Miss Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ordered Mike up, but told him to keep licking her, from behind this time. She was on all fours, pussy aching for his thick young cock, and lowered her head to Derek once more. She didn't watch a lot of porn, but the idea of a "spit roast" had always excited her like nothing else, and she knew what she wanted tonight. Mike started licking her pussy again, and after a few moans, moved up to her asshole. She loved the feeling of his soft tongue caressing her there, and let out a louder moan against Derek's cock, now swallowed fully in her sensual lips. She pulled off and fondled his balls, while instructing Mike behind her.

"Fill me up, Mike. I want to feel that incredible dick inside me."

Mike lined up his cock, then took just a second to take in the beautiful view in front of him. The teacher he had dreamed about was on all fours, shapely ass up in the air for him. Her shaven pussy was literally dripping and throbbing for him, her breasts were swinging beautifully within reach, and her head was bobbing on another cock looking more gorgeous than ever. Even his dreams of this moment hadn't lived up to the reality unfolding in front of him. He lined up the tip of his massive cock with her hot, open slit, and when she moaned "please" he slid inside of her easily.

The first few inches were easy; if he had thought she was dripping outside, inside she was a flood. He felt the velvety smooth walls of her pussy stretch to take his girth, and the warmth of her was incredible. He pushed in a few inches, and she moaned like he was giving her the whole thing. He pulled back until just the tip was in, then pushed into her again slowly. He was trying to give her a chance to adjust to him, but she was bucking like they had been going for hours already. In a sense, he guessed they had. She looked back into his eyes, and mouthed "fuck me" before returning her attention back to the young man in front of her.

Now Amy was ready to make him cum, and she started really bobbing her head, pulling off every few times to run her tongue all over Derek's cock. He was moaning in no time, and Amy played with his balls, readying him to cum. She pushed her ass back in time with Mike's thrusts, confident that she was giving these boys the show of their life. She wasn't wrong.

Derek warned her that he was about to cum, and she moaned her assent and returned to bobbing on his dick, one hand coaxing his balls and the other wrapped on the base of his shaft. When he whispered "oh fuck..." she took him deep and sucked hard, the first jet of cum blasting against the back of her throat. She let Mike's thrusts set her minimal movement on Derek's cock while he came, shot after shot of cum filling her mouth with warm, salty pleasure. She kept her mouth on him and gently worked his balls, milking every drop of cum out of him. When he finally relaxed, spent, she pulled off him and pushed up so they were face to face. Then she opened her mouth, one little drop of cum escaping her lips, swallowed, and showed him again. She had never acted like this before, but those porn girls sure knew what worked- even though he had literally just finished cumming, Amy swore she saw Derek's cock twitch with that show, and he sighed happily when she licked the escaped drop with a smile. Mike continued his fucking from behind her, and she reached back to spread her ass for him with one hand.

Her pussy was coating Mike's shaft beautifully; it looked like he had already cum, but it was all her juices, sweet and fragrant. He had still only gotten about two thirds of the way into her when she moaned "Oh fuck, I've never felt this full before."

With a smirk, he asked her "Are you ready for the whole thing?"

She looked back, her eyes very slightly alarmed, and gasped "What the fuck do you mean the whole thing?" She tried to look at his shaft penetrating her, but from this angle couldn't see anything.

He slowed, and on his next thrust instead of stopping where he had, he pushed forward slowly, his girth and length stretching the limits of Miss Amy's tight pussy. He got all but an inch in, feeling her wiggle and arch to try to take him, before she squirmed forward gasping. "Fuck... lie down again." He did as instructed, and she mounted him again, but this time over his pelvis rather than his face.

Her breasts swung gorgeously in front of him, and he reached up to pull her nipples while she held her pussy over his cock. She moaned with each pull, and when he barely twisted both at the same time, she sunk her beautiful pussy down onto his cock. At this position she could control the penetration, and she rocked back and forth a few times, then up and down until she was again taking about six inches of his glorious cock. She threw her head back as his hands worked on her breasts, and her bounces turned deliberate as she struggled to take his last few inches. Her cervix was taking a beating, and she knew she would be walking sore tomorrow.

Finally the orgasm that had been building inside her all night began to feel closer and closer. She had had a small orgasm from her own hand earlier, but that was more like an appetizer than the real thing, and she had a feeling this one would be the main course and dessert all in one. She reached down and rubbed her clit while she continued bouncing up and down, each bounce taking another millimeter of this beautiful dick. Each bounce bringing her closer to orgasm. She felt the familiar heat rising from her pussy to her navel, then her chest, and was sure her cheeks were flushing as she panted. Mike's hands left her breasts and gripped her hips instead, gently pushing her down with each thrust. She was surprised to feel another pair of hands replace them- she had almost forgotten Derek was even there, mind so focused on the pleasure building inside her and the cock filling her from below.

Derek was good with his hands, and each pull of her nipples timed with her rubbing of her clit, and Big Mike's powerful thrusts from below. She felt Mike's pubic hair finally brushing her inner thighs, and with a quiet scream dropped down the last inch onto Mike's lap, finally taking all of his monster dick inside of her. She was full in places she didn't even know existed, and his girthy cock was stretching her in all the right places. She bounced up and down feverishly now, hair flying everywhere, Mike thrusting up into her every time she slammed her hips down onto him, and her moans got louder and louder as she felt the orgasm rushing through her body. She dropped herself down hard with a scream, impaling her pussy on Mike's throbbing member, and came harder than she ever had before. The night's buildup, the huge cock inside her, Derek's hands on her breasts and Mike's on her hips... it all combined into one mind blowing orgasm. Her body went stiff for a second, then started to quake with tiny shivers on Mike's dick, then erupted into full spasms as her vision saw stars, then went from white to black, pleasure so intense that she couldn't process anything else. Waves and waves of it crashed over her, and she found that her body was rocking in time with these waves, pausing to spasm after each, pussy clenching and unclenching around this hot iron shaft buried inside her. Her scream turned back into whimpers and she bounced feverishly on Mike's cock again, milking every ounce of pleasure from him that she could.

Amazingly, he still hadn't cum; it was his second time that night, but she was sure that his youth would have overcome his stamina. She guessed that being an athlete helped with that, in hindsight. Still reeling from pleasure, Amy was surprised to feel Derek spread her ass behind her, and shocked at his brazenness when his fingers started rubbing against her asshole. Her juices had been flowing all night, and there was certainly enough lubrication for his fingers to slip easily inside her. If she thought she was full before, this was a new level. His fingers felt amazing inside her, and when they retreated and were replaced by his tip on her rosebud, she leaned forward to invite him in. Mike paused for a second to allow Derek in from behind, and as his tip slid into her without much trouble, she moaned in pleasure. The next few inches hurt a little as she was, yet again, stretched beyond what she knew she could take. But it was a delicious pain, and only for a moment. Her body soon adjusted, and Mike was smart enough to hold still while she was adapting to this new lovely intruder. Luckily Derek was fairly average sized (maybe a bit long, but not terribly wide), and she soon found a rhythm rocking back onto his dick, filling her ass while Mike filled her pussy.

When Mike slowly started thrusting again, Amy yelped in surprise, and both boys paused afraid they had hurt her. She groaned "don't stop" and was surprised to find that she was ready to orgasm again almost immediately. The boys picked up their pace inside her, and she locked eyes with Mike and didn't look away. He was definitely close too, and from Derek's breathing it sounded like he was too.

In fact, Derek was the first to cum, despite cumming twice already that night. Amy's ass was too tight for him to handle, and he let out a "Fuuuuuck Miss Amyyyyyy" trailing off as his cock spasmed inside her. She had never felt a man cum in her ass before, and the warmth and surprising pulse of it sent her right to the brink of orgasm.

It wasn't quite the fairy tale double-orgasm she was dreaming about, but Mike's timing was pretty damn close. She felt his cock swell inside her, and began rubbing her clit furiously to catch up. He tensed up, trying to hold back, and she actually came first, before he could. This time she continued to rock through her orgasm, both dicks still buried in her to the hilt, feeling every inch of them sliding slightly in and out with her movements. As she started to come down, Mike roared and came with a hard thrust up, pinning her hips down with his strong hands. She was powerless to move off of him (not that she wanted to) and he blasted jet after jet of hot, powerful cum inside her, each splash against her cervix filling her up until she felt she couldn't bear any more. He must have cum for a full minute, and when he finally relaxed his grip on her hips, he remained buried deep inside of her. She slumped forward, spent, and heard Derek's cock literally pop out of her asshole. She let out a little giggle, and rested her head on Mike's shoulder. He was panting like he ran a marathon, and she grinned to know that she had worn out not just Mike, but essentially the whole basketball team. Milf material for sure.

Derek got up to shower, and after a few minutes of snuggling, Mike also rose and headed to the bathroom. When Derek dressed, now looking awkward and shy, Amy simply waved and blew him a kiss from the bed. He reached into his pocket and pulled out her panties (she had forgotten that he had won them hours ago), inhaled once to tease her, and then winked as he left blushing, her panties in hand.

Mike came out from the bathroom and dressed before laying down next to her. "Is everything okay?" he asked with a sweet concern.

She looked up at him and said "Everything was wonderful. Goodbye, Mike."

He got the hint and stood up to leave, but stopped with the door open. "Miss Amy?"

She looked at him with a tired smile, and he started to say something, but seemed to think the better of it and simply continued, "Thank you. I will never forget tonight. None of us will."

Amy closed her eyes, and drifted off for a few minutes. When she awoke, she threw the bedsheets and bathroom towels into the laundry, which she would finish some other time. The boys had done an incredible job cleaning the main rooms, and if anything they looked nicer than when they had all arrived. She collected and put on her skirt and top, stuffing her bra and heels into her purse with the stack of non-disclosure agreements neatly lined up on the table. There was a small note which she scooped up as well, and headed to her car. As she drove home, she could feel the cum dripping out of her sore, abused, and fulfilled pussy and asshole as she read the boys' simple note:

"Miss Amy,

Thank you for the best night of our lives. You are the most beautiful woman we know, and we cannot express how lovely last night was. We will never speak of it to anyone, but please know, you have captured our hearts forever."