Miss A's New Play Thing

Story Info
A story of an experienced Mistress and a virgin sub.
6.5k words
4.52
33.4k
34

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Sexual Awakening

Alex's morning ritual had changed lately. Typically he would start his day by slamming his alarm clock, getting out of bed, brewing coffee and taking a shower. But now, Alex was generally restless, always waking before his alarm could rouse him. He would rush to his computer immediately checking his messages, today was no different.

Alex was crestfallen to yet again see "0 new messages."

Sexually speaking, Alex was a late bloomer. He had still not lost his virginity at 23.

Alex had always had submissive fantasies ever since his first sexual thoughts. These tendencies always made it hard meeting women his age, which in his mind were perceived as submissive. Finally, in an intoxicated haze Alex mustered the courage to bring a girl home from the bar to fuck. Ashley and Alex stumbled into his apartment and headed to the bedroom, stripping off each others clothes as they worked their way to the bed. Ashley began sucking on Alex's cock, but he could not get a full erection. Ashley unintentionally giggled at Alex's predicament, but then reassured him that it happens to all men (although she had never seen it).

Alex was embarrassed, blaming the alcohol for his dysfunction, The two exchanged numbers and made plans to go for coffee another day.

Once Ashley left, Alex slumped on his bed and turned on his computer. He started browsing some porn. After finding some femdom videos with women dressed in leather and latex demeaning bound and nude men, Alex's cock quickly sprang to life.

Embarrassing sexual encounters were all Alex knew. Alex realized he would need to find a dominant woman if he ever wanted sexual satisfaction. Alex was solely focused on making his submissive fantasies a reality. He knew that he had to do everything in his power to meet a dominant woman and make his dreams come true.

Alex made an account on a fetish dating website and started looking for a local Mistress. One stood out beyond all others, Miss A.

Miss A was a goddess, Alex thought she was probably mid thirties and was immediately deified in Alex's mind. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say: well you would need to be blind to not see beauty in Miss A. Her profile pictures showed Miss A's luscious breasts in a tight leather corset, and her gorgeous apple bottom ass in tight sheer hosiery. Another showed her long tanned legs and dainty feet, with painted toes. Her long straight dark hair fell past her shoulders, and her lips were painted a bright red. Miss A's face was always partially obstructed leaving Alex hopelessly frustrated, he wanted to see the full beauty of this Goddess. Other pictures of male submissives in various humiliating poses with the words "Property of Miss A" in big bold red lettering written on them, with their faces in full view were available for the public to see. Alex wanked his cock furiously imagining Miss A scrolling these words across his body; he erupted almost instantly.

Alex quickly composed a lame introduction message, his hands still sticky with his seed.

"Miss A, I am a young submissive who recently had a sexual awakening and I am looking to explore my submissive fetishes."

Alex pressed send.

Chapter 2: First Contact.

Miss A checked her messages nearly every day to check up on her slaves and find new prospective play partners. She was well aware of what a knockout beauty she was. She had a line of submissives waiting to serve her and received a plethora of mail daily from hopeful subs. Alex's boring message was quickly deleted along with dozens of others.

Miss A went about her week not giving Alex's message another thought. She had a session with one of her collared slaves, an older sissy sub. After her session with this sissy she posted images on her profile with the caption "fun with sissy slut", The older sissy was wearing a pink wig and panties with a black garter belt and bra. "Property of Miss A" was written across the sissy in bright red lipstick. The sissies humiliation was evident; it was etched deeply into his face from years of degradation.

At this point Alex was obsessed with Miss A, he checked his messages multiple times a day in the hope she would reply. It was the first thing he did in the morning, and the last thing he did before bed. Pictures of Miss A and her sissy were the first definitive sign of activity from Miss A since Alex had sent his initial message. At this point Alex knew he was being ignored.

Alex decided to ramp his efforts. He took a red permanent marker and wrote across his stomach, "Property of Miss A" followed by three question marks. Alex then proceeded to take several compromising pictures. He put clothespins on his nipples, spanked his ass till a red hand mark was showing. And took other pictures in various forms of undress.

He composed a new message pleading with Miss A to take him into consideration as one of her submissives. For the second time he pressed send and waited.

Within the hour, Miss A had responded to his message, "you have my attention," she wrote.

Chapter 3: Building "Trust"

Miss A was practically salivating at the thought of what else she could extract from this sub. If his desperation for her had already grown to such a fevered pitch that he was sending her highly compromising pictures, she speculated what could she get from him if she actually tried. Here she was, minding her business when a young attractive submissive falls right into her web.

Miss A loved to take total control over a subs life: mentally, physically, spiritually and financially. Part of that process was to collect an array of blackmail material so once a sub was in her clutches, there was no turning back.

She had never had to blackmail a slave, she mused about the profound level of Stockholm's syndrome they all came down with. Miss A did however appreciate the power a healthy looming fear of blackmail had in keeping her slaves in line.

Alex replied in under a minute, she read the next message from this sub whos name she still did not know, with her mouth and pussy watering.

"How may I serve you Miss A?"

Miss A instructed the sub to write her an essay explaining why he was interested in being her sub. To detail all his fetishes explicitly, and outline why she should consider an inexperienced sub worthy to submit. She requested another array of photos from him under the pretense of building trust. In reality Miss A just wanted to further her power over him. More blackmail content to throw in his face if he suddenly decided to get cold feet couldn't hurt.

Alex wrote a essay which detailed all his fetishes: chastity, humiliation, feminization, corporal punishment, bondage, the list went on, and on. His list of fetishes was like a laundry list of every typical femdom video on the internet. He told her that his very first sexual thoughts were of submitting to a dominatrix. Telling in great detail the humiliating years of puberty, being laughed at when asking girls on dates, and of his most recent attempt at a sexual encounter. Alex went on in length pleading his case of why he was worthy of submitting to her, mostly by self deprecating and gushing about Miss A's beauty. He signed the essay simply Alex.

He attached another array of compromising photos she had requested of himself sucking a life like dildo, which he had to purchase. Pictures wearing makeup, and lingerie and hit send. His need to submit far outweighing his rational mind.

Miss A was thoroughly pleased at the photos and essays. Alex had followed orders to the letter, and his essay was insightful giving her a real understanding of what life experiences had made him so submissive.

She could not wait to have this sub wrapped around her well manicured fingers, and suspected it wouldn't take much coercing based on his obviously genuine submissive desires. But, in her experience 9 out of 10 submissives who contacted her were a pure waste of time.

She replied "text miss" followed by her phone number.

Chapter 4: Meeting Miss A

Over the next few weeks Miss A had Alex send photos on command, he was required to text her daily and ask how he can serve his Mistress. Serving Miss A always involved sending more personal information and blackmail material.

Miss A learned Alex was a student at the local university, he was 23, single, knew what neighborhood he lived in and knew he was obviously a true submissive. Finally, Alex had asked when they could meet.

Miss A ensured she always maintained the upper hand. She refused to ask any sub to meet for the first time as it would shift some power to the sub by admitting her desire to meet him. Even still, that didn't stop her from feeling a flash of heat in her sex when she saw his request, "About time this stupid subby grew some balls for me to crush." thought Miss A as she played with her sex.

Maintaining her composure, and to keep Alex on edge she replied "I am busy tonight, maybe another time, I expect you to be available IMMEDIATELY upon my request, and FYI i enjoy spending my days at the spa."

All Alex could say was "Yes Miss A", he understood the expectation that he should bring a gift. He dropped what he was doing and got on the first bus to a local spa. He wasn't sure how much he should spend on her gift, he wanted to impress his new potential Mistress so he got two of their most expensive gift cards, 200$ a piece. A hefty price for a broke student.

Miss A waited until after midnight that night until she thought he would be in bed sleeping, she wanted to inconvenience him. She texted Alex while playing softly with her clit.

"Be waiting for me at the John and 2nd in 20 minutes, I want someone to buy me a drink."

Alex, struggled to sleep ever since first laying eyes on Miss A's, so even though he was in bed he was wide awake. These weeks of texting with his Mistress had kept him on edge, and she had forbidden him from masturbating. He frequently disobeyed this order, multiple times a day in fact. He bolted out of bed, showered, wanked his cock, cumming after a pitiful 3 strokes. He got dressed in his nicest clothes, a button up dress shirt, jeans and his dressy shoes then rushed to the corner, gift cards in hand.

She saw him approach and texted "black car."

She had been waiting for him, dressed to seduce. When Alex opened the car door he took one look at Miss A and his breath was stolen, his cock hardened like a proverbial rock.

Miss A wore sexy sheer black pantyhose, a tight black pencil skirt, a deep V blouse that showed the extent of her cleavage. knee high black leather boots with a short stiletto heel, and lavish gold jewelry adorned her wrists, ankles, neck and ears.

Her jet black hair was straightened and fell down her back, her lips a deep red matching her nails, in high contrast to her bright blue eyes. her makeup was immaculates. Somehow despite looking so wonderfully done up, it seemed effortless.

"I'm impressed, I didn't expect you to actually show up," Miss A said sounding genuinely pleased. "There are so many fake subs out there." She said flashing a devilish smile, her incisors poked out slightly longer than her other teeth almost vampirically.

"Thank you Miss A; no Miss... not a faker... uhh these are for you." Alex stammered fumbling to hand over the gift cards. His first face to face look at his mistress was rocking him to the core. This was actually happening he thought, his brain felt like scrambled eggs.

"In the glove box is fine," Miss A said intentionally dismissive of his effort. She could sense his disappointment at her reaction, which thrilled her. Internally she was very pleased that Alex had gone immediately to a spa at her request. However, she relished in a subs disappointment, and refused to display any gratitude for the gift. Miss A was a true sadist, taking pleasure in inflicting all manners of pain, humiliation, disappointment, and frustration.

"Let's get a drink," she said.

They drove to a local bar with Alex dumbstruck in dead silence the whole drive. He looking foolishly under dressed in his finest clothes compared to Miss A in her attire which Alex deemed worthy of a Goddess. They arrived at a semi crowded bar. The server noticed the clear disparity between the couple: age, dress, demeanor. Miss A looked serene, and Alex resembled a leaf quivering in the wind.

The server noticed the woman was older, mid thirties, and clearly miles out of the young man's league. She brought over a couple drinks, pretending not to notice the mismatch couple and went back behind the bar.

Miss A took the lead, "So: why did you choose me of all the Doms online, I am one of the more serious doms out there."

"Firstly, How should I address you?" Alex asked awkwardly, he had always called her Miss A, and did not even know her real name, but was unsure of the protocol in public.

"As Miss A" she quipped back as though the question was the height of stupidity.

"Oh, of course, sorry Miss A," Alex stammered. "I just saw you and knew," Alex mumbled, still awestruck by Miss A's presence. He recounted some of his essay telling her about his absolute need to submit in barely above a whisper. Alex was nervous and embarrassed to talk about this audibly in public, and it showed.

Miss A nodded and continued, "I see. Well, I demand absolute devotion from my slaves. I have a few in my stable now who are hopelessly devoted to me, and many more whom I play with from time to time."

"My slaves insist on paying for my expenses. My house has a nice play area, which you've seen perving around on my profile. Isn't that right you little perv?" Miss A was telling, not asking.

"Yes, Miss A" came the muffled reply, Alex's eyes cast down sheepishly.

She went on nonchalantly "If you are to serve me, I will tie you down and leave you for hours just to make you suffer. I will whip you until you cry and beg me to stop, but chances are I won't. I might lock your little cock in chastity, and i will definitely fuck your little ass." She said speaking loudly enough that anyone around would easily overhear.

"I will reprogram your sexuality to my liking, until I am the sole fixation of your life and fantasies. I will take absolute control of your life and future as I see fit." Miss A finished. She spoke with unwavering confidence that what she said was an undeniable truth.

Alex nodded dumbly, turning beet red, worrying more that others could hear the conversation than at the consequences of Miss A's words.

"I am serious Alex. My slave: the pathetic sissy sub you've seen. He is quite devoted to me, he just left his wife and children at my request. They were taking up too much of his time, so I gave him an ultimatum. His family or me. I really don't give a shit about his life as long as he is always available to entertain me. He's just... Well," she paused for a half second "A slave" she said laughing cruelly.

Miss A's slave. An electric shiver shot down Alex's spine at the thought of himself being in that position, he knew he needed to be her slave.

The bartender had clearly over heard bits and pieces of this conversation. She returned to offer the two another round of drinks. Miss A dismissed her, the server returned with the bill and handed it to the young man with a knowing smirk. There was no question of splitting the bill, or who would be paying. Alex took the bill and paid it.

Before they left in a sardonic tone Miss A said, "You have been very quiet, if you have any questions now would be the time."

"Yes Miss, I mean, no Miss. No questions." he had still failed to grasp the reigns of his nerves. Miss A often found she had this effect on men, so she was not surprised he was at a loss for words. She got up and left with Alex following along like a lost puppy.

Miss A stood outside her car, waiting.

"Well," she said in an expecting tone, "you had better start now." referring to serving her, and nodding at the door. Alex rushed around to open the door. "Good" cooed Miss A. "You will walk home little subby" she stated as she started the car, and drove off without him.

Chapter 5: Play Time

Miss A awoke every morning to the same text from her new hopeful sub. "How may I serve you Miss A?" it never failed to get her wet. She got off on dominating a submissives mind, she couldn't resist rubbing her pussy. She started rubbing gently, building up the unstoppable need to orgasm. This text was a daily recurring reminder that Alex's training was already going well, despite his ignorance of her reconditioning his sexuality. The added bonus was that Alex was an attractive young man and with the right training could be formed into the perfect submissive. With these thoughts in mind, her back arched and her toes curled as she pushed herself over the blissful edge.

"Tonight you will come and serve me. Show up at 6, and don't be a late little subby." Miss A texted, and then sent Alex her address.

Alex couldn't help himself he saw this message and immediately stroked his hard cock, in only a few pumps he spilled his spunk everywhere. He noticed he came extremely quickly lately, he was constantly aroused.

"And don't dare touch that little cock before you get here!" Miss A texted a few minutes later. Alex guiltily read this message and knew Miss A had a standing command not to masturbate. He always felt guilty when doing "the deed," but, this direct order made it much worse. He would just have to lie to Miss A he thought to himself.

Six o'clock could not have come any slower for either of them. All day Alex's cock was somewhere between semi and fully erect, his nerves were on fire, he felt like a bottled lightning bolt.

Miss A felt similarly, she had masturbated multiple times that day in anticipation. She had done a lot of prep work to prepare a session that would push Alex irreversibly deep into sub space.

The doorbell rang and Miss A answered the door. She was in her workout clothes, glistening with sweat. Beckoning Alex to enter without making eye contact, she simply said "Go into that room on the left and strip. Then put yourself in the most vulnerable position you can think of."

Miss A loved to occasionally leave some choice to her slaves, even if only to belittle their choices. Alex obeyed, walking through the living room: a couch an exercise bike, piano, a TV and some tchotchkes furnished the room.

Alex entered the door on the left, it was clearly one of the play rooms. Wigs, panties, dresses, men's size womens shoes, full size wardrobe and stand up mirror filled the room. It was evidently a room for sissies to get dressed. Pink and purple wallpaper, floral drapes, and a round pink shag carpet in the center to over emphasize the femininity of the place.

Alex stripped his clothes, contemplating putting on some of the sissy attire but thinking better of it "I was commanded to strip not get dressed," he thought. He knelt down on the rug facing away from the door. His nose on the carpet, ass in the air with his hands spreading his cheeks. He waited anxiously. He could hear the whirling of the exercise bike in the adjacent room, taunting him with Miss A's presence.

Miss A loved this part, a slave's first time. She knew domination was much more about what happens between the ears than anywhere else. Submission started and finished in the mind, she had been practicing domination long enough to know this was true. Best to let a sub wait and have their mind develop the fantasy.

Alex was becoming restless, "Why invite me for six if she was just going to ignore me" he thought to himself. The whirling of the exercise bike suddenly stopped, Alex became hyper nervous, he was sweating. The door creaked open, he heard footsteps and the ruffling of fabric, he could tell Miss A had picked up his clothes.

"Reasonable choice slave, considering what I have planned for you." Miss A commented coolily on the position he had chosen. "I am going to shower and get dressed, I want you to hold this position." she said.

12