Miss April Fyre

Story Info
1960s strip show opens a new world.
4.1k words
4.64
6.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An earlier version of this story was published in the 1990s. It has been altered, expanded, and re-edited for Literotica. It is, of course, fiction and all participants are of legal age. This new version is copyrighted as of 2020. I hope you enjoy it; if so, please let your vote show it as that's an author's only reward. RandyD1369

***

It was a very different world in the middle 1960s. Minimum wage was $1.25 per hour and if your needs were modest, a single person could live on that. If there were two incomes, a rarity in those days, it meant you were relatively well to do. I was in the building trades earning almost $5 hourly as the leading apprentice to an electrician and doing quite well. My then-wife, Amy, and I lived on the top left side of a four-plex. The couple across the hall were similarly situated.

The two couples of us spent a lot of time together. Brad and I often went fishing or hunting together. He sponsored me into a fraternal organization, I sponsored him into the Sportsman's Association. Amy, my wife, and Robin, Brad's, were always cooking together or doing something, so the doors between the apartments were seldom closed unless a couple wanted some "alone time," if you know what I mean.

This is the story of our first joint sexual exploration. I will never forget the first time I took my wife to see a strip show. We had been married for less than a year, and neither of us was very sexually experienced when we got hitched. I ate her pussy from time to time-badly, though I didn't know it then-and she would no more suck my cock than eat a raw worm.

When I got home from work that Friday, Amy had our dinner waiting.

"Would you like to go out tonight, Steve?" she asked.

"Sure, babe. What did you have in mind?" I responded expecting her to mention a movie she wanted to see.

"Robin told me about a strip show at the Barn. I'd really like to see one," she said blushing. "The whole idea of it turns me on something fierce."

.

"You won't have to twist my arm to get me to look at a naked woman. That's fine with me."

Robin and Brad were 20 and 21. Amy and I were 19 and 21. It was no surprise that Amy would want to go see something as exotic as a strip show in the company of a supportive friend like Robin. Robin was a petite woman, almost flat-chested, with long straight, dark hair. Brad was in construction as a junior apprentice carpenter, with huge muscles and a deep tan. His one fault was that he drank to excess. He never got mean, he just went to sleep.

At one time, I called myself "stocky," but the truth was that at 5'8" and 180 pounds, I was bordering on being fat. Luckily for me, most of it was in the chest, arms, and thighs, so it didn't look bad.

Amy was skinny with tits so big in proportion to all the rest of her that she looked like tits-on-a-stick with an explosion of blond hair on top as a decoration.

The four of us went to the Barn together. Brad tipped the doorman to get us a front table. I bought us a round of drinks, and then a second as they were watering the drinks more than usual.

The show started at 8:00. The manager made a big show of locking the door. Maybe it was so the police chief could save face, since he was sitting two tables behind us.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the manager began, "tonight we have some special entertainment for you. No one will be allowed to enter or leave and no more drinks will be served until after the show has ended, so grab your waitress while I'm still talking." He rambled on for a while to give the wait staff time to gather orders.

Brad quietly ordered another two rounds for our table.

"Remember, we like to provide you with the entertainment you want, so if you want more, applaud loudly enough for us to hear you." His next words were drowned out by the ovation. After a pause for quiet, he continued: "While we all like to think of ourselves as ladies and gentlemen, sometimes it's good to kick back and relax. Tonight, other than the locked door, there are NO rules. If you see it, and you like it, just applaud. If you DO it, and get applause, keep doing it; if you DON'T get any applause, stop.

"We are proud to present Miss April Fyre. Give her a big welcome and enjoy the show."

The applause went on for almost a minute until the house lights dimmed as the wait staff delivered their final drinks. Amy took hold of my arm, and nervously moved her fingers back and forth in the same place until I thought she might wear a hole in my shirt. I gently moved Amy's hand, and she downed one of her four drinks.

The music started from a scratchy record on a player. A spot light came on, focused on the face of an attractive redheaded woman of about 30. She was wearing a street-length jacketed gown of red velvet trimmed with white fur, long white gloves, and a matching red and white hat with a short veil. She twirled a feather boa as she strutted across the stage.

As our attention focused on Miss April, the room lights went from dim to off. My awareness stopped at the edge of the light, and I doubt Amy's went even that far from the dancer. There was a sense of privacy, as if the person next to you couldn't see what you were doing, and folks at the next table not only couldn't see, but wouldn't care.

During the first number, Miss April slowly removed her gloves, stroking her body with them, and tossing them out of the circle of light to stage left. She moved to the rhythm of the heavy beat, left, then right, dancing in a restrained way for the whole room. The veiled hat soon followed the gloves.

Amy was as mesmerized as anyone in the place. Amy tossed down her second drink in one gulp. As the lights went down when the tune ended, there was a roar of approval.

When the second song began, Miss April undid the top two buttons on her jacket and entered the audience for help with the rest. She leaned over our table to let Brad undo one and cop a quick feel of April's boobs. Robin gave him an elbow in the ribs with a laugh. Amy's breath was fast and shallow; she was rapt.

When the jacket was undone, April removed it and added it to the pile of gloves and hat. She danced back to our table and motioned for me to move my chair out. I did and she sat on my lap, facing Amy, wriggling her bottom in time to the music while I started to unzip her dress. She reached out and caressed Amy's face. Amy flushed with excitement, her eyes widening.

April blew her an air kiss and moved on. I brought my chair in closer to the table. Amy, sitting at my right side, leaned toward me, while still watching April.

"Shouldn't you keep your chair out in case she wants to come back?" she whispered. I shook my head "No." I really didn't want her or Robin to notice my erection.

April had worked her way to the police chief's table by the time she was almost out of the dress. She sat on his lap and wiggled until he was red in the face, then stood and reached down, massaging the obvious lump in his pants. The crowd applauded as she shook her fanny. The chief gave a sudden groan and lurched his crotch forward as the crowd roared its approval. The light dimmed as the song ended as if on cue.

Amy's widely opened eyes were bright with excitement as she watched April go back toward the stage in the dark. Amy reached out and touched April's arm as she passed us. April leaned down to hear Amy speak into her ear. She straightened with a smile and a nod and went up the stairs to the stage.

"What did you say?" I asked Amy.

"I invited her to join us after the show. We can talk and have some drinks."

Amy's hand fell off the table into my lap. She began stroking the length of my prick. Robin, sitting at my left, smiled a dirty little smirk as she watched. I looked her in the eye and smiled back. Brad was oblivious as he downed his third belt.

With the next number, April was back on stage wearing her boa over a corset, garter belt, panties, stockings, and high heeled black patent pumps. Amy couldn't take her eyes off April or her hand off my cock. Robin was trying to watch both. Brad got up to find the restroom.

April came down from the stage to find assistance in unsnapping her corset. Again, she motioned for me to move my chair, and resumed her seat on my lap. Her smile made it obvious she had noticed my erection.

"Goodness," she whispered in my ear, "did I do that to you? Or was it your wife?" I had no chance to reply. She leaned over to whisper in Amy's ear. She kept rubbing her butt across my engorged prick as she talked. Amy blushed and laughed, then hit my arm. I had the corset almost undone but April got up again. She turned her back on Amy and leaned way over to give me a deep tongue kiss while waving her ass in Amy's face. The crowd roared.

April moved on and I scooted my chair back in. Robin was sitting with her legs uncrossed, and I could almost see Heaven. Amy's hand went back to my prick, and this time, it was no accident. She was giving me a very slow hand job.

Robin was going cross-eyed trying to watch both Amy's hand on my cock and April.

April found another lap to sit on. She sat facing the man, humping her crotch against his, rubbing her corset-held boobs in his face. The audience roared for more. He put his arms around her, and while she gave him a kiss that went on forever, he took off the corset. A skimpy bra held her big tits from view. He kissed the top of each breast before he let her move to the next table.

April put her pump on the next man's groin and ordered him to unsnap her garters. He used both hands to do it right: Caress her thigh, touch her pussy and undo one of the four garter straps.

We all cheered, Amy as loud as anyone. She was squeezing my prick in time to the bump and grind of April's ass. Brad came back from the restroom. He took a pint bottle of whiskey from his coat pocket and refreshed all the drinks. Robin and Amy both downed one quickly. Brad had two.

April moved to a different man and let him roll down one stocking. He managed to rub her cunt before he got it off. She started to leave, grabbed his balding head and rubbed her pantie-clad pussy against it. We all cheered. Amy continued stroking my dick. Robin shifted her chair and spread her legs a bit more. I could now see the crotch of her panties and a few dark pubic hairs that had escaped. I found myself hoping that Brad would get so drunk I would have to help Robin put him to bed. And then, maybe I could help her to bed, too. What a hot little piece she was.

April danced her way back to our table. She raised her one stocking-clad leg and put her foot on the table in front of Amy. She smiled encouragement as Amy reached up to take off the stocking. The crowd applauded as Amy gently touched the inside of April's thigh, moved the back of her hand up to brush against April's twat, and started to roll down the stocking.

"With your teeth" commanded April. Like a person in a trance, Amy knelt and began to tug the stocking down with her teeth. People at nearby tables stood up to watch. Amy licked as she went, April humping her mouth. April ordered me: "Rub her pussy."

I got on my knees behind Amy and rubbed with both hands, the left from in front, and the right from behind and between her legs. Amy began to shake in the way that I knew meant she was having an orgasm. Her moans were easily heard over the music. The crowd roared. Robin laughed.

"If you think it's that much fun, you do it," April commanded Robin. Wistfully, Amy returned to her seat and Robin took her place. I started to return to my seat, too.

"Where do you think you're going? You have a job to do. Start doing it," she told me.

I began rubbing Robin's cunt just as I had Amy's. She felt like fire. I leaned forward to lick her neck and ear.

Robin groaned out an orgasm. Amy stared in open-mouthed rapture. The place went wild. Robin turned her face toward me and said softly "One of these days, you'll have to do me much better than that."

Amy was wide-eyed, cheering breathlessly, as April let Robin return to her seat. April gave me a wink before she moved back onto the stage. Brad was nodding slowly, his eyes half-closed. Robin sat looking at April, her parted legs pointed at me, clearly showing me her wet panty crotch. The spotlight went dark.

Wherever Miss April had learned to strip, she had been taught well. She hurried up the pace of the show. When she returned, she was clad in panties, bra, high heels, and boa.

She moved to the quicker beat with authority, like a woman speeding up her lover as her climax approached. Her previously longer, slower bumps and grinds were now shorter, faster, harder.

I moved my chair closer to the table so I could lean forward and get a better view. Robin moved her chair in, too, and her whole right leg was against my left. It felt like a line of fire from my hip to my ankle.

Amy also moved in, dropped her hand under the table, and unzipped my trousers. I didn't want to be seen, but I didn't want her to stop, either. Amy reached into my boxer shorts and worked my stiff cock out where she could give me a REAL hand job, her eyes still glued to April.

I figured "What is good for one is good for both," and dropped my hand into Amy's lap. I worked her skirt up and slid my middle finger into the side of her panties. Amy's mouth parted and she moved herself forward a little in the chair to give me better access. Her eyes never left April.

Brad was slumped over in his chair. He snored. Robin looked at him with disgust, slid her right hand under the table and onto my left thigh. She clearly felt Amy jerking me off, and whispered in my ear.

"Am I going to be left out?" she asked me.

I reached my left arm down and massaged her pussy, too. Robin's pussy was soaked; Amy's was gushing.

April moved offstage to work the audience. She sat on a lap to have her bra unsnapped, and then danced around with it loosely covering her tits. She returned to Amy. "It takes a woman's touch, Amy," she said.

Amy tenderly moved the straps down April's arms.

"You," April said to Robin "keep Amy's hand-warmer ready for her. Is that okay with you, Amy?"

I thought I would die of embarrassment. Of course April had noticed Amy giving me a hand job. Amy nodded uncertainly, and Robin began stroking my prick. April had a look of power on her face: She had just given my cock to another woman.

Amy got the bra off. April let her kiss each nipple before she showed them to the crowd. Then she had Amy suck them to make them hard. The applause was deafening. "I'll be back," she promised, dancing away. Amy sat and reached for my prick again. She put her hand over Robin's and suddenly looked at us with shock. Her face relaxed and smiled as she realized what had happened. She moved her hand to the top of my dick and the two of them jerked my cock together. I fingered both of their pussies.

April had a man pull her panties down from behind her, with his teeth. She kept ramming her ass into his face. He loved it. She stopped him with the back of her panties below her ass and the front still concealing her bush. She told him to lick her ass while she massaged his cock and balls.

He gave her long slow tongue strokes up her ass-crack. She unzipped his pants. He stopped licking and reached for her hand.

"No fair," we could hear April say, "You can see almost all of me, but I can't see hardly any of you." It was like throwing raw meat to a lion. Half the men in the audience stood and dropped their pants and shorts, me among them.

"Goodness," April said in an innocent voice, "did I do all that? Ladies, I'm going to need help handling the quarter-mile of dick in this room."

Couples were frigging each other everywhere in the dim room.

April came back to our table and appraised my naked lower half with a knowing smirk.

"Move your chair back, Amy's husband." I did. "You," she commanded Amy, "take off my panties." Amy did. April sat on my prick, engulfing it in her moist cunt. She smiled a lascivious smile, leaned back so her tits were pointed up at the ceiling and rocked furiously for a moment. I came with a roar. My spunk blasted forth like a geyser. I spasmed like a convulsive. I hammered my prick into her as I continued to blast sperm into her hot depths. Amy and Robin stared, entranced. The applause was like an explosion.

"Don't worry girls, there will be plenty for you," April said quietly. "I guarantee it." She danced away, naked, with my come dribbling down her leg. The lights went down.

From the darkened stage, April addressed the audience.

"I'm getting tired," she said loudly. "Have you had enough?"

"Hell, No!" we shouted back.

"I can't hear you!" she yelled.

"NO! WE WANT MORE!" we shouted. "MORE! MORE! MORE!" we chanted.

"Then, I'll need some help. What do you say, ladies? Will you help me?"

"YES!" was the resounding cry.

"Stand up if you'll help me."

Eight of the women in the crowd stood, Amy and Robin among them. April came down from the stage, gathered the ladies and led them to the back of the room. She spoke to them quietly for a minute, and then took them each to a different part of the room. Amy was in the back. Robin was near my table. April went back onto the stage.

"Each of these ladies has kindly offered to relieve me of the burden of having to dance for the whole room. Each one will dance in her section and do what she thinks I would have done. Remember that each is somebody's wife or date, and treat HER with the same respect you would treat ME with. On with the show."

Instantly, the music began again, and the house lights came on dimly. Each dancer swayed to the beat and began to shed clothing. The patrons made circles of their chairs for them to dance in. I tried to watch Amy with one eye, Robin with the other, and still remain aware of April. I gave it up to concentrate on Robin. I wanted a piece of her so badly I could smell my desire. And taste hers in the air.

There were four of us in Robin's group not counting her or the sleeping Brad, three men and a woman. Quickly, Robin shed all but her sopping panties and flimsy bra. We reached out to touch her body as she danced, rubbing whatever parts were closest. I noticed the woman paid special attention to Robin's tits. The song ended, but the house lights stayed up.

April went back stage for a moment, and returned with her feather boa over her naked body. She looked more naked with the boa than she had looked wearing nothing at all. The music resumed.

April came down from the stage and went from group to group. "Come on," she encouraged. "I don't want to be the only naked woman in the room." She would rub her tits or ass on one of the watchers, flick the boa like a whip at the dancers and move on to the next group.

Robin shed her bra. Her pancake-like boobs had nipples at least an inch long. She sinuously moved her hips to the beat and slid her plain white panties off. The junction of her legs was a forest of jet black hair that glistened with the sparkling diamonds of her love-lubricant. I reached out to touch her pussy. I inserted two fingers into her snatch. She danced with a fucking motion, doing herself on my hand. The woman and one of the men stood to suck her breasts. With a cry like death, Robin came. She nearly fell over from the force of it, but enough hands held her to place her gently on the floor. The woman bent over and continued sucking her nipples. That woman's companion flipped up her skirt, pulled down her panties and rammed his prick up her pussy. The woman never missed a lick on Robin's flat tits.

Robin opened her eyes and looked at me with a horny grin. "Now is the time, Steve."

I dove on top of her, ramming my again-hard cock into her dripping pussy. She started twisting herself under my thrusts in time to the music. The remaining man hung his dick in her face. She sucked it while I fucked her. Robin raised her legs and wrapped them around my waist, the better to pump me with. I could feel my balls readying to burst.

12