Miss Allison Ch. 02

Story Info
Miss Allison gives David get his first lesson in submission.
5.4k words
4.68
20.1k
28

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/09/2024
Created 11/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Allison (Ch. 02)

soppingwetpanties

This story has multiple chapters. This second chapter begins with David's introduction to submission.

Dedicated to David. It's my spin on his kinks.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

Chapter Two

I turned on the shower and was holding my hand under the spray until it got hot. I was lost in my thoughts and came back to the present when I realized the water was almost scalding. I turned the temperature down, stepping into the shower and letting the refreshing water splash on my face. As a good Catholic boy I asked myself, am I trying to wash away my sins?

I wondered how I got into my present situation. I had just gotten home earlier that day from a weeklong business trip to Cleveland and was going to content myself with watching a baseball game on television, drinking a few beers and going to bed early. My next-door neighbor Miss Allison, who was watching my black cat Lord Vader while I was gone, upended those plans by showing up unannounced. She revealed to me that she'd found the key to my locked office and found a printed survey I filled in that revealed in gory detail every single one of my depraved sex fantasies.

I had filled in a survey on some random BDSM site I came across while surfing the internet. 50 explicit questions and 50 very explicit answers. Miss Allison had studied my answers and pronounced me to be a sick and perverted individual. She was right. To this day I'm not sure what motivated me to print out the survey. Was I hoping Miss Allison would find it?

Sexy Miss Allison. A forty-something perky bleach blonde divorcee who moved in next door a few years back. I lusted after her. Watching her washing her car in the summertime in cut-off shorts and a bare midriff t-shirt barely covering generous sized breasts, she left little for my very fertile imagination. She was unattainable, but so were all the attractive women to a fifty-eight-year-old balding man with generous love handles. I could always dream.

But my dream turned into a nightmare. All my deviant desires were revealed to a virtual stranger. A stranger who turned out to have the same twisted thoughts, though mine were submissive and hers were dominant. She had already asserted her power over me, making me call her Miss Allison to show her the proper level of respect.

I was washing my body and smiled at the raging hard-on I was sporting. I watched the water drip off the bulbous purple head. My cock wasn't long, but it was thick. My wife used to complain about it. The veins were pulsing in it. I'd been hard the entire two hours that Miss Allison had been gone and she was the only thing I'd been thinking about. I usually had to take a blue pill to stay hard for that long, but just the thought of Miss Allison kept me on the edge of excitement.

I never dreamed she'd be interested in me. Not in a million years. I have to thank Lord Vader for breaking the ice. He took a liking to Miss Allison and made frequent visits to her house. She fed him and let him sleep on her bed. I was dead certain that Lord Vader was living a better life than mine.

Right before Miss Allison left she ordered me to take a shower and then dress in pants only and wait for her return. She didn't tell me when, but she did specifically order me not to touch myself while she was gone. She knew my willpower was weak because I described myself as such in the survey.

I started to wash my crotch, and the feel of my soapy hand on a cock that had received exactly zero physical stimulation up until that moment leapt upward. It felt too fucking good, and suddenly her prohibition was forgotten. I couldn't stop thinking about Miss Allison and her big creamy white tits. Worshipping her pussy and ass. Maybe she'd let me touch, or even lick, her. I tried to imagine her making me do things. Unspeakable things.

She was my Goddess.

I started stoking myself and couldn't stop. The hot water beat against my chest as my hand went furiously back and forth until I felt true bliss. I fired my sperm against the shower wall, watching the thick wad of pearly white goo slide down the shower tiles and then swirling down the drain. Miss Allison forbade it but how would she know? This was my reward for hitting the jackpot. A drop-dead gorgeous woman making me her sex slave.

* * *

I was feeling remorse as I dried off. The glow of the orgasm was fading and my fear of the consequences came to the fore. Miss Allison had told me not to do what I did. What would she do? Would she leave me for not listening to her? Would I tell her? Jesus, did I fuck up the best thing that ever happened in my life?

I pulled on a pair of old grubby jeans that were roomy enough to be comfortable. I looked at my profile in the mirror and wondered what a beautiful woman like Miss Allison saw in me, whose profile was more like Alfred Hitchcock than George Clooney. I would have done anything to have a girlfriend like Miss Allison. She was smart, sexy and gorgeous. Why didn't she have a boyfriend? What caused her divorce? My mind was racing with questions.

I was walking down the hallway wondering what I should do. I decided to watch the game until she came back. I turned the television back on (she turned it off when she left) and was about to sit down when I saw that my personal laptop was open on the kitchen table. I'd forgotten that Miss Allison had humiliated me by hacking into my laptop and then changing the password so she had control of it. The computer hadn't yet timed out and locked itself so I started searching Allison's name on the internet.

I pulled up a couple articles from our local newspaper that profiled her. Local shop owner. She and her ex-husband owned the local hardware store on Highway 31. Her ex left town and she took over the business. The picture of her was quite flattering. Two buttons of her tight blouse unbuttoned. Skinny jeans on her curvy frame. She was hot and definitely out of my league.

I read the articles carefully. Graduate of the local high school. Prom Queen. Went to the University of Maryland. Married young and divorced for ten years. No children. But why her interest in me and my personal darkness? There were no clues to the answer to that question.

I pondered Miss Allison's motivations as I enjoyed a beer and the game. The game and the beer relaxed me so when the doorbell chimed I practically jumped out of my easy chair, stumbling to the front door. I opened it and stepped back, kneeling on the entranceway rug as Allison stepped in, a rush of cool night air washing across me. I felt excited but slightly ridiculous, kneeling and shirtless, sucking my hairy gut in and lowering my eyes. Allison had changed into a short casual dress, appropriate for the late Fall day. It was styled like a camping shirt, blue chambray with buttons down the front and low-heeled leather shoes. Before I looked downward I noticed her red lipstick, and the top two buttons undone, and her long shapely legs. She looked stunning. I was already aroused, with a noticeable lump in my pants.

She had a stern expression on her face and was looking toward the sound coming from the living room. I could hear the game had resumed and the Orioles were up to bat in a tied game.

"So what were you doing since I was gone? I can see you're watching the baseball game. What's the score?"

My fear dissipated for just an instant. She cared about the game?

"4-4, bottom of the eighth. The winner of this plays the Rangers for the pennant," I said excitedly. Maybe she'd let me watch the end of it. My hopes were immediately dashed.

"Shut off the television," she said, and not politely.

I knew it would come to this. I went into the living room picked up the remote and hit the power button. The screen went black. I watched Lord Vader jump out of my warm chair and scamper out of the room. He knew something was up and didn't want to be a part of it. Traitor.

"So what did you do?" she asked in an accusatory tone. Somehow she didn't look attractive to me when she was about to bite my head off. She knew I had done something I wasn't supposed to. Maybe it was the post-orgasmic glow I still had on my face. All I knew at that point was that I was fucked.

"You mean since you've been gone?" I asked casually, making a lame attempt to deflect whatever ire she was harboring.

Her face reddened. This was not good.

"On your knees, now," she barked at me, "and strip off those fucking cheesy pants."

I did it quickly and without question. Miss Allison was getting good at scaring the shit out of me.

"You're fucking with me David and I don't like it. Now out with it. What have you done since I was gone? Don't leave anything out."

She was on to me. I took a deep breath and recited every detail of my movements until I got to the part about masturbating in the shower. Understandably, I stumbled at that point.

"So you were taking a shower. You did it then, didn't you?"

She could read me like an open book. But of course I had conveniently provided her with a written outline via the survey.

"Uh huh," I answered like a dumbass.

"David??"

"I did Miss Allison," I said with a sigh.

"You did what fuck boy?"

"I masturbated and came on the wall of the shower."

She shook her head in disapproval. "I hope it was worth it," she said.

I was doubting it was.

She stood next to me so the hem of her dress was next to my face. I could smell her feral scent and her intense excitement. She was baiting me with her pussy. She was not fighting fair.

"What are you thinking fuck boy?" she asked looking down at me.

"Nothing Miss Allison," I said to the floor. I wasn't going to look into her eyes.

She leaned over and pinched my right nipple between two fingers. I tried to pull away but her grip was too strong. The pain level increased until I raised my head up and used my eyes to tell her it was enough. She let go and I groaned in relief. I reveled in her beautiful wickedness.

"Bullshit. Tell me fuck boy or this game gets harder for you."

I was sure this wasn't a threat. It was a promise.

"I was thinking about your pussy Miss Allison," I confessed. She was going to get it out of me anyway.

She decided to pinch my nipple again, this time with more pressure.

"In your dreams fuck boy."

Then she put her bright red fingernail on her chin.

"So what are we going to do about your little indiscretion in the shower, hmmm?"

I wasn't sure she was expecting me to answer so I kept my mouth shut.

"So you were thinking of me when you did it fuck boy? Don't make me get it out of you."

"I was Miss Allison."

"Of course you were. I would have punished you more severely if you weren't."

I was hoping we'd move on, but she asked me a question I didn't want to answer.

"So what were you thinking when you were beating off David?"

I closed my eyes and started talking. I couldn't look at her when I told her that I wanted lick her wet pussy and delectable ass. To run my tongue through that sweet furrow of flash - - her hard clit, her ripe pussy lips, the ridged skin of the perineum and then her asshole, brown ribbed skin with a clenching center. I said all those words to Miss Allison and she didn't slap me on the face or laugh at me. Miss Allison was getting off on all of this as much as I was. Bless her.

I've never met anyone like Miss Allison. My ex-wife wasn't as interested in sex as I was and that chasm grew wider as time went by. Right before we divorced, we were only having sex once every three months and it wasn't good sex. The love and the lust was gone. Any kind of deviation from missionary sex was frowned upon, so the things I discussed in the survey were things I never dreamed I would actually do. I could fantasize, couldn't I?

Miss Allison was willing to do these things with me. How does one communicate something such as, "I want you to fuck me in the ass," or "I want you to piss on my face?" I barely had enough courage to say hello to Miss Allison, let alone ask her to do those things to me. That's where the survey came in. I had disclosed everything in the survey - - what I was willing to do. She didn't have to ask me. I'd already told her.

I was finishing my graphic description on how I would worship her pussy and ass as these thoughts were running through my mind. Allison's comment back to me had the ring of truth.

"You have a very smutty mind. You wouldn't know it from looking at you. You're what, an accountant?"

"Sales manager Miss Allison."

"What kind of fucking sales manager wants to do the kinds of things you've described in the survey?"

I thought for a moment. "I don't know. I just know I do."

"I'm in as long as you do this my way, not yours," she said. "It's my needs that count here, not yours. You may think you know what you want but you don't. You need to learn that the only thing you want is me. Not appeasing your fucking dick. Are we clear on this slut?"

So I was a slut. Should a beautiful woman calling me a slut be considered a compliment? I thought so.

"Yes, Miss Allison," I replied.

My answer brought a smile to her face.

"That's good David. So for your punishment I'm going to give you something you want. And you're going to learn that sometimes you don't want what you wish for. Submission is about my needs, not yours."

She was right. My confession was about me, not about her. She was trying to tell me that our "relationship" wasn't about my carnal pleasure. It was about my state of mind. As a novice submissive I needed to learn to give without question. It was a hard habit to break - - thinking about my needs first. But Miss Allison had already given me a tantalizing taste of what was to come and I wanted more.

Miss Allison left me on my knees in the living room and went to the kitchen. I heard ice cubes clanking into a stainless-steel bowl and then water running in the sink. Miss Allison came back holding the bowl in one hand and a restraint device in the other. She put the bowl down and held the device in front of my face. It was a metal cage made to encase my cock. The cage was made with curved stainless-steel rods that forced my penis into a flaccid position. I had seen them used in videos but I'd never seen one in person. Knowing it would shortly used to restrain my cock made me shudder.

"Do you know what this is fuck boy?"

"It's a cock cage Miss Allison."

"That's right. I bought it just for you. After I read your survey I ordered a number of fun toys. I appreciate you leaving your credit card information on your computer. It made ordering easy."

Fuck. She was more into my life than I expected. The survey, my personal laptop and now my credit card. She owned me.

She looked down at my erect cock and then at the cage she was holding. In its current state my penis would never fit inside. But Miss Allison had anticipated that problem.

"It looks like we've got a little work to do - - you're just a bit too excited. I think your penis is going to have a little swim right now. Polar bear club anybody?"

Oh my God. My penis plunged into icy cold water. I told myself it was going to be OK. I needed to trust Miss Allison.

She put the stainless-steel bowl in front of me on the floor. The bowl was about six inches high and ten inches across. It was three-quarters filled with water with plenty of crushed ice floating in it.

"Move forward on your knees until your balls are hanging inside the bowl."

I was in a kneeling position, naked, and I knew what would happen when my ball sac hit that freezing water. I couldn't make myself move. Miss Allison was going to make sure that my lesson was learned.

"Now fuck boy."

I inched forward on my knees. My cock was still pointing skyward so the ice-cold rim of the cold touched the underside of my cock.

"Owww!" I cried out. I raised up my knees so my ball sac would clear the rim and hang over the bowl, but not in the water.

Miss Allison came over and hovered over me, watching me balance high on my knees to stay out of the water. She put her hands on my shoulders and applied steady downward pressure.

"Let go David. Let go of your resistance. You want to obey me, don't you?"

The combination of her pressure and my weakening resolve made my thigh muscles relax. I promised myself I'd do anything for Miss Allison and she put my commitment to the test. I let the wrinkled skin of my ball sac hit the surface of the frigid water and reacted by trying to spring up but Miss Allison was bearing down on my shoulders to hold me in place. Every nerve ending in my penis was screaming. Then she pushed me lower and lower until my flagging erection was completely immersed in the cold-water bath.

"My God!" I shouted to the heavens. My cock shriveled like a prune. Miss Allison kept hold of my shoulders for a few extra seconds, just to make sure (or maybe to enjoy hearing my teeth chattering).

"Remember this David. Remember there are consequences to your actions." She eased up and let me stand. She fastened the cage around my shriveled cock. Because of its girth, even when flaccid, she struggled to get it closed, but she did, and it felt tight and it hurt.

"So now you're going to get what you want, or at least my version of it."

I had no idea what she meant by that but I didn't have to wait long to find out. She went into the kitchen and sat on a kitchen chair, but forward so only half of her butt cheeks were on the seating surface. She pulled up her skirt and of course wasn't wearing any panties. I was still in the living room but could see her through the opening to the kitchen. My cock was already straining against its metal prison.

"Come here fuck boy," she said.

I had to. I wanted to. I knew what was going to happen. I went anyway. On my knees.

Miss Allison was sitting, legs apart, and used a crooked finger to signal me closer. I shimmied forward until she stopped my forward progress with the palm of her hand.

"That's far enough fuck boy," she said.

I was between her thighs, almost to the promised land. The musky scent of her pussy swirled around my head. She was, without question, the most beautiful woman I had ever been with. Even when I was twenty, I would have never rated a woman like Miss Allison, but finally in late middle age there I was, naked and on my knees inches away from her juicy wet snatch. But oh, the pain. My cock was straining against the cock cage, swollen and pulsing with life. Sweat started dripping off my forehead. I looked up, gazing at her face, past the pleasing curve of her breasts.

"Watch me fuck boy."

The tip of her perfectly manicured red painted nail skimmed lightly across her throbbing clit, causing her to sigh.

I grunted in pain as my eyes were affixed to her finger, working to coax an orgasm from her perfect body. The pain emanating from the cage was excruciating, yet I couldn't take my eyes away from her lewd sex show. I was mesmerized by the movement of that red painted nail as her thighs squeezed together and she started panting.

I begged my penis... please go down... I couldn't take the pain, yet I couldn't stop watching this sexy creature get herself off.

Miss Allison's hips raised off the chair, her body trembling as one orgasm after another rippled through her body. I wanted so desperately to cum, and a clear, viscous fluid was dripping off the cage. I wanted to touch her, to taste her.

Her eyes were shut tight as she relaxed, her bottom resting on the chair and the inside of her thighs touching my cheeks. The smell of sex was overpowering. I wondered if I'd faint from the pain.

12