All Comments on 'Miss Anne is in Control of My Cock'

by Pantieslave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting premise

C'mon guys, it's a FANTASY.

Had real potential, but lacked anything except getting naked, edging, licking pussies, cumming.

What about seeing how he reacted to Susie getting topless? Teasing him with them?

Asking how he liked them, and what he'd like to do with them? Then a little actual boob action?

How about some dialog during the edging? Did he like what was being done to his cock? Was it too fast? Too slow? How close was he to cumming?

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Unintentional ornot, that was hilarious. Just the thought that an author thinks this is a story actually makes me wonder what LW moderators are doing for screening these days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

so stupid why are you still with the whore time to move on there are women out there who will share a sex life with you not try and own you time to grow some balls and move on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why wasn't this is Fetish?

Hell, the title alone made that a no-brainer. If that wasn't enough, as I wrote this I glanced at the tags: cock control – female domination – submissive male. Those are Fetish, NOT Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Susie's boyfriend

Needs to put her in her place before she gets any stupid ideas about relationships. Anne and her husband are a fucked up example.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ridiculous garbage

Please do the readers the courtesy of posting this trash in FETISH where it belongs. How hard can it be to post this correctly? A simply awful story, filled with unlikable characters doing stupid things and spouting inane dialogue.

1 star

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

More classic femdom but he gets his so ultimately he’s making the choice to stay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous