Miss Alyssa's World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calvin offered us drinks. We all sat down in the living room. We talked and laughed, and Miss Alyssa explained how we had met, and the transformation I had been through in the past few days. They were both amazed that I was already so comfortable as a girl.

After about an hour, Miss Alyssa got up and grabbed my hand.

''We need to freshen up. so please give us about 30 minutes, ok guys?''

''Yeah, no worries ladies! Take your time. Use the larger bathroom.''

We walked in the bathroom and I was amazed at how luxurious it was. Miss Alyssa pushed me against the wall and started kissing me.

''You will get fucked tonight, my love. But there's no way I'm letting someone fuck you before I can. Beg for me to fuck your pussy.''

I was expecting many things tonight, but getting fucked twice was not part of it!

''Please Miss Alyssa, I beg you, take my pussy.''

''Good girl.''

She turned me around, lifted my skirt and pulled down my panties. I heard her spit twice. I then felt the tip of her cock between my cheeks.

''Relax, sweet girl. This will help you for what's coming next. He has a huge cock.''

I then felt her wet cock penetrate me deeply. She had one hand on the back of my neck, pushing my face against the marble wall. She was pounding me hard and deep. I had tears in my eyes.

''You are doing amazing my sweet slut! I'm so proud of you! You're Miss Alyssa's little bitch.''

She pushed my face a bit harder against the wall. Her movements were more agressive, even violent. She was fucking me so hard. My legs were trembling, and I was moaning.

''Mistress will cum deep in your pussy, my love. I hope you realize that this makes you mine forever. It's a gift. I'm marking my territory, Dani. You're mine and will be forever.''

As she said those words, she came. I could feel her hot juices penetrating my pussy, and I felt so fucking slutty at that precise moment. Once she was done, Mistress turned around and told me to get on my knees.

''Clean it up sweetie. You did great! Mistress is so fucking proud of you!''

I took her cock in my mouth and made sure that it was all cleaned up. I swallowed all the remaining juices.

''Now, we will touch up our make up, and rearrange your hair. I don't think you should clean your pussy. Having it already wet will help you with Calvin's large dick, sweetie, ok?''

Mistress took the lead in making me pretty again. I looked in the mirror and was very happy with what I saw. Cute, sexy and classy. Dani was back.

When we stepped out of the washroom, we found the boys on the couch, kissing. It was so hot. At this point, I didn't really know if this was a one time thing, or if they were together. They stopped when they saw us, and Calvin was the first to stand up.

''Wow, ladies. Look at you! Amazing!'' He got closer and hugged us both. He then grabbed my hand and started walking me towards the main bedroom.

He laughed.

''Daddy has waited long enough.''

As Miss Alyssa embraced Elijah, she smiled and winked at me, as if saying ''You got this girl!''

Calvin closed the bedroom door behind us, and put sensual music on. He then proceeded to strip down, completely. And that's when I saw it. The largest cock I had ever seen in real life. I couldn't believe it. It looked so yummie, but on the other hand, I wondered how my tight little hole was going to be able to take it.

''Like what you see, little bitch?''

''I do, Daddy. But it does scare me a little bit.''

''It's ok, sweetie. Little white girls like you often react that way, until you have it deep in your pussy. You will see how fucking good it feels, and honestly, you will crave black cock everyday after tonight. I promise.''

He got closer to me. He was looking at me, staring into my eyes, like an animal after its prey. I admit that I was nervous, I was trembling. I didn't really know what to expect. But he was also smiling, and Miss Alyssa knew him. I figured he probably wouldn't hurt me intentionally.

Calvin got closer and pushed me in the corner of the bedroom. My body was pressed against both walls. I looked past him and saw the open curtains. The amazing view of the city also gave people in the apartments around us a view of this tall Black man using his little bitch. I could feel Calvin's hard cock pressing against my body. I felt so tiny. He looked down at me.

''Open that slutty mouth, bitch.''

As soon as I did, he spit in it.

''Good girl, now on your knees little whore.''

I got down on my knees. In front of me, his beautiful long cock was teasing me. He started hitting my face with it. I could smell him. I could feel his precum leaking on my face. I looked up at him and he nodded. I had permission to take his cock in my mouth.

As soon as I opened my mouth, he pushed his cock deep in it. I immediately gagged. I mean, how can you take such a long cock?

''No, no, no. Good little whores don't gag. Miss Alyssa should have taught you that, bitch.''

He took it out of my mouth.

''Now ask politely to have it in your mouth again, and promise not to gag.''

''Daddy, could you please put your beautiful cock back in my mouth. I promise not to gag.''

''Sure, baby.''

And he shoved it right back in my mouth. I gagged again.

''Ok, Daddy is disappointed in you. I will be softer for this time, but you better be prepared next time. This cannot happen everytime. Little whores like you should know better, got it?''

I nodded. I felt like I was failing a test, which made me sad.

He started fucking my mouth, but didn't put all of his cock in my mouth. I did much better. I looked up and he seemed happy. He fucked my mouth for about 3 minutes, and then told me to get up.

He pushed me on the bed, face first. I was bent over as I felt him tear up my panties. He removed my skirt.

''Do you have real titties, bitch?''

''Not yet, Daddy. But I will get some.''

''Good girl. Then keep you bra on for this time. But when you get your real ones, I will want you completely naked, got it?''

''Yes Daddy.''

''Where's your lipstick?''

''In my purse, on the chair.''

He walked to the chair and came back with my purse. He took the lipstick out of it, turned my head to its side, and wrote something on my forehead.

He took my little mirror out of my purse and put it in front of my face. I read the word SLUT.

''This is what you are, little bitch.''

He put his large hand behind my neck and pushed my face against the mattress. I then heard him spit a few times, and felt the pain, as he pushed his large black cock deep in my pussy.

''Little sluts like you love black cocks. You crave it, you dream about it! You spend all day thinking about how to get the next one in one of your slutty holes. You are here, on this Earth, to take black cocks. And from now on, anytime I want to have mine in one of your little tight holes, all it will take is one call or text to your Mistress and you will be here, begging for my meat, crying to have me bend you over and fuck you.''

Daddy had one hand on my waist and one on the back of my head. He was fucking me hard, and deep. I imagined that it would really hurt tomorrow morning, because the pain was immense in real time. I had tears in my eyes.

''Moan for me little bitch.''

I started moaning for him.

As he was still fucking my pussy, I heard the door open. From the corner of my eye, I saw Miss Alyssa walk in, and I heard someone else. I then felt Daddy push me a little more towards the side of the bed, so that my face was sticking out on the left side. I then saw another huge dick. It was Elijah's.

''That's right, slut. Take my cock while Calvin fucks your pussy.''

I saw Miss Alyssa get closer. She had her cock in her hand. She was stroking it.

''They will both shoot their loads in you, my love. You're doing so good. Mistress is proud of you!''

Calvin was pounding me harder, while I had about three quarters of Elijah's cock in my mouth. It was really hard to focus. I didn't know what was going on anymore. I basically felt like a rag doll being fucked in both holes.

''Daddy will cum in your pussy soon, baby. Are you ready for it?''

''Yeah, I'm close too man. Where do you want me to shoot my load? Face or mouth?''

''Spray it on her face man. She'll look amazing.''

And like in the movies, they both reached orgasm at the same time. I felt Daddy tense up and shoot a huge load in my pussy, while Elijah shot his all over my face. I had cum in my eyes, on my cheeks, lips and some in my wig.

I heard Calvin talk to Mistress.

''Yeah Aly, your turn sweetie!''

And then I felt hot juices hit my back and my ass cheeks. Mistress had jerked off and shot her load all over me too.

Elijah pushed his cock back in my mouth, and told me to squeeze my lips tight around his cock. I felt and tasted the remaining cum in my mouth.

''Swallow it baby.''

Calvin then came around, and pushed his cock in my mouth.

''You know the drill, bitch.''

I did the same for his cock and swallowed it as well.

And Mistress then came, her beautiful cock facing my mouth.

She looked down at me and smiled.

''Fuck, I'm so fucking proud of you sweetie. You did so fucking good!''

She then pushed her cock slowly between my lips. I loved her so much. Tasting her was a true reward. I swallowed her cum as well.

Daddy then turned me around, on my back. He looked at me and smiled.

''I think you girls should stay here for the night. Let's take a shower and cuddle. Everybody good with that? I do cool a mean brunch!''

Miss Alyssa smiled.

''Of course we're okay with that, love. Right Danielle?''

''Yes Miss, that would be great!''

I was tired but in some way, I felt that I had truly served my purpose. I was a little slut and I had managed to please and serve many people today.

I was happy to stay for the night.

But I also knew that I needed some rest. After all, I had new running gear to try in the morning.

12