Miss April Fyre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April joined us. We kept fucking. April knelt and took the prick Robin had been sucking into her own mouth. The guy came with a moan.

"I'll bet you think that's fun," April said to me.

"What do you mean?" I panted.

"Getting fucked," she specified.

"It sure is," I told her enthusiastically.

"Good," she laughed. "Then you won't mind if I do it to you."

I didn't understand, but I wasn't about to stop screwing Robin. That didn't bother April one little bit. She rubbed Robin's cunt, dipping her long middle finger into her honey pot alongside my prick, pulled it out, and slid it up my asshole. I came instantly, my force and noise bringing Robin to another climax of her own. April giggled and moved on.

As I caught my breath, I looked for Amy. I saw her sandwiched between a pair of men, and it looked like they were fucking her front and rear at the same time. A twinge of jealousy momentarily raced through me, but then my practical side took over: She couldn't very well complain about my screwing Robin if she was being fucked by two strangers at the same time.

It seemed to go on for hours. When we left, I had to carry Brad. April must have forgotten our invitation or else she got a better offer, because she kissed each of us good-bye as we left.

When Brad awakened the next morning, he asked what had happened.

"Nothing special," we told him. "Just an ordinary strip show. You undid her jacket, remember?"

"Oh, yeah."

None of us had the energy that night, but many future times when Brad was passed out drunk, Robin would join Amy and I for an evening of fun and sex. I haven't seen Brad and Robin for over 50 years, but I still remember them fondly, especially Robin.

12