Miss Alex Used Me to Make a Living

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will sit here for a few reasons. One is that you will not see who you are impregnating, her identity shall be forever hidden from you. The second reason is that if you attempt to withheld orgasm or in any way try to sabotage, I will sit down so hard and so long that she will harvest you when you are unconscious."

"But.......hmmmpf!" I started protesting but got stopped by Miss Alex sat down stopping words from coming out or air coming in.

"Shut up!" Miss Alex shouted. "You have agreed to this, and you have got more out of it than you supposed. So just relax, your cock will be rock hard for at least another hour, and I can sit here as long as it takes."

The strange woman started moving herself up and down and back and forth slowly.

She was so warm, so wet and so tight.

I had trouble focusing on either her or Miss Alex smothering me.

Miss Alex moved slightly so that her anal opening was just over my mouth.

"Do that tongue thing you did earlier!" she commanded.

I stuck my tongue in her tight anal opening, rotating and stabbing it in as far as I could.

She lowered herself all the way down again, making it all dark and hard to breath.

But I think she wanted this to continue, because she left a little opening of air entering my mouth.

I was so concentrated on doing a good job with my tongue that I almost forgot about the other woman fucking me. She had her hands flat on my stomach and lifted herself slowly up and dropping down again right before I slipped out of her.

I heard two moaning voices, only interrupted by sounds that indicated that Miss Alex and the strange woman were kissing while riding me.

I started tensioning and just before I came the air in the butt plug disappeared. This sudden release of pressure on my prostate made me cum real hard.

I can honestly say that I have never experienced an orgasm so hard. With Miss Alex still on my face I roared and tried to lift myself of the bench, but to no avail.

The strange woman sat on top of me for a good five minutes after, they exchanged a few words but not much else was said.

It was also clear that I was not a part of the conversation.

She slipped off me and let my cock stand alone, feeling the cold breeze.

"Just go to the next room and get dressed and I will be with you in a second." Miss Alex said to the strange woman.

A few minutes later she rose from my face, letting me breathe freely for the first time.

She went to the next room and was away for about ten minutes.

"So, now she is out and, in a taxi, so now you can be free again."

She unbuckled me and helped me standing up.

The inflator and hose connected to the butt plug dangled between my legs and she pulled it out with a little plop.

She led me to the shower and said we would have a little chat after my shower.

"But remember, no questions. If you don't respect that you will never be allowed into my chambers again."

After getting dressed I sat down at the coffee table, and she joined me.

After a long silent pause, she looked at me and said: "Are you okay? Sorry for the trickery, but we had trouble finding donors when they know what they are getting in to. The only ones that say yes are lowlifes and unemployed who wants money for it. And that leads to my last question; Are you willing to take a permanent position as donor? Of course, the surprise element is gone, but I'd think we will find other ways to warm up before the receiver enters the session. Don't you think? These sessions will always be free of charge. Do we have a deal?"

I needed about 2 seconds of thinking before accepting.

The next day at the airport I got a text from Mistress M:

"Good?"

"Perfect!" I answered.

"Permanent position as donor?"

"Yes!"

"I see. You will be severely punished in my chambers every time you have visited her. But, knowing you that is not a deterrent. See you next time you are here."

12