Miss Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the chores ordered involved getting another drink for the winner, until Amy won a hand and Tim owed her a favor. She grinned devilishly at him, and when he muttered "fucking mopping..." she knew that he remembered. She had other plans for him, however. She took a deep breath before continuing. If the shirt was a line that couldn't be uncrossed, this one was the Grand Canyon.

"Tim," she ordered, "get down on your knees and give me a foot massage under the table." The boys all laughed at their mate's mild humiliation, but when he crawled under the table, he realized that his head would be between Miss Amy's legs.

This hadn't escaped Amy's attention, and as soon as Tim was underfoot, she spread her legs and lifted her skirt surreptitiously. None of the other boys could see from their angle, but Tim now had an unobstructed (although darkened) view of Amy's smooth, shaven pussy. She was heated and wet, and she felt like her pussy must be throbbing visibly with how aroused she was, surrounded by these mostly naked men and the center of their attention. As they played out the next hand slowly, Amy was shocked to feel breath on her lower lips, and then a light kiss. This boy had more nerve than she had thought! She reached her hand down and tangled her fingers in his hair. He began to pull back, assuming he was in trouble, when she pulled his hair toward her instead. He eagerly began kissing her pussy, although he was not very skillful. She pushed his head further and ground her pussy against his face quietly before the hand ended.

"Okay Tim, you may get up now. It looks like Derek is going to owe me a favor instead." Tim popped up, oblivious to the shine on his face from Amy's pussy, and grinning from ear to ear. Amy made Derek give her a back rub, but this time she simply enjoyed the relaxation rather than teasing him like she had with Tim. Marcus lost his boxer-briefs, revealing a very nice thick cock that was already dripping with desire for Amy, and then Big Mike lost and Amy had another decision to make.

She looked around the room, all eyes locked onto her and all breath drawn in anticipation. All twelve boys on the team, many of whom she hadn't even met yet, had stripped off some level of clothing and were surrounding the table in either underwear or completely naked. Every cock in sight was hard as a rock, and every eye was glued to Amy's breasts, lips, eyes, stomach, legs, and red heels.

"Big Mike," she almost whispered, "come over here. I want you to describe me physically. Tell me what you see and what you like." He opened his mouth to respond, but she cut him off. "And stroke your cock while you tell me."

You could hear a pin drop in the breathless room. She relaxed in her chair, giving the boys a great view of her full breasts and aroused nipples, and pointedly stared at Big Mike's large dick, drinking it in with her eyes. It was a beautiful cock, and she sighed just a bit when he started stroking it for her and describing her beauty.

He started quietly, complimenting her long black hair and her lips. His eyes, however, were locked a bit lower than her lips, and his breathing and stroking belied what he was really focused on. She breathed deeply, giving him a show, and watched with him as her nipples hardened under his gaze until they felt like diamonds. She parted her lips and gazed at his perfect cock, which was now painfully erect. A drop of precum was forming as he described her hips, and she reached towards it with one fingertip. His breath caught mid-sentence, and she looked up and winked before pouting and sitting up dramatically.

"Mike, you were supposed to keep talking! I'm disappointed. Go sit down." He groaned but obeyed, and she felt a little bad for leaving him so blue-balled. Not likely that it would stay that way long, though, she mused. She blew him a kiss and winked as he sat down, before grabbing the cards and slowly shuffling. "Well boys. It looks like I'm the only one with something to lose. What should we do?"

She loved being the center of all of their attention, knowing that she had all of them wrapped around her little pinky. If she dealt, they would play. If she stopped, their night would end. If she wanted them to literally clean the house... She continued shuffling, pushing her breasts together every time she brought the deck together.

Surprisingly, it was Derek that spoke up, shyly. "We could play one last hand, all in."

Amy was intrigued. "Why would I play all in?"

"Well," Derek answered, "I think that you're pretty excited right now too. So, I'm proposing that if we win, you lose the skirt and we finally get to see that beautiful body." He paused here and looked around. "But if you win, you get five slaves at once."

She involuntarily bit her lip as she thought it over. "How about this. I'll play you one hand. If you win, I'll dance naked for you boys, one song, and then the party's over." The boys were excited, but their faces fell slightly at the talk of the party ending.

"But if I win... ALL of you..." she looked around the room, making eye contact with each boy, "will be my servants for the rest of the night."

Derek looked at the rest of the boys, and then simply said "Deal."

Amy dealt the cards, and with the bet already made, the round went quickly. Amy laid down her three aces confidently, but Derek grinned. He placed a king, then a second, then a third... but his other two cards were garbage and he laughed as he congratulated her. "I guess you win, Miss Amy."

She stood up with a grin and said "Okay, boys. Line up for the milf. I want to see what I've won." The boys hurried over, all twelve standing straight and trying to puff out their chests for her.

"Naked. Now." Her orders were terse, but delivered with a smile. The few boys who hadn't yet fully stripped did so quickly. She walked behind the line of young men, tracing a single fingernail across each of their shoulders and backs as she spoke. "So if I understand, we've all signed something saying that nothing from tonight leaves this room?"

The boys all eagerly answered yes, and she repeated her walk in front of them, tracing their muscular chests this time. "And I'm fully in charge, and you all will obey WHATEVER I order?" More eager nods and affirmatives.

She walked to the door and placed her hand on the knob. "And we agreed that I could stop anytime with no hard feelings?" The boys grudgingly said yes, and she saw some faces fall... until she double checked the lock and returned.

This time as she walked she extended her hand and brushed her fingertips across the navels of the young men, taut with muscle. She grinned as each of them flinched, hoping her hand would drift lower, and watched their cocks each spring just a bit as her hand left them. Then she walked behind them, tracing their youthful butts, making a few of them jump. The only sounds were ragged breathing and the click of her heels. As she circled back around to the front, she pointedly stared at each youthful dick, all straining and erect in front of her. "Okay, boys... on your knees!"

She didn't really have anything in mind yet, other than toying with these muscular bodies as long as she could. But when they all eagerly dropped to their knees, she remembered Tim's boldness earlier. She walked up to him and abruptly turned around and shoved his face into her ass. She lifted the skirt to cover his head also and simply commanded "Lick."

God she loved the energy of youth. The boy attacked her pussy, stabbing his tongue in and doing everything in his power to drink her up. She was almost knocked over by his energy, and although his technique was terrible, his eagerness made up for it. She looked down at his throbbing cock, and after a minute of fellatio, decided to reward him. She turned and backed away a step, revealing his smile- the boy thought he was in heaven already. She gently nudged his cock with her heel, then rubbed both sides, one at a time. He looked like he might cum any second, so she ordered him to stand. Although she had teased Mike earlier, she still hadn't touched any of their dicks... a fact of which the boys were all painfully aware. As Tim stood, she circled behind him and pressed her breasts into his back. Her hands played with his chest, then moved down to his abdomen, before teasing his pubic hair. He was all-out panting at this point, and his cock was twitching and throbbing with a life of its own. She whispered into his ear "You're cleaning this up later" and then finally wrapped her fingers around his firm cock. Her silken hands were the best thing he had ever felt, and the young man closed his eyes in pleasure. She pumped slowly, trying to let him last at least a minute, but when he tensed up she started stroking him from behind in earnest, and seconds later his hot young cum erupted from his shaft. She continued stroking through his orgasm, slowing as he slowed, and he almost fell over when she stepped back.

The energy in the room had clearly shifted. Up till this point, it could have been a dream. Miss Amy could have been pranking them, or setting them up for disappointment. But when Tim's cum hit the floor, everything became real. The boys' wildest dreams were coming true tonight.

Amy was already planning what to do with each boy, as she circled in front of them once again. She had teased Big Mike earlier, and wanted to relieve his frustration next. To be honest, she was very much hoping to experience his girth, but knew that he wouldn't last if she fucked him now. She ordered him forward, and stood in front of him while he knelt. "Take off my skirt," she began, then slapped his hand as he reached for her. "With your teeth."

He grinned up at her, his beautiful cock erect in her periphery, and moved his lips to her waistline. Instead of going for her hem, he lightly kissed along her waistline a few times, then grabbed her hem and pulled down. Each hip was revealed an inch at a time, until he was treated with a few of her excited pussy. She stepped out of her skirt and into a position straddling him, and he licked her pussy with a strong but patient tongue. This boy clearly knew what he was doing, unlike Tim. With a cock like that, she shouldn't be surprised he was more experienced. This was going to be fun.

She felt a flush creeping up from her pussy to her chest, and stroked her own breasts with a sigh. She wasn't ready to cum yet, but that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy it immensely. With another sigh, she told Mike to stand. His cock brushed her pussy on the way up, and she involuntarily shivered. She wrapped her hand around his dick and leaned in to kiss his neck, breasts brushing his chest.

"Oh, Miss Amy..." he moaned. She grinned up at him, and whispered into his ear "Don't you mean Miss Milf?"

He smiled and closed his eyes. With her other hand she scooped a single drop of pre-cum from his throbbing head, and when he opened his eyes again, she tasted him from her fingertips. That was enough to drive him over the edge, and he erupted with a groan, spasming in her hand. She lightly squeezed his balls and continued to stroke lightly, whispering to him as he came, "you're going to be the first one in my pussy tonight." His eyes flew open, and her gentle smile met his as she backed away.

"Okay, boys." She said forcefully. "As much as I've had fun tonight... I don't want to be here till dawn." Except the two that had already cum, the boys expressed their disappointment with groans and whining. "SO," she continued over them...

"Who wants to feel Miss Amy's lips on their cock?"

The room erupted in cheers, as she squatted down in front of the last boy in line. She rubbed her pussy as she took his dick in her mouth, in part because she ached for a good touch, and in part because she knew the visual would drive the boys crazy. She hadn't even caught this boy's name, and it made her tingle with excitement to think that she was going to make him cum without even an introduction. She felt him start to twitch as he said "I'm gonna cum"

She pulled off and jacked him onto her tits as she looked up into his eyes. His cum hit her forcefully, hot and plentiful, and she feigned a shocked gasp for his benefit. He thanked her as she moved down the line. Each young man was just a cock to her now, and she worked down the line easily. These boys had been building up all night (and most of them much longer), and by the end of the line her chest was a white, dirty mess. This was the sluttiest thing she had ever done, and she felt so alive. She was panting with excitement herself, and had nearly made herself cum a few times from rubbing her pussy while panting. She looked up at the last boy, and took his cock all the way in- probably this boy's first deepthroat of his life. She suppressed her gag reflex and held herself there, twitching as a small orgasm came beneath her moving fingers. It was barely an orgasm, more of a foreshadow of her night to come. She pulled off just in time, as Derek's cock blasted hot cum over her. She didn't think to aim him at her tits like she had the others, and his cum hit her lips and chin, surprising her.

She looked up at him and licked him off her lips, making him sigh, before standing. "Okay, boys. This night has been incredible. I hope you all feel properly congratulated," she smiled and paused while they all clamored to thank her. "Now most of you need to clean up this mess." She looked pointedly at Tim, and the boys knew that she meant more than just the beer bottles scattered across the room.

"Marcus, Mike, and Derek. Come to the bedroom with me." The three young men jumped up, and followed her as she sashayed down the hall. She had kicked off her heels some time ago, although she couldn't remember quite when. She reached back and grabbed both Marcus and Derek by the dick, literally dragging them into the bedroom for dramatic effect. Of course they would have followed her anyway, but she had always wanted to do that.

She led all three to the master bedroom, where she had luckily changed the bedsheets before relaxing earlier. Still, she didn't want to crawl into bed just yet, covered in so much cum it was literally dripping off of her with each step. She headed straight to the bathroom and turned on a steaming shower. The boys, still naked, tried to all come in with her, but she stopped them with a giggle.

"Umm boys, I don't think we're all gonna fit. So..." she cocked her head thinking.

"Marcus, come in with me. You two stand here," she pointed to the other side of the glass, where they'd be able to see each other clearly, "and stroke those beautiful dicks for me." Although Big Mike and Derek were a bit disappointed, she was sure they'd forgive her before the night was over. They both stood, stroking as ordered, as Marcus stepped behind her in the shower. She wiggled her ass into him, feeling his strong rod between her cheeks, and he reached down to play with her pussy. She studied his strong arms as they wrapped around her tiny (in his arms) body, relishing the contrast between his dark skin and her pale breasts, tummy, and thighs. He dipped one strong finger into her pussy, and she moaned as she leaned back against his chest, the hot water washing the evening's activities off her breasts.

He let his fingers work for a minute or so, enjoying the relaxing tempo they had found. She started rubbing her ass up and down, sliding up his hard shaft, but decided to give him a little better angle. She reached behind herself and grabbed his shaft, eliciting a little gasp, while rocking up to her tiptoes, then slid him to between her legs, with her pussy resting on his shaft. She started rocking back and forth, jacking him off with her pussy without letting him inside. He had a little more stamina than the rest of the boys that night had shown, but it wasn't long before he was panting and mauling her breasts. She loved his excitement, and squeezed her thighs together around him, never stopping her subtle rocking. She could feel his ridges between her lips, and the sounds of their movement and the water was driving her crazy. Marcus started earnestly fucking her thighs (she was sure he wanted more, but at least he was controlled) and soon groaned and released a flood of cum against the shower wall.

Amy smiled, content in her work if not fulfilled yet, as the young man spasmed behind her for a minute, and then seemed to melt over her, gently wrapping her in his strong arms. She stayed like that for another minute, then quietly instructed him to go and oversee the cleaning in the living room, leaving her alone with Derek and Big Mike. The young man stopped at the shower door and turned back to her, eyes wanting to say more than his lips did. All his words said were "Miss Amy? Thank you," but Amy knew that what he meant was that he would never forget tonight, and the moments they shared.

"Thank you, Marcus." She playfully nudged him out of the shower, and quickly ran a loofah over the rest of her body before turning off the water. She stepped out and surveyed the two young men, eagerly drinking in her dripping form while slowly stroking their cocks to keep them hard. She wrapped a towel around herself, and dropped to a squat in front of them, making a show of carefully inspecting each of their dicks. Big Mike sure wasn't any smaller for having cum once already; if anything, his thick cock looked maybe even a bit longer. She had guessed eight or nine inches in her head before, now she was sure he was at least nine. And from the way his large hand had to stretch to reach around it, she felt sure that she would be stretching quite a bit tonight as well. Derek was maybe a bit more manageable, a nice solid six inches, and girthy enough to satisfy her on a normal day. Maybe not like the monster next to his, but certainly enough to get the job done.

Amy playfully leaned in, close enough that Derek could feel her breath on his cock, but her lips didn't quite make contact like he was longing for. She took a single finger and pressed the tip of his cock up until it rested against his abdomen, pretending to carefully examine his balls. Then she made a circle of her thumb and middle finger, and slowly dragged it from the tip of his cock to the base, where she held for a second. A drop of precum peeked out of his slit, and she gently reached the tip of her tongue out to lick it up. She looked up and him and winked, then quickly took his tip into her mouth and swirled her tongue around him once before pulling off with an audible pop. He almost collapsed when she pulled away, poor boy.

She moved over to Mike, and this time was a little less of an act. She certainly wasn't a virgin when she had met her husband, but she had never seen a cock like this in real life. She was going to enjoy tonight, that was for sure. She gently wrapped her hand around the tip of his cock, and stroked him slowly until he was hard as a rock again. She then copied her examination of his balls, this time stroking up and down with an open hand rather than pressing a finger like she had with Derek. To be honest, she needed more than a finger to hold up the weight of Mike's hefty cock. She leaned in and kissed Mike's full balls, taking one into her mouth and moaning. His hand found the back of her head, but she reminded him with a very light nibble who was in charge tonight. Her full lips returned their attention to Mike's shaft, starting with a light kiss on the tip, then taking him into her mouth and then her throat, tongue moving beneath his shaft the entire time. When her eyes started watering she pulled back slowly, and giggled internally to see that she had barely taken more than half of this magnificent cock.

"Mmm" she murmured, then stood and walked to the bed, confident that the boys knew to follow. She dropped the towel as she walked, and the boys' stares were glued to her ass until she turned around. In spite of tonight's activities, they both started at being "caught", which made Amy giggle a little. She instructed Mike to lie down, and straddled his face. She patted the bed in front of her, directing Derek to sit down as well, and when Mike started to reach to stroke his cock she slapped his hand away. He reached up for her hips instead, and pulled her pussy down to his lips as she sank her own head into Derek's lap. Mike's tongue licked gently inside of her, tracing from inside her to her clit, and back down over and over again. She worked on Derek's cock slowly, making sure that he couldn't quite cum, but was right on the edge for as long as he could take. Up and down she slid her lips slowly, but every time he started to tense up she would pull off, and simply blow on his tip infuriatingly. One time he reached down to hold her head still, but when she pulled completely off and simply rode Mike's face in front of him, he gave up and apologized.