All Comments on 'Miss Allison Ch. 02'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
cmj711cmj7115 months ago

Nicely done.

David has a lot to learn, should be entertaining!

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Brilliant story. It is unbelievably good, and the dialogue and thoughts going through David’s head are so real. The writing is smooth and flowing. I don’t know how to say it, but this story is simply a pleasure to read. The plot gets more interesting as it goes on. First Miss Allison, and now his boss, Meghan. How was that connection between the two women made? I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

GREAT FOLLOW UP PART! A very interesting twist with the boss :)

ManofthePublicManofthePublic5 months ago

I love the series. I’m a lot more timid than this guy, more guarded. I’d promptly press sexual harassment charges if my boss pulled this, though. I wouldn’t care if my boss looked like Taylor Swift. It’s not a pleasant work environment.

Most of my stories strain on suspension of disbelief too. I eagerly await part three and finding out how the women both know each other.

ObedienceAlwaysObedienceAlways5 months ago

Are You searching to collar and own ?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good premise continues.

But initial D/s scene didn't do it for me. No teasing. No real touching. No getting him all hot and bothered before the ice bath and cage.

Scene in his office seems to be a good setup for what's to come, but not more.

Four stars.

ShyMaleSubShyMaleSub4 months ago

The wsy Miss Allison so easily takes control of him is a delight. I'd like to think I wouldn't have masturbated when commanded not to, but I'm pretty weak. The chastity cage was the perfect punishment. The camera is a stupid idea, i'm sure we'll find out later. Great twist getting the boss involved.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonder what I’d score with this survey!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 hours ago

Still a good premise.

Still too much just in preparation for what will follow,

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
2749 Followers
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES