Miss Alexa's ABC's of Femdom Ch. 02

Story Info
Miss Alexa teaches him B is for...
1.7k words
4.16
8.3k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hurriedly made his way to Miss Alexas back porch. I only had 1 min to get there. It had been 3 weeks since my first lesson and I was eager to prove my worth to her. I jogged up to the door with a key.

Right after that session, I spent time asking her what I could do to have another lesson. She would say, "Patience" with a hint of irritability. After I kept asking, like dumb pigs do, she ignored me for days. I wanted to smell her perfume, hear the click of her heels. My mind ran wild with watching her hips sway in a dress, tights, jeans. As she grew more distant, I knew I had to do something fast, so I decided to prove I was worthy. I realized that i didnt know my place. I hadn't studied her protocol. This was a bit more than a regular play session and I wasn't respecting Miss Alexa.

To Miss Alexa, it was the same. She refused to be treated as a fetish dispenser. Children and pathetic little men like Tristan had some things in common. Points need to be proven. You have to fail, feel the consequences, and get back up to learn. No ways around it.

I had worked damned hard for the key. I spent so much time exploring A with her, I felt rewarded with the key. I spent many a nights having my ass trained by her. The strapons coming in all shapes and sizes. I never thought i would've learned how far I was willing to have her deep in me. That's all we had done. That's all I had earned. That's all I was worth.

"Bend over bitch" had become my calling. Her petite body always carried the strap on with ease and dug inside my rectum with a pleasurable pain. "Who's a horny little slut?"

"I am."

"Pop Quiz time. "

I had never dreaded quizzes more. It wasn't the pledge to Miss Alexa that I had to sing as she tore my ass to shreds that bothered me.

My ass belongs to Miss Alexa to do with as she pleases

Her beauty and grace brings out the slutiness in me.

I like when my ass receives her teases

Even though I'm so unworthy.

It was the bonuses that bothered me. One time she had played back my moans as she pulverized my ass, I had to mimic the sounds.

One time she took my ass in the bathroom of a movie theater with no mercy.

I looked up to her and she smacked me. As my eyes hung, she blindfolded me and said, "A new Bonus for today."

Extra footsteps and another whisper of Miss Alexa's name followed with rumblings. Someone else was also nervous. The person got undressed with the sound of clothes falling to the floor. Minutes later, the sound of lube squirting out lingered in the distance. On the hotel room floor, I clenched and she whacked me. I relaxed as much as he could. I knew better.

Miss Alexa whispered to what was presumed to be a man because A is for Anus. A real cock though???? Yes. The penis pushed my butthole open and Miss Alexa giggled. A slow stroke and rhythm came and I held my breathing. Feeling shock, then pleasure, then embarrassment at the pleasure. It went further. She took the blindfold off to reveal a mirror with me taking the man's huge dick in me. It was all too much. I looked at Miss Alexa in terror and pleasure. Her smile had never been so wide. "Moan," she whispered. I fought it. She smacked the shit out of me and my moans crashed the air so much the man, still blindfolded, moaned too. You can tell he ached for Miss Alexa too. He reached out to her. Her pleased reflection in the mirror and her heels walked away. "Cupcake, give him hell." He proceeded with no hesitation. She sank into her couch with wine and Cupcake tore into me, gripping my waist.

At the back porch, I caught the eyes of black man at his car. He seemed a bit intrigued. I redirected and stumbled nervously with the lock.

I had spent the breaks of my construction job wondering what B was for. The way I constantly thought about the day i signed over my penis to Miss Alexa, B could've been for Brainwash. B for Breaking Spirits, B for Beating.

Now, here we are. I stepped into the duplex apartment. The entrance led into the kitchen. I undressed immediately to the nude. My butt plug already in place. It was 3:52 she would be home in 8 -15 minutes. I was to be on all fours, naked, waiting for her. I was lucky to have this structure be free of thought and body. I throbbed the butt plug in happiness reminded that i belonged to a woman like Miss Alexa.

The keys rang in the keyhole and i tightened. She threw her coat over me and left her bags at the door. She sauntered past me in a pencil skirt tightly fitted around her round ass. I peered up to her in her black sheer blouse. I got shivers. She caught me looking but continued down the hall.

"Come here." She said.

I stood naked and erect, grabbing her coat and bag and placing it in her room per protocol. I knelt at her feet, never once looking her in the eye. I had rarely ever spoken to her since our encounter at the diner. Her words and directions were always short, clear. No room for my nonsense.

"What do you want most right now?" She said.

"To make you happy"

"What do you want most right now? Dont say what you think I want to hear."

I was shook. I knew she would beat me if I gave the wrong answer.

"I want to rip your blouse off and be inside you" I exhaled. My erection hurt at this point. Staring at her feet and being so close to her was jarring. It felt too risky even saying the words I was saying. What would she do?

"Lesson 2. B is for Begging. So Beg."

Beg? I tried to wrap my mind around it quickly. I hadn't had many words with Miss Alexa in weeks. I didnt know what to ask for or how. It seemed too much to ask to have sex with her.

She shrugged her shoulders and sat.

I hurried. "Miss can I please...please..." I became humiliated and red all over. My erection throbbed again and i didnt know why. "Can I please, take off your blouse for you?"

"No." She said. That seemed to be that. My dreams dashed with a two-letter word. "Take off my shoes and get my wine."

I hurried to the kitchen and poured the glass. She snatched it. "What did I say first? Shoes. Dont bother." She sipped and sang in a sing-song rhythm but she was clearly annoyed.

"B is for bother. B is for little ass boy. B is for Bondage. On all fours and look at me." She took off her sheer black blouse and her tank under it. All that was left was her brown skin contrasted with a glow of light and black laced bra over her fitted skirt. Again I was so hard. Bondage, Bras, Begging.

"You failed at begging, failed at following directions. You will give me what I want you disgusting excuse for a man."

She was livid. I just didnt understand how livid.

Her words swung back and forth in the air as she left the room in her heels. She came back five minutes later. "On your stomach. Hands behind your back."

She wrung the ropes around my wrists and feet in a steady-handed fury. I dared not look up at this point. She walked to the couch for something and picked up the wine in the other hand.

The first lash laid on my back left me reeling. I immediately wanted to get up and defend myself. I remembered who i belonged to. She then asked the same thing. "Miss Alexa," I gritted. She lashed harder. I yelped. She giggled and paced, "Beg I say."

"Mistress." Whack. "Mistress please I-"

WHACK. "Misstresss please stop hitting me." WHACK. whack whack. "MISTRESS PLEASE I." WHACK. WHACK. WHACK WHACK. She stopped and sipped wine. She rolled her bag to the room. She sorted papers out of the bag and sat back, looking at them.

I relaxed on the hardwood floor. I knew where I went wrong but something else happened here. I realized i did it again. Thirty minutes passed.

"Mistress may I have more?" No answer.

"Mistress, can I please please take more pain for you. CAN I please hear you laugh at my crying and pain? Can you please give me more until you are satisfied." She smiled again. She stood and gave 6 more breathtaking lashes.

"That's how you beg. Good boy."

She unraveled my tired limbs. "On all fours."

I rose slowly. There was some wetness to my eyes. "You couldve used the safe word you know."

" I didnt want to. "

This intoxicated Miss Alexa. "On your back. Hands flat."

I slowly went backwards.

"Minimize all reaction. Hands flat or you will piss me off."

She kissed my lips. It sent electricity through me. The power this woman had over me amazed me. She laid her supple breasts on my chest. She rubbed against my penis until it throbbed once again. She raised her skirt and lowered her dripping pussy on to me. I gasped. She did too, only to say, "Hands flat."

I tried my best. The walls of her pussy contracted and grew wetter, wetter with every pump. I was dazed and confused, surely I was not worthy. I reached for her waist but then stopped before she could see. She dug her long acrylic nails into my chest. Pumping deeper and harder. My eyes rolled. I felt her cunt contract more and more until she exploded all over me. There was water everywhere. I was sore but shocked and elated. I kept my hands planted firmly even though i wanted to carry it further. I wanted more pleasure for Miss Alexa than ever before. She glowed on top of me, using me for her pleasure.

She lifted herself up in bliss.

"Clean up. Get dressed. Get Out."