Miss Bernie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were asked to a large party at the nearby Country Club a month or so after I returned home. The invitation said Cocktail dresses were appropriate for the evening. Janie bought me a new dress and lingerie but hid them from me. I knew where they were but I didn't look. The next day I went to the mall in Gainesville and bought six gaffs in several styles and colors to match most of my panties, I also bought several in nude and three skimpy sheer ones the clerk swore were invisible when they were worn under panties. At Macy's I found a very revealing dress for Janie in lovely shade of pink that would go well with her complexion and her almost platinum hair. I found pink lingerie and sandals too. She was going to turn a lot of heads in that outfit.

I enjoyed walking through the mall looking at my reflection in the windows. I could watch the reaction other people had to me. Men and women in my age group followed me with their eyes. Some even stopped and watched me pass by. I loved the attention and inside I felt I was totally feminine and deserved their approval. I loved being a girl. I had never felt anything like it as a man. Being female was so completely different there was no way to compare my two lives.

I found a jewelry store that had a necklace with matching earrings in angel skin pink coral surrounded by baguette diamonds. It was Italian work and expensive, but I knew she would love it. I was walking out of the store when an engagement and wedding ring set caught my eye. I had to have it for Janie. The clerk who helped me had a strong accent, Columbian I suspected. I talked to him with a little Venezuelan accent and asked him where he was from.

He verified he was from Columbia and asked where I was from. I said I was from Panama but had moved to New York as a child. He asked if I knew anyone from Columbia around here. I said I didn't but then I usually only spoke English and everybody teased me about my Yankee accent. I talked him down a few hundred dollars on the ring set and bought it.

I thought about how to get all the goodies past Janie without her seeing them, when I was a guy I would stash stuff like the ring box in my pocket and waltz right past someone. In my tight jeans and cropped top there was no way that would work. I dropped the jewelry in my big purse and thought I had better pull over and put her dress, lingerie, and sandals in the trunk until I could sneak them in the house. When I walked in the house, Janie was on the phone laughing about something. I got everything in on the kitchen counters when she came in and kissed me.

She said she was talking to Jan Baker, next door, Jan wanted Janie to come over and help her pin up the hem on a dress she wanted to wear to the dance at the Club.

Janie said, "Do you want me to help you put stuff away and then we can go over together?"

"No, go on over and hurry back when you are through. I'll prep the stuff for dinner. Italian sausage with peppers and onions, covered with melted Mozzarella cheese and Marinara sauce sound OK?"

"Yes, I love the way you do that. See you in a little bit. Tyler could use a run if you get a chance." After she left, I slipped her new things in the house and hid them.

Janie didn't like to run with Tyler because he ran too fast for her on a leash. I loved to run with him because he gave me a good run for my money and I ran him without a leash. He loved to run a couple blocks to the big regional park. The park had a mile long walking/ jogging/ running track where Tyler and I would really stretch out our legs and hit a good pace.

It was very rare that anyone passed us and we whizzed past most people who used the track. I had dropped about ten pounds and a good part of it was off my waist. I was having to wear two exercise bras so my new D cup boobies didn't flop around too much. We made two laps around the track and headed home at a decreasing pace so we walked the last 100 yards. Janie greeted us at the door and had a dish of water for Tyler and a cold bottle of water for me.

When I finished my water she kissed me as if I had been gone a week. I loved it. She had a casual outfit laid out for me when I got out of the shower. It was a tiny pair of terry shorts and a little halter top that showed off my breasts. We had an afternoon thundershower hit right after I finished dressing. We sat and watched the storm pass by through the patio doors. I was feeling very good about our life and about being a pretty girl. Every time I saw my hands with rings and long painted nails I felt a thrill run through me. I told Janie about the clerk who asked if I knew any locals from Columbia. She jumped up and made a call to the Agency.

After dinner we sat out by the pool. The rain had cooled thing off nicely and we were very comfortable. The doorbell rang and Janie jumped up, "I forgot to tell you Jan and Bill said they might stop over for a drink this evening, that must be them. Tyler beat Janie to the door and was on guard as they entered. I heard Bill's voice boom out, "Hi Tyler and Tyler's Mom." I greeted Bill and got a kiss on the cheek from Jan. I told them I had made a bunch of 'Killer Margarita' mix if they would like to try one. It only took a minute to fix a pitcher of the tequila based drink. The drinks were a big hit and everyone agreed they were delicious. Tyler sat with his big head on my knee. Bill said, "I thought Tyler was Janie's buddy."

I answered, "Oh he is! Tyler loves Janie and I both, but he is especially fond of Janie. His problem in this case is that he is too big, Janie won't let him put his head on her lap, it's too heavy."

Bill laughed," He reached over and petted Tyler's head. "Poor Tyler, Don't feel bad old buddy, all the guys want to do that and she won't let them."

I smiled, "It is a lovely lap, I love to put my head on it."

Jan said, "Bill, all you think of is sex."

"So! What else is there?"

"Oh! Hush! You girls mentioned when we first met that you were looking for a business you could work at together. I think I heard of something that might interest both of you. A friend of a friend was killed in an accident last month. She and her sister ran a day care center for younger children. Now the sister wants to sell because it is too much for her to handle alone. They hired good people to work for them but she still can't manage it by herself. Do yourselves a favor and go look at it, she may make you a hell of a deal."

Janie and I looked at each other for a long time. Then Janie said, "I think I would like to look at it. How about you, Hon."

"I have never thought of anything like that. I have no idea of how a day care operates. I don't know anything about them."

"Well I did work at one as an assistant for three years when I was a teenager." She giggled, "That ought to qualify me to run one."

I smiled, "I rode on an airliner once, we can start our own airline."

Bill chuckled, "That ought to qualify you for either job."

I got up and went to the kitchen and made another pitcher of Margaritas. I filled an ice bucket and went back out and put everything on the table, "Everyone help themselves."

Bill said, "Damn girl, you look hotter than ever, your bust looks bigger and your waist is smaller. What are you doing?"

I batted my eyes at him, "Ah'm just tryin' ta look good for my. . . ." I turned to Janie, "Hey, are you the wife today or is it my turn?"

Janie looked around, "Hey, it is hard to find good mates these days, Bernie is too beautiful and too damned sweet to throw back. To answer Bill's question, I've had Bernie on a diet and exercise program to improve those very areas. Isn't she doing great?" Jan looked at me, "Stand up girl and let us see you. Gracious, look at YOU! WOW! I wanna do that too. Oh! I could never get my waist back like that."

Janie said, "Sure you could, all it takes is a diet you stick to, and perseverance in your exercises. Bernie runs two miles a day, every day. She does hundreds of sit-ups and toe touches every day too. She is very close to her goal, then she can cut everything in half and we will see what happens. I weigh her and measure her every day, first thing in the morning."

"With all those exercises you would think she would have bulging hard muscles, yet look at her, she is soft and smooth."

"That is because what she does is calculated to break down the fat and tone the muscles. Her diet is low protein so she doesn't build muscle. She swims laps for an hour every day to keep her muscles smooth too. Personally I think she is going a bit too far. I do not want to sacrifice health for beauty when she is already a knockout."

We got the information from Jan before they left and we visited the day-Care the next day. We were both very impressed with the neatness and cleanliness of the facilities. The place was originally a small Motel built in a U shape around a pool. It had twenty rooms and an office. The rooms on one side had been modified so that they all joined to form rooms for babies of all ages up to two years. The older children were in the rooms on the other side of the U. The pool was filled with sand and grass and held slides and jungle gyms. The closed end of the U held the office and two Staff rooms. The inside of the U was enclosed by a screened roof.

We talked with the owner, Caroline Jackson, and she gave us a brief rundown on the financial aspects of the business. She said that if we discussed things and were serious she would let an auditor of our choice go through the books.

At home we talked very seriously about the day care. The people who ran our Witness Protection Plan had advised us that when our new Identities were comfortable and well established we would be encouraged and helped to find jobs or start a business.

We contacted our case officer and gave him the details of the business. He was back to us the next afternoon. He said the business checked out and had an AAA rating from the BBB and a Superior rating from all the Florida state inspectors and agencies concerned. He recommended that we seriously consider buying the business. He gave us the name of a business consultant he suggested we contact as soon as we made up our minds.

The consultant met with us and we called the business owner and all of us met together. In the end we reached an agreement that pleased everyone. We bought the business and Caroline agreed to stay on as the manager for a minimum of a year at a nice salary. She was very happy because she loved the business and interacting with the parents and children.

Janie and I worked there every morning and took on-line courses from the University in the afternoons and some evenings.

I was really attracted to caring for the infants and Janie liked the toddlers best. The Day Care had a unique program available to working parents. The cost of care for infants was very high because of the additional care required. Our program offered a contract allowing the parents to average the cost over as many as five years. We had a waiting list of over seventy children. Many parents signed up before they became pregnant.

We were open 24/7 with advanced notice. While we were much more expensive than babysitters, the babies got the best of care. We had six RNs and 12 LPNs working for us. There was always a nurse on duty. We had a few customers that worked the night shift and loved our service.

Our night at the Country Club was very nice. When we started getting ready we took a bath together and helped each other shave where it was difficult to reach. We were both so horny after our bath that we stepped into a cold shower before we left for our appointments at the salon. Janie wanted me to wear my hair up that night so I had a crown braid with curls hanging on each side of my face. They gave both of us pedicures and manicures. I insisted on pink for Janie's color. She asked me if French tips were OK. They were. Our makeup was more dramatic than we had done before and we were both pleased with the look.

When we got home I gave her a new pink lingerie set I wanted her to wear, with panties, garter belt, and nude hose. She asked where the bra was. I said, "Honey, it is in your bra drawer, you won't need it tonight." She laughed and got a bag from under the bed and handed it to me. She giggled and said it was my undies for the evening.

I laid everything out and found a very sheer black set. It had a quite thin lace appliqué and hid nothing. I smiled, "Are you going to glue me together tonight?"

She laughed

"No girl, I got this for you." She handed me a gaff that was different, It was a false vagina with little lips showing. When I put it on with the panties over the gaff I appeared to be a real girl. Janie got on her knees in front of me and looked at it closely. She looked up with a grin, "It looks real even from very close, step closer, let me close my eyes and feel it." When she opened her eyes she said, "Wow, it feels real." I hugged her and thanked her.

Then I dropped to one knee, I took her left hand and slipped the engagement ring over her ring finger with her wedding band. She lifted her hand and looked at the ring she started to cry. I yelped, "Hey, don't spoil your makeup!" I dabbed carefully at her eyes with a tissue and saved her look. She looked at me and I saw the tears well up again. I handed her the box of Kleenex.

She sniffed, "Bernie, I never expected this, it is so beautiful. I love you so damned much, then you do something like this. I can't help crying for joy, you always make me feel good, but this is so sweet I want to just smear our makeup together."

I grinned happily, "Later, Babe. Later."

We sat on the bed to put on our hose, mine she handed me were the most sheer I had ever had on. They were like gossamer. They felt wonderful when I pulled them tight and clipped them to my garter straps.

I said , "the hose are so fine, I love them, they are as fine as frog's hair split nine times!"

"Frog's hair? Frogs don't have hair. Do they?"

"Yeah they sure do, It is so fine you can hardly see it." I walked to the mirror, I was shocked at how sexy I looked. I felt a stirring in my loins and turned quickly away.

Janie held some black fabric up and slid my dress over my head very carefully, it settled around me like a dark cloud. It was a silk halter dress, fitted to the waist, then flaring to the hem well above my knees. I hurried to the mirror. Wow Wee! It was Hot! Hot! Hot! The square neck of the halter barely covered my nipples and showed lots of breast cleavage. My legs looked a mile long.

Janie giggled, "Bernie I need a big 'TAKEN' sign to hang around your neck."

I got Janie's dress out of it's hiding place. I held it up so she could slip it over her head. It had long bell sleeves and a plunging V-neck. It was tightly fitted on the top and flared out to the hem. It was in a color called Paradise Pink. I handed her the little T-strap pink sandals and said, "You are going to need the double faced tape unless you feel a little daring tonight, Dearest. Maybe just put the tape in your purse."

She stepped over to the big mirrors and grinned when she saw herself. I went to my lingerie drawer and pulled out a small package. She watched as I placed the pink coral necklace around her neck and put the earrings on her ears. Her mouth dropped when she saw how they looked. They set off her outfit perfectly but could be worn with almost anything. She shook her beautiful head and said, "Bernice McDonald! What am I going to do with you? You fill me with love for you. How can I keep up with you."

I smiled, "Just kiss me a lot."

I guess we were the hit of the party. We were being hit on constantly and barraged with requests for dances. I was surprised to see that one of the waiters was the Columbian clerk from the jewelry store. I pointed him out to Janie. He seemed to be watching us, but it is hard to tell if it means anything because most of the men were watching us all the time, or so it seemed to us.

I noticed the waiter in question walking toward our table and I 'accidently' dropped my napkin. I stopped him and asked him if he could pick it up for me. When he squatted to retrieve the napkin I had let my thighs drift apart widely. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him get a good look under my dress. I thanked him for his trouble. He walked off with a smile.

Janie saw what I did and asked why I did that. I whispered in her ear that if he was with the Drug Cartel looking for me he would report back that I was a genetic female. She smiled, "You are certainly as devious as any woman I know, you are more female than male now, except after you take a shower, then you are my tiger. During the day you are my sweet wife and best girl friend and at night you are my shemale lover, It can't get any better than that."

By prior arrangement, Tyler sat in the foyer of the club. During the evening a man rose and went to the band and took the microphone, He introduced himself as Steven Bagen, president of the club.

He said, "Folks I want to clear something up that I have been questioned about this evening. The handsome dog in the foyer is the property of two people who we hope will become members of our club. This will answer the rest of the questions I have been asked tonight. 'Who are the two gorgeous girls with Bill and Jan Baker?'Let me introduce Mrs. Janie and Mrs. Bernie McDonald. Yes, they are a legally married same-sex couple. Now I would like one of those ladies to demonstrate why the dog is with them." He looked at us. I told Janie I would handle it, I screamed as loud as I could, "Tyler, Come!" The door to the room slammed open and Tyler flew through the door looking quickly around he headed for us. Everyone plainly heard his low growl. He was at full speed now and I said, in a normal voice, "Tyler, Heel!" His rear end dropped and his legs were stiff in front of him as he slid to a stop at my side. I petted him and whispered, "Tyler, Good Boy." Tyler calmly sat at my side. His tail gently tapping the floor. Janie nodded to a friend who stood and started toward us with a table knife in his hand. Tyler jumped between the man and us, snarling, and baring all his teeth. The man smiled, retreated, and sat down.

Mr. Bagen laughed, "In case you are worried I will explain that Tyler is trained to the highest possible level available as a guard dog. He spends most of his time in a day care. He checks the infants in ten rooms constantly. If a child cries Tyler is the first one there. If Tyler doesn't bark the nurses know everything is alright, the baby is probably wet or hungry.

The nurses believe Tyler has saved at least one infant from SDS. Sudden Death Syndrome. Tyler barked and then howled. They ran to the child who was not breathing and patted it on the back and it started crying. The nurses want the owners to get another dog or two to be there full time."

Bagen looked around the room, "Tyler is a Belgian Malinois. I love Tyler, my son, Stevie, is the baby that was saved."

Actually, Janie and I had already contacted the Dog Training Kennel where we bought Tyler. We had a price for two more desexed female dogs to be given full obedience training, minimal protection training, and we would train them further to develop a training program for a class of dogs to be known as 'Nurses Aid Dogs' with a further training in pediatric care or geriatric care.

When we were finally home I took Janie's hand and led her to our room. I pulled her around and into my arms for a passionate kiss. I slipped the zipper down her back and unhooked the neck. Her dress fell forward revealing her lovely body in her sexy lingerie. I guided her back against the bed and eased her down on her back. I stripped off my black cocktail dress as fast as I could. I heard her shoes hit the floor about the same time mine did. I was between her legs in a second pulling her panties off and down her legs. My face was buried in her hot wet pussy an instant later.