Miss Alexa's ABC's of Femdom Ch. 01

Story Info
Ms Alexa is teaching sub men A is for...
792 words
3.93
10.7k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying my hand at writing for the first time. Enjoy! Feedback appreciated.

There are no children in the text whatsoever.

*************

After a long month of searching for a sub boy to play with, Miss Alexa was tired of looking. She took off her black pumps with the pain of pacing a classroom all day in the soles of her feet. She sank into her sofa with a bottle of wine. She was flustered. How useful would a little sub service be right now! Foot stool, organize papers, cook, or a cock to control. Oh, the possibilities.

She had the idea for the project after getting bored with her usual femdom plays. She was a beast at teaching and it was one thing that made her a badass at femdom. Who better to whip these grown men into shape than a teacher who runs a tight ship? Her protocol was well-planned and laid out beautifully for her play partners. Just as tight as her classroom routines. It was time to extend her talents to MEN.

She stretched out and checked her messages again. Nothing. Her groups. With a little bit of scrolling, there he was. Cute boy. Local. Interested in ebony domination. He had all the kinks, and wasn't a switch. Relatively new to the scene, desired more consistent real life play. Then the magic words on the profile appeared, "willing to try anything once." Her eyes sparkled. She sent a message.

Three weeks and two informal meetings later, she sat across from him in a diner on a humid, Saturday Morning. She stirred her coffee, stirred in her seat, and stirred up fantasies of cuffing him up. He was about 23 years old, muscular, 5'11 -ish. His brown hair hung downwards. She hated it and would fix that later. His choice in cologne, immaculate, as she requested. He didn't carry himself in a submissive manner except for the dodge of her steely glances from her big, brown eyes.

She couldn't take anymore and enough boxes were checked. After his babbling about a deer and a truck and the weather and the food, she cut him off. "Why are you here?" He looked and nervously dropped his eyes. She picked them back up with her own, ducking to meet his. "What do you want? Say it. Out loud." In a heavy southern drawl, almost childlike he said, "I want to give my control over or learn to."

"Good because I have an idea. You're a grown man but I am going to teach you your ABCs...of submission. I'll give you a submission contract. Show you protocol and somewhat of a list and establish a safe word and all that. How's that sound?" She sat back in the booth.

He looked her over again, wondering if this was real. He guessed her bra size at a 38D and the way her torso barely made it over the counter, she stood at about 5"1. He admire the way her confidence carried in her shoulders. Her braids spilled over her breasts as she tilted her head. Her glossed lips wrapped around the straw of her drink, but started to curl at the lack of an answer.

"I'm all in," his eyes widened, and he laughed nervously.

She smirked, "Those words are really heavy. I'll hold you to them

Let's start with lesson 1. You will go to the restroom, I will be right behind you."

He looked around. Her smile dropped. All that followed happened fast. He quickly stood and walked. He entered the stall of the men's restroom. He caught his breath as the stall's door clicked. It was immediately gone when he heard the heels of her sandals flop on the floor. His face burned at the thought of people watching her and him. She entered the stall, smiling deviously. "Bend over and spread them."

He paused. Her smile dropped again. He hurried his pants to his ankles. She inspected his body, groping his erect penis and nuts. Forcing his head down further, She smoothed her brown hand over his white ass and smacked it. Slid her hands downward slowly and inserted a small butt plug into his anus. She said, "Guess what A is for?" He moaned out, "Anus."

"Good boy," she said, patting his ass. "Keep that in there a while." She disappeared out the door. "Gotta wash my hands from your filthiness."

He caught her hips swaying out the door. She said "Bring your ass boy" as the door slowly shut.

He pulled up his pants at the rate of his heart beat. Washed his hands and was back in his seat.

"Now that you have a taste do you want more?"

He nodded.

She pulled out the paper.

"Sign."