All Comments on 'Miss Amy'

by CaliforniaEveryman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Nice story, so she was a little sore the next morning, there's not many of us who haven't felt like that, or walked a bit funny as well, but given the evening she had, it was well worth while and will never forget those guy's, the same as they will never forget her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: Angry anonymous

Anonymous, this is fantasy you moron, not reality. Get over it. By how angry you seem to have got, I’d hasten a guess that you’ve probably been cheated on by your partner/s in the past, but not all of us have that emotional baggage and most of us can separate reality and fantasy. If you only like ultra realistic scenarios, then an Erotic FICTION site is probably not for you. Calm down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re: Re: Anonymous

Angry ? What are you talking about ? She said she was sore like miss Amy was , and I detect no sarcasm or anger in the words she used . So what are you talking about ? On to the story . California Everyman this is coming from a Kansas Noman , lol , what a piece of literary genius ! This story captured my attention , as well as other non descriptive things of mine ! I normally don’t care for this type of story but had read your other works , which were so good I couldnt resist reading this one as well . When I saw ,early on, where this was heading towards I quit reading and started on an entirely different authors story , but my mind kept returning to this story , so much so that I pulled it back up and finished it . You are a great author , who’s work is so well written and insanely erotic , that I would call it erotic literature as opposed to a porn story . Loved it !

Campus77Campus773 months ago

Every boys/mans fantasy is his sexy teacher. Lots of stories on Lit with this theme. Actually I thought this was better than most. The NDA was a good trick and worked well into the tale. Everyone had a good time and that was most important for me. I'll read some more of your posts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous