All Comments on 'Miss Casey'

by Amy_Shaw

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AwkwardlySetAwkwardlySetabout 1 month ago

A lovely story. Five stars from me and I hope to see more of your writing.

sylvie7557sylvie755730 days ago

Brilliant story, great imagination. I loved it

GamecoxGamecox29 days ago

Well done. Looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

One of the best stories I have read on here. Fantastic first time effort.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Very good first story, look forward to more of your work.

Mattison81468Mattison8146829 days ago

This was so good! Soooo good. I loved it! Very creative, well written, wonderfully paced and so fucking hot. I am eager to to read more!

MargaretJMargaretJ29 days ago

What a wonderful story I loved it. Going to read ,ore of your stories now

Sb1234567Sb123456727 days ago

What an amazing story. You write so beautifully, I can imagine the house in my mind. The chemistry between Anna and Miss Casey is electrifying. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

Marie_sub4FMarie_sub4F27 days ago

Very well written! Loved to details and the plot and Anna's submission

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophic27 days ago

Miss Casey... when might we have Chapter 2, please? You're off to a great start and I'm eager for more.

Amy_ShawAmy_Shaw26 days agoAuthor

It's a bit scary pushing a story out into the world, so it's gratifying to have received so many lovely comments in return. Hearing that others have enjoyed it is wonderful, and the requests for more stories are the best possible encouragement. Thank you all.

I'm working on an unrelated story at the moment. WaxPhilosophic, although I love your Mistress and Charlotte series, I don't think I could turn Miss Casey and Anna into something ongoing like that. It feels as though their story has reached its natural conclusion, so though they may pop up as side-characters in other people's stories, I doubt there will be a sequel. Unless inspiration strikes, of course. Sorry about that.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

love annas barefootness, looking foward to more of you

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Very nice story. I am looking forward to the sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous