the important part. You will cum now, but not much. For now, it will be enough with a little sample. So, when you feel like you're about to come, start moaning. If you give a full load, the session is over. And no questions! Ok?"

I nodded as she continued stroking the fleshlight I long slow strokes. The whole situation combined with the vibrating on my balls and deep in my ass, the stroking and vibrating of the fleshlight and not least the look of Miss Alex combined with the smell of rubber soon made its impact on me.

I started moaning and she stopped instantly. I was beyond the point of no return, and she quickly removed the fleshlight and squeezed the root of my cock hard with her thumb and index finger.

With her left hand she took a test tube and put the head of my cock into it. Slowly the orgasm faded, and she released the grip around my cock.

I felt a little pump and a little cum slowly dripped down the test tube. She put the test tube in a holder and released the chain between the leather cuffs but didn't remove the leather cuffs on my wrists. She also removed the collar around my neck.

"Now get off and come over here!" she commanded.

My departure from the sybian was not very elegant, but I managed it without standing up.

She handed me some wet wipes and told me to clean myself.

As I was wiping of lube she started talking. "You are doing well so far. If you continue to perform and everything else falls in place you will soon experience something I guarantee you will never have done before. Now come over here and lie down here".

She pointed on a low narrow padded bench with a box where my head was going.

I laid down and she hooked he leather cuffs around my wrists to grommets on the base of the bench. She attached padded cuffs around my ancles and secured one foot to the bench. She lifted my second leg in the air and firmly but slowly pressed a butt plug up my ass. She lowered the leg and secured it like the first leg.

Two wide padded straps were laid across my stomach and torso and secured tightly.

Then she came over with the top plate to the box surrounding my head and clicked it in place. The top plate was padded with black leather and had a round hole in the middle.

"No need to be a genius to see what's coming next", I thought to myself.

I really like queening, so I was looking forward to it. She kneeled beside my head and removed the gag.

"Shhhh, don't speak and I will not put the gag in again. I promise you it will be much better when your face is deep in between my ass cheeks without the gag. Close your eyes and open your mouth wide."

By now I was completely subdued and reacted instinctively and did as told.

She dropped something down my mouth and started pouring water slowly.

"Relax and swallow, relax and swallow", she repeated whispering.

On the first swallow I felt something hard going down. But the next was only water.

"You have now been given a little pill, a little chemical help to ensure that your cock performs at its best. Have you had any experience with enhancing drugs?"

I shook my head.

"The guaranteed effect is that you will have the hardest cock you have ever had, but possible side effects can be headache and heat waves in your head. Now I will go out and check something, and we will be back in about half an hour."

She left the room and I tried to get a grip of what had happened and was going to happen. I was lying quite comfortably, except for the butt plug.

The box surrounding my head was quite tall, and most of my head was down in the box. Only my nose was sticking out of the hole in the top. Also, the hole was not big enough for her ass to sink down to me. I feared that the facesitting was going to be not as I liked with my face buried deeply in a woman.

While I was wondering about this, I slowly felt my cock stiffening, a lot. I felt my heart beating hard and the top of my ears got warm.

But hey!? Did she say "we"? What did she have planned for me?

Staring at the roof I drifted off into my own thoughts, only to be jerked back to reality by the clacking of her heels and her calm but strict voice saying, "Are you ready?"

As I nodded, I felt the pillow under my head inflating, pushing my head up and through the hole in the top. It didn't stop until most of my forehead, cheeks and chin was protruding out of the hole.

She then tightened some screws on the side of the box squeezing padded plates on each side of my head. When she stopped, my head was totally secure, and I couldn't move or twist my head.

The butt plug in my ass started inflating. One pump two pump three pump......discomfort, four pump......pain, five pump and it really hurt.

I moaned and twisted my body as much as the leather restraints allowed me.

She stood up, one foot on each side of the box, giving me an unobstructed view under the green rubber skirt up to her naked flesh. From my perspective she was towering like a giant above my exposed face. Slowly she sat down over my face and sank down full weight.

Her soft and warm labia engulfed my nose and mouth like an anaesthesia mask, but instead of oxygen or sedative this mask was wet, tasted woman and cut of all air that I needed.

At first it was pleasant, but I soon felt the urge to breathe. She lifted herself a little, allowing cold fresh air to enter my lungs. But soon enough she pushed down again and sealed of my air supply. I almost started panicking and looked up at her to signal that I was about to pass out. But all I could see was green rubber from her skirt laying over my forehead.

I moaned and twisted until she removed the skirt from my face. All the way up there, her breasts almost blocking our eye contact I saw her biting her lip, closing her eyes, and not caring about me. My chest was convulsing I cramps and then I felt really calm before it all went black.

How long I was out will I never know.

When I woke, she held an oxygen mask over my mouth and nose and forced me back to consciousness. When we made eye contact and I was responsive she removed the mask and shut the valve on the oxygen bottle.

"So disappointing! Blacking out just before my little treat. I guess you are not so strong after all.

But, shame on those who give up. Since you need so much air, you will be able to trade tongue for air. If you are doing a good job with your tongue, I will give you some air. If your tongue is ineffective, I will cut off the air. Understand? Now, open your mouth as wide as you can."

She did not wait for an answer, just stood up, turned around and lowered herself om my face again. But now the tip of my nose hit her ass and her wet pussy was pushed into my wide-open mouth.

I instantly got to work with my tongue. I was doing my best, but I got a bit frantic at times when she sank down and stopped the air flow.

After what seemed and eternity of licking, sucking, gently biting and her rocking back and forth over my face she suddenly stopped moving. A low long moan came from her as her pussy pulsated around my mouth as she came in my mouth. She clenched her thighs together squeezing my face and almost filling my mouth with juices I had to swallow twice to get it all down.

She scooted a little forward, lifting her tender pussy from my mouth but her ass cheeks covering my upper face and my nose deeply buried between her ass cheeks.

"You are among a lucky few, I rarely let toys get the pleasure of my cum. And since you did so good of a job you have earned the right to get to the final stage."

Far away I could hear talking. It was hard to distinguish the whole conversation but caught the phrase "He's all yours."

Two hands started stroking my rock hard cock. Miss Alex was so deep down on my face that I knew it wasn't her, I had felt that movement.

Two lips started kissing the head of my cock and a gentle tongue licked the shaft from top to root. Then the stranger gaped over my cock and started an intense blowjob.

Miss Alex sank further down on my face and smothered me again. I was closing in on a massive orgasm, but soon both stopped and waited a few minutes. Then they started again and repeated the stop, edging me beyond any place I've ever been. I tried to twist my head to see who was giving this amazing blowjob.

But Miss Alex' ass cheeks was firmly placed over my face. And any twisting was rewarded with a period without air.

The lovely mouth disappeared, and I was waiting in suspense of what was next.

Then the head of my cock touched something soft, wet and warm.

Softer, warmer and much wetter than the lovely mouth who had left me wanting more.

The stranger slowly sank down, letting me penetrate her and when she was all the way down, she was almost impaled by me, and I felt the cock bottom her out.

"Now, this escalated quickly!" Miss Alex said. "You deserve a little explanation. And I promise you it will take the experience to a whole new level. You see, besides being a Domina, I also provide semen to women who wants a baby without the hassle of a man in their life. Of course, there is artificial insemination, bat that is costly and as then name says, artificial. So now my client has inserted you in herself deep, deep inside. And you will fulfil your duty as a donor. The little squirt you gave me earlier was a sample that I tested while you were waiting. It seems that you have both many and strong swimmers. Mistress M has confirmed the information we need about your general health, work status and so forth. My little orgasm on your face was a little out of character for me. I just got carried away. So now she will ride you and soak you dry.

Subm01
Subm01
23 Followers
12