Miss Anderson's Tales: Tyler Pt. 01

Story Info
Miss Anderson, the young teacher subdues Tyler, the bully.
793 words
4.06
12.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Anderson entered the silent room serving detention. The students were wary. There were fifteen of them. It was already their second time this month and they risked suspension if they were detained for a third time. It was her first teaching gig -- she was just out of community college. Today was her first suspension supervision. It was usually seen as the favourite haunt of the older, stricter teachers, the ones that relieved stress by barking at students. However, the seniors' had their exams and all the oldest teachers had supervision duty. Only young, shy Miss Anderson was available. But it was also an opportunity. The biggest bullies of the batch lived for the detention classes. If you earned their respect, you earned the respect of all the kids. She was determined to make her mark.

"Look the stuck up missy is here. What she needs is a good fuck. That will loosen her up", whispered Tyler to his buddy James, who smiled.

Miss Anderson looked straight at Tyler. Her eyes and ears did not miss much.

"Stand up", ordered Miss Anderson.

Tyler was the jock of the class, muscular, tall, handsome and a bully but her barking voice scared him. Tyler stood up.

"Looks like we have a rebel here. You know the rules of detention right?"

"Ye...yes ma'am."

"Take this chalk."

Miss Anderson threw a piece of chalk. Tyler caught it.

"Now come here."

Tyler walked to the board.

"Write Anderson on the board."

There was pin drop silence. The room was holding its breath. Miss Anderson seemed angry and Tyler's whisper seemed to have set her off.

"Umm.. Ma'am?"

"I said write Anderson on the board."

"Okay."

Tyler put the chalk to the board.

A-N-D-E-R-S-E-N

Tyler looked at Miss Anderson expectantly. She stood up and gave him a tight slap.

Everyone gasped. Tyler felt the red mark of a hand on his face. He was numb and looked down at his feet.

"Cannot even spell my name correctly."

"You are going to pay for this bitch. My dad is good friends with the board. I'm gonna get you fucked up."

The class was tense. It was a show-down.

As if she had heard nothing Miss Anderson barked at Tyler's face, "Sit like a chicken."

"What? No."

"What did you say?"

"I won't sit like a chicken."

Miss Anderson slapped Tyler again, this time harder than the first time. She grabbed his tie and pulled him down. Tyler tried resisting but the tie gripped his neck like a noose. He sat down to ease the pressure.

Tyler looked up at Miss Anderson who still held his tie. In spite of the fact that he was being humiliated in front of all his classmates, for the first time he could see how ample Miss Anderson's boobs looked from below. He could imagine the softness of the boobs as he dug his face in them. Miss Anderson had quite the waist too. Her pencil skirt showed off the shape of her butt and the outline of the lingerie she was wearing. He lost his balance for a bit. But he caught sight of what lay under Miss Anderson's skirt. Her stockings went right upto her lingerie. His dick got hard.

As if reading his mind, Miss Anderson asked, "What are you thinking?"

Tyler turned red.

"Looks like you are embarrassed to be sitting like this on the floor in front of your friends. Let us solve that for you."

Miss Anderson pulled him by his tie behind her desk under the blackboard, so that he was hid from the general view of the class. As he moved sitting down, Miss Anderson did not miss the bulge in his pants.

"What are you all staring here for. Back to your lines!", she barked at the class.

Scared that even their class bully had been subdued, they focussed on their notebooks looking down.

Miss Anderson looked around the class. All the heads were turned downwards towards the desks. She turned towards Tyler. He was looking straight at her boobs transfixed. She gave him a coy smile. She put her hand on his head and pushed him under her desk. He crawled like Leo from the Wolf of Wall Street with his salivating tongue out and settled on his knees in front of Miss Anderson's desk. This was the closest he had ever been to her pussy. It smelt heavenly!

Miss Anderson spread her legs, pulling her skirt upward, exposing a fine satin black lingerie with designs along the edges. She pulled it down. Her pink pussy already a little wet from anticipation lay in full view of Tyler.

She pushed Tyler's mouth onto her pussy.

"Spell my name with your tongue."

To be continued