Miss Alyssa's World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutAlexR
SlutAlexR
193 Followers

She was saying so many trigger words that I was getting hard again.

Mistress was fucking my mouth in a more aggressive way. I could tell that she was close. I couldn't wait to taste her load. I wanted to be the best cocksucker she ever had, but I also knew that I was still new to this.

''You're doing great my little sweetie! I'm going to fill that slutty mouth of yours. When I cum, you will not swallow immediately. You will wait for my go.''

Her body tensed up and she started cumming deep in mouth. I did my best not to swallow, but some of it went down my throat. She slowly pushed my face away and started squeezing her cock, spreading the little bit of cum remaining all across my face. I had cum on my lips, cheeks and some in my hair. After about one minute, she gave me permission to swallow.

''Go ahead, swallow my precious juices like the good cumwhore that you are.''

And I did.

Mistress then pulled her panties back up, and her skirt down. She reclined in her chair, and smiled at me.

''We are going to be such a fucking power couple, my sweet baby! You are so fucking good at this. I hope you know how proud I am.''

Her smile was genuine. She was truly proud of me, and that made me smile.

''All right. A few things. First, you will not remove the cum that you have on your lips, face and hair. My cum is a gift, and you are to treat it as such. You will put your manly clothes on for this time, and we will head back to my place. We have a lot of work to do before we go out tonight. You need to be perfect, my sweet girl.''

''Yes Mistress. Thanks so much for everything. I can't wait for tonight!''

SlutAlexR
SlutAlexR
193 Followers
12