Miss Ashley Goes Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desmond lined himself up with Joy's gaping cunny and pushed back inside. Moving up at the same time he placed his large hands either side of Joy and began fucking her in earnest. Soon enough he felt his balls tremble then his seed poured out into Joy's barren ground.

Joy felt the warmth gush inside her and it set her off as she climaxed as well. Later when Desmond was sitting on the opposite seat recovering she let her hand slide down to scoop up some of her lovers essense as it flowed out of her.

Bringing her hand back up Joy looked at the potent white fluid clinging to her fingers. She wished it were possible to reward it with viable egg to make a child as a symbol of their twenty five year relationship.

However in the beginning it had been her infertility that had bought them together. After Ashley's difficult birth she had been confined to bed for two months. Her husband had visited with her each day bringing the Ashley in so they could bond before taking her back to her wet nurse. He would read to her at night until she fell asleep. Then came the day the doctor gave them both the bad news. Joy could no longer bear children.

The change was immediate. Her husband became distant and moved his clothes into another room. He deputised the young houseboy Desmond to read to her instead. One day some weeks later when Joy was walking around again she went into her husband's room. He had told her he was going out on the farm but there he was. Standing behind the scullery maid who was naked and bent over the bed. He didn't even have the decency to stop what he was doing. After seeing her in the doorway he turned back and resumed slamming his cock into the unfortunate girl.

Joy had gone to her room crying. A short time later Desmond had come to read to her. On seeing him Joy realised the source of her revenge was at hand. She told him to come and stand in front of her. She undid his pants and let them fall to the floor. That was when she discovered the house boy was more of a man than her husband ever could be.

~~~~~~~~~

Nathaniel made straight for the bed, shedding his clothes as he walked. Uncle Joe signalled for the others to stay at the door out of sight then followed.

Emily lifted herself off Ashley's face, swung her leg over and stood beside the bed. Ashley looked at her with confusion until she spotted Nathaniel striding towards her his erection bobbing in front of him like an agitated snake. Her legs opened instinctively as he climbed onto her bed. Her face still wet from Emily's cunny broke into a broad smile.

"Are you ready Miss Ashley?" Nathaniel asked as he took his place between her legs.

Instead of replying Ashley pulled him down and kissed him on the lips. She felt Nathaniel's manhood probing for her sex so she tilted her hips slightly to ease his way forward. There was no teasing this time. He ploughed all the way in with the first stroke causing Ashley to gasp.

Emily watched on as Nathaniel started powerfucking Ashley. His hips crashed into hers pushing her into the soft mattress. She felt a moment of concern then noticed the way Ashley was pushing up to meet him, her white hands gripping Nathaniel's tight butt.

"You've trained her well," Uncle Joe chuckled in her ear.

"Why are they here?" Emily whispered nodding her head to the men at the door.

"We've got all day Emily," Uncle Joe put his big hands on her shoulders and pushed her to her knees. "Why don't you get Uncle Joe ready for his turn."

Joe's big dick slapped Emily's cheek. She opened her mouth and sucked on the massive black head. Joe held the back of her head and forced a good three inches into her mouth. Emily coughed around the intrusion but Joe paid no heed as he started fucking her mouth.

Joe looked up and watched as Nathaniel continued pummelling Ashley. Her face was turned towards them and she was watching intently as his big cock stretched Emily's mouth. Slowly he pulled out of Emily's throat. Ashley's eyes never left his glistening shaft. Gripping the base tightly in one hand he swung his bulging weapon towards the mesmerised girl's face.

"You want some of this Miss Ashley?"

Ashley licked her lips which Joe took as a yes so he stepped closer and offered her a taste. She opened wide but she couldn't get more than the head in. However he was content to have the masters daughter slurping on the end of his cock like a small child sucking it's thumb.

"Oh yeah.." Nathaniel exclaimed as he pushed deep one last time and blasted inside Ashley.

Her hands grabbed instinctively for his hips as she worked her own against his rigid frame. Milking the last of his essence deep inside her. Nathaniel quickly dismounted and Joe took his place. Giving the young girl no chance to recover or complain Joe began pushing in to her freshly fucked hole.

Emily watched as Ashley's eyes rolled back and she surrendered to Joe's lust. A hand pulling at her shoulder demanded her attention so she tore her eyes away from the two people fucking in front of her and looked up. The two men who had been near the door stood either side of her. They were now naked, their cocks jutting out in front of them.

"Suck it bitch." The taller one said.

Emily opened her mouth to complain but he grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her closer.

"Don't make me ask twice." He threatened then he slapped his cock against her cheek.

Emily looked to Joe for help but his face twisted into a cruel smile.

"Get to it Emily. I'm not going to last long this time." He snapped before returning his attention to Ashley.

Emily choked back tears as the two men pushed in closer making escape impossible. She opened her mouth and the taller man pushed his cock head inside. He stunk so bad she almost gagged. As she started bobbing her head she prayed Joe would be quick.

Ashley's legs were starting to cramp painfully. Her cunny was also starting to burn from the constant punishment. It was a relief when she felt Joe's manhood swelled and spit his man juice inside her.

"Next," Joe called loudly as he dismounted.

The tall guy pulled out of Emily's mouth and climbed onto the bed. Ashley closed her legs.

"What's going on?" Ashley asked Uncle Joe as she grappled with the man looming over her.

"We're just giving you what you want Miss Ashley." Joe replied as he grabbed one of her arms to restrain the flailing blonde girl.

"No!" Ashley said loudly as she lashed out with her feet temporarily dislodging the tall man from the bed.

Rolling towards Joe, Ashley dug her long nails into the back of his hand. Joe let go with a yelp but the respite was only temporary as Joe's other hand slapped her face hard. Emily quickly grabbed Joe's raised hand to stop him repeating the rough treatment.

For her trouble she received a vicious blow that knocked her off her feet. Shocked she scrambled to her feet, grabbed her simple work dress and ran out the door.

"Emily?" Ashley called in a panic

"Fucking little rich bitch!" Uncle Joe sneered as her gripped her face. "You best get used to this Miss Ashley because by the time we are finished today you'll have a black baby growing inside you."

While the stunned girl cradled her reddening cheek in her hands the tall man pushed her legs opened. Holding his cock in his hand he lined it up for Ashley's cum drenched hole and sank in balls deep.

"No," Ashley grunted as she resumed her struggles.

Joe held one arm while the short guy held the other. Tall guy had the helpless girls legs trapped as he rutted deep inside her. The only part of Ashley's body she could move was her head so she tried to stretch over and sink her teeth into any part of her tormentors as she could.

"Come and hold the bitches head," Joe snapped at Nathaniel.

The younger man started to move towards the bed then stopped as he saw the fear in Ashley's eyes.

"No, this is wrong uncle," Nathaniel said. "She doesn't want this."

Joe snorted his disgust. "Get out then little boy. This piece of sweet white meat is for real men."

"Uncle..." Nathaniel started but he never got to finish the sentence.

The older man spun around and his knee crashed into Nathaniel's groin. He folded like a pocket knife clutching his privates until the same knee returned connecting with his face. Nathanial fell backwards and his head cracked against a heavy wardrobe. He crumpled to the floor unconscious.

Ashley's faint hope was extinguished. She relaxed and accepted her fate just as the tall guy grunted and he added his load to the frothy mix.

"Your turn Shorty. When you're finished we'll roll her over and ream out her other hole." Joe grinned as he saw the despair in the young girls face.

The satisfaction only lasted a moment. The bedroom door crashed open and in walked Emily holding the masters double barrel shotgun on her hip.

"Get the fuck away from her!" She yelled as she advanced towards the bed.

Shorty and tall guy backed off quickly but Joe stood his ground.

"What are you doing little girl?" Joe said holding up his hands as if surrendering.

"Get away Joe. I mean it" Emily waved the barrels in his direction.

"You wouldn't shoot me. You're my girl." Joe began moving cautiously towards Emily.

She raised the gun so it was aimed directly at his head.

"Put it down Emily. Remember what the master took from you. He tore you up so bad the first time you'll never have children." Joe said trying to be more assertive.

The barrels wavered then slowly began to drop.

"That's right Emily. It's okay." Joe's soothing voice continued as he inched closer. "She's not worth it. She's not one of us. The little bitch deserves all she gets."

The roar of the shotgun seemed impossibly loud in the confined space. Ashley screamed while Tall guy and Shorty dived to the floor.

Joe was flat on his back, groaning as his hands tried to staunch the flow of blood streaming from his groin. Emily still held the smoking gun limply in her hands while tears dripped of her cheeks onto her dress.

Shorty and tall guy were the first to move. Jumping to there feet they took one look at their moaning, bleeding conspirator and fled through the door.

Ashley was next to move. She got to her feet gingerly before making her way to her catatonic friend. Prising the gun from her grip Ashley flicked the lever that released the barrels and removed the two spent shells. Reaching into a bulging pocket of Emily's dress she fished out two new ones.

As Ashley stepped to were Joe lay she put the new shells in the barrels and clicked them back into place. Standing over him she carefully pulled back the hammers. Joe watched her with a defiant sneer.

"We fucked you bitch. You've got a black baby in you now, maybe two. What's daddy gonna say?" Joe spat with the crazed grin of a man who knows he's going to die.

"No fuck you Joe, because what ever happens in the future you are never going to know." Ashley replied then she pulled both triggers and Joe's head exploded.

~~~~~~~~

Nathaniel rolled onto his back and groaned. His hand went to his smashed nose from which blood still trickled. It took him a moment to remember where he was and what had happened for him. He opened his eyes expecting to see the debauchery continuing but instead saw Emily and Ashley sitting clinging to each other on the bed.

"Where's Joe?" Nathaniel asked the both girls.

Instead of answering they pointed to the floor behind him. He rolled over, swivelling his head to see Joe's headless body.

"Shit!" Nathaniel gasped quickly rolling back away from the bloody remains.

He was about to ask how when he saw the shotgun leaning against the bed. Instead he closed his eyes again to try and process the situation. Emily must have got the gun and most likely shot Joe. The other two probably fled unless there was another body he hadn't seen. What to do now was the issue.

A dead black man wasn't the issue. They were a common sight. However a dead naked black man in a young rich white girls bedroom, that was another matter. Just being in the vicinity of such a an incident was most likely a hanging offence. Opening his eyes again he looked at the girls comforting each other on the bed.

"We have to get that body out of here." Nathaniel said as he pushed himself up onto his elbow.

His head started to spin so he lay back again.

"No," Emily said. "We can't. Its the only way to explain the splintered floor and blood."

"I'll fix the floor and we'll clean up." Nathaniel replied still on his back.

"Not enough time and what about the rug? It came from the Mistress's grandmother." Emily explained. "We've already worked it out. I spotted Joe going into Ashley's room and found him molesting her. I tried to stop him but he hit me so I went and got you but he beat you so I got the Master's gun and shot him."

"They'll hang us for sure." Nathaniel moaned holding his head.

"No they won't." Ashley said in a firm quiet voice. "You both saved me."

The other two were silent as they pondered their part in scheme that has reached it's crescendo that morning. Nathaniel tried to sit up again but couldn't. Both girls came over to where he lay and helped him up. Emily felt the large lump on the back of his head. Nathaniel winced and pushed her hand away.

"No wonder you're woozy. You were out of it for almost an hour."

Both girls helped him onto a chair and his nose started bleeding again.

"Nose is broken too." Emily added.

"You'd better get your clothes on." Ashley said. "I don't think our story will be believed if we say you took your pants off before trying to stop Jo."

The two girls looked at each other giggled then started laughing at the absurdity of Ashley's comment. The merriment quickly turned to tears. The girls clung to each other sobbing as the shock of the mornings events washed over them.

"I'm sorry Miss Ashley. I'm so sorry." Emily whispered as Ashley cradled her head to her chest and rocked back and forth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Desmond pulled on the left rein so the horses pulled the carriage into the main entrance. The butler kept a tight grip on the excited animals as they knew the journey was almost over. Soon they would be unharnessed, washed, rubbed down and fed.

He pulled up at the front door and one of the stablehands took charge of the lead horse. Climbing down from the front of the carriage Desmond felt every bit of his 45 years on the planet. The long drive as well as a stop both ways to pleasure his mistress had taken it out of him. He wasn't the only one. Despite the bumpy track his mistress was fast asleep in the back. He was taking a moment to look at her peaceful form when a commotion developed behind him.

"Desmond sir, Desmond sir, come quick. There been trouble while you were away."

It was the large cook waddling down the steps to the house waving at him.

"What is it?" Desmond replied testily

"Quick, quick before the master gets home or we all in trouble." She wailed dramatically.

The mistress had been woken by the noise.

"What is it Desmond?"

"I don't know mistress but I'm going to find out."

Leaving the cook to help his Mistress out of the carriage the butler strode to the front door.

The first person he saw was Emily. He placed his hand on her swollen cheek.

"What happened girl," he demanded.

"Don't raise your voice to her." Ashley said from the lounge. "She saved me."

The older black man turned to look at the young mistress and he saw she too was injured. One eye was swollen and black as was her bottom lip.

"Oh dear god," Desmond gasped. There was going to he hell to pay for this.

"You best go upstairs to Ashley's room. It gets worse." Emily said.

Desmond sighed and began to ascend to the first floor. How could this be worse he thought. As he reached the top of the stairs he heard the mistress express her own shock at the state of her daughter. Forging on he opened the door to Ashley's bedroom. The first thing he noticed was the smell. The smell of death.

Nathaniel was seated in a chair off to one side. In the middle of the floor was what was left of a naked black man. There was a gaping wound in his groin and his head had been obliterated.

"Who is it?" Desmond asked still staring at the body.

"Uncle Joe." Nathaniel replied in a flat monotone.

"What happened?" Desmond asked turning to face the young man. He noticed his smashed nose and blood stained shirt but guessed he'd find out soon enough there cause.

"I was in the garden when Emily came out and got me. Said Joe had gone mad and was attacking Miss Ashley. I came upstairs to try and stop him but he overpowered me. While we were fighting Emily had got the masters gun. She shot him first between his legs then Miss Ashley shot him in the head."

All very neat and tidy, Desmond thought but he doubted this was the real story. The blood had dried so this must have happened much earlier in the day. Plenty of time to concoct a plausible explanation. What he had seen in the kitchen a few days before told him both Nathaniel and Emily were probably more involved than this version suggested.

Still it was plausible enough that Uncle Joe's death may be the only punishment required. Desmond gave Nathaniel his hard stare.

"Stay here and don't touch anything." The butler said firmly.

When Desmond got back downstairs he was just in time to hear the end of a very familiar story.

"So I got the gun from the Master's cabinet and went back to the bedroom. I told Uncle Joe to stop but he wouldn't. He came towards me..." Emily stopped choking back tears. "He wouldn't stop so, so, so, I fired at him." She finished with a wail then fell to the floor.

"And you killed him?" Joy asked. She was sitting on the lounge with a protective arm around Ashley.

Emily's wailing continued and it was Ashley who spoke next.

"No he wasn't dead.. but he was after I got the gun." Ashley hissed to her mother.

Joy looked up at Desmond and he nodded. She then turned to her daughter and lifted her face so they looked into each others eyes.

"Did he?" Joy asked.

Ashley nodded slowly then mumbled, "Yes."

"Everything..." Joy pressed her.

"Uh huh," Ashley confirmed then she too started crying.

Joy pulled her daughter close to comfort her before swivelling her head to talk to Desmond.

"Take the carriage and fetch Doc Newton." She said taking charge of the situation.

"Doc Newton might be indisposed this late in the day Mistress." Desmond replied.

"I don't care if you have to drag him off his bar stool and dunk him in the horse trough to sober him up just get him here." Joy ordered. "And let the sheriff know there's been a death. He may be inclined to come out and have a look." She added as she stood and lifted Ashley to her feet. "Come with me Ashley, we'll go up to the spare room so you can rest."

Desmond left and returned sometime later with the Doc Newton. Luckily the doctor had been delayed getting to his watering hole by patching up two participants in a knife fight. The sheriff had brought the men to the doctors so after hearing the story he followed Desmond and the Doc back to the house.

Desmond showed the sheriff to Ashley's room where Uncle Joe's lifeless body lay, then took Doc Newton to the spare room. Joy came out on they spoke quietly for a moment then they went back inside together. Desmond heard his name called and turned to see the sheriff beckoning to him.

"Who fired the shot that killed him?" He asked in his slow drawl.

"Miss Ashley claims she did."

"Self-defence then." The sheriff said. "You can clean that shit up now," he added before clomping off back down the stairs.

Desmond was about to follow when the doctor and Joy came out of the room. He hovered in case he was needed and to overhear what he could of the conversation.