Miss Anne is in Control of My Cock

Story Info
Miss Anne in total control my orgasms.
2.3k words
4.09
22k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife walked into our house with a very beautiful woman. I was in the family room, relaxing as they walked in. My wife said to me "honey, this is Susie, a new friend of mine. "I got up, saying it was a pleasure to meet her.

We all sat down, talked for a bit and then my wife said to me "Susie is having real issues with her boyfriend. It seems like he believes he's should be in complete control of their lives, especially their sex life. I told Susie she didn't have to put up with that at all, that it's a woman's place to be in control, especially when it comes to sex, isn't that right honey."

I was not exactly sure where this was heading but I said yes dear. She then said, "so I invited Susie over today for a little demonstration and practice." And then without even a moment of hesitation she said, "take off all your clothes." I couldn't believe what she said, and I didn't respond immediately, which caused her to say "you know what happens with boys who don't follow instructions." It means no orgasm for me for at least 30 days.

I jumped up immediately and took off all my clothes, my fully erect cock sticking straight up. My wife walked over to me, wrapped her hand around my cock and asked me "who does this belong to?"

I responded as I must "the cock in your hand belongs to you Miss Anne."

She smiled saying "that's right, it does. Tell Susie, when was the last time this cock was allowed to shoot a wad of come?"

I always had to know exactly when my last orgasm was, down to the minute, so I responded, "13 days, 6 hours and 22 minutes."

She turned to Susie saying, "come on over Susie." Susie was now standing right next to me as Anne said "now what we're going to do is basically do whatever we want with our cock here. If for some reason the cock believes it might start shooting its wad, then it's my dear husbands' job to ask us to stop before it's too late." And with that Anne began to jerk my cock as well as play with my balls.

I'm usually pretty good at controlling my need to come but being put on display in front of Susie was new and very exciting so it wasn't long before I said "Miss Anne, please stop." She smiled, kept on going and I said urgently "your cock is begging you, please stop, please." 2 more jerks on my cock and she stopped.

Anne turned to Susie and said "OK, your turn to practice. Take hold of the cock and do it whatever way you think is best. The idea here is to get the cock as close as possible to shooting it's big wad of come, making my husband here to beg you to stop before it does. Just so you know, if the cock comes without permission, the punishment is the cock has to wait 45 days before it can come again and during those 45 days, the cock is jerked many, many times."

Susie had a very wicked smile on her face as she took hold of my cock and began to very slowly jerk it. Susie used an entirely different technique than Anne, kind of twisting her hand as she moved up and down my cock. In addition, she spends a fair amount of time right at the start of head of my cock, which is extremely sensitive and causes me to get very excited quickly. The first time I had to urgently asked her to stop saying quickly "Please Miss Susie, stop now, stop now, please, please, please." She sensed I was close and stopped right away.

Susie got good at bringing me very close to coming and stopping before I could. I was moaning constantly, my body right on the edge of coming. Anne was encouraging her, telling her what a great job she was doing and to really pay attention to the signs of pending orgasm as her boyfriend would have similar signs he was about to cum. I'm not sure how many times I almost came but it was more than 6 times.

Susie stopped again at my insistence and then Anne whispered something in her ear, causing her to smile. Anne then said, "we're thinking of letting the cock shoot its wad, what do you think?"\ I moaned saying "oh yes Miss Anne, your cock needs to cum, it's desperate to shoot a big wad of cum for you Miss Anne and Miss Susie."

Anne smiled said "well it's going to take quite a bit from you if the cock gets to cum. You wait here while we get some things ready in the bedroom. And don't you dare touch the cock, we'll call you when we're ready."

My cock was twitching just thinking about coming. It was about 5 minutes later than Anne called me into the bedroom, and of course I was still rock hard. When I got into the bedroom both Anne and Susie were on the bed, both completely naked with their legs spread wide. Anne said "I've told Susie how you've become an outstanding pussy licker that the cock rarely gets to fuck my pussy. I've told her that you're so good you can get me to come a half dozen times or more in one session. So we both decided we'd like you to bring us off with your tongue."

I was just about to start on Anne when she said "oh, one thing. You're not doing me and then Susie. You'll have to do us both at the same time and get us to both come at the same time if you want the cock to shoot its wad today." I had no idea how I was going to be able to do that but I was determined to try as I was now really frustrated by all the teasing of my cock.

I started with Anne first, knowing what would excite her. I got her quite excited and then switched over to Susie, who grabbed my head with both of her hands, pulling me into her pussy saying "oh god, this is so good, you are so much better than that idiot I'm dating." The thing was she had me in such a grip as I licked at her pussy and clit that I couldn't escape, resulting her having an orgasm and saying "oh yesssss, do me, oh god, yes. This is soooo good."

She finally let go of my head as she came down from her orgasm. Anne said "see, I told you he's good. Since we didn't come together, I need to catch up." Back between Anne's legs and because of all my experience I knew how to get her to come quickly but she was angry, pushing my head away saying "I will not be cheated, I'm not interested in a quickie and you know it. So unless you've decided the cock isn't going to shoot its wad today, I expect you to do me the way you know I like it, a nice slow build up to a high quality orgasm." And so I went back between her legs and really began to provide her with the kind of orgasm she was expecting.

I went back to Susie now, who had recovered from her first orgasm. I kind of had a sense of what it would take to bring her off and so I concentrated on bringing her along but not all the way. Once I thought she might be close, I quickly moved over to Anne who had recovered. After Anne has a really strong orgasm like the one she just had, she remains excited so it's easier to get her close to coming quickly.

I knew Anne was getting closer and but I was afraid Susie was coming down, so I switched back to Susie. Turns out watching me lick Anne kept her excitement up and so it didn't take too long to get her right to the edge. Back to Anne now, and I figured I could start Anne cumimg and then switch to Susie and get her to cum. Anne started moaning and her body started shaking so I knew she was cumimg. I left her pussy for Susie who was watching and I immediately started on her pussy. I was sure she was seconds away from coming but turns out I was wrong, it took more than a minute and by the time Susie was coming, Anne had stopped.

Anne looked down at my between Susie's legs and said "oh baby, so close, seemed like you were going to get us both cuming at the same time but not quite, Susie clearly came well after I was done."

I started pleading with her, saying "please Miss Anne your cock needs to cum. I'm afraid I must not get both you and Miss Susie to cum at the same time. Please Miss Anne, please let your cock shoot it's big wad of cum."

Miss Anne asked, " does the cock want to cum today?"

I bowed my head and saying "yes Miss Anne."

She said "then I guess you're going to have to try again. Who knows, maybe this time you'll be successful. Besides, it's only been 13 days since the cock got to cum, you've made it much longer than that, isn't that right?"

I've made it as long as 67 days without cuming and at that, I came without permission so I had to wait 45 days for the next one, and so I had responded "yes Miss Anne." I decided the best way to get them both to come at the same time was to very, very slowly bring them to orgasm and once they were both right on the very edge of orgasm, quickly flutter my tongue on their clits getting them both to come at the same time.

I started with Anne, working for very slowly, spending a great deal of time just teasing her clit, and then moving over to Susie, using a similar technique. Back and forth I went and I could sense that both of them were approaching orgasm and kind of frustrated that I wasn't bring them off. I kept this up for a good 10 minutes or more and finally I knew Anne was ready. A little bit more with Susie and I was convinced they'd both start cuming with my next licks of their clits.

I got Anne going first, an orgasm that starts slowly but really builds in intensity and then switched over to Susie, who I didn't waste any time, bring her to orgasm. I was amazed as both women were cuming at exactly the same moment, as I move back and forth keeping them cuming for over a minute. They both stopped cuming, with Anne looking down at me, smiling and saying "see baby, I knew you could do it. And just think, my cock gets to shoot it's wad after only 13 days."

I was so excited about being allowed to cum. Anne started jerking my cock when Susie said "there's something I once did with a guy that I found unbelievably exciting. He wasn't too thrilled about it though." Anne asked what and Susie said "watch." Susie had me lying on my back and then pushed my feet back towards my head. I happen to be very flexible and this resulted in my cock pointing down at my head, not even 6 inches away.

Susie then said to me "I'm going to jerk the cock and make it cum and you know what'll happen when you cum?"

It hit me immediately and all I could say was "oh my god."

Susie laughed saying "yep, you'll be cuming in your own mouth. Anne, hold his mouth open." Anne came around sitting next to me and I said "please no Miss Anne, I don't want to cum." Anne simply laughed, pinching my cheeks so my mouth would stay open saying "oh baby, I'm giving my cock permission to shoot its big wad of cum, don't you want it to cum?"

I moaned as my excitement was building but said "yes, yes, but no. Not on my face. Oh my god."

Anne simply said "enough. I've decided my cock gets to cum. Hold back as long as you can because when you do, my cock shoots a huge wad of cum and right now, it has 13 days of cum ready." Susie laughed as she kept jerking my cock.

I knew it wouldn't be too long and Susie could sense it, saying "he's ready Anne." and Anne said "not yet, hold back baby, hold back."

I moaned "I can't, please can I cum now Miss Anne, please."

Anne said "ok baby, let my cock cum." and not even 5 seconds later I started to cum. I watched as my cock head seem to swell to twice its size. The first spasm barely resulted in any cum but after that, my cock was out of control, spewing huge amounts of cum.

Over and over my cock shot it's cum, landing directly in my mouth and I couldn't believe how much cum was shooting out, into my mouth. Anne and Susie were laughing, with Anne saying "oh baby, I've never seen my cock shoot so much cum. That's a good boy." When I finally stop shooting cum, Anne said "not yet baby, don't swallow your cum yet. I want you to have a real good taste." About a minute later she let me swallow, which took 2 giant gulps.

Susie now visits at our place quite a bit. Anne makes me service both of them with my mouth and Susie, like Anne, is allowed to jerk my cock whenever they want, but only Anne is allowed to give me permission to cum. Most of the time I'm made to wait 21 days between orgasms as Anne feels that's when I shoot my largest load of cum, which they now make me shoot into my open mouth and swallow every time I cum.