Miss Allison Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuckkkkkkk!" she shouted. I wondered if the people outside Miss Meghan's office could hear her. She started moving away from me but I grabbed hold of her wide hips and kept my lips glued to her asshole. She wasn't going to get away from me that easy.

She twisted her curvaceous frame against the desk, trying to free herself from my oral ministrations.

"Too . . . too . . . too intense," she said between gasps, as if her plea would persuade me to stop. It didn't. Her big ass and gaping asshole were perfection that I would not willingly surrender. The frenzy of our rutting blurred the line between dominant and submissive and the fire she stoked was burning out of control.

"Oh . . . oh . . . oh," she groaned as she started to go up again, higher and higher, as the intensity level went far beyond her redline. There was only one way she could satiate this primal hunger.

"Fuck me. Put your cock in my ass," she barked, reasserting her control over me. This was no longer about submission. It was about quenching irresistible sexual desire. I never dreamed I'd be butt fucking a client in my boss's office, yet there I was, being begged to put my cock into her lily-white booty.

I shed my pants in a single motion. My cock wasn't long, but it was thick. I spit a wad of saliva on my palm and smeared it all over the shaft. I rubbed my hard, leaking cockhead against the slick wet skin of her asshole. She pushed back against me to hasten the penetration. I stretched open her anal ring and went in balls deep, my stomach flush against her ass. It felt wonderful having the spongy walls of her rectum clutching my throbbing manhood.

"Oh yes," she said throatily. This was the relief she was seeking. She wiggled her ass with my cock fully embedded in it. I fucked her until I felt that familiar tingle in my balls. It was too soon to cum. I pulled out and replaced my cock with my tongue, swabbing the puffy rippled skin of her freshly fucked ass.

"Oh!" she gasped as my tongue went deep inside her gaping asshole. She was still facedown on Meghan's desk, her ass sticking up and her legs splayed open. I reached forward to pinch her nipples to heighten the pleasure of my tongue fucking. She reasserted control by using her hands to shove my head away from her ass.

"Enough," she said. I knew what she wanted.

I shoved my cock up her bumhole in one thrust, lifting her ass off the desk.

"Ughh," she grunted as I filled her asshole with hard dick. I slammed my cock into her, feeling my balls slapping against her splayed open pussy, which was leaking copious amounts of thick gooey pussy juice. There was a growing wet spot on the carpet.

"Yes . . . don't stop . . . yes . . . fuck . . . fuck . . . fuck," she chanted over and over as I pile drived my cock into her luscious asshole.

I couldn't hold back any further.

"Permission to cum?" I asked with desperation in my voice.

"Not . . . yet . . . no . . ." she said.

I tried to think about my divorce, the time my ex-wife told me that she'd stepped out on me, anything to bring me down. I was hanging on by a thread as my hips were crashing against hers.

"FUUUUUUCK!" she screamed.

I was positive that Claudette, and probably half the office heard that.

There was no time to ask for permission. I exploded in her ass, shooting my hot cum deep into her bowels. It was the nasty anal sex I craved. It was bliss. My hips were glued to her ass, both of our bodies convulsing with the aftershocks of our orgasms.

It must have been minutes before we caught our breath.

"That was fantastic," Roxanne panted, laying prone on the desk and not moving. I was laying on top of her back, still getting a thrill from squeezing her soft titties. My cock had softened and popped out of her ass. I stood up straight and could see my cum running out of her asshole, through the furrow of her pussy and down the inside of her thighs.

"Thank you Miss Roxanne," I said, trying to mind my manners. In truth I wanted to tell her that I worshipped the ground she was standing on.

"Clean up slut," she said, dispensing with any pleasantries. If were going to have filthy, nasty anal sex, this was the way to finish it. My three Dommes had already trained me well in the art of cum eating. Roxanne's sperm covered ass was my canvas.

She started fingering herself as I first licked the cum that had splattered up her back, tasting my cum and her salty sweat. Then lower, to the depression just above her asshole that was sticky and sweet.

"Yeah," she said more in a growl. I'm sure she was also getting off on the disgusting act of submission I was performing more for me than for her.

I pulled apart her ass cheeks so I could first drink in the vision of her cum covered pussy and asshole before plundering it with my tongue. Delicious, fragrant pussy juice mixed with my cum and a dash of saltiness from her sweat. The best kind of "cock"tail.

I licked her clean and then some before kneeling so I could swab up every speck of cum on her trembling thighs. I could see her body rippling as she was cumming again. Her thighs squeezed together, mashing against my face. It was heaven making her cum for the third time.

After Miss Roxanne recovered, she poured herself another drink and turned around to face me, kneeling at her feet. She put the palm of one hand on top of my head while the other one cradled her glass.

"You are one fucking slut," she said, then draining her third drink in a single draw.

I looked up at her with worshipping eyes. "Yes I am Miss Roxanne."

I felt compelled to plant a loving kiss on the tip of her "fuck me" stiletto heel.

My Goddess patted my on the top of my head.

"That's a good boy."

That's all I ever needed.

* * *

12