Miss A's New Play Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Except; I think that carpet is far too soft for a slave. Move onto the hardwood once I leave. And I want these under your nose." she tossed her sweaty socks in front of him.

"I will know if you obey so don't fuck with me" she said authoritatively. Miss A had cameras all around the house, not that her subs knew that.

"Yes, Miss A" came Alex's reply as Miss A strode out of the room with his clothes in hand.

Miss A took the wallet from Alex's pants taking note of his full name, birthday, address, the moron even kept his SIN card in his wallet she mused. She took all these items and scanned them into her records, doing the same with his credit card. She took what cash he had and set it aside, a couple hundred bucks.

She grabbed his phone and was pleased to see it had no password. She plugged it into her computer and uploaded all his contacts and photos. She quickly checked his internet history and found an abundance of femdom porn, she smirked. Making a mental note to install some software to prohibit his access to this type of content, and then she proceeded to shower.

Alex's torment was visceral, waiting seemingly endlessly for his Mistress. His knees ached, the smell of her sweaty socks disgusted him, he didn't like feet. "Maybe I could stand and stretch for a minute," he thought. Before he decided to move, he heard the water stop and footsteps approach. The door opened again.

"Just need to get dressed" Miss A teased in a mockingly ditzy tone.

"So remind me. What's it been? Three weeks since I stopped you from masturbating?" She asked innocently, knowing he had been looking at porn mere hours ago.

She sensed hesitation in his answer "Yes Miss A." he lied.

"Hmm; you must be absolutely horny by now, not much longer now though." She teased again. "Why don't you try some panties on while I get dresses" She said while leaving the room.

Alex browsed the array of undergarments and picked up a pair of panties. He settled on a deep purple pair of lacy panties. Miss A did not tell him what to do after he had gotten his panties on, so he resumed the position he had been holding. Face down ass up, nose pressed into Miss A's socks.

Miss A stood naked in front of her mirror smiling as she admired her perky teacup tits. She grabbed a purple thong, garters and matching half cup bra and slid them on. Next was her fishnet stockings which she rolled on carefully. She chose a pair of open toed black five inch heels. She was already as tall as the slave so these would be truly imposing. She decided on a pair of elbow length velvet gloves, put her hair in a tight bun, finished with her makeup, mascara and red lipstick, and her favorite perfume. She turned to examine her ass in the mirror hiking her thong up slightly. Contented she puckered her lips and thought "Oh yes, after tonight he will never even think about porn again, he will be all mine!"

Another half hour passed before Miss A returned. Alex was still facing away from the door so he couldn't tell what she was wearing but he could hear the click of heels menace around him. "Cute panties you little sissy, we match!" she said enthusiastically. Alex blushed.

"Follow me," she commanded, "bring the socks." Alex began to rise, "Ahem, slaves crawl." she said with a sternness in her voice. Alex could only see the heels, fishnet clad legs, and his Mistress's perfect ass in the purple thong as she strutted forward confidently swinging her ass with each stride.

Chapter 6: The Real Fun Begins

They entered the dungeon, fetish gear was everywhere. An assortment of whips, gags, dildos, restraints, masks, plugs, even a gas mask covered the walls. Devices Alex wasn't even sure what they were, other than that they had some sinister purpose were filling the room. A large cage with a leather padded top was in the center, a Saint Andrew's cross in one corner, and an unmistakable throne at the far end of the room. Some clearly homemade contraptions, electronic devices and wiring, a tripod and camera, it was a spectacular sight for Alex, who had only ever fantasized about femdom. In this room more devices and implements than he knew existed were awaiting him.

Miss A strode to the Saint Andrew's cross and said, "Rise slave, step here, spread your legs and give me your hands." Alex obeyed. She fastened him in place, "Are the restraints too tight?" she asked playfully.

"No Miss A". Alex said getting his first view of her entire outfit, his cock hardened immediately.

She cinched them slightly tighter until his discomfort was evident. "Now, three weeks you said?"

Alex was caught off guard, having masturbated this morning he didn't catch the fact she was referring to his abstinents the first time she asked. "Err Yes Miss A."

"So that's what your sticking with is it." She raised an eyebrow. "Okay: so Mr Johnston, I couldn't help but notice you didn't bring me a gift." She didn't wait for a reply, the use of his surname had clearly startled Alex, and she could tell. Thoughts of the homewrecked sissy flew through his mind, Alex began to worry about all the pictures he had been sending.

"No worries," she continued, delighted with the fear in his eyes. "I helped myself to your wallet, and your phone. you're a naughty boy Mr Johnston!"

"I have a fun little game. I am going to place a bill in your mouth. If you decide to open your mouth to talk, beg, or scream: and you drop the bill, I'll consider it to be a gift for me. We will play until I am satisfied, it's a shame you have so many small bills." she taunted.

She placed a 20$ bill in his mouth. "Oh, before I forget, where are those stinky socks," she mused to herself. She retrieved them from the floor, tied them together and then tied them right under his nose. Miss A knew by the time she was done beating this poor boy he would be breathing her scent laboriously, and likely weeping.

"Let us begin, she grabbed a heavy intimidating flogger from a hook on the walls, she cocked back her arm, her slave winced. "Shhhh; relax, it looks a lot worse than it is," Miss A said reassuringly. "Besides You're not going anywhere until I decide, so just relax and try to enjoy the ride." she said with the evilest of grins, her vampire looking teeth poking out again.

Thwack, the first blow came down hard across Alex's chest which began reddening. "Oh I love a fresh canvas to paint pink, looks like you color easily." Miss A said with truly sadistic glee coming through in her voice.

Thwack, thwack, thwack blows came in quick succession, Miss A's tits threatened to jostle free from her half bra with each blow. The sight of her tits bouncing made Alex's cock harden and ooze pre cum. The pain caused him to throw his head side to side as the smell of socks mixing with her perfume to form a powerful aphrodisiac pervaded his nostrils.

Thwack, a hard blow right to his panty clad cock, a sharp gasp escaped his mouth, and the 20$ bill fluttered to the ground.

"Thank you slave you shouldn't have, I love cash gifts." she smirked mockingly at the now panting slave. "Open wide" she said stuffing another bill in place.

She put the flogger back on its hook, rummaged through a drawer grabbing several items and returned to Alex.

"Now slave, I do hate a liar," she said knowingly. Alex was sure she knew about him jacking off after she had seen his phone, but then she surprised him with a different line of questioning.

"So do tell, are you a leg man?" She bent at the waste and provocatively ran her fingers from her heels slowly up her calf and over her thigh. "Or are you an ass man?" she turned and ground her ass into his cock sumptuously. "Or are you a tit man?" she turned and pressed her tits against his exposed and bound body, her nipples peeking above the cup of her bra, and the smell of her perfume temporarily overpowering the sweaty socks.

Alex dared not avoid a direct question despite the cash held in his lips "An ass man Miss." he groaned as another 20 fluttered to the ground.

Miss A turned, arching her back and pressing her ass into him once more, she turned her head over her shoulder, "And do you like my ass slave?" She loved teasing slaves, but even more she loved to reprogram their desires to be in alignment with hers. Alex would not be an ass man much longer, she would make sure of that during his training. Miss A preferred foot sluts, cockwhores and perverts.

"Oh yes Miss A" Alex groaned some more.

She turned abruptly slapping him hard across the face, "And do you think you have earned the right to oogle and worship my ass?"

"No Miss" he whispered.

"And why is that slave?" she said tweaking his nipples, revealing the clamps in her hand which she began to fasten to his now stiff nipples.

"Because I have masturbated today Miss." came his reply as a clamp was secured to his nipple, causing him inhale sharply.

"Oh I see, only today? You haven't been miss behaving other than today? she asked in an innocent voice that said just confess and nothing bad will happen.

"I have masturbated every day since we have been talking Miss, sometimes more than once." he admitted ashamed.

"Tsk, Tsk!" she said mockingly. "I appreciate your honesty slave, delayed as it may be. Honesty is very important in a d/s relationship." she said securing the second clamp to his nipple, a chain connected the two and she began applying weights. "So do tell, did you think of my ass when you were wanking that little dicklet?"

"Yes Miss" he said feeling embarrassed at having his cock referred to as a dicklet. His breathing was shuttered, the clamps and weights were having their desired effect.

"Well, your little clit stick belongs to me now, and I will not have it wanked without my permission. Remember how I mentioned I might put you in chastity? Your disregard for my commands has made that a certainty. I think a one month sentence is an appropriate start, don't you agree slave?" she said with a finality that implied his opinion really did not matter.

Alex could not believe his ears, he hadn't gone more than a few days without touching his cock since he hit puberty. He already thought her three weeks was absurdly impossible, he didn't lasted 24 hours. He stayed silent, not answering his Mistress.

"I asked you a question!" Miss A said reaching for a cane from the wall. Alex stole a glance at her perfect ass as she reached up on her toes to grab the cane.

"Yes Miss A. A month..." he said defeatedly.

"Oh good!" Miss A exclaimed in a bubbly voice, her moods shifted quickly when she got what she wanted. "Now that we have that settled we can get back to my gift." placing yet another bill in his mouth. The cain cut through the air, the swooshing sound was Alex's only warning. The cane made the flogger feel being hit by a gentle breeze. The pain from the cain was sharp, deep and focused. He dropped the bill in one stroke and thrashed against his bondage causing the weight on his nipples to rattle around and compound on the screaming pain.

"Shut the fuck up!" came her command, her mood shifting again. Placing another bill between his lips, his eyes pleaded with her for mercy. She wanted more, she wanted him begging for mercy as if his life depended on it, and she always got what she wanted.

Five or six more cain strokes and as many bills was all it took. Alex was beyond reconciliation he kept shouting,

"Mercy Mistress. Please no more! Mercy, Mercy! Please just take all my money! I beg you! Please no more!" as he threw his head around and his body shook with pain.

Satisfied he was reaching his ultimate limit, she struck him one more time with the cane and kicked him hard in the balls for good measure. Miss A grabbed the cash and stuffed it into her bra, "You are too kind slave" she said sarcastically. Alex had gone limp after recognizing his beating was over, he was sobbing. Miss A reached up to remove the clamps and unbind his limbs and he fell forward lifeless into her, not even reacting to the clamps removal which she knew was quite painful. "Compose yourself slave, breathe and kneel." she demanded.

Alex knelt, deep into subspace, Miss A guided him to the cage centered in the room, pulled him to his feet and bent him over the padded top.

"Tell me slave, has anything ever been in this tight little ass?" she asked truly curious.

"No... Miss... A..." he whimpered still panting heavily into the sweaty sock.

"Oh good, I do love a virgin!" She exclaimed. Alex began weeping. "What is it slave? Don't like being called a virgin? Did I hit too close to home? I take it from your reaction that little clit has never been inside a woman."

"No Miss A." Alex said through tears of pain and embarrassment, he dared not lie to her after that caning.

"Oh my, what a day, breaking your anal cherry and locking that little virgin cock up, maybe one month in chastity isn't long enough! Maybe it should be another 23 years!" Miss A broke out laughing with a level of sadism she had never felt before, Alex was shaking with fear, which only furthered Miss A's arousal.

Miss A grabbed a small training butt plug and lubed it up. "Now if you resist I will have to bind you to the table and use a bigger plug." She said, rubbing lube on his tight anus. Alex lay lifeless as she worked her fingers in to prepare his ass for the plug, first one and then two fingers. Once his ass warmed up she pulled out her fingers and began working the plug in place.

"Breath deep, relax." she said while gently rubbing his back. The plug gradually slid in past his sphincter, once the widest part was in it popped right in place.

"Oh, a greedy ass! Well done slave, now on your knees and back yourself into the cage." The cage was too short to lay down, and too narrow to turn around. Small pads were on the ground where his knees and hands could be places. If a slave did anything but kneel doggy style on the pads the metal bars would dig into their skin.

Alex was trapped, kneeling in a cage not much larger than a dog kennel. A plug in his ass, sweaty socks under his nose, with his chest, thighs, stomach all red and welted from his beating from the flogger and cane. The kick to the balls still had him feeling that deep pain all the way in his gut. Miss A closed the gate on the cage and put the deadbolt in place, smiling at the look of despair on Alex's face.

Miss A's pussy was soaked, her nipples were hard, she grabbed her Hitachi from on the shelf and sat atop the slaves cage. She pressed the vibrator into her pussy grinding furiously. Her feet dangling off the edge of the cage. She knew her slaves face should be able to reach her heels so she poked the stiletto heel through the bars of the cage. "Suck... my... heels..." Miss A demanded, she tweaked her nipples as her body began to reach a powerful climax.

She could hear the slave wrestling in his cage and then heard a slurping and sucking in her heel. "Ahhhhh, fuck yes!" she panted violently her hips bucking rattling the whole cage as wave after wave of satisfaction cascaded upon her. She fell slack on the padded top of the cage as her juices ran down between the slats onto her slave. Miss A loved breaking in new slaves.

After catching her breath, Miss A said "I must go shopping for your chastity belt. If I even suspect you have toyed with my cock while I am gone I will beat you so bad that caning will feel like being tickled with a feather duster."

Miss A returned to the room with a dog bowl full of water and placed it inside the cage. She also put a metronome from on top her piano in front of the slave and set it in motion. Tick... Tick... Tick...

"Don't lose count!" was all she said. Miss A knew physical and mental exhaustion were key to breaking and reprogramming a slave. A monotonous tasks like counting the ticking of a metronome could be truly exhausting.

"One... Two... Three..." Alex began counting aloud.

As she stood to leave the room, she walked over and pressed some buttons, it was an alarm system that would buzz every 15 minutes so her slave could not possibly drift to sleep.

"Don't run off on me!" she said, mocking his predicament as she walked away laughing cruelly.

To be continued

12